Duke Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the boring flight continued, flying over country west of Sydney is not in your dreams like flying over the Amazon of even New Zealand, he yawned and thought why bother with Lisa? God he'd been patient with her but it seemed to her that engaging in actual sex for her was an aversion. Perhaps she regarded a leaking erection of a creepy, crawly thing. He sighed and fell asleep.

Leaving the airport, turning on to Cooreena Rd, Duke was a little dismayed that Lisa had not gone to the airport in a cab to meet him and kissed him, clawing his back through his jacket and shirt, drawing blood, and parting her full lips had with bright eyes and slightly drooling whimpered to be taken to his apartment for him to fuck out her lights.

He sighed and decided to accept his expectation of women were set rather too high.

Lisa called late next morning and accused, "You didn't call?"

God did she think they were married already? He was tempted to say no he'd been too busy fucking the female pilot but knew that would only trigger a conversation did Qantas have female pilots... or perhaps did Qantas have female pilots who fucked.

But Duke was experienced in handling women. He used a conciliatory voice and simply said sorry.

As to be expected his caller with superior intelligence and superior education felt guilty and hastened, "Oh that's all right. I'm glad to have you back home. Was Misty in good shape with Mrs Copeland calling twice a day to feed her and take her out to um..."

"Do her business?"

"Oh yes, what a cute expression. Quite unexpected from you."

Huh?

Had she been engaged in retrospective thinking during his absence?

Adopting a royal command voice Lisa said, "My parents expect you for dinner this evening."

Who the hell did she think she was bossing him around like this? Instead of replying directly he asked, "When are we going to fuck Lisa; I could be dead in another thirty to forty plus years?"

"You can't talk to me like that," she said, her voice rising. "I was talking to you about my mother's invitation."

Huh? Didn't the mother fuck either? Well at least that meant he and her dad would have something in common to discuss.

"Lisa!"

"What? I don't hang up even on rude people."

"I have been working hard over long hours and..."

"I know, so let's call a truce. I think I can grab a couple of hours sleep here at the hospital this afternoon and that will put my in a better frame of mind. Why are you so eager to have sex with me?"

Duke thought to hell with bullshit. "Because it's what I do Lisa."

She giggled and said to call at her house just after 6:30 and he should dress neat casual and should be aware he'd be under inspection.

Duke and Lisa kissed and got underway.

"Will it be daylight when we arrive?" Duke asked.

"Yes, it's seventy-eight miles from Dubbo."

"Good your dad might want to walk me over the farm."

"Walk?" Lisa giggled. "The station covers 420 square miles or 27,000 acres. If the aircraft he shares with two other graziers is not being serviced he might fly you over our patch."

They arrived to find the 'cattle stop' at the road entrance to the property blocked by a big earth-moving machine called a scraper. It was used to former tracks and to maintain damns. A guy in a dark blue boiler suit, read faced and sweating under his glasses, looked as if he was about to blow a boiler.

"Hi dad," Lisa said, kissing him and ignoring the sweat.

"Hi hon. This fucker has blown a tyre."

"Dad this is a guy I'm dating, Duke."

"Hi Duke, a city boy eh?"

Duke didn't take kindly to the patronising tone.

"Yeah, these days I am. Bert don't these things have permanent jacks to lift any wheel?"

"Yeah but that's no fucking use right now. I'll have to take off the jack assembly that appears to have lost oil, probably through a damaged piston and replace it with the one from that other side but that can wait till the morning. I have a worn tyre on a wheel as a spare. Leave you vehicle here and we'll walk the fucking half mile to the house."

"Why don't you phone your wife to come down and pick us up?"

"Oh yeah, good thinking," Bert said, looking at the visitor with something that could pass for grudging respect.

Patricia came down in a dinosaur of a Land Rover.

"Old girl but new motor and running gear."

"Are you talking about the driver or the vehicle?"

Bert slammed Duke between the shoulders and laughed loudly.

Patricia took a careful look at Duke when introduced and then offered her hand.

"Don't you kiss?"

She grinned and said she might get to like him and then kissed Duke.

"God you are hard."

"Mum!"

"His arm and shoulder you fool," she grinned at Lisa. "I had hold of an arm and the other shoulder, in case he ran in fright when I went to kiss him."

"I think I'm going to like you Patricia."

"You have a lady's man with this one hon."

As they stopped outside the homestead Duke looked across at the open front farm machinery shed and said, "Why don't you ladies go inside and catch up while Bert and I get the spare wheel on to that front bucket loader."

"Jesus Bert," said his wife. "Why didn't you think of that? It's called practical farming."

"I was in such a fucking temper having a real paddy I just didn't think."

Duke said, "Ought you use the F-word in front of ladies?"

Bert growled what ladies.

"Thump him Duke," Patricia yelled.

"Nah he's had enough stress for one day. Run a hot bath for your dad Lisa. We'll lift the front end of the scraper with the tractor bucket and change the wheel. We'll be back inside fifteen for a beer."

"You talk country boy."

"He was raised on a wheat farm out of Parkes dad."

After that Duke felt he was quite a hit with the family.

Arriving just after midnight outside Lisa's apartment he leant over and kissed her.

"Mum and dad really liked you and don't say I'm only guessing. Mum told me."

As Duke was kissing Lisa again he worked a hand under her skirt.

She closed her knees on that hand and he was about to withdraw when her legs opened. He drew his hand down softly over her panties above her pussy and then withdrew, satisfied she knew he now knew she had a pussy, er if she thought that way.

Next day after Duke came out of Neville's office, confirming he'd ordered the new standby generator from the supplier in Perth, and explaining why, Neville's PA Nancy offered him coffee. He sat at her desk and she served, making sure she bent over him slightly so he could feel her breast on his arm.

"I'm still sore at you not making a hit on me when I went out of my way to signal you were invited to do that." Nancy said, sitting on her chair and lifting her coffee mug to her lips.

"I honestly thought my dick would be too big for you."

She scowled. "Don't you think I ought to be the judge of that?"

"And one of the guys said your father is a Presbyterian minister."

"Who the hell was that spreading that false rumour? That guy is about to lose his balls. Who is he?"

"Dunno. It was my first day here and I didn't know who people were."

"Well what does he look like?"

"Um he wore glasses."

Nancy scoffed and claimed Duke was being evasive.

"Well to tell the truth I'm dating a doctor."

"Who?"

"Doctor Lisa Fulton."

"Oh, I know her. I grew up near them... our farm was only thirty miles from theirs. Ah you'll be lucky to get it from Lisa. From what I understand she is saving it till she marries."

"Any you believe that? Golly Nancy you women believe anything you're told. The only decision she's made is not to give it to me because of my reputation."

"Your reputation?" Nancy asked uncertainly.

"Yeah, I got knocked up with a STD."

"Omigod. Have your coffee and go."

"It was a despicable rumour Nancy put about by a girlfriend I dropped because she only liked anal."

Nancy licked her lips. "You do anal?"

Duke could have kicked himself. He was doing so well until he foolishly dropped in that bit about the anal-addiction. He decided to say no more and perhaps leave Nancy confused.

"Thanks for the coffee. I'll finish it in my office."

"Have you been cleared with an STD test?"

"Would you go through an STD test on the basis of a rumour Nancy?"

Duke glanced at Nancy as he left. She looked totally confused.

MORE TO FOLLOW

12