Dumb Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,439 Followers

"Took you long enough," she said, as she sat on the stone wall, her legs spread wide and her fingers teasing her own pussy lips. "I was beginning to think that I was going to have to satisfy this ache myself. But since you're here, you may do the honors if you'd like."

"I would like. Especially after that absolutely wonderful appetizer you shared with me."

"Tell me then word warrior. How would you like me? What positon shall I strike for you to take me?"

I grinned and looked at her naked body in the moonlight. "I can think of many poses you might strike that would be pleasurable, I believe I like the one you have already chosen. I want to see your face as you come on my prodigious appendage!" I said with a grin as I stepped toward her.

"Then bring said appendage and skewer me with it, allowing me to ride off into pleasurable bliss upon its stroking mass," she said, lifting her chin in the most aristocratic pose she could imagine. I stepped between her legs and she reached for my cock with one hand, aiming it at her pussy while she leaned herself back using her other hand for support. She rubbed my head up and down her lips while I reached for her tits and gently started to tease them and rub my thumbs across her nipples. She guided my head into the entrance to her tunnel and hooked her heels on my ass to pull me toward her. "All kidding aside, all I can say is OHHHH SHIT!"

I pushed into her, sliding deep into her sopping wet pussy, her soft walls stretching to accept me, her juices lubricating my shaft. "Oh yes." I groaned as I started to slide in and out of her. I felt her walls caressing me, their softness forming around me so that the ridge of my head caressed them and sent little tingles of pleasure flowing through both of us. She moaned softly in the moonlight, her legs spreading wide to allow me full access into her pussy. "I don't fucking believe I'm doing this." She moaned softly as I pumped my shaft in and out of her, my head bumping the end of her tunnel and the curve where my cock meets my body banging hard into her clit. In and out I stroked, my pace quickening as my level of excitement increased.

I used my hands to massage her tits, squeezing them in time with my strokes and rubbing my thumbs across her nipples. I leaned forward, sucking one nipple into my mouth, drawing a louder moan of pleasure from her lips. "You keep that up and I'm going to come." She whispered breathlessly.

"That is the idea, isn't it?" I answered, still stroking into her rhythmically.

"Uh huh." She grunted as I felt her legs start to quiver and her slick snug tunnel contract around me. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuck." She groaned softly in a deep guttural groan that came from deep within her. Her pussy clenched around me, spasming and trying to pull me deeper into her as her legs trembled and her back arched, trying to push her clit harder against me as I pounded my body against hers.

"SHIT!" I grunted moments later, the warm tingle that had been spreading through my body from my stroking cock sending those tingles to my sex-clouded brain and triggering my own climax. My body jerked hard, jamming my cock into her and pumping a huge gush of cum into her pussy. Time and again my body bucked adding more to the load inside her, my chest heaving to catch my breath as I stood naked between her legs, the moonlight shining down on both of us.

"God I can't believe we did this." She whispered quietly.

"Me either." I agreed. "For the record. I loved it!"

"It wasn't quite what I expected, and to be honest, this rock wall isn't the most comfortable thing to screw on. I think the hotel room would be a more comfortable place for this."

"Yeah, but you have to admit, it was one hell of a strong climax."

"It was. Probably the hardest I've come in years. Now. I need my panties back so that I can prove to Janise that I followed through on her dare."

I pulled from her pussy and bent to where I dropped my pants and dug the white lace from my pocket and handed them to her. She used the panties to wipe my dripping cum from her pussy and then folded them carefully before handing them back to me. She slipped off the wall and stepped to me, wrapping her arms around me and pressing our naked bodies together before pressing her lips to mine. We stood and embraced for long minutes, breaking the embrace only after hearing a couple behind us squeak in surprise at finding us naked in the secluded little nook.

"I think we better get dressed again." My wife whispered with a nervous giggle.

"Yeah." I agreed, slightly disappointed. "This was fun though, wasn't it?"

"It was. More than I expected. I wonder what Janise is going to dream up for tomorrow?"

"I don't know, but now I know why Eddie is dating her," I said with a chuckle. "I wonder how this would have turned out if I'd drawn her straw and had to collect her panties?"

"Just between you and me? You'd better have failed." She answered with a grin. "You are, after all, MY husband. I'd hate to think you'd have been out here with her and Eddie would have been trying to seduce me out of my panties."

"Somehow I get the feeling that she would have made sure I didn't fail, but then I'm not sure I would have pushed it to this limit." I said as I closed the front of my pants, the two of us now at least covered. "So was that your dare? To get naked and have sex out here?"

"It was. But it had to be mostly your idea." My wife said as she stepped to me and wrapped an arm in mine. "I'm ready to get back to the hotel room though. I'm still a little nervous about the last part of the dare."

"Oh? There's more?"

"Uh huh. Being naked in front of you is one thing, but Eddie?"

"What about being naked in front of Eddie?"

"Janise and I have to change dresses in front of you two in the stairwell."

"Oh? And you're going to?" I asked in surprise.

"Well, it's that or she gets to sleep with you tonight, and I'm not about to let that happen." She said with a soft laugh. "She can be a bit devious. I think she really wants into your pants. Given the way things have progressed the last two days, if I were to guess, I'd suspect that she has something planned for tomorrow that will have you naked in front of her t with some kind of opportunity to get on your cock."

"Not happening." I answered quietly.

"Oh? We'll see. If I have to get naked in front of Eddie, I see no reason not to watch you get naked in front of her though. Might be fun to watch." My wife said with a crooked grin. "Besides. That WAS the hardest I've come in years."

"It was." I agreed as we walked back toward the hotel. "I hope she has good looking tits!" I said, getting a gentle punch in the arm from my wife before she squeezed it.

"I'm glad you brought me along on this trip." She whispered. "I might have to come next year too, just to keep you in line."

"With pleasure," I answered as we crossed the parking lot. "With pleasure."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,439 Followers
12