Dunes

Story Info
Loving wife enjoys a trip to the beach.
3.1k words
3.92
168.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zorro69
Zorro69
63 Followers

With the weather being warm and sunny he walked into the garden. His wife was sitting on the patio chair reading a paperback novel. As he reached her he placed his hand on her shoulder. "How do you fancy taking a trip to the beach?" She lifted her head and lowered her sunglasses. There was a glint in her eye and smiling up at him she replied.

"Of course, if it's okay with you?" He just nodded, she knew he would be as it was he who had suggested it but she always was keen to seek his confirmation. "I will need a while to get ready." She put the book down and kissed her husband. "I love you, don't you ever forget that."

"I know. You are the sexiest wife any man could wish for."

She went into the house. Climbing the stairs she unbuttoned her top and took it off, she deposited the top in her laundry basket. Stepping out of her shorts, they were dropped on top of the discarded shirt; she looked in the full-length mirror compiling a mental checklist of what she needed to do. Unclipping her bra she freed her firm breasts. Her husband loved her 36DD charms, which even in her 39th year showed little signs of sagging or dropping. Her fingers hooked into the waist of her briefs and dragged them down lifting each foot out. She placed the underwear with her other clothes and put the lid back on the basket.

Naked she walked across the hall into the bathroom, where she turned the taps on full to rapidly fill the bath. She adjusted the temperature and poured the bubble bath in mixed and swirling it with her left hand. When the temperature was just right she climbed into the bath savouring the warm water together with the feel of the foam on her skin. She bathed cleaning all over her body then pulled the plug to release the water. Taking the showerhead from its cradle she turned the water on and rinsed the remaining soapy foam from the bath. Then she cleaned her brown hair.

Getting out of the bath she dried her body with a large fluffy white towel, then when she was dry she wrapped her hair in the towel. Naked she sat on the lowered toilet seat and parted her legs. Shaking the can of shaving foam, she squeezed the nozzle allowing a ball of foam to rise up in her palm. Placing the can on the floor her free hand dipped into the white ball and scooped a generous dollop onto her fingers. Her hand then rubbed into her groin creating a rich lather all over her pubic mound and pussy. She heard her husband downstairs; he had obviously heard the water pouring from the drain, making him aware that her bath was over.

Taking her razor she drew down over her groin leaving a narrow white strip of foam directly above her clit. Drawing the razor slowly and carefully up over her outer lips she shaved until she was sure she had removed all of the pubic hair on the puffy outer lips. Rinsing the left over shaving cream she then trimmed the narrow 'landing strip' as her husband called it with her small scissors. She stretched out a new towel on the floor and laid face down on it. Closing her eyes she relaxed before opening her legs wide apart.

"Darling, I need your help now." She called, which was greeted by his footsteps hammering up the stairs. No words were spoken but she heard the unmistakable sound of the shaving can being shaken once more. She almost jumped as he squirted the cold cream onto her bare arse and his hand gently smeared the foam all over her firm round rear. She lay there enjoying the intimacy and total trust she placed with him as he applied the razor to her cheeks. He swept the razor smoothly and gently over curvy backside. His hands then spread her cheeks apart. Placing the blade between her fleshy cheeks he shaved her arse crack before finally removing the tiniest of hairs the area between her pussy and arse. He then allowed warm water to trickle down and rinse her perfectly smooth bottom.

Finally she heard him applying baby oil onto his hands, which he then massaged into her arse cheeks. His fingers then spread the oil down her smooth cleft. She felt his breath against her ear, "Time to roll over." Silently she did keeping her eyes closed tightly, she felt her husband's hands start to rub the oil gently into her outer labia and onto her pubic mound. "Mmmmm you look good enough to eat."

Opening her eyes she grinned at him saying, "I hope you are proved to be right." She sat herself up and kissed his lips, her hand fell to his groin where she found a rigid protrusion. "Looks like I have inspired you! What bikini would Sir like me to wear?"

"As you know sweetheart I love your white number."

"Your wish is my command, I'll be ready in five, okay?"

"Sure."

Entering the bedroom she pulled open the drawer containing her swimwear and was surprised to see the very bikini there at the top. Her husband had obviously mentally planned the forthcoming fun this afternoon and got his favourite 'white number' out ready for her. Quickly she put on her bikini before slipping a new t-shirt and pair of shorts on. Looking in her mirror she combed her hair before walking down the stairs. Opening the door her husband took her arm and led her to the car, holding the door open for her he patted her bum as she slipped past to the seat, she smiled as he handed her the bag he had prepared. As he walked round the car to the driver's door she looked into the bag before taking out the red lipstick he had chosen. He started the engine as she finished applying the gloss. The drive to the beach took minutes but the journey appeared to drag.

Turning into the car park they both noted only a couple of cars were parked, this was not too surprising as the beach was quiet and those who knew about it would often walk to the dunes. "Are you as excited as me?" He asked, she nodded and they got out of the car. "Do you want to get down to your bikini now?" She didn't even answer as she was already disrobing to just her top and briefs. They walked hand in hand over the dunes onto the beach, "There, I think we have found the ideal spot." He said pointing but rather than to a vacant part of the beach he gestured to five foreign students who were playing football on the beach. "About twenty-five feet from them would be best don't you think darling?"

"Oh yes I think your right." She answered playing their game. They pulled out their towels and spread them on the sand. She laid back feeling the hot sun on her body, she looked at the students and noted a couple of glances her way. Turning to her husband she ran a hand across his chest. "Would you mind undoing the my top honey?" With that she twisted so that she faced the students, her sunglasses would hide her eyes so she could watch them intently. She felt the ties on her back loosen and then fall free. Her hands raised up to cup her ample chest; she slowly lifted her top over her head while keeping her eyes fixed on the footballers. A couple were looking at her and one nudged his mate who turned and opened his mouth when he saw her naked breasts. "I think we have their attention." She whispered, as her husband's hands snaked round her and cupped her boobs.

He nibbled her ear, nuzzling her neck, he mumbled "Shall we start to play?"

"Mmmmm..yes please you lovely man." They started to kiss, deep intimate kisses, to the observer it would be obvious that this was not frisky playfulness. Her hand delved into his shorts and found its way around his hard shaft. She pumped her hand up and down on him while they kissed. While their tongues entwined she sensed him sigh as she gently wanked him inside his shorts. She broke from their embrace and lowered her head onto his lap, pulling his shorts down his erection sprang up almost in her face, she popped his bell end into her warm mouth. He looked down enjoying the sight of her recently glossed painted lips sliding up and down his erection. Over her shoulder he noted that the football had stopped and there was no disguising the fact that they were being watched.

"That feels so good, I kinda feel selfish I should be offering you something. Want to get naked?" She released him from her mouth and keeping up the wanking movements nodded her agreement. Moving their bodies they moved so that she crouched over him, while her backside was facing the students. He heard the men talking but couldn't make out what they were saying as the language was foreign. Reaching up he pulled her white briefs down so that her bare-naked arse and pussy were clearly on display. He buried his mouth into her pussy and started to lick her out while she slurped away on his cock. The freshly shaved skin of her lips made her so very sensitive, he knew that she would have loved him to lick her while they were in the bathroom, but given the promise of the beach she had shown maximum restraint. Because of this he knew that she would not take very long to cum and he knew that when she climaxed with his cock in her mouth he would be unable to hold back. He could hear her moaning, as he licked up and down her long inner pussy lips, as the sound escaped from her mouth the vibrations of her lips were heaven to him. Sensing she was getting close he pushed a couple of fingers towards her pussy, as his finger touched her opening he felt the initial tensions, which he pushed against. The vaginal opening relaxed and yielded; his fingers entered her; she let out a cry as his fingers pistoned slowly in and out.

"Mmmmm I'm going to cum." She said before ramming his dick into her mouth and furiously pulled on the head of his cock as her orgasm ripped through her. Her muscles pulsed tightly on his fingers. She lifted her mouth off of him; looking back she saw they were now being watched very openly. "Mind if I give them a show when you cum?" She asked he grinned knowing instantly what she was going to do. She got up and stood him up, then kneeling so she was in front of his bobbing erection she started to blow him by easing all the way forward then back. Their viewers were to her side, she lifted her hand and made a beckoning motion with her finger towards them while maintaining the oral she was giving her husband. He turned and grinned to the men who were now within five feet of them. The hand now cupped under his scrotum, his sack gave a giveaway movement, which she knew meant she was about to receive his semen. Pulling him from her mouth she jerked his cock and felt the first jet of hot liquid hit her lips then the second splashed across her tongue. The rest of his seed fell into her mouth and she finished by sucking the last of his cream into her mouth. Holding it in her mouth she turned and pushed her spunk-laden tongue out to show the men. Lifting it up they could she the white sperm slide down then she swallowed.

The men all clapped and grinned. She noted the obvious effect that she had had on them as a couple nervously adjusted themselves aware she was looking at them. Her husband lifted her gently and kissed her deeply tasting the traces of his salty discharge in her mouth. Turning to the men he said, "Did you boys enjoy that? Don't be shy if you did I would love you to show her."

The oldest looking man stepped forward "How could I do that?" She melted at the sexy accent. Looking up at her husband she felt total love for him even though she knew she was about to totally destroy her marriage vow to be faithful. This was not the first time and she hoped not the last but with his consent it did not feel wrong.

Her husband responded, "You five can do anything you like to her except for one thing, she doe not like anything to be done to her anus, I will watch. Also she will want all of you at once to begin with then maybe more. If you want to play strip off now." The older man turned and spoke in his native dialect, they all grinned and stripped. Her husband, who then turned and gestured to her new lovers, laid her down. They approached her then almost at once she had five mouths on her body at once. One lad started to kiss her and his tongue snaked into her mouth and French kissed her passionately. Another mouth came from the side and licked her neck, she let her neck be kissed, then he gently nibbled her earlobe. Each nipple and breast had a mouth running all over then she felt a tongue licking up and down her inner thigh. She twisted her neck so she could kiss the other man; the other then treated her neck to some gentle nibbling.

She knew that the older guy was eating her pussy because he was almost as good as her husband. However, as it was a stranger she found it dirtier, hornier and sexier. Looking up she saw her husband walking round her rubbing a growing erection while he looked down on the five young lads all pleasuring his wife. The two mouths on her tits started to nibble and bite on her nipples. The sensations that went through her hardening buds together with the oral attention on her clit made her start to cum once more. With the attention coming from all angles her pussy just seemed to pulse and pulse with the orgasm seeming to grow bigger and bigger until she could stand no more. "Darling, call them off I need a fucking. Let each of them have me and shower my tits with their spunk. Let me have them with the cocks getting progressively bigger and bigger." Her husband knew that she always wanted the larger cocks last so he got the lads to start sliding into her.

The first lad was very young and he started to pump in and out of her as he got close he withdrew. Another lad took his place, while his mate knelt besides her wanking over her tits. The stream of cum sprayed over her tits, which wobbled in time with the fucking motions. He leant forward and kissed her, she felt the dick in her cunt pull out, her pussy then stretched as a bigger cock was thrust roughly up her now soaking pussy. Again she felt the hot sperm hit her chest but from the other side. Her face was pulled to the other side as the second man started to kiss her.

When the third man handed over to the fourth he did not start wanking but dropped his meat onto her mouth, she needed no further hint and started to suck on him. The size of the man inside her pussy now was big and she had no idea what the last man had in store for her. This thought together with her spit roasting had her cumming yet again, she by now was feeling exhausted but then her pussy and mouth were emptied as both men wanked and came on a separate tit each. She looked down between her legs and saw the largest cock she had ever seen, he was at least ten and a half inches and his hand was struggling to surround his shaft. Her husband's mouth was next to her ear, "I think you are ready for this."

"No, I can't sorry, he is far to ……" She never finished as she felt his head press against her pussy lips. Her fright had her tensing, he pushed hard, but her cunt would not let him in. Her husband pulled her face to one side and kissed her deeply. She was aware that the dick was still trying to get enter her, her really pushed hard, a little to hard. Suddenly her vagina yielded and he filled her, her eyes flew open as she screamed, "FUCK ME!" He then started to ram in and out. "Tell him to be gentle, tell him please. Darling I love you kiss me I'm cumming, kiss me." He leant forward and forcibly kissed her and squeezed her boobs. He could feel her convulse under him, she started to shake. It was all too much for her lover as her pussy nearly milked him, quickly he pulled out and his cum hit her bust. Her husband had a large dollop of cum on the back of his hand. He held his hand over her face allowing the cum to run down and drop into her mouth and the let her lick his hand clean.

Her husband climbed between her legs and began fucking her furiously. While he was not as big as her last lover her pussy still clamped to him. She started to enjoy the fact she was now making love to him and it was emotional as well as the physicality of another animal style rough fuck. She pulled his shoulders down to pull his body flat against hers. Both of their bodies were both coated in the hot sticky semen as it was smoothed between them. She raked her hands and nails down his back as he thrust in and out. Again she started to cum which set him off as he fired his ejaculate deep into her womb. Lying in his arms she quivered and on the point of tears she said "Thank you darling, I love you so much."

"I know, this means so much to me." They kissed and the lads all made their way from them leaving them in their loving embrace.

Zorro69
Zorro69
63 Followers