Dunder Mifflin Dreams Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you enjoyed it sweetie." Erin whispered as she crawled up to lay next to Pam. The two of them relaxed there for a moment while Pam recovered, with Erin tracing soft circles on Pam's stomach and occasionally laying small kisses on her neck and breasts. "By the way, I really liked that you called out my name when you came."

"Oh Erin, you made me feel amazing, you were all I was thinking about... and now I want to return the favor." Pam said as she rolled onto her side propping herself up with her elbow and looking at the woman lying next to her.

"I would like that a lot" Erin replied quietly.

"You have to promise you'll tell me if I'm doing something wrong though, I'm still kind of nervous and not sure what to do." Pam admitted.

"Oh sweetie you'll be fantastic I just know it. Really it is as simple as doing what you know feels good for you. We all have preferences, but that is at least a good place to start!"

Pam smiled and leaned over to kiss Erin. She could taste herself on the young girl's lips and that turned her on more than anything had so far, which was saying a lot. She continued to kiss Erin then started to trace lazy circles on Erin's stomach, occasionally dipping just below the top of her panties. Every time she did this Erin would let out a little chirp of contentment and smile.

"Hang on a sec" Erin said, she sat up, reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, tossing it of the bed. "That's better" she said, lying back down on the bed.

"I'll say!" Pam said, with a hint of hunger in her voice. She cupped on of Erin's breasts with her hand and gave a gentle squeeze. Erin shuddered and licked her lips. Pam continued to gently fondle Erin petite breast in her hand, stroking it, squeezing it and lightly pinching her nipple.

After a few moments, Pam started to suck on Erin's now rock hard nipples and slowly slid her hand down her tensed tummy and under the band of her thong. "Oh Pam!" exhaled Erin, you're so gentle and amazing, I love how you are making me feel!" This encouragement spurred Pam on to become more adventurous, and she proceeded to rub the very upper part of Erin's hood with the pads of her pointer and middle finger. Erin's hips began to pump up against Pam's hand, seeking more pressure, while one of her hands wrapped sturdily around the back of Pam's neck as Pam continued to tease and bite her nipples.

Pam could feel the wetness flowing from Erin's opening and she let her fingers fall down and become coated in hot liquid before bringing them back up to above her clit. She rubbed a bit harder and faster now and Erin gasped while making little staccato noises that sounded like a high pitched moan that was cut off after just a second or two, over and over. She was definitely quieter than Pam had been, but the expression on her face told Pam she was enjoying her efforts immensely. Erin's mouth hung open and her eyes rolled partially back as she stared up at the ceiling.

In an act of stretching that surprised both the girls due to Pam's pregnant state, she slid her other hand under Erin's back, past her bottom and hooked her fingers back up laying them across Erin's sensitive folds, pressing just slightly into her vagina. This combined with her other digits rubbing quickly over her clit caused Erin's hips to jerk frantically in seemingly all directions as a shattering orgasm ripped through her petite body. The short burst like moans became louder and longer. "AHHH! AHHH! AHHH! Ahhh YES!!"

Erin collapsed back onto the bed, Pam pulled her hand out from under her and laid the other flat over Erin's pussy, cupping it and feeling it still contracting from deep inside.

"Pam! That was so good!" Erin said breathlessly.

Pam smiled "I'm so happy you think so! Though... I was still hoping I could have a chance to... well taste you tonight. Like you did me... Would that be ok?"

"Ok?!? Of course it would! Erin exclaimed. I don't want you to have to lie on your stomach though... let's see. Ok, here, lay on you back Pam." As Pam got into position Erin removed the thong she had still been wearing, leaving Pam to glimpse her beautiful pussy, wreathed by short hair of her natural color, which turned out to be a soft heather.

Pam reclined in the center of the bed and Erin straddled her right above her breasts. Both girls gasped when inadvertently one of Pam's nipples slid along Erin's slit, hitting her clit perfectly. The both giggled at the delicious accident. "Oooh that was nice!" Erin said in a sultry voice, "But this was actually what I had in mind, let me know if this get uncomfortable ok?"

With that she scooted forward so her pussy was placed directly over Pam's waiting tongue. She lowered her self down, partially supporting herself with outstretch arms. Pam could not believe how erotic this moment was. A beautiful woman's spread legs were right above her, and further up that trim tummy topped by the cutest breasts. Pam took a moment to take it all in then tentatively licked Erin's lips. Erin moaned her approval and Pam continued to lick, enjoying the sensation of Erin's inner lips playing across her tongue.

Erin was softly rocking her hips back and forth and obviously in heaven. " That's.. ohh that's great Pam, flatten your tongue just a bit...Yeah! Like that, like you're eating an ice cream cone... ohhhhhhh yeah Pam!"

Pam was loving how she was making another woman feel this good, she could literally feel Erin's juices running down the sides of her mouth. She knew if she kept this up Erin would come soon, but there was one last thing she wanted to try first. Without warning she tensed her tongue and shot it as far up Erin's opening as she could. Erin gasped sharply at this new turn of events. "Ohh Pam, you naughty minx!"

Pam continued to shoot her tongue in and out of Erin, while reaching up to grab her butt firmly, which in all the excitement she had forgotten was within her reach. Erin half laughed half moaned in appreciation and continued to rub herself gently up and down on Pam's face.

Pam decided it was time and she quickly switched back to Erin's clit, licking furiously, while still roughly massaging her rear. "Oh YES!! Pam, just like that, keep going! Please Pam....Pam AHH! AHH! Please don't stop!!" Pam had no intention of stopping, despite the cramp developing in her jaw and tongue. Luckily all Erin needed was a few more swipes across her clit and her massive orgasm flushed through her, causing her already wet pussy to coat Pam's face and chin with a thin sheen of hot sweet liquid.

After her massive orgasm passed, Erin rolled off of Pam and curled up next to her, draping her arm over her chest. "Ohh... Pam. You my lady, are a natural. You made me feel... so amazing..."

"Yay!" Pam said with genuine happiness and excitement. "I'm so glad!" Pam hugged Erin close and rubbed her hand up and down her back. "So... I have to ask... can we do this again sometime? I mean I truly love Jim, but I may need you in the coming months Erin."

"I am always here for you Pam, physically or emotionally. Just give the word and I will all of a sudden have a ton of work and have to stay late!"

Pam grinned and held the young receptionist close. She was awash in warm feelings of sexual contentment. She wished nothing more than to be able to fall asleep here with the gorgeous naked Erin in her arms, but obviously that would lead to problems so the two got dressed and Erin drove Pam home, making sure to give her a passionate kiss goodnight before driving away into the dark Scranton night.

12