Dumb Name but Not Dumb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh man," cried the requester as Sebastian finished. "That's the closest I've ever heard that played to John Coltrane's version.

Sebastian arrived home late.

"You're late," snapped his wife. "I've had your fucking kids all day while you loaf around the streets playing miserably and why are you carrying your sax?"

"Open the case, love."

"Ohmigod," she screamed, holding up the money and allowing it to slide down her head and body.

Her screaming woke the two infants. Sebastian put his sax to his lips and the lovely sound of 'Hush Little Baby' floated to the bedroom and it became quiet again.

"Sebbie – I've never heard you play like that. It was...it was stunning."

Her Sebbie grinned and unzipped.

Here's something equally as stunning. "Ohmigod, Ohmigod Sebbie. Oh I want that and I want it now!" she cried, leaning over the sofa and struggling to pull down her pants.

12