Dueling Massages Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told him to take over for me and he pulled out of her mouth and came down to between her legs. I pulled out then and moved over for him to take over and I stood right by so that I could have a good view of her first new cock entering her pussy. He took hold of his cock and rubbed his head between her lips a few times and then positioned his head at her opening and slid right in. She gasped when he entered. He was longer but much thinner than me so she wasn't gasping at the size of his cock but at how different it felt to her. When he started pumping I moved up to where he had been before and she took my cock in her mouth. If this were a typical porn story I would tell you that my friend fucked my wife for 4 hours and she had 40 orgasms and he came 4 times with out losing his hard on but its not a typical porn story, it's real life. He was very turned on and had been turned on for quite a while so he didn't last too long. After a few minutes of pumping he let us know that he was getting close to cumming. He asked her where she wanted it and she told him to pull out. Her tubes are tied so there was no pregnancy danger but I think she wanted to see him cum. A few more pumps after he said he was close his pace picked up even faster and he said he was going to cum. He pulled out and started stroking his cock and the first spurt left his cock. That first spurt hit her neck, the second one landed on the flat part of her chest between her tits, and the rest went on to her landing strip and top of her pussy. As his orgasm finished he did a re-entry and slid back in to her pussy for a pump or two and then pulled out and he was done. He collapsed on to the bed to catch his breath and it was my turn to cum. I had been dying to fuck her after she had been fucked so after he collapsed on to the bed I took over where he was. Sliding in to her pussy knowing it had just been fucked and had just caused a new cock to lose it load was too much for me and I only lasted a minute or so. I didn't pull out though. I told her I was about to cum and that I was going to fill her pussy and she said do it. When she felt my first spurt in her pussy it caused her to go over the edge and she had an orgasm as I was cumming in her. Cumming together was a fantastic ending to a fantastic experience and it was great that we shared an orgasm together after I had shared her. It was more than fitting.

As she and I recovered, my friend picked up his clothes and excused himself out of the room. She and I talked together and as we were alone together in the room my friend popped his head back in and thanked her for the experience and said he would leave the table for now and would come back for it another time so she didn't have to get up yet. With that, the massage and our first experience was over. Part one of the plan had been a success. Now we had to get to work on part two, his wife. That story will be in the next installment of this story...

12