Dungeon and Dragon

Story Info
Human turned Tiefling serves his big dicked Dragon mistress.
10.4k words
4.3
12.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains Watersports.

Dungeon and Dragon.

Written by HumbleHeretic

Requested by Bellaco

"It's already been two hours, Karsten. Are you sure there is game in these woods?"

"When did I ever say that? I only said that we should check it out."

"You bloody-!"

The woods were usually quiet, as though devoid of life. Some of the locals that lived near hear made of ghostly stories about this place, that it was haunted by demons or that it was a cursed land. There was no knowing for sure if the rumours about this place held water, however one thing that became certain to the two human hunters was that finding game to hunt in this place seemed a fruitless endeavour. It had already been a couple hours since they've been hiking, they were at the point now where both of them were ready to give up.

"Well, son of a bitch."

"I suppose that makes sense then."

What the two eventually came upon as they were about to turn around was a formation of mossy rocks with a broad crevasse in the middle. A dungeon, or so they assumed. Of course, not all caves were dungeons and not all dungeons were caves. However the fact that the area was so devoid of any wildlife larger than bugs and birds told them that there was a good chance this was indeed a dungeon.

"Wait... you there, come out!"

Suddenly, one of the men called out towards the entrance of the cave. That was when a being that had been partially hidden in the shadows stepped out into the entrance of the cave.

"Tch, what the fuck, a bloody Tiefling?"

Their very first reaction was one of displeasure, but anyone else would have reacted in such a way. The creature looked like a person, except for the devil horns sprouting from its head, the tail hanging behind it and it's light silvery skin. A Tiefling, one of the most disliked species in the land, beings met first with ire and distrust than goodwill. The two hunters' reaction were quite in line with the norm, however, one of them suddenly showed a strange interest in the silent creature.

"Actually, this one's not too bad on the eye's."

"Erik, seriously?"

Though his friend reprimanded him, he didn't refute the other's words. They could tell that the Tiefling before them was male, yet it was small and delicate, standing at only 5 feet tall with feminine curves like what one would see in a barmaid, it even had small breasts. It's face wasn't too bad either, ignoring the foreign colour, it possessed girly features like what either men would look for in their own wife! The horns on its forehead were also much smaller than an average Tieflings, they looked more like the horns of a succubus. Even Karsten was tempted to try and capture the creature, not many people would be opposed, it was only a Tiefling after all. The best part was that it was alone and clearly unarmed, in fact it's body was completely naked, down to its small pecker hanging between its thighs. There was just one problem.

"Give up, look at its neck."

"Tsk, what rotten luck."

Around the creature's neck was a sturdy-looking collar, and hanging behind it was a thick metal chain extending into the darkness of the dungeon. It would appear that the Tiefling was already the property of someone, and nobody ordinary by the looks of it.

"Whoever it is probably lives in this dungeon, that's definitely not somebody we want trouble with."

The pair of human hunters therefore had no choice but to give up. Both men turned around on the spot, no longer bothering with the creature that had just stood there blankly staring at them the entire time. They held their bows and started to make their way back out the woods.

"A damn shame though, with looks like that, I bet it squeals like a whore."

"Focus on your belly before your dick, you daft bastard, we still haven't got anything yet."

The Tiefling could hear the men still conversing as they walked away into the distance. As it looked at their receding backs, it thought back to the time where it was once free like them. The truth was that this Tiefling wasn't always a Tiefling, at some point in its life, it had been a human just like them, a human that would have had the same disgusted reaction were he to stumble upon himself now like they did. But that was a long time ago, now he was a Tiefling, and like they'd guess, he was also someone else's property.

JANGLE~

Just as he thought of this, the Tiefling felt a stirring in the collar on his neck while the sturdy metal chain dragged on the stone ground. The chain links began to retreat deeper into the darkness of the cave one by one, and with it, the hold on the Tiefling's neck tightened. He continued to watch the outside for a short while longer, the early morning scenery the only time such a scene was available to him. When it reached a point where the collar was beginning to press against his throat, he had no choice but to go along with it and allow the chain to lead him into the cave, into the dungeon, and towards his "home". His naked feet stepped along the stone floor, his body disappearing in darkness and the area became completely vacant once more.

KRKK-K-L~

Suddenly there was a noise like rocks rubbing against each other, from the borders of the cave's entrance, tendrils of hard stone sprouted and reached towards each other like the arms of stone golems. The tendrils met in the centre of the entrance, completely closing the space of from the outside, and as soon as it locked, the entire cave entrance gradually faded out of existence. It's mere presence grew thinner until the space appeared empty, like nothing had been there in the first place.

***

The Tiefling went down hard stone steps, through cool corridors lit by wooden torches and down even more steps. He passed by the monsters guarding each floor of the dungeon, none of them were chained. In the end, even the monsters put here to throw their lives at invaders were more free than him whose chain only ever reached to the entrance of the cavern. He figured that this was yet another of Lord Asmodeus' machinations to make him crave and miss the outside world.

After a few floors and some twists and turns, the Tiefling came upon a certain room where the door was still open from when he walked out earlier. The room he entered was dark, at least for a normal creature. A Tiefling possessed darkvision, and this one was no different, in this way he was able to plainly see the large figure curled up in the corner of the room.

The naked figure had long powerful legs and feet decorated with large, sharp talons, their thighs were muscular and thick, their hips astoundingly broad and the waist was fairly plump. A pair of large breasts donned her naked chest and a long thick neck held up a head that appeared human at a glance but was ripe with reptilian features. These included her sharp teeth, a couple of which protruded from her plump lower lips, the large, curved ivory horns extending from her forehead and the large spiny frill situated in between, sprouting from her head of silky white hair and running down her back. Her arms and legs contained similar spiny frills and from her back sprouted large wings.

The Tiefling's darkvision was coloured in black and white, however he would never be able to get the colour of silver out of his head, the colour of the reptilian scales covering her entire robust body. Nor could he forget her towering height that was literally twice his own, the current curled up form of the half Silver Dragon, half Pit Fiend woman spoke nothing of her sheer size and dominance that made him have to look up at her in awe and fear. And in times like those, there would be a single part of her blocking his view, one of the few parts of her that wasn't covered in tough scales.

JANGLE~

The jangle of the chain sounded again. A part of the chain attached to the collar on the Tiefling's neck was held in the large claws of the Dragoness, a greater part of it coiled up beside her bed. As she gently pulled on his chain, he was made to move towards her while she turned over in her bedding. And that was when it appeared.

"Come pet."

For the first time her gruff voice echoed in the bed chamber, and it was clear to the Tiefling what her intention was. A massive, engorged phallus, it's swollen form a dark grey colour in contrast to the silver of her scales, sitting atop a large pair of round tescticles! Even though it was only the usual morning swelling, the Tiefling could hear the engorged cock throbbing in his ears as he was forcefully brought close to it. A potent musk invaded his senses and the heat of her crotch bathed his body.

JANGLE~

He wasn't allowed to pull away, forced to bring himself onto the rough bedding and in between her massive legs. The pulsating member was literally the size of his entire upper body, and it was monstrously thick! The pungent odour was overwhelmingly strong up close, and a lot of it came from her bloated sack that held enough potent artillery to feed her oversized cannon. There were no words exchanged, after such a long time, the Tiefling was expected to go along with the unspoken intention of his mistress.

As her glowing silver eyes peered into him, he gingerly reached his small hand out and settled them at the top of her pole where the hidden head of her cock met the thick foreskin. Even though she was mostly Silver Dragon, the heat of her engorged member was astounding, the Tiefling felt like he would develop blisters while he peeled her colossal cock.

SHLCHK~

"Hrrrkkklk~!!"

Even after all this time, the smell was hard to get used to, it was probably impossible to get used to! A sickening sticky noise filled his ears as he pulled down her foreskin to reveal a thick coating of vomit-inducing gunk hidden below! A revolting stench that made his stomach churn and caused him to gag, filled his airways. His usually stoic face was warped in disgust despite his efforts to control his expression.

The sick, sticky noise continued to grate on his eardrums as his trembling hands pulled her leathery cock sleeve lower, revealing more and more of the revolting muck! The only reaction from the Dragoness as her cock was peeled was the intense throbbing of her shaft that caused the hot scum to wipe onto the Tiefling's fingers. The urge to vomit intensified, however one of the curses placed on his body forcefully kept the contents of his stomach at bay while he continued.

One of the unfortunate side effects of the Dragoness' mixed lineage was that her cock produced much more smegma than normal and at an accelerated rate. The thick coating that continued to show itself as the Tiefling peeled her foreskin was only the result of a single night's rest! When he got her foreskin pulled back all the way, at least 9 inches up gunked-up cock head was causing the small bed chamber to be filled with a nauseating stench!

"HUR-HUELGH!!"

Every morning, every single morning he was subject to this yet the Tiefling never overcame the disgust. His hands still holding her greasy foreskin was trembling, his eyes were teary and his throat and stomach wouldn't stop convulsing. However he unfortunately had no choice, even without his mistress saying anything, he knew what needed to be done and had no other option but to do it. This, he steeled his resolve and brought his face closer.

SCHLKkKk~

"RRRRLLGGHH-HHRRK!"

The first lick was always the hardest, when his tongue first dug into the warm, sticky, lumpy cheese fermented below her foreskin overnight. His sense of taste was only a source of agony as the revolting flavours of rancid draconic cock crud spread on his tastebuds. His nose burned from a stench not even a swamp dweller would be able to endure! The tears in his eyes increased together with the intensity of his vomitless gagging!

A single lick was enough for his mouth to be filled with the putrid muck, the warm lumpy paste held his convulsing tongue down to the floor of his mouth while his teeth and gums became smeared in the disgusting filth. An indescribably rotten stench filled his mouth such that it penetrated into his nasal cavity and flowed into his nose from the other side. Combined with the rotten smell of the cheese coated cock head throbbing before his nostrils, it was an overpowering stench that was threatening to make him go crazy!

SCHLK-CHKK~

"RRRMMGGHHK-GGHHRRGK!!"

Unfortunately, the scum was so thick that he had to chew it just to be able to swallow. A myriad of flavours twice as disgusting as before exploded in his mouth! His tongue barely shivered amidst the lumpy, sticky goo that formed tough strings inside his mouth as he mashed it into his teeth. The stench became a level worse and his face was that of pure suffering. The Tiefling's stomach lurched violently as he chewed through disgust and revoltion while his sanity waned. Finally he was able to swallow the custardy muck into his throat, where he was force to endure it stickily clinging to the walls of his spasming gullet all the way down.

"Greeeeellghkk! Uuuuueeeelkkklk!!"

A burst of horrid stench flew out of his mouth as he gagged and choked while doubling over. Large droplets fell from his eyes and barely wet the bedding below as he tried to settle his stomach, to no avail. He could already feel the scum festering inside, filling his body with an unbelievably revolting stench while an unbearable smell and taste tortured his senses long after the fact!

JANGLE~

He was given no time to cope with his suffering unfortunately, a pull on his collar forcefully brought his attention back to the Dragoness' soiled cock. There was barely any change at all, the mouthful of rotted smegma he'd just fought tooth and nail to eat hardly made a noticeable dent in the overall collection of thick, pasty, rotten and reeking muck covering her massive cock head! His stomach and throat were still convulsing, just seeing the pile of filth again made the Tiefling wish that he could vomit!

However, his suffering was of no concern to the Dragoness, in fact her cock was throbbing even harder as though she enjoyed it. She tightened her grip on the chain and slowly forced his face back toward the festering coating of rotten cheese on her cock. The Tiefling's teary face warped into deeper disgust as his face was brought closer until he had no choice but to stick his tongue out again.

SCHLKkKk~

"HHHRRRRLK!"

While it was true that the first lick was the hardest, the second one was basically no better in any way, neither was the third, and the fourth and so one. The short rest just now was the first and last, he wasn't allowed to pull his face away any longer as he licked, gagged, chewed and retched continuously. As though the taste and stench in his mouth wasn't horrible enough, his nostrils were always up against the smegma coated dick, drawing in the worst smell imaginable every time he breathed.

The inside of his mouth was a constant tarantula's nest of thick yellow and off-white webs. His tongue buried in the brunt of the revolting slop constantly bore flavours unimaginable by common man. Tears continued to flow down his cheeks that gradually became more soiled by the greasy cock rot. His lips were thickly stained like he was wearing cheap lipstick. His throat was horribly caked in the grimy, sticky filth from his uvula all the way down into his stomach where a festering clump of lumpy, rotten cock cheese was sitting.

His gaging was endless, his chewing and licking constant and the lurching of his stomach ceased not for a moment. The Tiefling ate in chagrin and disgust until his tongue was numb yet his tastebud remained alive to suffer. His sense of smell was completely ruined by the stench of smegma. At last it reached a point where there was more cock rot smeared on his face than there was on the Dragoness's dick. Only now could one see the darker grey shade of her glans as the Tiefling licked the clumpy remnants of filth out of her foreskin.

"Enough."

"URRLKK-KKLKKK! HURK!"

Finally there was only the salty, fishy precum leaking from the Dragoness' tip. The Tiefling was finally allowed to pull away as the hold on his chain loosened. This was what she fed him every morning, the disgusting crud that festered inside her foreskin overnight, the revolting slop that was now making him retch violently as more tears fell from his eyes and into the bedding. He felt absolutely sick to his stomach to say the very least, even though the smegma should have already been absorbed by his body, he could still vaguely feel the cheesy scum melting inside his belly. The stench of his own breath made him want to puke.

And to think that this was only the start of the Tiefling's usual day as the Dragoness' perpetual slave.

"HHUUURRRLL-KLKK!"

The disgust he felt wouldn't leave him, even as the Dragoness got up from the bed and walked away. While holding back his tears, the Tiefling looked at her back where her large wings draped downward like a luxurious cape. He still remembered the past, back when he was the human, Hennet, and she, just a normal Silver Dragon. His undying love for her lead him to steal the Book of Vile Darkness such that he could exchange it for the Dragoness that had once been his caretaker. Her kidnapper? The Demonic Lord Asmodeus, the very same that had turned him into what he was now. In the end he had been tricked and the Dragoness was made the guardian of the book.

The lord gave her his blood and thus she became what she is now, a hybrid of a Silver Dragon and a Pit Fiend. And Hennet, he was given to her as a pet, a plaything, a slave. The man that once dreamed of having the Dragoness alongside him as they hunted for their meals, now reduced to having his own meals grown below the filthy foreskin of her cock, one of the gifts she'd gained in her new bipedal, buxom form. He could still recall the day he was made to say her true name, Lulacrimsonix. She appeared before his altered self then and bound her chain to him, forever claiming him as hers.

And yet still, even now he still loved her. After all these years, the deluded Tiefling held on to a hopeless hope that she would regain what she once was one day and return the love he offered her.

As Hennet lamented about the past, the Dragoness, Lulu as he once called her, made her way out of the bedchambers that were saturated with her musk.

JANGLE~

Of course, the Tiefling's chain was still held securely in her grip, even before he could move on his own he was being dragged along by the neck. The air outside of the room was at least a little bit fresher, he trailed behind her with his eyes level with her large butt and her tail draping behind it. Her cock wasn't the only thing unreasonably large about the 10 foot tall she-beast. Hennet's monstrous mistress then wordlessly led him to a room close by, the usual next stop of the morning.

Where they entered was like a small, dimly lit library, except that there were no tomes on the shelves, but an assortment of strange items and contraptions instead. They were nothing like what Hennet had seen humans craft in the past, he didn't thing that even dwarves would create eccentric items like these. The most normal and recognizable among them consisted of whips and bindings, shackles and chains. The only commonality between all of the items present here was that they were all used exclusively on him.

Hennet watched Lulu pick out one of the items, and the moment he say what it was, his throat already started to feel itchy. It looked like a corset like what noble ladies wore, except that the black article had similarly black leather straps protruding out the front. Also it was sized large to fit that massive Dragoness.

Without waiting for a command, Hennet lethargically stepped towards an old wooden bench and lay down flat on his belly. He then felt the Dragoness's presence over him as her shadow covered him, his feet were then grabbed by her large scaly hand on brough to the small of his feminine back where his wrists were already positioned in waiting.