Dueling Duets Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

We returned to the bed and began fondling each other again. I asked him how well he enjoyed my fellatio (I used the common term for it,) and he told me that I was quite good at it. I wanted him to think that I was studying technique, which I was, so I told him about the book, and showed it to him. He wanted to know about how I'd purchased it, so I told a little white lie about getting it earlier that day. He asked me if I masturbated while I was reading it, and I playfully told him I had and that I didn't require him anymore, as I could satisfy myself.

I asked him about the trim I'd done on my pubic hair, and, as I'd expected, it didn't pass muster. I told him I'd try again, and suggested that he'd see it tomorrow, letting him know that I assumed the affair wasn't over.

We decided to go to a restaurant for dinner. After all the sex we'd had in the past 24 hours, I could tell that it would take Don a while to get ready again. The place we chose was full of men in town for a convention in the hotel, and I could tell they were looking at me and wishing they were Don.

After dinner, we walked to a drugstore, and he purchased some shaving supplies and a pair of scissors. I asked him what he needed them for, and he told me that he was going to trim my hair himself. I really thought this was romantic, and got excited just thinking about it.

When we got back to the room, I got the book out and showed him some pictures of women in it. The amount of pubic hair varied, although none of them had as much as I'd had the day before, and a couple of them had no pubic hair at all. I was curious about this, as the book didn't mention it at all. Don told me that some men, including himself, thought this was a real turn-on, as he put it. I questioned him about Lisa's grooming, and he told me she didn't normally keep it that short, and that currently it wasn't shaved. I knew then that David had never seen one without hair on it, and I could tell that Don was getting very excited just talking about it. I asked Don to shave me completely.

We went into the bathroom, and I completely disrobed. It felt a little silly, with me completely nude and he with all his clothes on, so I had him strip too. He began by shaving my legs again with the new razor, and it felt much better than the electric razor did. He cut as much of the pubic hair off as he could with the scissors, and then shaved me in that area. As he was shaving me, the blade pulled and tugged a little, pinching me. After he was done, he told me to rinse off, and then he shaved that area again with a new, sharp blade. This time it felt silky, and after Don toweled me off and applied lotion to the newly shaved area, he told me to touch myself. As soon as I did, I could feel the why men prefer very little hair. The difference was similar to a person who had been wearing an overcoat to one who was naked. As I lightly touched my clitoris, I jumped a little from the sensuous feel. I couldn't wait to feel my lover's penis touching my mons of venus. I dragged him into the bedroom and begged him to show me something else that was new too me.

Don could tell I was in an adventurous mood, and he asked me what the limits were, what he couldn't touch. I wondered what he was thinking, but wanted to find out; I could always stop him if I didn't like it. I told him that as long as he didn't cause pain, I would play along.

He began by moving the furniture so that the overstuffed chair in the room had it's back to the window, darkened the room, and opened the drapes so that the suite was bathed by the soft lights of the downtown buildings a few miles distant. I sat in his lap in the chair, and we began to make out again. Don asked me to suck on his nipples; I was amazed, as a man's chest didn't look like a erogenous zone to me. When Don explained that his breasts were probably as sensitive as mine, and asked me to treat him just the way he aroused me, I knew what to do. I used my lips and tongue to excite him and then started to apply my teeth. First just with the edge, and then to nibbling, and finally to biting. I kept at it until he squealed in pain so that I could gauge his tolerance, and I went back to a more gentle arousal.

While I was applying erotic senses to Don, he was using his hand to kindle a fire within me. When he touched my clitoris, I again had that little electric shock because of the lack of pubic hair. He kept at it until he brought me to orgasm. This time, I tried again not to scream, and again I felt that the crest of my orgasm was a little short of maximum; I'm a screamer and that's it. My lovers will have to deal with my noise!

Don stood up and had me kneel on the arms of the chair. My bosom was exposed to anyone who could see into the window. I began to become shy, but then realized that if anyone could see into the room, they certainly wouldn't be able to identify me. I concentrated on what Don was doing behind me, which was to lick my labia. I was getting very excited when I felt his tongue go a little higher to the area between the vaginal lips and the anus. I began to get nervous, and Don moved his sucking and nibbling all over my exposed rear. He kept getting closer and closer to my unprotected fanny, and I wondered if he was going to touch it.

"You aren't thinking of . . " I began.

"Only if you want me to," he replied, and I began to consider this. While he kept getting closer and then further from it with his mouth, I knew how gentle he could be. If he wanted to do this, then it must be alright. After a few moments, as he got close again, I moved so that my arse came in contact with his tongue, and he began to lick me more aggressively. I loved it, and when he parted the ring with his muscle, I began to think that perhaps he would put his penis into it. I was getting very excited about that possibility when he stood up and entered my vagina with his tool. In this position, it went deeper than it had ever gone before, and I felt the length of it bump gently into my cervix. I cooperated fully with his slow movements, and began to scream. After ages, he became swift and hard in his movements, and I felt a gush of moisture enter my hole.

Don was in so much ecstasy that he began to lurch, and I was a little afraid that he might fall. When he was done, he tottered onto the bed and laid there in a lather. After kissing him and ensuring that he was all right, I got a clean wet cloth and bathed him with it. We laid there for awhile, enjoying the glow of the outside light and of our satiated bodies, and I began to discuss our future. I explained that I felt that I still wanted to get even with David, and that he could help me by coming to our house the next evening and making love to me in our marriage bed, as David had wanted to do with Lisa. He gained the impression that since no one would ever know about it, it couldn't hurt anyone. He agreed to the plan, and we made arrangements for him to enter the house without the neighbors suspecting.

We fell asleep in each other's arms, and in the middle of the night, Don showed me that I can scream in missionary as well as any other position!

Don was so wonderful the next morning. We showered together and ordered from room service, and he was concerned about the neighbors seeing me come home early in the morning. I told him that I had suggested to a neighbor that I was visiting my daughter. As we parted, we told each other how much we were looking forward to the evening. If Don only knew what it was that I was looking forward to . . .

All that day, I was understandably nervous. I looked for something, anything to do to keep my mind busy, and started reorganizing my sewing room. I came upon a record that I'd taken from the children years earlier, and remembered how David had enjoyed it. I made a tape of it, thinking to surprise him with it at some point. Late that afternoon, I went out to eat; I didn't want any smells of cooking to be in the house. Returning home, I parked the car a block away in a cul-de-sac and strolled home, thinking of what the evening would bring. I took a long, hot bath, and spent a long time doing my hair and applying make-up. I donned a flimsy black negligee which matched the necklace I had found earlier that week, which I also put on. I took a good look at myself to the full-length mirror; I decided that, baring any silliness such a reconstructive surgery, I looked as good for my lover as I possibly could. I made myself a drink, and waited in the living room for my lover to arrive.

Don's taxi pulled into the driveway just after sunset. Letting him into the front entrance, I took him into my arms and let him kiss me deeply. I could tell from the bulge in his trousers that he was ready for an evening of romance. After refreshing my drink and fixing him one, I led him to the master bedroom. I had the quarters arranged for love with a few dim candles burning, the smell of perfume, and the bedclothes drawn back. I closed the door behind us.

I encouraged Don to take off all of his clothes, and then had him lie on the bed. I kissed him, and rubbed his body with the fabric of my lingerie. Don used his hands and tongue to bring me to a state of excitement, and then began to kiss and nibble between my legs. Although I was becoming excited, as always, I urged myself not to give into his ministrations easily. I tried to think about other things. Father Thomas and his advice to me came to my mind. I considered the situation, and realized that what I had been doing would make my husband love me and make him happier than he had ever been in my marriage. I realized that, in a very strange manner, I was following Father Thomas' instructions.

As Don was attending to me, we heard the sharp closing of an automobile door. Don looked up, and I explained to him that it was only our next door neighbors. I rolled Don onto his back, with his head at the foot of the bed, took my panties off and kneeled on top of him, inserting his penis into my vagina. I was slow and gentle so that we could make this last a long time if need be. I bent over so that my mouth was near his ear, and began moaning softly in pleasure.

When I heard a low giggle outside of the bedroom, I straightened up, and the door opened. My husband entered the room with Lisa behind him and turned on the overhead light. I made certain that my posture was such that there was no question as to how excited I was.

David just looked at me slowly and silently, and then his eyes drooped to see my shaved pubic area and the gentleman below me. I pulled Don out of me enough so that David could not help but see the shaft of my lover's penis inside of me. Lisa, who had been playing with David's nipples from behind looked up to see us, and gave a little gasp. Below me, Don craned his neck so that he could see what the noise was, and viewed the unexpected (to him) intrusion.

I anticipated that Don would go soft when he realized that we'd been discovered, so I moved one hand to his nipple to pinch it hard, and the other hand to caress his testicles. "Keep going, sweetheart," I clamored to Don, and to the others I said, "Come sit down on the bed and watch us."

I was unsure what David's reaction would be at this point. He'd never had much of a temper, so I didn't expect any violence, but I didn't know if he would yell, walk out or watch. I could see by the look on his face that he wasn't sure what was happening. Lisa, however, showed a mischievous smile, and led David to the side of the bed where he could sit and watch us. Lisa studied the two of us with amusement, and then helped David to become as unclothed as her husband and I were. She quickly stripped to match us, and I was able to see the body that David had wanted more than mine; I could understand his feeling, as she was quite beautiful in the nude.

Lisa then came on to the bed. For a few seconds, I wasn't sure if she was going to join Don and I, but she laid down on the mattress beside her husband, and brought David between her legs. I could see David's erect penis penetrate his lover, and then I concentrated on the feelings in my groin. I climaxed noisily in a short time, while David was making the grunting sounds that I knew to be the trademark of his orgasm. I wasn't able to feel Don's sperm entering me, and I could tell that Lisa wasn't quite ready to come yet herself. When my husband, who still looked confused, began to get off of Lisa, I slowed my movements and began to come down myself.

I leaned over to Don as he was still kneeling between Lisa's legs and kissed him with a welcome. Lisa was able to manipulate herself so that she could kiss her husband. I truly wish that I had set up a video camera in the closet so that we could all watch the tableau.

I rose from the bed and put my transparent robe on. Telling them that I was going for refreshments, I suggested that they talk amongst themselves in my absence. I went to the kitchen, pulled the champagne bucket out of storage, put two cold bottles of Domaine Chandon in it and filled it with ice. Getting a tray of appetizers that I had prepared that morning out of the refrigerator, I carried the food and drink to the bedroom.

Lisa was divulging how she and David had agreed to make love in this bedroom at my request. While she was doing this, Don was playing with her upper body while David was enticing her vagina with his fingers; I could see that there was nothing shy about Lisa. I opened and poured the champagne, placed the tray of food in easy reach of the bed, and went to sit on a small couch to listen to the rest of the story. When Lisa completed the saga, she begged for oral sex. David knelt between her legs and began to attend to her. Don came over to sit with me on the settee, and said, "You set this all up, didn't you."

"Some of it, my sweet. I wanted you to be my lover last week, as a revenge for the hurt that my husband caused me. I'd planned to keep you on the edge, and let you have me tonight.

"But I want you to know that your sweet, loving care caused me to want you to make love to me much earlier than that. That's why I took you to the hotel, and I'm so glad you did. You were the first man ever to make me orgasm, and you showed me how to please you with my loving. Oh, how can I ever thank you enough?"

"You've already thanked me, Judy. I'm just sorry that it has to end now." Lisa was coming to climax in earnest.

After a few moments, Lisa looked at the two of us and asked Don what he was doing in my bed. I explained to Lisa and David about how I had manipulated the circumstances, and how I'd been swept away by them.

I got up and walked to the bed. After kissing David's lips, I took off my robe, and started fondling David as Don had shown me how to do. He responded in kind. I noticed that Lisa and Don were gathering their garments. Just before Lisa shut the door, I knelt on top of David and began to climax almost immediately. Lisa looked at us, gave me a wink, and left the room.

David was still confused. I'm not sure that he realized that the woman he was in bed with was his wife. As he didn't climax immediately, but stayed hard, so I utilized different positions that Don had taught me and I had learned from the book until he reached a good orgasm inside of me. As we laid there, he began to realize that he was with me, and that Lisa wasn't there any longer. When it began to sink in, he ran his hands over my body, feeling it again and again, and smiling in amazement.

I listened to the sounds in the house around me, and heard noises coming from the guest bedroom; Lisa and Don must have gone in there. What is the protocol in a situation like that? I got David out of bed and dressed, and suggested that he knock on the door and offer to drive them home. I put on a lime and black pantsuits I'd purchased (without Don) and went to the kitchen. David came to join me, and hugged me lovingly from behind as I worked. When Lisa and Don descended, we went to greet them and asked them if they'd like coffee or something to eat, but they thought it was best that they'd be going. I quietly slipped Lisa a jewelry box with her necklace in it, and told her that I hoped she'd have as much fun in it as I'd had. I considered letting Don kiss me, but decided that Lisa might take offense, so I just shook his hand and thanked him for everything.

When he returned, I knew that David was satiated. I didn't want him to be under undue pressure, so I just undressed him, got him into bed, stripped my clothes off and laid with him naked under the covers. I held him tenderly until he dropped off to sleep.

I woke early and silently slipped out of our bed. Taking a opaque but frilly blue nightgown, I went downstairs, put a jogging suit on and retrieved the car. When I got home, I changed into the nightgown. Quite late in the morning when I heard David wake up and fiddle around the bedroom, I began to prepare a fresh breakfast for him. He took a seat at the table, and I could tell he was looking at my curves underneath the fabric.

"Who was that woman I was with last night?" he asked.

"Which one?"

"The only one I care about."

"Oh, Lisa!" I teased.

"Well, I guess I care about her too, but I was thinking of you, wench!" I giggled.

David asked me to explain again what I'd done, as he'd been in no condition to understand all the nuances of the story the previous evening. I gave him all the details he wanted, and let him know that the relationship between Don and myself had started off innocently.

"David, I'm so sorry that it turned out the way it did. I didn't plan on him becoming my lover. We just found ourselves more and more attracted to each other, and things just happened . . ."

"I know, dear, don't be upset. That's just the way it happened with Lisa and I. There's no harm done. As a matter of fact, there's a lot of good that's come out of this. I know that we can make our relationship stronger for this."

While he went on about the positive aspects of our affairs, I climbed up on the counter and flashed the tops of my legs at him. He got the idea, and came over and made love to me there in the kitchen.

As we were slowing down, we heard the doorbell. I hurriedly put my nightgown back on and went to the door; there was no one there, but someone had left a gift wrapped package. We opened it to find a copy of another sex manual with an inscription from Lisa and Don. What sweet people!

That evening, we drove north to Smith's Ford, and I got him into the backseat where we made passionate love to that rock & roll tape I'd made.

For the next few weeks, David and I made love at least four or five times a week, occasionally twice a day. David told me how much he enjoyed the new little things I did, and he asked me to explain all of the things that Don and I did together. He wanted to tell me about the things he and Lisa had done, and I encouraged him to, as we needed to be done with the jealousy that might have festered without communications.

One night, David asked me if I would like to have Don again, or some other man. I told him truthfully that he was enough man for me. I did suggest, however, that a foursome with Don and Lisa might be fun. He said that if we could ever get that to happen, it would be great; neither of us thought that such a fantasy would ever come true.

The next Wednesday evening, we decided to go to the club for dinner. There was only one other car in the parking lot, and we could see that the club was very quiet. Entering the dining room, we found Lisa and Don just getting their first drink before dinner. Greeting us warmly, they invited us to sit with them. At first, Don was trying to flirt with me, and I wanted to give it back to him, but I wasn't sure how David would take it, so I just ignored him.

Dinner went smoothly, with no friction at all between the couples. Between courses, Lisa and I went to powder out noses, and Lisa asked me how Superman was. I told her that I could barely sit down anymore because my bottom was so sore from all the sex. Then she said, "I really found Dave to be pretty good after he got over being nervous. If you ever get tired of him, let me have another shot, will you?" We just laughed at the joke, and I told her that I'd swap him for Don and a share of her sex appeal. She and I laughed about how she would see me with my friends on Thursday's when she came in for her steam after work, and how she always thought that I could never be a threat.

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers