Duet

Story Info
19-year-old man learns a love song.
1.9k words
4.25
36.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hornsup
Hornsup
31 Followers

I sang:

In the warmth of a June evening, I drove to my choir director's small home. Turning off the main street and curving up the hill to her driveway, I was aware of my anticipation building. I was deaf to the radio and staring into space thinking of her long brown hair and a chance to kiss her, just once. I switched off the ignition and sat for a moment holding the steering wheel. This visit was different - I knew we weren't going to stick to a discussion of youth group activities.

Once inside, I was disappointed to find her two year old daughter still up. Stephanie and I talked about the youth group, laughed about a couple of the goofy girls, and all the while I couldn't wait to be with her alone. After an age, the child grew fussy and I hoped to stay long enough to be alone with Stephanie. But instead she stood up and made as if it was time for me to leave. I couldn't believe I was being put off. Hadn't she caught my awkward flirting? Hadn't she seen me glancing down her blouse? Weren't my hands contacting her at every turn enough of a sign that I didn't want the night to end?

I walked slowly to the door. Stephanie stepped out with me onto the front porch. The light wasn't on and we could barely see each other in the glow through the curtains. She leaned to kiss me on the cheek. That wasn't enough for me. I caught her chin and guided her to a full kiss. She tensed and her lips started out hard and thin. Just as I feared I had made a mistake, she softened. As she relaxed, our caress began to shape us onto one. She could be a good kisser when she wanted. My hands on her back felt the indentation at her spine. One hand moved up to touch the clasp of her bra through the fabric. The kiss ended as we slowly moved apart.

Then I surprised myself. Without really thinking I pulled down the zipper on my jeans. Even with the cicadas buzzing in the background the sound was unmistakable.

"You better come inside," she said quietly. I did.

I only waited for a few minutes before the child was in bed and Stephanie returned. She got a glass of wine for herself and turned on the stereo. (I wouldn't have minded a glass myself, but being only nineteen, I didn't think to ask). I watched her move around the room. Even in her bare feet she was tall. Her slender figure only rounded at the hips. Beneath her white blouse I could just make out her bra. Now that she had let her hair down it washed around her shoulders straight and dark.

I was still standing near the front door and expected to sit with her on the couch. But setting her glass on the coffee table, she knelt in front of me. With the zipper already taken care of she undid one snap and jerked my jeans down to my ankles. Her hand touched me through the Jockey shorts and I was conscious how damp they already were. She softly touched me, shifting me in my shorts.

As we caressed, I had one hand across the middle of her back, touching that clasp again. My other hand wandered up into her hair - stroking through it again and again. She liked that. She leaned her head on my shoulder so I could reach more of her hair. I stroked longer and longer. To tell the truth, I started with her hair as a delaying tactic because I was hesitant to attempt her bra. And when she seemed to enjoy the hair so much - she was beginning to sigh - I knew I had done something right.

I needed something to do, so I began unbuttoning her blouse. As I unfastened each one, I lowered myself. I was on my knees by the time I pulled her blouse out at her waist. In the background I heard the music stop. Stephanie grimaced and got up to restart it. I watched her walk across the room. Bare above the waist except her bra, she seemed so graceful and calm.

"Didn't want to wake the baby," she said as she knelt back down. We began to kiss. This time was different. Her lips were soft and full from the start.

With my right hand still going through her hair, my left started down the small of her back. I felt that the waist of her slacks had gapped away from her back. My fingers slipped in and found the elastic and satin of her panties. I paused for just a moment. Already I was well past my fantasies for the evening. A kiss would have sent me reeling, let alone touching a woman=s panties without any protest. I took a chance and slid my fingers inside the elastic. I was trying to distract her with her hair, but as soon as my fingertips reached the top of her behind she moaned out loud and I knew I was okay. I ran my hand across the separation in her behind several times and felt her pressing against my hand. I couldn't believe it.

She leaned back and kissed me again. One firm, wet kiss. Then she undid her slacks and slid them off. I threw my jeans aside also and took off my shirt. And then we were lying side by side on the floor. For all the time I knew her I had dreamed about the treasures hidden beneath that bra. But now, with the perfect opportunity to fulfill those dreams, I was so distracted by her nakedness below her waist that I left her bra on. After a quick look into her eyes, I hooked my thumb into the back of her panties and pulled them down. The last bit to move was the little flower in the front. The sight of her dark bush brought me to a full erection. I traced the pink indentation where her panty top had been. I felt her reach into my boxers and hold me as I ran my fingers through her curly hair. She was surprisingly wet. My fingers entered her - feeling warm and wet. One finger, then two. Her thighs parted as I thrust over and over with my hand. Her squeezing hand became more urgent.

Stephanie reached out and pulled me over on top of her. My hand came out slick and fragrant. She had me in her hand and out of my boxers. I was so ready. She guided me in and I couldn't believe how good she felt. Not just hot - but moving, grasping my cock as I thrust. It was my first time and I didn't last long. I felt my balls tighten and I couldn't time the cascade with my thrusts. After I came I could barely hold myself up. What a dream. As we were lying on the floor together, I was still horny enough to stare at her. I traced her curves with my fingertips and was rewarded with a couple of shudders. Across her thigh and up, I found my way back. My fingers swam in her juices. I even tasted a little bit. She laughed in a husky way and licked my fingers clean. When I had dressed, she walked me to the door wearing only her bra and panties. We shared a few long kisses before I took my hands from her waist and walked with shaky legs to my car.

*

She sang:

I came home on Friday frustrated with my ex for being late to pick up our child. His erratic schedule had always been a problem. Instead of getting to relax, I had Jeff coming over to meet about the church youth group. At least he's cute, I thought, if a little goofy. After I cleaned up dinner, I tried to put the baby down. She just wouldn't go. So when Jeff came to the door, she was still playing.

I was surprised by how good he was with her. He wasn't awkward and he could get her to laugh. We had a fun talk, but the baby was up too late. I walked him to the door. Before I knew it we were kissing! A simple good night peck had turned into a full romantic kiss and I admit I was caught off guard. After a second I realized how nice it felt to hold a man – even a teenager. I thought it wouldn't go any farther until the impulsive brat unzipped his pants.

I pulled him inside the house and left him standing there while I put the baby away and tried to collect my wits. Did I want this? I probably shouldn't, but I had to catch my breath for a minute. I looked up and saw myself in the mirror red with excitement. All of a sudden I was the teenage girl in the backseat of a car having a grand time.

I tried to buy more time – pouring myself some white wine and turning on some music. But each time I looked over at his smiling expectant face, I realized I did want whatever he did. And I can be as impulsive as he can!

All at once I was on my knees. My ex always liked to start with a blowjob. But Jeff's grasping hands found their way into my hair and I was tingling all over. I forgot what my hands were doing, feeling him in his shorts. Tears were in my eyes. I hadn't felt this in so long.

He was coming down to me. My blouse was open and the breeze from the fan tickled me to goose bumps. Suddenly his hand was inside the back of my panties. My breath caught as he ran his fingers across my butt. Oh, I didn't want him to stop.

I felt flush all over. I decided I was past the point of no return. One more kiss on his full lips and I stripped my pants off. For a second we were lying together and I allowed myself a glance down. He had the slim muscles of a young man, with a trail of black hair heading south from his belly. My hand reached into his boxers and he grew bigger as soon as I wrapped my fingers around him. He's hairy down there and I love that. A quick grasp of his balls and I know I'm ready. He doesn't need much influence to jump on top of me.

The sex itself was too quick by far. No sooner had I guided him in than he began fast thrusting. No subtlety. But the raw energy of his action made my eyes widen a little. No man had been this eager. When he came there was a lot. The pumping was real and I could feel the overflow running down to my butt. The best part came when he had finished and still played with me. His fascination was less frantic and actually more erotic than his actual love-making had been. I was still shivering ten minutes later and his hands traced me back and forth, inside and out.

Only when we began to part did I realize that my bra was still on. I smiled to myself. Still some territory to explore for the next time...

Hornsup
Hornsup
31 Followers