Dueling Massages Ch. 01

Story Info
He & a friend give their wives dueling massages.
4.7k words
4.42
169.6k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 05/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crashdvis
crashdvis
47 Followers

This is the story of the time my friend and I gave dueling massages to our wives.

I have written about my friend before. He and I have been friends for many years. We served in the Army together and have been friends ever since. Our start down the path into the lifestyle was a long and slow journey. For the longest time he and I would swap porn movies with each other. That slowly progressed in to watching the movies together with out having to swap them which then progressed in to us becoming jerk off buddies. During the time that we were jerk off buddies together, we would talk often about how would could get our wives in to swinging. The movies that we would watch together often centered on wife sharing or wife swapping and it was a favorite topic for both of us. At this time both of our wives were pretty conservative so it seemed as though this would have to be a private fantasy for the two of us and nothing more. After about a year of him and I being jerk off buddies, I came up with a plan. We would talk our wives in to getting a massage. I had read plenty of stories on the internet about how massages can turn in to more fun that expected so I thought this might be a good way to break the ice. Now we just had to get our wives to agree. It was time to get to work.

Even though our wives were pretty conservative at this time, it wasn't like we were going to be fighting an entirely uphill battle for this to happen. He and I had both talked to our wives about trying a 3 some and were usually immediately shot down, but over the last few months both wives had started to open up to the idea, at least during sex they liked to fantasize about it, so it seemed possible now but we still had to get the massage idea to work. Both wives had had experiences getting massages at the health club we all belong to. They were always sport massages and never erotic but at least they had experience having another person give them a massage. I figured that we could take that experience and expand it in to an area that we could have fun with. How would we convince them though? It would take a bit of subterfuge.

I know when I use a word like subterfuge it would make it seem like I am some sort of evil genius capable of hatching the most diabolical of plans that would fool any one in to doing anything I wished. Well, I'm not. Want to know what my genius evil plan was? We were both going to tell our wives that the other of us was taking massage certification classes and that we needed practice time to complete our certifications. Genius I know. I hoped it would be simple and plausible enough that the women didn't do any checking in to our story.

Our plan was for one of us to suggest it to our wife first before we talked to the other wife. We would work this plan on one wife and see how it went before we would risk bringing it up with the other one. We decided that my wife would be the safer one to try this plan on first. I started to plant the seed by mentioning to my wife one day that my friend was starting to take classes at the local Community College to get his massage certification. I just mentioned it to her that first time with out expanding on the thought so that I could plant the seed. A few weeks later I revisited the subject with my wife and asked her if she remembered when I told her that he was taking the classes. When she told me she did I then took our plan to the next step and told her that he was just about done with his classes but that to be granted his license, he would have to have a certain number of hours of practice time to complete certification. I asked her what she would think about being one of his practice clients.

Weeks of planning and waiting came to this point. Would she go for our less than genius plan or would our plan fail because she saw through it immediately. She asked me what I thought about the idea and I told her that she has had plenty of massages before and that it wouldn't bother me if she got a massage from him. She said then that as long as I didn't have any reservations about it that she didn't either. She said she was about due for a massage anyway and this way would be cheaper than paying for one at the club. I informed my friend that our plan was a go and set up a time for him to come give the massage.

Prior to the day of the massage he and I had discussed some ground rules about the massage but didn't really make too many rules. The only real rule we had was that he would only go as far as my wife was comfortable with. If that meant that only the massage happened and nothing more, then so be it. If she was game for more, then he was free to explore how much more she wanted. It was all going to be up to her. The day arrived for our appointment and I was nervous as hell. What would happen? Would she let go and play with him or would she just go for a regular massage? I had no idea and I was both nervous and excited anticipating the event.

Before I go on, I feel that I should describe all of us for you. My wife is 5'6 tall and about 150lbs. She was an athlete in high school and is still athletic today at age 36. She is heavier than most women at 5'6 but she is also stronger than just about all women her size. Not all of her 150 is muscle though as she has had two kids and she is 36 but she is very proportional. Her breasts are a fantastic 38DD, which you wouldn't think any one would complain about, but she is not a fan of them because after two kids and years of gravity working against her, they don't point north any more but I love them even more now than when she was 20. I am 6ft tall and weigh about 230 with black hair and blue eyes. I was a Ranger in the Army and am still in decent shape now. I could use a little more running but hey, I did plenty of running in the Army and vowed never to run another step after I got out so running is pretty much out of the question. My friend is also 6ft tall but is a much thinner build than me being around 180lbs or so with brown hair and brown eyes. Having been jerk off buddies for quite a while now we were both familiar with what the other was packing in the pants department. I am about 7in with a very large head and a thick shaft. He is about an inch or so longer than me but thinner. We both are shaped very differently which I thought would be nice for my wife if we got to the point that she discovered our differences.

On the day of the massage he arrived right on time. He and I had gone and purchased a massage table and some massage oil to keep up the appearance of him being a legitimate masseur. My wife had showered before he arrived and was waiting for him in our bedroom in her robe. I led him to the bedroom where my wife was in the sitting area reading a magazine waiting for him to come in and get set up. He greeted her when he entered the room and asked how she was doing and she replied that she was a bit nervous doing this for him but that she was happy for him completing his certification. While we all did some small talk he got the massage oil warming in a warmer we had purchased and he went about setting up the massage table. When he had the table set up, he told her he would step out of the room while she got herself set up on the table and covered under a towel. I stayed in the room with her and helped her get situated. She dropped her robe and got on the table face down and I covered her with a towel across her midsection. The towel covered her from just over the top of her buttocks to a few inches below the bottom of her buttocks. Nearly her entire back and nearly all of her legs and thighs were exposed for the massage. When she was properly situated, I called for him to enter back in the room and I moved over to the sitting area to watch TV and read while the massage was going on and try to pretend that I wasn't paying too much attention to what was going on.

He took some of the oil out of the warmer and spread it on his hands and the massage began. He started to work on one of her shoulders first and then worked his way down her arm to her hand and fingers. When he was done with one arm, he repeated the process on the other shoulder and arm and hand and fingers. After he finished with her arms, he started to work on her neck and her shoulder blades. She had her face turned towards me during the massage but her eyes were closed and it seemed like she was very sleepy and relaxed. She seemed to be enjoying the massage and didn't seem to think that anything was out of the ordinary. So far our plan was working perfectly.

As the massage continued he started to work his way down her back. He would use long strokes from the top of her back down along the sides of her spine to the top of the towel. With each stroke down her back his hands would go a little further under the towel. As his hands went under the towel it caused the towel to slide a bit down towards her feet which meant that now the very top of her ass crack was showing out of the top of the towel. He continued his long slow strokes up and down the length of her back and did not progress further towards her buttocks once her crack was exposed. He was playing it very smooth and was doing a great job of seeming like he was keeping it professional.

Once he had finished working her back, he went down to the end of the table and started to give her a foot massage. He picked up one of her feet and bent her leg up towards him so her foot was in front of him while he massaged it. From where I was sitting, I couldn't see what he could see but I could imagine that how he was standing and how he was holding her leg that he probably had a view under the towel of her pussy. My heart was thumping so hard at this point that I thought it would explode right out of my chest. I was so excited at the thought that he could probably see her pussy.

He continued to massage her foot and now included her calf and would massage all the way down to her knee. After he finished with one foot he then switched over to her other foot and repeated the process. After the second foot and calf were massaged, he layed her leg back on the table and then started to massage her hamstrings and inner thighs. He was using both hands on one leg with his thumbs together on her hamstring and the fingers of both hands on either side of her thigh. Using this technique he was massaging her entire leg and he was stroking from her knee up her leg and would stop when his hands got under the towel. Each stroke he went higher and higher up her thigh to where I was sure that he was getting right to the edge of her pussy.

At this point I noticed that her breathing had changed and that her face was flushed so I knew that she was getting excited by what was happening. I knew that her being excited by being touched this way was still a long way from her being seduced and I thought she would still stop the massage at any time. My heart was pumping a thousand beats a second and my cock was throbbing in my pants. It was so exciting seeing what was happening but I digress. When he finished with the first leg he repeated the same process again on her other leg. This time though as he stroked up her leg he did not progressively get higher and higher. He started right from the first stroke going as high as he did on her other leg. Each stroke up her leg then was taking him right to the edge of her pussy. I now noticed at this time that when his hands would go up her thigh and disappear under the towel that she would lift her hips slightly as he reached the top of the stroke. I knew that she was very turned on at this point and I was starting to think that this might actually work. I didn't want to jinx it though so I was trying not to congratulate myself yet. I still wasn't sure where this would lead but I was getting more and more confident with each passing minute.

At this time he was finished with her legs and he asked her if she would like to have her front massaged too. I figured that this was going to be the make or break point in the whole process. Either she was going to agree to continuing the massage or we would be done right now and it would end just this way. I thought that if she agreed to turn over that we might have a chance for some action. I waited breathlessly for her decision. After what seemed like 10 minutes, she agreed to turn over and continue with the massage. I nearly exploded when she said yes. As she was getting ready to turn over he started to hold the towel for her to cover her while she turned. She told him that wouldn't be necessary and she just took hold of the towel and kept her midsection covered as she turned on to her back. At this time her tits were in full view and I couldn't believe it. She said that there didn't seem to be a need to keep them covered because she was sure it wasn't anything he hadn't seen before and if he was going to be doing massages he should get used to it. My cock was so hard in my pants at this point that I thought the button of my jeans was in danger of exploding and killing me. Now this was getting really interesting.

He was trying to keep himself behaving like this was having no effect on him. As hem moved around the table to be near her head, I could see that it was indeed having an effect on him as I could see that he had a large bulge in the shorts he was wearing. He moved to the side of the table by her head and started to massage her temples and the sides of her neck and over her shoulders. He then started to massage the top of her chest around her collar bone and her chest muscles right at the top of her tits. She is a 38DD so when she lays on her back she appears to be totally flat chested as both tits fall off to the sides but what is on the sides is quite large. He continued to massage her chest going down between her tits along her breast bone with out touching her tits. As he would reach down to rub down her chest he would lean over her and the bulge in his shorts would sometimes bump in to her head. She was acting like she didn't notice but there was really no way she didn't so I assumed she was enjoying what was happening. I could see one of her tits that was on the side facing me and I could see how hard her nipple was at this. I knew was enjoying what was going on but still figured she would stop it if he touched any real sensitive areas. At this time he asked her if she would like a breast massage. She turned to me and looked at me and asked if I was ok with that. I told her it was totally up to her. Once I told her that she told my friend that yes she would love a breast massage.

He took hold of the tit that was on the side he was standing on and lifted it with one hand while the other hand went around the top of her tit. He had both hands around her tit while not touching her areola or nipple. I could see how hard her nipple was and I know how much she loves having her nipple played with so I knew how much torture this must have been for her to have him playing with her tit while not touching her nipple at all. At this point I couldn't take being restrained any more so I stood up and got out of my pants and underwear. The TV was on kind of loud so she didn't hear me unzip my zipper and I'm sure she was pretty engrossed in what was going on so she wasn't paying attention to a sound like that. She didn't notice yet that I was now sitting in the chair naked from the waist down with a huge erection. He finished massaging her first tit with out ever touching her nipple and then moved to her other side to start on her other tit. When he moved to her other side he gave me a thumbs up and I returned it. When he got to her other side it blocked my view of her. I could see his back but could not see what he was doing as he massaged her other tit. After a minute or so I heard her take a deep breath in and I guessed that he had either deliberately or accidentally brushed her nipple. Him touching her nipple was right at the end of him massaging her tit and he did not continue down that path. He was really doing a good job teasing her and not pushing the issue letting her get more and more turned on as the massage continued. I think if he moved too quickly and seemed to pressure her in any way she might have stopped but he was handling the situation very well.

He told her then that he was going to massage her thighs and she just moaned in agreement. He went back around to the other side of the massage table so he was no longer standing between me and her and I could see her again. She was on her back facing the ceiling with her eyes closed so she still didn't notice me sitting in the chair hard as a rock. He asked her then if it would be ok for him to fold the towel in half so that he could massage her thigh and she told him that he ought to just get rid of the towel. When she gave him that answer, he looked at me and grinned and then took the towel off and dropped it on the floor. My wife was now laying on the table totally naked in front of my friend. Her legs were still together a bit so her bare pussy was not totally exposed but he could see her thin little landing strip and he could see that she shaves her pussy lips. He commented to her that she looked very nice and she thanked him for the compliment.

Now he put one of his hands under the knee of the leg that was closest to him and picked her leg up off the table and pulled it towards him. That action completely opened her up and she was now fully exposed to him. Holding her leg he would massage down the top of her leg and the inside of her thigh all the way up to her pussy. From where I was sitting I could see there was no doubt that the edge of his hand would rub against her lips as he reached the top of her thigh. Her breathing was getting faster and shallower at this point so I knew that he had her on the edge of an orgasm and he hadn't even really touched her yet. I was so turned on seeing my wife brought to this point by another man that I had to get a better view of it. I stood up and approached the table to see what he was doing and my wife opened her eyes and gasped when she saw that I was naked from the waist down. She asked what I was doing and I told her that I was enjoying the massage as much as she was. I could see her pussy at this point and I could see how swollen her lips were and how wet she was so I knew I was telling the truth. I asked her if she wanted to keep going and she asked me if I was sure. I told her again that it was up to her and that she could stop any time. She told us that she was having too much fun to stop but that she didn't think it was fair that she was laying there naked while my friend had all his clothes on still. She then told him that she would only continue the massage if he got naked also.

I think he set a new world record for time getting out of clothes. It was like the blur that happened when Clark Kent changed to Superman by circling around a revolving door. All I saw was a blur and then my friend was naked. When he was naked I moved to the end of the massage table and grabbed my wifes legs and pulled her down towards me. I got her hips right to the edge of the table and then knelt down and started to eat her pussy. She had a huge orgasm as soon as my tongue hit her clit. It was one of the biggest orgasms I had ever seen her have. He was standing next to her massaging her tits and playing with her nipples and his cock was waving next to her. As he massaged her tits she took his cock in to her hand and started to feel it. She told him to move up closer to her head and she then took his cock in to her mouth. I was eating her pussy and was looking up from between her legs and saw my wife's mouth wrap around her first new cock and I was in heaven. As she sucked him I stood up between her legs and rubbed my cock head between her pussy lips and then slid in to her pussy. She was so hot and wet and her pussy muscles were working so hard; it was the tightest and wettest I had ever felt her. If I kept going like this it wouldn't have been long before I lost it. I didn't want to cum before he did so I slowed down my pumping and asked her if she wanted him and I to trade places. She asked again if I was sure and I told her I would never have asked if I wasn't sure. She said that if I was sure that I would not be mad that she would love it if we traded.

crashdvis
crashdvis
47 Followers
12