Duke Pt. 05

Story Info
Duke is frustrated, Dr Fulton won't open her legs.
5.1k words
4.66
24.3k
3
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Friday Lisa went to the hospital by taxi, having arranged for Duke to pick her up at the hospital. She began her 10-hour day at 7:00 and actually finished at 4:45. That gave her time to grab a coffee and a sandwich after having a shower to be waiting, fresh and relaxed, when Duke arrived a few minutes after 5:00. He was of the ute and holding out his hand for her overnight bag before she got to him.

They'd called out hi and now stood awkwardly.

"I think we should kiss, what with being phone sex lovers," he said almost solemnly.

She replied yes she agreed but look less than sure of herself.

Duke broke the impasse by putting down the bag, stepping forward and grabbing her. Lisa moaned and threw her arms round his neck and kissed him hungrily.

They pulled away and Duke grinned. "That was touch and go for a few seconds?"

"I'm not sure what it was. I had a tough day and had a sudden dip in confidence I guess."

"Well hop in and say hi to Misty my cat."

"You travel with a cat?"

"Doesn't everyone?"

"What?"

He sighed and said sorry. "You must be tired. My comment about everyone travelling with a cat was a joke."

"Oh dear, sorry. I'll be a dead loss tonight."

"You'll be okay. You'll be boosted by a group of great people. You'll have the best part of two hours' sleep as we travel."

"Unfortunately I can't sleep in a moving vehicle."

Misty accepted Lisa and jumped on to Lisa's lap in the absence of an invitation. Lisa began stroking under Misty's chin. The cat began purring, Lisa said Misty was lovely and yawned and was asleep within a mile of leaving the hospital.

Duke drove fast and reached Thompson in a few minutes under two hours and was pleased his passenger had been asleep rather than gripping her seatbelt in panic when he'd overtaken vehicles and other vehicles headed towards them on the fairly narrow two land secondary road... all being, in Duke's opinion, a safe distance away. Although the street lights were on it was still twilight when they arrived.

"Wake up Lisa," he called.

"I haven't been asleep."

She looked out, straightening her hair and said, "Where are we?"

"This is my house just to the left of us, the unlit one."

"Good gracious, I've been asleep."

Duke grinned.

"Come in and have a look around and then I'll deliver you and your bag over to Gina's where you can freshen up and settle. You should have a shower."

"I had one just before I left Dubbo."

"Another one will freshen you up."

"Okay I will if Mrs De Vito invites me to do that."

Duke sighed. He wondered if she argued with her medical tutors and seniors at the hospital. She would probably call it debating or expressing a different opinion. This babe needed to learn how to relax. He called the De Vito's house and Lisa answered the phone.

"Hi it's Duke. Could you tell your mom we have just arrived and I'll bring Dr Fulton over in a few minutes? She could do with a big soak in the bath if you guys are not on water rationing but if you are a shower will do."

"Is your new girlfriend a real doctor?"

"Yes she works at the base hospital in Dubbo. He name is also Lisa."

"What? Oh I must tell mum. Bye."

Lisa glared at Duke. "You are making me feel I'm imposing asking Mrs De Vito to prepare a bath for me. And they may be on restricted water supply."

"Toughen up Lisa. My neighbours and I know how to talk to each other and if we want something we ask... we don't dither around like city bunnies. Although it's summer and we are into a Big Dry, the town water mightn't be on rationing because they commissioned a new reservoir at the start of last winter."

There was a knock and a girl of around eight in a white party dress entered.

"Oh you are so beautiful. Mom sent me over to fetch you Dr Fulton. We can't believe a doctor will be staying with us. Mom is running the bath and has found some bath salts she got for Xmas a couple of years ago. Please take my hand Dr Fulton."

Duke grinned. "This is Lisa De Vito. Gina and Carlo also have an older son called Marco."

"Oh Lisa we share the same name."

"I know. Mr Caine told me on the phone a few minutes ago. I'm so excited. It makes me feel famous."

"Take your bag with you Lisa. We can look through this house in the morning."

"The house looks stunning Duke, much better than I expected."

A couple of minutes after feeding Misty, Duke took a call.

"Hi, it's Dave Bateman. I was hoping you'd arrived. Any chance of your popping round now? It's fairly urgent. Brandy's parents are here from Orange and are itching to return home."

Mystified, Duke said okay. He'd be there in a couple of minutes.

Dave introduced Duke to Brandy's parents and after Brandy kissed him she took him in to see the new baby, who was asleep.

"What's the reason for this drama?" he said.

Brandy squeezed Duke's hand and looking flushed said, "It's best I leave the words to Dave."

Dave handed Duke a beer and his in-laws declined to have their wine glasses topped up. They appeared tense. Brandy added mineral water to her glass and Duke noticed her hands were shaking.

"Mate," began Dave. "Brandy and I wish to buy your house. Cedric and Joan inspected it earlier this afternoon and agree it's really what we need now we have extended our family and they know this house gets damp in winter."

"That's fine mate," Duke grinned. "You know the price. Where is the sale and purchase contract to sign?"

"Ah mate, there is an ethical consideration. Because I work for the selling agency I am required ethically to notify you in writing of that situation and I am required to furnish you with valuations from two independent registered valuers."

"Well go through that process that I can see is in place to protect the seller. Mate and I'm telling you it doesn't matter what price range those professional valuers come up with because my selling price remains unchanged at $310,000."

"Oh you darling," Brandy yelled and ran to hug and kiss Duke. "We have some money and mum and dad have agreed to act as guarantors for us over bridging finance until we sell this house and refinance."

Brandy's parents smiled and shook Duke's hand and everyone went out to see Brandy's parents off. Back in the house Dave said his boss had valued the house at between $298,000 and $312,000.

"He wants to keep me working for him as he's aware I've had two offers to switch to other agencies so the deal is there will be no commission, and so you'll get the full $310,000."

"Sounds a good deal to me. Well guys, I'm so pleased you'll be the new owners as I put a lot of sweat into making that house a real home. I'll be back next weekend to finish the construction of the laundry at the end of the rear porch."

"May I paint it, I love painting?" Brandy said.

Duke grinned, "Jesus yes, I hate painting."

He arrived for dinner to find everyone assembled. Duke was unaware just how intently Lisa was watching everyone was greeting him affectionately, and that was not only the females.

When Duke had a tinnie in his hand Gina the hostess said, "Welcome to our little circle Dr Fulton. It's an honour to have you here. Dr Fulton asks you adults must call her Lisa. Welcome home Duke and needless to say I guess we three mothers have really missed our sidewalk chats each school day with you. You have truly been a most delightful neighbour and I'm sorry to say this but we hope you fail to sell your house and return to live here."

After the clapping died and without thinking of the consequences Duke waved his can of beer in the air and said, "Listen up everyone, sorry I was late but something came up. I've just sold my house and will receive my asking price."

The stunned silence was broken by the eldest child Pauline yelling, "Oh no, oh no." She rushed from the room greatly upset, her father Bevan racing after her to offer comfort. Gina has dropped her half-full wine glass on to the polished floorboards and it shattered. Tears were streaming down her face and she sobbed hugely. Gretchen and Debra ran to her and they began weeping.

"Oh shit," Duke said, flapping his arms uselessly. "I better leave."

"Christ man, what's wrong with you," Rogan said, handing Duke another beer. "Women like nothing better to have a good cry or to book in at the hairdresser's."

Huh? Duke wasn't aware of either of those things.

"Guys let's go," called Carlo. "It's quieter out on the back veranda and someone needs to watch the kids in the pool."

They finally began dinner at 9:15. By then and after a few wines the women were fine.

Duke was a little disappointed when kissing the other two women goodnight after Debra and her family had left much earlier. Gretchen and Gina's enthusiastic kisses and warm body presses made Lisa's two sweet little kisses during the short walk across the street seem inadequate and when he attempted to grab a breast she wriggled away laughing.

Christ didn't she know about sex but then he remembered the phone sex. Well at least she was up with the theory.

The guys came over to help Duke pack in the morning and Dave also arrived to help. Duke had called the storage firm early and was told no problem to switch to storing his household effects at its facility in Dubbo. They would load the truck that morning and it would take the load to Dubbo on Monday.

Both Lisa's arrived and the youngster took the older Lisa on an inspection of the property and they then helped to wrap china and glassware. The wives called but were told they weren't needed until 12:30 when they should arrive with drinks for the women and pizzas. People began drifting off soon after eating so Duke consulted Lisa and they announced they were leaving at 2:00. They departed and Duke felt quite emotional, sniffing as he waved to the gathered adults and some of the kids.

Then something happened that surprised him.

"You don't have to act the tough guy. I can imagine you are churning inside and know you are leaving part of your life behind."

"I'm okay," he sniffed. "These things happen."

Lisa leaned over, careful of Misty on her lap and pulled his nearest hand off the steering well and placed it on a boob. "There, is that better?"

"Immeasurably. Jesus Lisa, are we coming closer to having sex?"

"Well I'm thinking about it more. You know I said I wanted to be very sure about you first. Nothing must upset my career path."

That was a warning but was ignored by Duke.

They didn't have sex after arriving in Dubbo. Lisa asked to be dropped off at her shared rental house. The two other women's vehicles were on the lawn so Duke didn't see any purpose in going inside. Lisa didn't call him that evening and nor did she call the next day and so he didn't call her. Christ why was she being so pedantic about knowing him? She didn't have to know him that much before having sex.

Duke took an overnight flight to Melbourne via Sydney on Wednesday to inspect suitable standby generators quoted by two suppliers than were considerably more attractively priced than his company's usual supplier in Perth. Neville the CEO agreed there was no reason why they shouldn't look at alternative suppliers. The decision would be Duke's but he should choose carefully.

Well all three suppliers were international companies of high repute so Duke expected no problem apart from assurances on endurance guarantees with the mining company doing its own maintenance, and availability of parts both now and long term.

He emailed Lisa he was leaving on the 6.30 flight and would return home sometime on Friday and perhaps they could go somewhere for dinner. While waiting for his flight to leave he called Nikki in Melbourne and she sounded delighted and it was arranged she should come to Duke's hotel for a drink anytime after 4:30. He'd explained one or even both of the firms he was dealing with would probably invite him out to dinner and then might take him clubbing.

"Why would they want to do that?"

"Well number one we are potentially a new and valued client and number two we will be paying the price of an expensive 4WD vehicle for the unit we require."

"Holy smoke. I guess I was thinking of the diesel generator we have at home to run the shearing machines in case the line power supply is disrupted."

"Think twenty times the size and output and you will have visualized the difference."

Duke had breakfast during the short wait in Sydney for his Melbourne connection and thought he should look carefully at Nikki as a contender for a permanent domestic partner with Lisa being the other. He couldn't say Nikki would win hands down at sex because he'd not rumbled yet with Lisa, if that was ever likely. Yes he should compare them closely. He patted his groin thinking he'd arrange for Nikki to come to the hotel late at night. He was well overdue for sex.

A rep for the agency representing a Japanese manufacturer met him at the airport, holding up a sign. She was Japanese but very westernised and called herself Kit. Kit had been in Australia eight years and was the CEO's personal assistant. She drove the top-of-line Lexus beautifully and for once Duke wasn't nervous about being driven by a woman. He grinned thinking about the way his mom ripped into him for expressing thoughts like that.

"About tonight," Kit said as they approached the agency's suburban facility. "Mr and Mrs Isogawa would be honoured to entertain you over dinner if you are available. Later in the evening I am available to take you for drinks at a club or a series of clubs."

Duke was tempted but although Kit was very attractive she had no discernible breasts and appeared to have no body shape. Jesus just a pencil, he sighed.

"I would appreciate it if you could advised Mr Isogawa that unfortunately I am otherwise engaged," Duke lied, thinking the American agency would probably toss an American female with big tits at him. Or at least hips substantial enough to hold on to. God no wonder Lisa didn't appear to really like him and when she found out how he thought, like someone out of a cave, she'd high-tail it.

A driver for the other agency picked Duke up at 1:00. The guy was effeminate and substandard at conversation. Duke wondered how the women he knew would rate his expertise at conversation. Substandard?

There were six guys in the board room drinking chardonnay so Duke thought it polite to ask for wine instead of beer.

The chief executive asked, "Where's Leigh?"

One of the guys said he'd fetch her.

Her? Duke had thought Lee would be a guy. He asked the two guys talking to him who was Leigh.

"An American babe but don't think she's a bunny. She's our sales manager and what she doesn't know about generators isn't worth knowing. She has a masters in electrical engineering and worked in GE helping to assemble generators when she was at college and then university."

Duke eyed the blonde with moderately sized tits enter. She winked at him and he almost dropped his wine.

Late afternoon as Duke was leaving Leigh invited him to her home for dinner.

He accepted and she whispered he wouldn't be required to behave because her husband was attending a convention for maxillofacial surgeons. From that Duke assumed the husband had the expertise to repair the faces he pummelled of guys he caught seducing his wife.

* * *

Duke was horrified at the physical change of Nikki. She's packed on weight and had two curved eyebrow rings above one eye and a stud inserted just below her bottom lip.

But she hadn't changed. "Oh it's so lovely seeing you again... how have you been?"

"Fine thank you," he said stiffly.

"Oh come on Duke, piercing for jewellery is part of modern life. You should see my pussy rings.

"P-p-p..."

He couldn't repeat the words pussy rings.

"Do you still adore Gina?"

"Yes," he said, glad the conversation was normalizing.

"She has a simply pussy ring or haven't you managed to get that far with Gina?"

"Let's get a drink," Duke croaked, propelling fatty by the arm to the bar.

"I'll have beer," she said. "I know I shouldn't because it's piling the weight on me but Gavin and the gang all drink beer and I wish to conform."

"Gavin?"

"My fiancée."

"Oh congratulations."

"Thanks. In case you're wondering how I know Gina has a piercing..."

"You have had sex with her."

"Yes, clever boy."

After Nikki left, Duke kissing her warmly because in all other respects she was still the Nikki he'd known intimately for three weeks, he went up and showered. But he then had a change of heart and called Leigh.

"I've had a change of mind about coming to your home."

"That's okay, I haven't started dinner. Have you had second thoughts about committing adultery?"

"What? Um yes and not being coerced into making a business decision."

"Well let's go out somewhere for a drink and dinner. We both need to eat and I'm lonely with my husband being away at that convention in Brisbane."

"You said he was in America."

"Oh did I?"

They arranged to meet at Grossi Florentino Restaurant in Bourke St located in easy walking distance for Duke. Leigh gave him directions.

Leigh greeted him with a breathtaking kiss and when running his hands down the sides of her silver dress Duke thought was he insane, allowing a woman of this calibre slip through his fingers.

"Oooh," she said, feeling his fingers stop at her hips. She pressed into him.

She was all dolled up but her tits looked saggy and Duke found out why. She whispered she was not wearing any underwear.

He was aware he was still breathing a little heavily as they went straight to the table at his suggestion. As she sat she casually pulled the top of her dress wider and just eyed him. Duke already knew she was well endowed but seeing tit flesh while eating was always so comforting.

Later as Leigh was about to step into the cab after kissing him, almost primly, she asked had he made his decision, as she was interested to know if he'd have sex with her after he'd made his decision?

"I'll have to let you know," he smiled. "I now have to compare the offers of three suppliers."

Duke was lying on his bed jerking his dick when his phone went. He sighed thinking it would be Leigh crying and asking could she come over because she was lonely.

"Hi. Something unbelievable has happened to me. I find I'm missing you."

"Hi Lisa, lovely to hear your voice. I'm just back after being out to dinner with one of the sales teams."

"Well don't be seduced with people being overly nice to you. That is a form of corruption."

"No I won't."

"I'm calling because I feel the urge for phone sex."

"You didn't think of calling your mother."

There was a pause and Duke thought of no, he'd gone too far. But then he heard a slight giggle that galloped into a full one and then she puffed, "God you are foul."

They talked and then began talking dirty and Duke finally aimed low and blew a wad on to his chest.

"God why can't I get myself off like this?" Lisa wailed. "I'll have to have another shower."

Duke smiled and after they completed the call went to sleep with his chest and stomach in a bit of a mess. He thought he'd like to wake in the morning and focus on Lisa.

On the flight home via Sydney he decided he'd accept the price he already received from the Perth supplier of the German-made generator. Although the price was a bit higher than both the Japanese and American comparative product it was a simple equation he could have made without leaving Dubbo. The Perth supplier's product was already proven in Australian mining conditions and the company already had it installed in its other mines and so during warranty the suppliers two-man crew would inspect the new generator while going to the company's other mines on similar inspections. Also as older generators were replaced they could be stored for salvaging reusable parts. Even so, in going to Melbourne he'd established contact with two other suitable suppliers to mention when requiring the Perth supplier 'to sharpen its pencil' before quoting pricing which he'd now do anyway before placing the firm order. He'd also been able to see Nikki and, well with relief almost because of the age gap, confirm he was well over Nikki.

12