Dungeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last the blows ceased and I lay there sobbing quietly while once again his fingers invaded my cunt.

'You whore, if anything you're even wetter' he said hoarsely. 'I only know one way to deal with a slut like you...' he said, ripping my skirt off me and - unmistakably - unzipping his trousers. I was not surprised, then, and in fact greatly relieved, thinking my punishment was over, when the next thing I felt was his cock sliding into my sopping cunt. It's not my fault if I'm wet, I thought crossly. It's not as if it didn't hurt after all. I lay there and he pumped away at me for a while, hard, mechanically almost. There was nothing erotic about it but it was a hell of a lot better than being beaten. At length he pulled out and I felt a thick finger pressing into my arse. No surprises there either.

'Sluts like you need to be taught a lesson' he growled, removing the finger, spitting on my hole and forcing his cock hard against it. I relaxed my muscles but it still hurt me badly as he thrust his way inside. Again the mechanical fucking while I lay there like a sack and let him get on with it. Eventually he pulled out and I thought that would be it... but I was wrong. Although he untied me, it was only to turn me over and secure me face-upwards on the bench. My abused tits were swollen and throbbing and my arse was on fire. He pulled off his trousers altogether and wove an unsteady path towards one of the huge candlesticks. When he came back to me he had one of the fat red candles in his hand and he laughed to himself as he bent over me, holding the flame close to my body so that I started with fear yet couldn't help responding with pleasure as beads of hot red wax fell onto my tortured nipples and then my clit.

'You like that, don't you, whore?' he muttered thickly. 'Let's see how you like this...' And as he spoke he brought the candle close to my flesh again and deliberately let the flame lick over my left nipple. I screamed and arched my back as the flame burnt me but he moved it away again, sprinkling me with more wax in the process. I lay there sobbing weakly, wondering at what point my Master would step in and stop him. I wasn't sure this man was entirely sane. Then there was no more time for wondering as the flame now played over my right nipple... Again I bucked and screamed and felt the shaming hot wetness as my full bladder suddenly began voiding its contents all down my thighs and splashing onto the floor. He stood back, pleased with the effect of his actions. 'Good, slut, you see the poisons are leaving your body...'

I was sure he was crazy by now. There couldn't be much more, could there? But he moved the candle down my body and quite suddenly I knew what more was to come. I tensed, my nerves all quivering, adrenaline surging through my body and all my hair standing on end suddenly as - yes - and I screamed and screamed, my voice wild and unnatural in my ears, as he played the flame now over my clit. I arched, my body stiff as a bow, yet still he held the candle there, the flame seeming to sear right into my soul. Then, when I was sure I could bear it no longer, suddenly with a twist of the wrist, he'd turned it about, wax rained down on my flesh and there was one more instant of white-hot pain, as hard fast and surely he thrust it deep inside me, extinguishing it in my cunt.

'That should teach you the error of your ways, slut' he slurred, panting audibly, and I felt the warm rain of his cum as it spurted now in thick white gobbets all over my face, wet with tears and sweat, and my burnt tits. I lay there, exhausted and spent, my eyes closed now as I heard him fumbling for his clothes, dressing and leaving the cell. The key turned once again in the lock and I heard the sound of footsteps dying away in the distance. Left alone once more, despite the fires that still seemed to burn all over my body, but especially in my nipples and clit, I think I slept. I awoke when my Master returned, after I don't know how long, bearing with him a basin of cool water with which he washed me tenderly, and ointment which he rubbed gently into my burnt flesh.

'Of course he's mad as a hatter,' my Master said as he ministered to me, 'but he was most impressed with you, my darling. You clinched the deal for me and he's very appreciative. And if you have the energy left, I've a table booked somewhere rather special. I've a hotel room nearby where you can clean up properly and then if you're up to it we'll go spend some of your earnings.'

It was all over. It really was. Gingerly I sat up. 'I definitely want to get out of here and get showered and clean,' I told him. 'I'm glad my ordeal was worth it... '

'You shall have champagne tonight' he said, patting me playfully on the arse. I winced.

'Belle Epoque' I told him firmly. 'And I shall expect you to fill the BATH with it.'

I took the towel from him and wrapped it around my waist. Getting to my feet I tottered out of the dungeon, happy to be alive and suddenly feeling not only hungry but elated. No, not just elated but high as a kite. I knew exactly what I wanted. First I needed to be clean. Then to eat. And after that, I wanted to be fucked to within an inch of my life. The Dutchman had got it all wrong, silly man. There were no two ways about it. Punishment just increased the appetite...

12