Dueling Massages Ch. 02

Story Info
My friend and I give our wives dueling massages.
4.9k words
4.42
98.5k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 05/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crashdvis
crashdvis
47 Followers

I wrote the first part about how my friend and I gave my wife and his wife dueling massages. The first part of our plan, him giving my wife a massage, was a huge success. Here is the second part where we hatch our plan on his wife.

If you read the first part of the story, you might be wondering how much of this is true or is it all made up. Its all true believe me. It might seem impossible to pull this off on our wives since all they have to do is talk to each other and they would find out quickly that neither of us had been taking any classes at the Community College and we would be easily busted. This plan was able to work because my wife and his wife are only really friends though us. They hang out together when we hang out together but aren't really friends on their own. It's one of those spousal relationships that happen when you are married where either the husbands are friends because the wives are friends or vice versa. So since the ladies were friendly but not best of friends, we didn't have to worry too much about lengthy conversations where something like this would come up. It was about as foolproof a plan as two husbands could come up with.

In the first part of the story I gave the details of how our plan would work. How we would tell our wives that the other of us was taking massage certification classes and that he would need to give a certain number of hours of massage to receive their certification. I won't go back in to the details of the plan but again, if you read the first part, you know that it worked on my wife. We had no reason to suspect that it wouldn't work on his wife so we set about making part 2 of our plan happen and it too was successful. My friend's wife agreed to get a massage from me so that she could help me in my certification process.

The day soon arrived where I would go to his house and give a massage to his wife while he watched. I arrived at their house at the scheduled time and was greeted at the door by my friend. He said his wife was still in the shower and would be about 10 minutes more or so. I asked him if he was nervous and if he still wanted to go on with our plan and he said he had been dying for this day and he was hoping it would work out as well as it did with my wife. He told me to get the table set up in their living room since it probably wouldn't work too well in the bedroom given that their room is not that large and the living room was a better setting. They do have two kids but they were spending the weekend with their grand parents so the adults were home alone for the weekend so there wouldn't be any privacy concerns in the living room so I went ahead and got set up.

After about 10 minutes, his wife came down the stairs and entered the living room where he and I were sitting chatting. She was wearing a robe and her hair was still damp from her shower. She is an inch or two taller than my wife at about 5'8 and is a much more petite than my wife. Where my wife is athletic and has a larger build, this woman was very long and lean. After many years of knowing her and being friends with her husband, I was very curious to see what was under that robe and I was hoping that I would get to. After a brief chat I, let her know that I would step out of the room while she got herself situated on the table.

When I re-entered the room, she was laying face down on the table with a towel covering her midsection and my friend was sitting in a chair near the massage table pretending to be reading a magazine and watching TV. I had massage oil warming in a warmer so I went and retrieved the oil and got ready to begin the massage. I knew as much about real massage as my friend did when he gave my wife her massage, next to nothing. He had done a good job with his so I figured I would mimic his moves and his progression and see how it went. I started with her shoulders and arms and went all the way down to her hands and fingers. She seemed to be enjoying the massage as she was breathing very deeply and had her eyes closed as she laid there and seemed to be nearly sleeping. I was already rock hard at this point and was very excited that I was even getting to give this hot woman a massage. I wasn't sure how far it would go but now I didn't care. I was happy with what I was doing and would not have been disappointed if she didn't go further than the massage.

After her arms, I focused on her neck and upper back. She seemed to be so tiny under my hands and her body felt very different than my own wife's body did. After completing her upper back and shoulders, I began to move down her back to the top of the towel. I was using the long slow strokes that my friend had used when he was massaging this part of my wife's back and it seemed to be having the same effect. Each time I would stroke down her back, I would run my hand up under the top of the towel just a bit further and further each time. At this point my heart was beating out of control as I thought that each time my hand would sneak under the towel she would protest and end the massage. Each time my hands went a little further and she did not protest, I felt a little better but did not want to push it too far at this point. I was still trying to maintain the legitimate massage cover story and I didn't want to get busted.

Once I finished with her back, I moved to the end of the massage table to begin to give her a foot and calf massage. I again planned to mimic the moves that my friend had used as I didn't really have any other idea what a real massage therapist would do at this point. So when I got to the end of the table, I picked up one of her feet and bent her leg at the knee so that her foot was up at about my chest level while the rest of her leg remained on the massage table. As I picked up her foot, I tried to get a glimpse under the towel covering her mid-section to see if I could get a view of her pussy but I had no luck at this point. The towel was doing its job much too effectively to help me out. I massaged her foot and then her calf and her lower leg to her knee and then repeated the process on her other leg. When I started on her other leg, she spread her legs a bit more and I was hoping that I was going to get a good view but still no. I still was not able to see and the anticipation was killing me.

When I finished with the lower part of her second leg, I went back over to her first leg started at her knee and intended to massage her hamstring and inner thigh. When I was getting ready to start this part of the massage, I took a look over at my friend to see how he was doing and he and I made eye contact and he smiled at me and gave me a big thumbs up so I knew I was ok to continue with the massage and I knew that he was not getting upset. I started to massage her hamstring and inner thigh and would stroke from her knee up her thigh up under the towel. Each time I went up under the towel I would go further and further until eventually the edge of my hand was very lightly brushing against the edge of her pussy. Once I had gotten high enough to make contact, I didn't go any higher. I was trying to make the contact seem like it was an innocuous part of the massage and not a deliberate attempt to touch her pussy. I figured that if I continued higher to make more contact that she would again protest and end the massage. I kept my touches at very light teasing touches so that she would know her pussy had just been touched but she would not know if it was on purpose or not.

When I went to start the same process on her second leg, I asked if she would mind if I folded the towel a bit so that it was not in the way as much. She said to go ahead and do what I thought was necessary so I folded the towel just about in half to where the bottom edge of the towel was right at the bottom edge of her butt cheeks. When I did this her pussy pretty much came right in to full view. Her being much more petite than my wife gave more of a view when she was laying face down. I don't know if she could tell that her pussy was now on full display for me or not but if she did know she obviously didn't care.

The view that I had was incredible. From what I could see, her pussy was shaved and she had very large, prominent pussy lips. My wife has very thin lips and I had always wanted to experience a pussy with large lips so I was very excited now. It was getting harder and harder for me to try to maintain the cover of a legitimate massage but I continued on hoping that this massage would continue to go as well as it had been already. Now I started massaging her second leg in the same manner that I had done the first, massaging her hamstring and inner thigh moving up higher and higher each time. The difference this time was now that the towel had been folded in half, I had a view of where my hand was reaching and I could clearly see when my hand was about to brush against her pussy. As my hand would reach the top of her thigh I would turn my hand which would cause her pussy lips to open slightly each time my hand got near them. Each time they opened I could hear her breathing change and I knew it was exciting her very much. Again, I was not applying huge pressure to her pussy when my hand would make contact, I was just getting very close and making brushing contact but it was still having quite an effect on her. Women like to be teased and they love the anticipation and build up before you dive in and jam as many fingers in to their pussy as you can get. The longer you can take to tease around their pussy before you put a finger in or touch their clit, the more turned on they will get.

At this point I finished massaging her hamstring and thigh and asked her if she would like to have her front massaged. We were again at the same turning point that my friend and I had been at when he had massaged my wife. Would she turn over and continue the massage or would she decide to end it at this point with nothing more happening? On the outside I was projecting the image of total calm like I didn't care a bit if she wanted to turn over or not but inside I was about to have a heart attack over her decision. Looking over at my friend, I could see he was in the same boat that I was in and I wondered if he was even breathing at this moment. After what seemed like an hour but was probably more like 2 seconds, she decided that she would turn over and have her front side massaged.

As she got ready to turn herself over, I took hold of the towel with the intention of holding the towel to keep her covered while she turned. She got up on her hands and turned towards me and at this time she noticed the state that I was in. I was wearing a t-shirt and spandex shorts as my massage uniform so the fact that I was hard as a rock was not well hidden by the spandex shorts. It had been my intention to wear spandex shorts so that she could see that I was hard during the massage and now she had seen it and I wondered how she would react. She took a look at me as she turned over and she continued to turn until she was flat on her back. She didn't get mad and she didn't stop the massage even though I know she had seen that I was hard so I took that as a good sign. I asked her at this time if she was enjoying the massage and she told me she was enjoying it as much as it looked like I was. I knew that she for sure had seen my hard on and I knew she was not mad and was probably going to play along now. I got even more excited as I got ready to continue her massage.

Now on her back, the towel was still only covering her midsection so I now had an uncovered view of her exposed breasts. After wondering for years what her tits looked like it was my first time getting to see them bare and it was incredible. While not nearly as big as my wife's tits (hers are 38DD) they were still incredible. They were probably somewhere around a B cup but she had the biggest nipples I have ever seen. They had to have been at least an inch long and maybe even longer. I was fascinated with her nipples and I couldn't take my eyes off them. Seeing her tits and these fantastic nipples had an even greater effect on my cock as I got even harder and now started to leak pre-cum which was plainly obvious in my spandex shorts. I started to massage her shoulders and her upper chest around her collar bone and neck area. I was standing right next to her as I did this part of the massage and was now starting to bump my cock in to her shoulder as I stood next to her. She did not protest so I continued on with the massage.

I continued to massage her chest and started to massage around her tits. When my hand brushed against the side of one of her tits she took a sharp breath in both surprise and pleasure. I could tell that she wanted me to touch her tits and I could tell that this was now going to start getting good so I started to tease her more and took my time massaging her chest and breast area. I massaged all around her areola and nipples for 5 or 10 minutes with out ever touching either of those sensitive areas. As my breast massage continued and my teasing of her sensitive areas continued, her breathing continued to get faster and faster. Her nipples were fully erect at this point and I knew that I was going to touch them soon and give her what she wanted but I wanted to draw it out for as long as possible. As I massaged her tits, I was no longer just bumping my cock in to her by accident; I was now resting it right against her never breaking contact with her body. At this time I engulfed one of her tits with both hands and began to close them in around her nipples. As I began to move my hands together, the opening between them got smaller and smaller and I got closer and closer to touching her nipple. As my hands began to close in on her nipple, her arm closest to me came off the table and went between my legs and began to rub the inside of my thigh. How I was standing next to her and the angle of her arm kept her from being able to rub much more that a bit of my thigh but once she did that I knew it was game on.

I slowly worked my hands towards her nipples and her breathing quickened. I wondered how she was going to react when I finally reached her nipple and I couldn't wait to see what happened. As my hands closed together her long nipple got caught between two fingers and I squeezed my fingers together around her nipple and she let out a loud scream and I saw her stomach muscles tense and flex and she had her first orgasm. I continued to hold her nipple through her orgasm and opened my hands back up and released my grip on her nipple as her orgasm subsided. As she continued to recover from her orgasm I decided to take a chance and I took my hands off her and I slid out of my spandex shorts and stood next to her naked from the waist down. Now instead of my cock bumping against her through the spandex material, it was now resting bare on top of her shoulder.

Once she felt my bare cock against her the massage ended. Don't get upset though, it didn't end because she got mad and it was all over. The story goes on. Once she felt my bare cock on her she turned and looked at me and then at my cock and smiled. She then turned towards her husband who had been sitting nearby watching this and she asked him if this is what he wanted to have happen and he said yes but that only if she wanted it too. She told him that she wanted it but that she wanted to get more comfortable so she got off the massage table and told us both to follow her upstairs. When she got off the table, the towel dropped to the floor but I only got a view of her ass as she walked out of the room. I turned to my friend and asked him if he really wanted to go to the room and he got up and said he'd have to kill me if I didn't get my ass up to their room immediately so off we went.

When we got to the bedroom she was already laying on her back on the bed naked and exposed. She had her legs wide open and her pussy was open on full display. I could see now how turned on she was because I could see how swollen her pussy lips were and how shiny they were from her juices. I could see wetness running down her ass over her asshole and I knew she was really turned on. I took off my t-shirt and he got out of his clothes and we joined her on the bed; he on one side and me on the other. She turned towards him and they started kissing and he started feeling up and down her body. As they kissed I did the same and started rubbing her leg and then got to her pussy. When I slid a finger in to her pussy I could hear a muffled moan from her as she continued to kiss him. I slid two fingers in to her pussy and slowly started to finger fuck her and she began gyrating her hips to match my finger fucking movements. Her hips started to buck faster and faster and her moaning got louder and louder as I continued to finger fuck her pussy. Then as I continued to finger fuck her, he slid his hand down to her pussy and he put a finger on to her clit as I fingered her pussy and she exploded in to another orgasm.

After her orgasm she announced that she wanted to suck my cock. I moved to the middle of the bed and lay on my back. She moved between my legs on to her stomach and began to inspect my cock and balls. She commented on how thick I was and how big my head was. She really seemed to be enjoying the shape of my cock. She started off slowly giving me a hand job while she had her face close to my cock so she could watch closely. She was using my own pre-cum, which at this time there was quite a bit of, for lube and she slowly stroked up and down my cock. When her hand would reach the underside ridge of my head, she would slowly work her hand over the ridge and would comment more than once about how cool she thought my head was. My friend had gotten behind her at this point and had one hand on each of her ass cheeks and was spreading her open and licking everything he could reach with his tongue from her clit up over her ass hole and back down again. After just a few minutes of this he decided that he needed more and he took hold of her hips and got her to pop up on to her knees and he got behind her and slid his cock in to her pussy.

When he slid in to her she gasped and told me that he was fucking her now. I told her that I could see that and asked her how it felt. She told me that she loves getting fucked from behind and that it felt great. She had a hand wrapped around the base of my cock at this time and she then turned her attention away from talking to me to using her mouth for another job. She bent towards my cock as she got fucked from behind and licked the tip of my cock and tasted my pre-cum. After she tasted it she told me how good it tasted and then she circled her tongue around my head and then popped it in to her mouth. As she sucked my head her other hand began to pump my shaft and it became clear to me that she certainly knew how to give a good blow job. I didn't think I was going to last much longer and I wanted to fuck her but I didn't want to push it. I thought that maybe she didn't want to go that far so I would be happy with a fantastic blow job and getting to watch her get fucked. If she had kept going she would have sucked me off. Luckily my friend came through for me, no pun intended. As she was sucking me I could see and feel that his pace was getting faster and faster. It didn't take long for him to cum and luckily he came before I did. He started going faster and faster and then he grabbed her hips and pumped in as deep as he could go and he let out a loud groan and he started to cum. She took my cock out of her mouth and looked at me and let me know that he was cumming in her. I asked her how it felt and she said it was hot and she loved the feeling.

His orgasm ended and he pulled out of her pussy and collapsed next to me on the bed still breathing hard from his exertion. She had my cock in her hand and was slowly pumping up and down my cock and she was looking at her husband. She told him that she wanted to feel this cock in her and she asked him if he would be ok with it if she and I fucked. He told her to go for it. Once he told her that she could, she got up and then straddled my body, took hold of my cock with one hand and positioned my head at the opening of her pussy and began to work it in to her. Even though I am much thicker than her husband and my head is much bigger, she didn't have much trouble getting me in. She had just gotten fucked and cum in so her pussy was open and it was very slick with cum. When my head popped in her pussy she lowered herself the rest of the way down my cock and then she stopped and remained still. She told me that she wanted to enjoy the feeling of my cock in her since it was the first man she had had in her other than her husband in a very long time and she wanted to make sure she enjoyed it.

crashdvis
crashdvis
47 Followers
12