Dungeon Desires Ch. 03

Story Info
Sadie finds ways of coping and moving on.
1.4k words
4.19
12.2k
1
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew no one would be looking for me. No one cared if I was alive or dead. I had not spoken to my parents in years and I was the only child. I had some friends but not anyone I was close to. As I looked back, I was the perfect person for this. Not a soul would miss me as I laid here desperate for an end.

The tears were long gone. I held onto my faith as I silently prayed that my time in this dungeon would end. Since I had nothing but time right now, I would go through moments of anger and hate to sorrow and grief. I wondered why this happened to me. What did I do to deserve this? I hated that man for everything he has forced on me. But I knew that I needed to get a grip on it or I would lose it. So I kept my faith that this nightmare would end.

Each day became a routine. I would expect him to come and it was always the same. How he love to torment me. I bent to his will every time. Today I knew he was coming but with something. I heard clunk after clunk as he came down some stairs. At least I knew I was in a cellar or basement. It would explain why I heard little from the outside world. That door was my only hope of escape.

As he opened the door, all I could see was him pushing some contraption into the room. It looked like a large X. I had never seen anything like it in my life. He pushed it into a corner of the room.

As turned around, he stopped and gazed at me. "We are going to have some fun. You will not deny me." He dismissed me and went back to that contraption of his. Once completed, he walked towards the video camera and set it up facing it. This isn't good as cold chills went down my spine. I had panicked inside. I had little idea what that thing was not what he had in store. I just knew that the camera was there to video tape me.

He stopped using the mask long ago. I have seen his face many times yet I never learned his name. I believed him to be in his mid 30s with blonde hair and blue piercing eyes. I would know his face anywhere if I ever were to see him again.

There he was again in this dungeon with me. Here for his 'playtime' as he termed it. Yet I feared everything of him. It seemed the more he inflicted these horrific, sadistic ways on me; the more he got off on it. He laughed if I cried. He wanted to see them some more. When I screamed out in pain, he would try to pleasure me. Touch me in ways that I could not control.

Here he was again as the assault was planned to continue. He approached the bed and unfastened the foot restraints for the first time. Finally my legs were free. The heavenly bliss to move them again overtook me. He loosened my hands as well. Yet when he undid one, he replaced it with a cuff linked with a chain. Then did the same with the other. The cuffs were linked together so I wasn't completely free.

He yanked me to my feet and I fell against him. He smirked as he ran his hands all over body. I hated him for that. When he had his full, he pulled the chain and forced me to follow. Panic set in and my heart raced. I feared the worst as he forced me towards this contraption. I knew I had to do something and scanned the room for anything.

I saw my opportunity and reached for it. That tripod. I grabbed it and forced it with all my strength against this beast that kept me in chains. In a flash he fell to the floor as I stood there holding the weapon I used. He was out cold. My heart raced and my breathing deepened as I turned towards the door and ran.

Up the stairs towards the only door at the end of a dark hallway. Light reflected underneath it so I knew this was the end. I pushed the door and it swung open to feel the warm air outside. I was held captive in some kind of underground liar. It took a second for my eyes to adjust to deep blue sky. I thought I would never see the light of day again.

I scanned about seeing a gravel road. I ran towards it and left that place behind. I could feel the wind in my hair as everything else became blurred. . My focus was to run as fast as I could towards that road. I did not look back once to see if he was in pursuit.

The road was short and came to end to a much larger highway. It was busy with cars driving by so I ran right into it. I stood in the middle as I yelled and screamed for someone to stop. Anyone.

Frantically I waved as adrenaline pumped through my veins. Someone was sure to stop as I was naked and in chains.

"Please help me!"

I begged and screamed as tears once again flowed down my face. So engrossed with getting someone to stop I never heard the screech as it came from behind. At the last possible moment I turned. It was too late.

I felt myself on the ground and just before sheer blackness consumed me; I saw the most open and caring deep brown eyes as a strange man leaned down towards me. He bent down to help me and to cover me with a blanket. A stranger with such kindness and tenderness as he looked at me. Finally knew then that I was now safe.

I let the darkness consume me as I felt him gingerly touch my face. "You'll be okay. Just hold on. Police are on the way" I heard him tenderly say. His focus was on my face and nothing else. He stared at me and I saw into his kind soul and knew I was finally home.

I woke up frightened and confused. Fear took over as I thought of him. Was he here? It took a second as my mind raced with images of him again. Yet I was in a soft bed and the room was white. Sun spilled into the room and I knew that this was a hospital bed.

I was safe. I survived. He is gone now and I have my life back. As I felt relieved as my dungeon was gone. I was free! I fell back asleep and thought of the kind man with the deep brown eyes. I wasn't dreaming. I was safe.

I woke up again to sound of voices in the room. There were two men in the corner talking as I watched them from my bed. They noticed I was awake and came over to talk to me. "You're okay Sadie. We are doctors. We are here to help you. Do you remember anything?"

"Yes, yes I did. Where is the man with the brown eyes that saved me? I want to see him. I want to thank him."

"You will. He has asked about you. But now, we must focus on you. You are famous Sadie. Everyone has heard about what happened to you. Do you feel that you can talk about it? The police have been patiently waiting. They caught him and found what they needed. But they need to speak with you."

"Yes. After meeting that man. What is his name?"

"Ben. We'll get him for you."

I met Ben a day later and we talked to each other for quite a while. He understood everything about me and helped me work through what happened. I felt safe with him and agreed to come back the next day to visit. I grew to welcome his visits and we spent much time together. He helped me through it and I felt like I had my life back.

He told me that I was a survivor and to be thankful for every day. He was like an angel sent from above. He was exactly what I needed and helped me get through each day. The press wanted to talk to me and he was there to help support me all the way.

I was lucky to escape. My hell ended the day I met Ben. We celebrate it as an anniversary for the end of something very horrible but as a new beginning of something wonderful. My life.