Duke Pt. 07

Story Info
Duke in dumped again and shattered Sandi comes home
5.8k words
4.67
16.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half and hour later seated at the sSs BBQ Barns Steakhouse with Duke, their knees touching, Lisa said she was so excited.

"The house is much bigger than I expected and better. You have negotiated a great buy. I think that fourth bedroom at the back looking out to the pool should be converted into a recreation room with a bar and sliding glass doors installed giving direct access to the deck and a great outlook to the pool."

Duke looked at her with interest. "That was my thinking. It would alter the flow of the house but who cares? It's a practical development. I could make it smaller to add a changing room with shower and toilet. I noticed the wastes lines already reticulate from that side of the house so that conversion would be a breeze."

They talked excitedly and held hands.

After leisurely coffee, Lisa said, "Can we go back to your apartment for sex?"

"Sure. I thought you would have said to make love?"

Lisa giggled. "The term did spring to mind but then I wondered if you knew what that meant."

Sporting a huge grin Duke stood and held out his hand.

Misty greeted them and after she was fed Lisa looked at Duke deeply and he began undressing her.

"You know I haven't had a decent look at your tits yet."

Lisa said solemnly, "And your other point of focus?"

"I'm also interested in belly, legs and ass."

"Oooh."

After removing the bra and licking Lisa's breasts, the nipples responding, he said, "Do you mind if I leave your hold-ups?"

"So you like fucking women with their stockings on?"

"Well I find hold-ups sexy and did I say anything about other women?"

Lisa coloured and said no and he grinned and said it was okay, he didn't want to hide anything from her. He lifted her on to the leather sofa in the lounge.

"Oooh."

Duke closely inspected the shaved pussy.

"Do I pass inspection doctor?"

He said it looked good enough to eat and swooped down and sampled a mouthful.

Lisa squealed.

When he finished she held up his dick and inspected it, bringing a stupid grin to Duke's face.

"Why don't you try eating it?"

She sunk down to do that, murmuring, "Oh boy, do I like doing this."

Later she straddled him, facing him and inserted his dick slowly, they both watching what was happening. When she was ready she said, "I'm expecting you to move your ass and play with my swinging boobs."

"Oh I'm sure you won't be disappointed," he leered.

Lisa ended up staying the night and got what she wanted again at a 5:45 when the alarm went off, set to give them time for a leisurely wake-up.

A fortnight after that memorably evening, Duke and Lisa went to Neville and Jean Copeland's farm to attend their 25th wedding celebrations along with thirty other couples. Those of Duke's fellow executives attending had not met Lisa previously and there was great interest in her including from partners. Two invitations to bring Duke to dinner were issued and Duke was pleased to hear that because it indicated acceptance. He was keen to see Lisa develop friends outside the medical establishment.

Lisa's parents were among the last to arrive, Bert Fulton having come home late after assisting his men strip down a clogged water pump under one of the windmills. She was astounded to see her mom after greeting her make a beeline for Duke and was all over him. Jean and Patricia monopolised him for the best part of an hour and a couple of times when their eyes locked Duke winked at Lisa and that had her experiencing feelings she could not recall ever having for a guy.

Lisa took her father aside and said, "Dad keep an eye on mom. She's all over Duke. What is this?"

"It's just women's stuff darling. You'll learn it in due course. Those two talk on the phone every day about you two. It's mainly made-up crap, sheer speculation, but it began beefing up when Jean began passing on reports about you two being seen together. Then came real hard news about Duke buying the Simpson's property and you going to inspect it and what a delightful young couple Eva Simpson said you were."

"Oh god, sorry dad. We were saving that as a surprise. Duke takes over the property on Friday week and I'll be moving in with him. We were going to surprise you by inviting you for dinner the next night."

"Well no skin off my nose. Now you know why your mother and Jean are all over Duke. They want to know all about his plans for the house and how good you are in bed."

"Dad!"

"Well I did make that last bit up but don't be surprised if Duke tells you he was grilled about that. You know what country women are like."

"But Mrs Copeland lives mostly in the city these days."

"Her heart remains in the country dear and there will be no changing that. Women born and reared rural tend to retain that notion of origin wherever they might relocate and in thinking like that are almost as bad as men. Oh now those two women know you are having sex regularly with Duke I expect Jean will invite you to call her Jean because she has confirmation you are one of them."

"That's bullshit dad. I'm not of her generation."

Later that evening Jean told Lisa, "You must call me Jean darling. I've been hearing about your and my handsome hero Duke."

"Thank you Jean," was all the near speechless Lisa could say for the moment.

More than two months later, with renovations to the house almost finished, Lisa arrived home grim-faced.

"Hi darling, oh look at that grim face. Did one of those two kids you worried about not make it?"

She moved away and faced Duke, trembling. "It's almost as bad, the end of us I'm afraid. The next step in my training will be in residency at Broken Hill."

"Jesus, for how long?"

"A year minimum and then I may be rotated elsewhere or I might be required to stay put for another year or two before being rotated."

"Jesus."

"You don't like it do you? Well neither do I. I fought to stay here and even pleaded just for a year but to no avail. I move to Broken Hill in two weeks."

"Here let me hold you."

"No I don't wish to be touched," Lisa said, not knowing what she wanted until Duke dropped his hands, shrugged and said he guessed what will be, will be."

Lisa's expression turned thunderous and she ran from the room.

Duke climbed the ladder and resumed painting, attempting to curb his anger... why the fuck had Lisa decided to become a doctor. He just couldn't understand it.

Lisa had the week free before she was required at Broken Hill and Duke said he'd arrange to take some time off to be with her but she said don't bother. She finished up at the hospital on Thursday and he attended a restaurant farewell for her with some of her hospital friends and back home that night she wouldn't touch him. When Duke arrived home next evening he found she'd packed and gone leaving a note.

'I believe this is the best way to say goodbye. This is making me depressed and I can't afford to start my new job being depressed. I'll spend my last week with mum and dad and leave for Broken Hill from there so won't see you again. This is how I want it so don't come after me. Lisa.'

Duke nursed Misty and drank beer until he felt tired enough to go to sleep. He was now feeling depressed. Why the fuck couldn't he hold on to women. What was wrong with him?

Lisa's mum called him a few days later to ask how was his getting on. It was one of those conversations that went nowhere, and they both knew it.

"I am so, so sad it had to end like this," Patricia cried as she was about to end the call. She sniffed, "Bert and I though you'd be the perfect son-in-law.

A couple of days later Jean made one of her rare appearances in the office and after a few minutes with Neville entered Duke's office and said, "Come on, grab your jacket; I'm taking you to lunch."

While they were eating Duke buckled under her probing and said there must be something wrong with him, being unable to hold on to women.

"Rubbish it's just circumstances. With Lisa it's my fault for arranging her to call you. I should have told you it would be five years or more before she can settle down. Blame me... go on, call me a stupid bitch."

"You're not that and we both know it," Duke said. "I can tell you this: something will come up."

That proved to be correct but it would be sometime before Duke would realize it was happening.

* * *

For a few weeks Duke drank too much and was prepared to fuck any women who looked at him twice. For six Friday nights in a row he had wall to wall sex with Bell but then she said she didn't wish to continue in that manner with Duke because he had no intention of marrying her.

"How do you know that's true?" he said, handing her a towel.

"Because I'm not your type."

"Oh yeah, and what's my type."

"You really don't know?"

"I have no idea."

Bell smiled and said, "I see your head lift and you almost freeze when you spot one of them. They are always blonde, lithe with lovely and fairly prominent boobs, are long legged and when they look at you they don't usually immediately look away as most women do, I daresay involuntarily. You have immense sex appeal Duke and in your case it's how the opposite sex reacts to you."

"That sounds great but it also sounds bullshit."

"Duke you listen to me and listen carefully. I make a minimum of $250,000 a year managing a real estate sales team and selling premium-priced properties myself. I do this because I'm a great judge of character and know how to close a negotiation with a great sense of timing because I know how to read people. I'll say no more."

"But is enjoy having sex with brunettes and redheads, many of whom are better than natural blondes so why should I listen to you?"

"I'm not talking about your craving for pussy Duke. I'm talking about the type of woman who will be the ideal bride for you. It's time you became a family man."

Duke watched Bell drive off and they waved. Perhaps that would be the last time for them. He sat drinking coffee for two hours looking for the logic behind Bell's comments. But that didn't made him feel superior; far from it. As much as he tried he couldn't fault what she'd told him. Bell had seen something that had been in front of him for years, practically half his lifetime. He now knew why he took a second look at some women and knew it wasn't just because they were blonde."

Perhaps he should migrate to California and find Honey. He sighed thinking home-grown was best.

Three weeks later Duke had settled back to a normal rate of drinking booze and had not having been with a woman since Bell's farewell lecture and had been thinking he'd not care if he only ever used his dick for peeing, Neville said he was off to a mining convention in Tasmania. Jean had been booked to go with him but had a stomach upset.

"That's a lie," Neville said. "I saw her specialist on Monday at Rotary and he said he'd cleared her to begin riding again, taking it easy."

Neville asked Duke to go to the convention with him.

"Why not take Nancy with you?"

"Because she's found the man of her dreams and doesn't want to have sex... Jesus, what am I staying?"

Duke laughed and said provided Neville had the accommodation switched to single rooms he'd go.

"Done but I'll keep the suite just in case. I'll get Nancy to book you a superior single. It's time you met some of the top brass in Australian mining."

* * *

On the return flight from Tasmania to Sydney after what they agreed was a very worthwhile three-days but neither being specific, Neville said to Duke, "Jean and I will be in Sydney on Wednesday to meet out youngest and her youngster. Sandi's husband left her last year for an actress and he drowned when swept off a chartered yacht in high seas off France. Sandi was holding down a great job with an international marketing agency as well as being a young mother employing a nanny but finally it's proven too much for her so she'd coming home."

"What a cow of a thing to happen to her but at least it was not her who died. Lisa had told me you have two daughters, one living in London and the other older one married to a guy involved in making whisky near the top end of Scotland."

"Yeah it's a family distillery and she's happy there and unlikely to return home. Her two youngsters are both at school now and she's gone back to work as an accountant near where they live."

Jean called on Saturday afternoon. "Hi I surprised you are home rather than being out whoring. Patricia says Lisa has confirmed it's all over between you two."

"Yeah so what's new? Why are you calling? Haven't you better things to do?"

"Use that tone on me young man and I'll be over to kick ass."

"Sorry Jean, I've taken this one a little badly."

"Well I want you off your arse and over here for dinner and to try to brighten this household. I have my darling little sunshine granddaughter here and also something that is supposed to be a happy mother and my delightful youngest daughter."

"Oh yeah. Well if it's anyone who's been kicked in the guts it's your daughter. Neville mentioned it. If she's still bad watch her Jean and work hard to pull her around. You won't want her doing anything silly."

"Duke that's your job. Neville and I have tried but without success. She's always been over-sexed. I think you might grab her attention and re-ignite her."

"Me? You're dreaming Jean. I'm the guy who before too long depresses women. Try a horse whisperer and you might have better luck."

"Are you accepting my invitation to dinner or do I have to come and get you and drag you here?"

Duke laughed, glad to be involved in social interaction again. It had been a lonely time for him. "Are you back to brutalizing your horse Jean? You sound to be generating excessive aggression."

"God you men, Neville told you I'm permitted to ride again. You two gossip like old women."

"I'll be with you in thirty minutes Jean. You're a good mate and I don't have many."

"I can understand you being short of male friends. None of their women are safe with you around."

"Thank you Jean. Now be a good girl and return to your kennel."

The front door to Jean and Neville's ground floor apartment was open and when a cute blonde appeared, Duke guessing she looked to be almost five. He thought this must be something stage-managed by Jean, confirmed when the kid said, "Grandma said I can call you Duke."

She held up her arms and said to lift her.

Duke obliged, lifting her over the child safety barrier across the open doorway.

A blonde with prominent tits wearing only a bra and a tiny panties come running to the door crying, "Bonnie where are you. Christ who are you?"

The mother saw Duke holding the child and snapped, "Put down my daughter instantly."

"No, I'm holding her by invitation."

"What? That's nonsense."

"It seems more rational than you greeting me dressed inadequately like that."

"His name is Duke mummy and Grandma asked him to dinner. Do you like him?"

"No and stop staring at my breasts like that Mr Whoever you are?"

"That's your fault for growing such lovely ones and flaunting them at me."

"God you are impossible. Bring Bonnie in, close the door and put her down."

"Yes ma'am. Don't get dressed... come to dinner like that. Jean suggested to me you were innovative and exciting. I can now see what she means."

"Do you only talk nonsense? I'll thank you for not talking to me."

"I'll talk to you Duke [she pronounced it as Dooke]. My name is Bonnie Copeland-Jones and I'm nearly five and my best doll is called Victoria."

"I have a cat called Misty."

"Misty, that's a funny name. What does it mean?"

Before answering Duke looking at the scowling mother who was standing with her arms folded that only served to push her fat puppies ever higher.

"Turn round and give me a back view. You have a wonderful figure for a mother."

Sandi stared at him coldly.

Duke turned back to Bonnie. "In England you had stuff that looked like a cloud had fallen to the ground and stayed around and it was hard to see anything from the windows. That is called a mist. My cat is grey and I thought of mist and called her Misty because that sounded better than Mist."

"Mummy did you hear that?"

Mummy turned and walked off without answering. Looking at the great ass Duke felt his mind turn misty but he thought, rude bitch.

"I don't think mummy heard you darling. Please take me to grandma and granddad.

Sandi didn't appear for pre-dinner drinks and Jean sent Bonnie to fetch her when everyone was asked to sit up for dinner.

Sandi appeared. It was obviously she'd thrown on a shirt and pair of shorts and hadn't even bothered with make-up or to fix her hair. She stared at the visitor as she approached the table.

Duke heard Jean behind him sigh and then he had a snap vision: this dejected, untidy woman was just as Bell had said it would be. Sandi was blonde, lithe with prominent boobs and... his recall hesitated and then it was if he was hearing Bell's voice: 'And long legged and when she looks at you she won't immediately look away'.

From far away Duke hear himself saying, "Am I not worthy of you presenting yourself groomed for dinner? You also know doing that would please your mother."

Sandi turned and left the room. Neville sighed and said, "You've messed up pal. That's her gone for the night."

"Perhaps not," Jean said. "Let's wait."

Neville poured the red wine and they chatted, working to involve Bonnie and a few minutes later Sandi walked in wearing high heels, a tight white dress with a high neckline. She wore make-up and her hair was pinned up.

"My mummy looks like a princess again," Bonnie laughed. "Mummy Duke said I shouldn't sit by him, I should sit by you because you are my mummy."

"Duke sounds a nice man darling. Dad I think I'll have some wine tonight, just half a glass. I'm feeling a little better. I guess that comes from Duke challenging me. Everyone has bent over backwards to me nice to me and I kinda lost it and went soppy with a touch of bitch. Thank you Duke. I guess you are very good with women."

Jean smiled warmly and took her daughter's hand. "Darling thank you for making the effort and yes what you say about Duke is true. He's the guy who took me all the way to Perth when your grandma was dying."

"Oh yes. Let me see what you said about that when you wrote me when sitting with Gran. He is loud, uncouth and immoral but such a scream and... well that's enough."

Jean smiled and said. "You have a great memory darling. I went on to say but he also exhibited warmth and compassion and had cheered me no end and the feeling was growing that I wish he'd been my son."

Duke spluttered on his wine and everyone laughed including Bonnie but then she said, "Why are we laughing?"

"Because Duke began blowing bubbles into his drink," said her grandfather.

Later Sandi took Bonnie off to bed as the child was almost asleep in her chair and when Duke was about to leave Sandi said she would go with him to his vehicle.

"I'm sorry I was such a bitch to you earlier this evening..."

"It's okay," Duke said, cutting in. "I'm aware you are a bit unsteady on your feet at the moment after what has happened to you. Your mom should have told you I was coming with instructions to attempt to cheer you. I made little progress tonight and expected that but will make progress if you give me the opportunity."

Sandi smiled faintly. "You'll have sex with me and then disappear."

"Right, let's agree no sex before three Saturdays from tonight. Let's just come together in friendship with you aware that my role is to assist restore your confidence. Mentally you are a battered woman Sandi and you must accept nothing is likely to change any time soon unless you make a huge effort and accept assistance. You obviously have made some effort because to me Bonnie shows no signs of being mentally a battered kid."

12