Dungeon Pegging

Story Info
A man visits a secret dungeon.
4.6k words
4.41
33.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I has bored and a little horney.

"Lets see what there is to do tonight" I thought.

My laptop started up and I logged on. I opened my browser and went straight to EventFinder.com to search for something to get me out of my funk.

"Oh look, a wine and paint, ...only if I kill myself first"

Click... Click.. Click Rooftop party. Click.. Click.. Love yourself seminar.

"I can do that all by myself" I thought.

Then, up popped an event that piqued my curiosity. There was no copy, only an image of a single black rose being cradled in a delicate leather gloved hand.

I clicked on the image and a black screen appeared with a single window that was labeled Email.

I typed in my email address and hit the enter key.

The window disappeared and was replaced by two words: Dom and Sub with boxes to check. I stared at the screen for a minute and then, without any input from me, the sub box was checked and the screen changed again.

A credit card checkout screen appeared without indicating what the charge would be or to whom the money would be paid.

I was nervous so I checked the address bar at the top of the screen. It read "https://blackrose.x" I figured that the https in the address indicated a secure site and my browser security had not warned me about any impending danger so... I assumed that there would be more information once I filled out the form or at least a confirmation screen so I went ahead and filled in my details. When I hit enter I was back in the EventFinder screen but the event I had been exploring had vanished. I refreshed the screen and I tried to search for the event but I could not recover it.

"Oh well..." I thought "I get what I deserve."

I continued clicking around EventFinder but finally decided to just find some porn and relieve myself temporarily.

When I got into work the next day, I decided to check the status of my credit card fearing that I had been scammed. The customer service representative informed me that a $1,000.00 hold had been placed on my account but that my card had not been charged. When I asked her to cancel the hold, I was told that the authorization was legitimate and that I can dispute the charge when it is applied.

"Thank you." I replied

"Now that's a good little boy" the customer service rep said before hanging up the phone.

It was very strange, I felt embarrassed, a little degraded but also the slightest bit of pride and a twitch in my pants when I heard her reply. It stuck with me throughout the day.

As I was heading out at the end of the day to go home, my phone buzzed letting me know I had an email. When I looked at my phone, I saw one new message. There was no sender info and no subject line. When I opened the message there was just the image of a black rose. When I clicked on it my phone buzzed again. This time it was an incoming text. Again there was no sender information but the body of the text had an address, a date and a time (midnight) along with a Q code image. The text was in purple (I did not know my phone could do that.) I tried translating the Q code but it came back as unreadable.

When the date on the text message came I was nervous and excited. The address was in what used to be the meatpacking district. Most of the neighborhood had been rezoned and now featured hipster restaurants serving artisanal cheeses and dance clubs. I decided to scout out the location and I went to the address on little 12th street in the afternoon. It was a building that looked to have escaped the reformation and looked to be abandoned.

"This will be interesting." I thought

As midnight approached, I got ready. Not knowing what to expect, I wore a pair of black boxer briefs and black jeans that showed off my moderate bulge to great advantage and hugged my ass in an obscene way. I had always been told that my ass had an appealing curve and was quite suitable for grabbing and smacking. I worked out three times a week but I was not interested in becoming some muscled freak. I did mostly cardio with a lesser emphasis on strength training. I was fit but not skinny. My ass is definitely my best feature. I topped off my look with a tight black tee shirt, an unbuttoned black silk shirt, a heavy silver chain and black ferragamo shoes. ("Hey, this is New York.")

My Uber was honking it's horn on the curb so I headed out. On the way it started to rain lightly. As the car pulled up to the destination I saw that there were two entrances and a pair of large bikers at each scanning Q codes as the attendees entered the venu.

The first line was covered by a shelter and had only a few people They were dressed very stylishly and were strikingly attractive. There were about 5 women and 2 men.

The other line had 20-30 people. They stood in the rain and were dressed very casually in sneakers, baseball hats, and hoodies. They were all men.

I decided to get under the shelter and wait on that line. All of the attendees on that line looked in my direction. I felt their eyes full of contempt. A tall thin blond woman wearing what could be described as a cape and a pair of 4 inch stilettos turned to me and held out her hand.

"Your phone." she said.

I handed her my phone without hesitation. She pulled up my texts and saw the purple lettering and simply pointed to the other line.

I left the shelter and headed over to the other line in the rain. When I got there, I saw the grins on the other's faces and heard one of them say "virgin."

We waited there in the cold wetness as the other line continued to regularly be admitted through their door. Finally the bouncer at our door said "Let's go meat."

Our screens lit up as we began to file past the large bouncer. The scanner beeped with each phone that was presented to it. When my phone was scanned there was an immediate buzz and a message from my bank appeared. The funds being held against my card had been applied.

Once past the bouncer we were each handed a leather pouch and a key. We were then herded into a locker room.

As I entered the locker room I saw that most of the men were already nude and putting their clothes into the lockers. They also stored their shoes, phones, wallets, jewelry and anything else they they had with them.

I found a free bench and began to remove my clothes. I hung my shirt on a hanger. I neatly folded my tee shirt, jeans, boxer briefs and socks. I placed my chain, wallet and phone in the safe that was located above the locker. I showered and when I was done I placed a towel on the bench in front of my locker and I sat down. I opened the pouch and began to investigate what was inside.

There was a red leather collar with buckles and a D ring, a red leather jock strap with buckles and several rings as well, a pair of red leather wrist and ankle cuffs that were padded on the inside.

I stepped into the jock strap and adjusted the buckles for a snug fit. My ass was exposed and I felt quite vulnerable. My cock was tightly confined in the pouch of the jock strap. It strained and wanted to expand but there was no room for it to.

I put the collar around my neck and tried to buckle it but I could not quite get the hang of it. One of the other guys in a dark purple jock came up to me. He was a bit taller than me with curly dark brown hair and broad shoulders. He was muscular but the kind of muscles you get from doing a demanding job. He did not have the definition of a bodybuilder and had a slight gut where you might expect a six pack. He grabbed my shoulders, turned me around and buckled the collar for me. It was a bit snug but I figured I could deal with it.

"Thanks" I said.

"No problem" He replied.

I buckled my wrist and ankle cuffs and sat back down on the bench.

After a few minutes a whistle was blown and everyone started to shuffle towards the door.

We were lead into a dark room with a bar but there were no tables, stools or chairs. I stood by the bar and made my choice of the three options available, rum punch, energy drink or water. As I scanned the room, I noticed the different classes of "subs" in the room. There were men, dressed as I was, in red jock straps. There were others in Dark purple jock straps. Some men were in black thongs and others were in these odd violet contraptions that exposed their cock and balls while fully covering their asses. That last group did not wear collars but instead had restraints around their balls again with a D ring attached.

While we were milling around there was very little conversation. We concentrated on our drinks occasionally looking up to assess our peers. The dark lit room took on a purple hue and the men in the purple jock straps started to line up.

Two women strode into the room. The first was a severe looking tall blond woman her hair pulled tightly back into a ponytail. She wore a leather bra and tight leather pants that left no room for a grain of sand and stiletto heels. I think this was the woman who I "met" on the first line. In her right hand was a leash and in her left was a leather flogger.

The second woman was shorter middle aged light skinned Latina who would qualify as plus sized. She had dark hair, a huge chest and the most amazing hips I had ever seen. She wore a mid length black vinyl skirt that hugged her hips like they were paint and a pair of black thigh high boots that laced up in the back. On top she had a black bustier with purple trim that held her magnificent breasts on display. In her right hand was an identical leash and in her left was a wooden paddle.

The two women approach the line of purple jocks and assessed them. The blond woman chose my locker mate that had helped me with my collar. She snapped the leash on to the D ring of his collar and tugged him forward. He took a step and she gave him a swat with her flogger on his bare ass. She the proceeded to lead him out of the room on her leash.

The dark haired dom selected another man. He was a young black man about six foot three, lean with the toned muscles of youth. His head was shaved and his cheekbones and jawline were striking. She reached up on her tiptoes to attach her leash. She firmly pulled downward on the leash and the chosen sub complied by lowering his lean toned body to the floor. The muscles in his thighs and buttocks flexed displaying their definition. She lead him from the room on all fours, his bare, muscular, hairless and exposed ass flexing as he went by, his puckered rosebud undulating with each stride.

The room went dark again and everyone went back to their business of milling around in anticipation. I noticed that a few of us were trying to deal with controlling erections. I'm sure a sub who cannot control himself would have little chance of being chosen.

The lighting changed again. This time a low violet light flooded the room. A pair of buff muscular white men dressed in black leather jeans and vests with shaved heads appeared from the doorway. One had meticulously trimmed dyed black mustache and goatee, the other was clean shaven and had nipple rings.

As they entered they both put on short black nitrile gloves. They inspected the subs as a team. They grabbed and tugged on the balls of several men. They pinched the nipples of one man and observed the change in his his facial expressions. They smelled the crotches and underarms of several subs. They wordlessly conferred and came to an agreement.

The sub they chose would best be described as a bear. He was five foot eleven, 250lbs with fiery red hair all over his body. The hair on his head was receding a bit and he sported a full mustache and beard. His balls were heavy and hung low. There was a dumbbell piercing at the bottom of his scrotum. His flaccid cock was circumcised and quite thick.

One of the pair stood behind the bear, the other in front. They each pulled something from their pockets. The dom in front pulled out the standard leash while the one behind pulled out a stainless steel clip. Quickly the two had his wrist cuffs clipped behind his back and the leash attached to the restraint on his balls. The one holding the leash pulled forcefully on his balls and the other one stayed by his ear whispering as they left the room.

The room went dark again. All over the room, men were furiously doing all they could to will their cocks to stand down. The anticipation was getting unbearable. My own cock was so well confined that in was quite painful but I was unable to become erect. The lights went red.

I felt a rush as I knew it was my turn. I did not know what to expect. I figured that the purples were selected for impact play, the violets were selected for CBT but I had no idea what the reds or blacks were selected for.

I lined up with the others. I was trying to control my breathing, suppressing my need to be erect, keeping my jaw unclenched and staring straight ahead.

The doors opened and it was if my world went into slow motion. An ebony goddess emerged from the blackness into the red light of the room. She was easily six foot four in her heels. She had the expression of one who is always satisfied, whatever it takes to achieve that. Her walk exuded confidence. Her stature, power. She was at least 40 and in total control. Her eyes sparkled like someone who knew things. Her hair was a mane that framed her face with arrogant streaks of gray. Her high cheekbones, proud wide nose and dark brown skin were visions of pure grace.

She wore a lycra catsuit with metallic flecks that intimately embraced her body. Through the lycra her long toned legs asserted her strength and dominance. Her firm round ass demanded to be worshiped. The top to her catsuit came together in a neckband that left her strong shoulders exposed. There was no visible support but her breasts stood firm and at attention. She wore lycra elbow length gloves allowing for full display of her powerful guns. Over the catsuit, she wore, what looked like a soft black leather thong. There were rings attached to buckles in the front and a hole in the center that looked as if it went through to the fabric below. I noticed that the back of the thong was laced up like a corset and that two sets of soft leather straps connected the front of the thong to the corset leaving her pussy accessible.

Continuing in slow motion, she traversed the room without breaking her stride. She came directly to me. There was no assessment, no selection, she came to me and immediately attached her leash to my collar and lead me into the darkness. Everyone remaining in the now black room had their mouths agape in stunned silence.

*************

As the goddess lead me through the corridor, I could hear the sounds of various scenes playing out. There were screams of pain and delight. The sounds of different implements hitting their mark. Moans of pleasure and laughter. We soon arrived at our appointed space.

The goddess led me into the dark room. I could make out implements of restraint and stimulation. There was a medical style exam table; an odd bench with several attachment points; Hooks hanging from the ceiling; and various ropes, bars and straps. Laid out on the table at the other end of the room were a series of sounds, an e-stim unit, and an assortment gags, dildoes and butt plugs.

The goddess pulled me to the exam table and motioned for me to lay on my back. She removed a spreader bar from the wall and fastened it to my ankle cuffs. She pushed my legs toward my chest with the bar and fastened my wrist cuffs together through the bar. She then tied my leash to a spot on the wall at the end of the exam table and pulled it so that I could feel the pressure.

She then picked up a thin red dildo that matched my jock strap and climbed over me so that she was squatting over my chest with her powerful legs between my bound arms and the medical table. She presented the dildo to my mouth and said in a low sultry voice "Taste my cock."

I stuck out my tongue and she proceeded to slide the silicone member over it. She made sure that I covered the entire shaft, head and balls with my saliva. She then started to apply some pressure, pushing the head against my lips. My lips parted and the head slid in. She moved it in and out of my mouth in slow shallow rhythmical motions. After a few thrusts she started to increase the depth of her penetration. After a while she got up from my chest and walked towards the equipment table.

I watched as she removed the ring from her buckles and inserted the dildo through it. She buckled the ring back to her thong climbed back on top of me. She scooted forward and began to thrust the cock with her hips into my mouth. She pulled out completely and while I caught my breath she reached over to the other table and grabbed a plastic bottle with a spout top like on a water bottle. She squirted some liquid onto the dildo and rubbed it like it was a real cock. She then told me to open wide and squirted some of the tasteless slimy liquid into my mouth. She positioned the bright red cock against my lips again and began to thrust slowly like before but, in short order, she picked up the pace and started to thrust deeper.

I felt my throat open up as the lube made it quite easy for the cock to violate me. I started to gag and she stopped thrusting. She did not remove the cock from my throat but waited a moment for the spasms to subside. She then began thrusting again. As the gagging sensation began again she did not stop but rather smacked my face sharply with her gloved hand "Don't you dare" she hissed in her low throaty voice. I fought back the urge and she continued to fuck my throat. When she was satisfied she climbed off again.

Now at my feet she stripped off her long lycra gloves and put on a pair of short nitrile gloves like the ones the ball busting twins wore while inspecting their subs. She squirted some more of the slimy liquid on her hands and pushed the spreader bar towards my chest, opening up my asshole for her use. She spread the slippery lube on my ass and circled the edge with her extended index finger. She slipped it in quite easily and snarled "you better be clean." first one then two then three fingers massaged the inside of my ass. I moaned and closed my eyes to take in the sensations. She pulled her fingers out and headed back to the toy table. She picked up a dildo gag and brought it to my face. "I did not say you could make a sound." she said as she fastened the gag to my mouth.

She returned to my ass and with a few more insertions of her fingers, she announced that I was ready. Without any ceremony she thrust into me with her red cock and did not wait for me to adjust to it before beginning to pound my ass. My screams were muffled through the gag. She paid no attention to me as she continued her assault on my ass. She got into a rhythm and soon I was bucking back as well as I could in the position I was in. The slapping sound of her thighs on my ass was turning me on as much as the feeling of her silicone cock in my ass. My cock strained helplessly against the leather of my jock strap. Why had I secured it so tightly?

She stepped back from the exam table and released me from the spreader bar. She untied the leash from the wall and clipped my wrists together in front of me. Without much effort, she lifted my 175 pounds off the table and carried me to a corner of the room where there was a hook suspended from the ceiling. She draped my clipped cuffs over the hook and adjusted the height with a pulley so that I was on my tiptoes.

The Goddess removed my gag. As my jaw was recovering she approached me from behind and thrust her red member up into me. Holding onto my hips she found a new angle to invade me. As she continued to impale me It felt different. I began to feel a build up that I was not expecting. My head was spinning and I felt as if I was about to explode when suddenly I felt a hard smack against my ass. "Oh no you don't!" she said "Don't you dare!" as she hit me again. "It's not time yet". She pulled out of me and spun me around. She pulled roughly on my nipples and smacked my face "Not yet" she repeated.

12