Dunder Mifflin Dreams Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah Jim, come on!" Pam said as she seductively ran her hands over her body. "You don't have to be embarrassed about anything here... We are all here to have a good time" she added with a reassuring smile.

With that reassurance of permission, Jim got up and started removing his green button up shirt and jeans and Pam returned her attention to the beauty lying beneath her. She kissed down Erin's chest and then over her tender breasts, taking one of her nipples into her mouth and gently sucking and nipping at it. This caused Erin to sigh contentedly and her small nipples to stiffen proudly.

Pam got off Erin to lie down next to her, so her hand could more easily run from the brunette's belly past her barely concealed sex, down to her inner thing which she roughly massaged, then return to her belly again, each time getting closer and closer to Erin's center. Finally Pam slipped her hand under Erin's thong and cupped her mound firmly. Erin was so wet already that one of Pam's fingers inadvertently slid part way into Erin, who drew her breath sharply in response and shuddered involuntarily in pleasure. Pam gently caressed Erin like this for a minute while tracing circles around and across her pale pink areolas with her agile tongue, but then Erin pulled her hand away and rolled Pam onto her back, scooting her so her head was resting on the pillows at the head of the bed.

"I think you need some attention now" Erin said in the sultry voice she usually took on during lovemaking. Before positioning herself Erin quickly slipped out of her thong, leaving her completely naked at Pam's feet. As she did this Pam snuck a peek down at Erin and noticed with a smile that unlike every other time they had been together, when Erin's mound had been graced by soft hazel colored hair, this time she was waxed completely smooth, her long, thin inner lips peaking seductively out beyond her puffy labia major.

Like a sleek jungle cat Erin crawled on all fours provocatively, moving up the bed past Pam's legs. She planted kisses on Pam's belly as she unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped her slowly. Pam saw Erin pause and inhale deeply, a private smile briefly crossing her face. Pam knew that Erin was smelling her scent, emanating from deep within. It was little things like that which made Pam care so deeply for Erin.

Erin took a few moments to move back up and kiss Pam deeply as her hands massaged her breasts through her bra. Erin's hand then drifted down Pam's belly and slid into her now open jeans, slowly rubbing small circles on top of her fabric covered lips. Pam moaned appreciatively and then whispered to Erin just loud enough for Jim to hear: "Please Erin, I need to you to make me cum now, I want you so bad..."

At this Erin pulled Pam's jeans over her shapely legs, and also hooked her fingers in Pam's underwear, pulling them off as well. This left Pam reclining against the pillows wearing only a fine mesh bra, her legs spread wide and welcoming for Erin.

Pam broke into a wide smile and sighed loudly as Erin's tongue performed the first gentle swipes across her glistening hood, sending warm shivers through her body. It felt so good to have her there again and she was soon pawing her own breasts through her bra. She decided it was best to just get it out of the way, unsnapping the front clasp and letting it hang open as her hands now has direct access to her own hot flushed skin.

As Erin began to move her attention over her lips and clitoris Pam started to breathe heavily and let out little moans of pleasure and her eyes locked with Jim who was now completely naked and slowly stroking himself with an expression of complete awe at what was unfolding in front of him.

"Oh Erin... Hmmmmm..... Ohhhhh that feels... Ah.. so good" Pam half spoke half moaned. "OH!! Ahhh yes Erin!" she exclaimed as Erin then began to play with her opening with two very capable fingers. All the excitement and anticipation were causing Pam's orgasm to grow and course through her body faster than usual, not that she was complaining as she moaned louder and grasped Erin's head roughly with her hands.

Just as Pam's orgasm was about to hit her, Erin stopped for a moment, looked up at Pam and flashed a mischievous smile. Pam wondered what Erin was up to, and then saw Erin's free hand snake its way between the girl's splayed thighs, to her smooth pussy and deftly spread her lips wide apart with her fingers. Pam could only imagine the view that Jim was getting now: herself sprawled back in the bed, legs spread wide with a thin sheen of sweat starting to form over her heaving chest, with Erin nude between her legs doing wonderful things to her pussy and now completely on display.

It was clearly an invitation, and it seemed it was one that Jim could not resist. He got up from his seat and positioned himself behind Erin. With a reassuring smile from Pam, Jim pressed himself against Erin's slick opening. With one powerful thrust, Jim buried himself deep into Erin, who let out a deep, primal grunt of pleasure. Pam could see Jim was really getting into things finally, as he wasted no time beginning to pump in and out of Erin, each time causing her cute breasts so swing to and fro.

Erin was so enjoying the new sensation of her body being rocked roughly she had to temporarily stop lavishing Pam's clit with her tongue. Instead she ingeniously positioned her fingers so that two were slid deep into Pam and her thumb rested on top of her clit. Thus every thrust caused both girls immense pleasure. Hearing Erin moaning and grunting deeply and seeing Jim causing this filled Pam with unspeakable bliss... and raging hot pleasure.

"Oh you guys!!! UHH... UHH...UH!! oh my god... this is amazing! OHHH" Pam felt her orgasm about to explode. Despite being inside of Erin for less than a minute, she saw Jim tense and tremor, shooting his load deep inside the receptionist. He pulled out and sat back almost sheepishly at having cum so fast. This however allowed Erin to redouble her efforts, and with a few firm flicks of her tongue she sent Pam into a beautiful climax.

"OOHHHHHHHHH ERIINNN!" Pam nearly screamed as her hips bucked up and down, and her legs shuddered uncontrollably. "Ohhhh that was sooo amazing" she said softly as Erin continued to gently kiss her now drenched lips and inner thighs.

"Sorry about that girls... I was just so close already... and the sight of you too..." Jim trailed off apologetically.

Erin got into a sitting position facing Jim. "Don't be silly Jim, if you think we're done yet you're crazy! You'll have another chance, I Promise!"

"Fine with me" Jim said with a smile, sitting on the corner of the bed waiting to see what would come next.

Erin smiled and looked back at Pam who had just about recovered. "So now what my pretty?" She asked.

"Well, it is about time you let me do something for you, I've been trying to touch you all night!" Pam replied with a smile. She moved to the center of the bed and pushed Erin firmly onto her back. Hovering on all fours above Erin's lithe frame Pam began to suck and bite Erin's neck as she squeezed her alabaster breasts. Erin cooed happily as Pam moved down further, now sucking gently on Erin's nipples and kneading her butt firmly.

"Hmmm Pam... You know just where to touch me... Hmmm" Erin started to squirm slightly under Pam's attention and moaned happily.

Pam noticed Erin's hips thrusting up and down in an attempt to make contact with something and Pam knew it was time to give her girl some release.

Pam got off the bed briefly so she could better position herself. Kneeling on the ground she leaned on the bed and pulled Erin closer so she had perfect access to the woman's glistening sex. Erin pulled her legs up so her feet were positioned by her butt and spread her knees widely, causing her cute pink inner lips and clit to reveal themselves to Pam as her large outer lips spread apart.

Pam's mouth began to water at what was spread in front of her. She placed either hand with fingers slightly splayed out on the beautiful region of Erin's body that lay between her vulva, inner thighs and bottom. She applied gentle pressure and leaned in, taking soft gentle licks up and down Erin's inner lips, sometimes taking them into her mouth and sucking gently.

Erin shivered immediately in pleasure. "Ooo Pam... Hmnh!...Hmmnh!!" Erin's heavy breathing was punctuated by high pitch whimpers of delight. Pam used her fingers to completely open up Erin and began to lick up and down her entire vagina with long strokes of her flattened tongue, occasionally firming it into a point and penetrating into Erin's tight hole.

Every time she did this Erin's body would go rigid and let out a sharp cry of joy. Pam began to narrow her focus to Erin's clitoris, tracing lazy patterns over it and the surrounding flesh. Erin's breathing got even deeper and her cries became louder and more desperate as she clutched balled up blanket in her hands.

Pam briefly looked up from in between Erin's legs to see Jim was rock hard again. This made her happy as she knew he must be really enjoying the show to be ready to go again so soon. Erin looked over as well trying to see what was causing the interruption in the experience. She motioned Jim to come over and sit down next to her. As he did so, she propped herself up on her elbows. In an act Pam found mindblowingly sexy, she did not say a word but instead only licked her lips slowly and then opened her mouth wide.

Jim clearly understood and kneeling, offered himself to Erin, who enveloped as much of Jim as she could in her mouth. She bobbed her head on Jim's dick and only stopped occasionally to let out another high pitched sob of satisfaction as Pam continued to lick her now soaking pussy.

Pam could tell by the way that Erin was having difficulty holding onto Jim with her mouth and how her inner things were tensing and releasing rapidly, she was close to exploding. She started to lash her tongue directly on Erin clit, at the same time she was perfectly positioned to slide one of her fingers deep into Erin and repeatedly grazed her g spot. Erin was now thrashing on the bed, having to temporarily give up on pleasuring Jim.

"OHH!! YESS!!! Pam! Don't stop, just like that!" Erin shouted between ragged breaths. "Ohh ohh ohh ohh ohh" she chanted until finally her entire body tensed and her hips shot off the bed, Pam barely able to keep contact on her pussy. Erin was unable to make a noise at all as her orgasm coursed through her loins, spreading beautifully out from her nearly liquid center. Finally she let her breath out in a massive sigh as her still quivering body slowly relaxed into sublime pleasure. Pam quickly got up and lay down next to the still trembling Erin, holding her tightly as she began to recover. Erin flashed a dreamy smile at Pam, and then turned to Jim, taking his cock in her hand as slowly lapped and sucked him while gently fondling his balls, looking almost like the act was nursing her back to her former strength.

Pam enjoyed the scene for few moments while she laid back and absentmindedly rubbed her own mound with her fingers, enjoying the look on Jim's face as Erin continued to suck on him. As she felt her juices literally flowing again she decided she wanted to get down on the action.

"Mind if I cut in my lady?" Pam asked in playfully polite tone.

"Not at all my dear!" Erin replied, tipping an imaginary hat and releasing Jim. She then rolled back to the head of the bed and got comfortable.

Pam smiled up at Jim as she laid belly down, spread eagle on the bed in front of him on her elbows. She took him into her mouth and involuntarily moaned in pleasure; she found that coating his firm cock was the most delicious combination of him and Erin. She relished the salty sweet taste and began to suck in earnest. She knew just what Jim liked and it was clear he was nearing another explosive orgasm, as he started to gently thrust deeper into Pam's mouth.

"Hey Love—"Pam said in between mouthfuls. "you know that---thing you saw--- in that one porno--- that you tried--- to do to me--- because you actually--- thought most girls--- liked it---and I got kind of mad?

Jim nodded his comprehension, a slight smile turning the corners of his mouth.

"Do it to me" Pam said in the most provocative voice she had. She continued to suck off Jim for another minute until she could tell he was right on the edge. Then Pam let Jim's dick out of her mouth with a pop and quickly got up only to then lay back down on her back, slightly propped up by the pillows, presenting herself to Jim.

Jim hurriedly moved forwards on his knees, now straddling Pam above her groin. He urgently worked his erection staring down at his beautiful wife and over to her friend who was staring with a look of joyful anticipation with her hand between her legs. He finally reached the point of no return and shot forth thick hot ropes of cum all over Pam's face and tits.

Pam squealed in happy surprise as she felt the hot liquid strike her face again and again. Jim surveyed his work as Pam looked up at him, giving her very best innocent schoolgirl face. Some of his cum had started to drip down her face while some had streaked across her hair, leaving long lines of white in her brunette locks.

Jim settle back on the corner of the bed with a huge grin on his face, seeing his wife covered in cum was one of the hottest things he had ever seen. But then Erin did something that, had it been anatomically possible, would have caused Jim to come again right then and there.

Erin leapt up from her resting place and pounced on Pam. She used her own legs to push and guide Pam's so they were pulled up to her chest. Erin then scooted closer straddling Pam in a sort of a crouch and settling her nimble body down, resulting her her vulva being pressed up against Pam's.

She then to both Jim and Pam's awe began to lick Pam's face clean of Jim's cum. As Erin was gingerly lapping at her face Pam was spellbound. It was an act that was both sexy and oh so dirty, but also tender and caring. Erin started rocking her hips gently, causing her wet lips to rub against Pam's. Pam was so overwhelmed by the combination of sensations that she could not even vocalize her pleasure; all she could do was hold onto Erin's butt tightly, digging her nails into the supple flesh for purchase.

As the amazing sensations grew, Pam began to rock her hips in time with Erin's, causing the young woman to moan softly as she continued to lick off all Jim had left on Pam's face, neck and breasts. Pam dimly was aware of Jim getting of the bed and rummaging for something in the dresser but was too absorbed by Erin's attention to think much about it.

Pam heard the buzzing sound right before she felt electric shivers of pleasure shoot through her body. She realized Jim had grabbed the magic wand style vibrator she thought she had cleverly hidden in her underwear drawer. Jim had positioned it perfectly right where the two woman's pussies met; causing Erin's eyes to shoot wide open in pleasant surprise.

Erin buried her face in Pam's neck and cried out over and over in moans and whimpers as Pam could do nothing but hold onto Erin's ass even tighter and take deep loud breaths, her eyes bulging in unspoken rapture. Finally both women came to shuddering climaxes in each other's arms as the combination of the vibrator and their tribbing sent them over the edge in the same glorious moment.

Erin rolled off of Pam on to her back, panting and glistening with sweat. "Oh...My... god...that was..." She trailed off incoherently.

"I'll say..." Pam agreed, still awash in the warm afterglow of her orgasm.

Erin snuggled up to Pam contentedly."I suppose I should get going huh?" She asked hesitantly.

"What do you say Jim?" Pam asked looking over at Jim who was just getting into bed on the other side of her.

"I think this bed is big enough for the three of us" He replied with a smile.

"Yay!" Said Erin happily, hugging Pam tighter.

Pam was overwhelmed by contentment, having her two favorite people on either side of her. As she drifted off to sleep, she could not help but think that this might just all work out after all.

12