Dunrossiter

Story Info
Lady Dunrossiter learns what's involved in her new position.
19.1k words
4.63
86.1k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers

Prologue

Katherine, Lady Dunrossiter, propped herself up on one elbow and gazed down at the man in bed with her. Earl Dunrossiter was younger than she, and his well formed chest was only sparsely haired. By contrast, the hair at his groin was abundant and thick, which could also describe the cock laying idly between his outstretched legs.

Lady Dunrossiter gently moved the bedsheet down off their bodies, to gaze at his nude form, feeling a stirring in her naked loins. She reached out and deftly took his shaft between her fingers and began to stroke him back to life. Although he stayed asleep, the massive organ soon was standing tall and proud, overfilling the hand which began to manipulate it.

Katherine could scarce believe the events of the past few years, culminating in her present condition...

Chapter One

Arthur, 7th Earl, Dunrossiter, mounted his stallion and took the reins from the groom. He checked to see that the brace of pistols was seated firmly, and that his saber was nestled neatly along his leg, then set out down the lane to the gate. He never considered himself in any danger; if the worthless bog Irish peasants decided to give him any trouble, he was perfectly content in finishing it off.

Earl Dunrossiter was pleasantly sated as he loped through the green countryside. He had spent the morning whoring and fornicating with a pair of the scullery maids, a buxom pair of sisters who needed the miniscule wages he paid to help support their families. He had particularly enjoyed taking Sadie in the arse viciously, luxuriating in her whimpering tears of pain while her sister Mary, crying as he lightly caned her supple buttocks, was forced to use her mouth on her own sister's cunny. He had so enjoyed it that after he had spent, he had forced the two girls to revive his large and soiled manhood with their mouths, then had made them reverse positions and repeated the process. Afterwards he had lunched with his sons, then had departed.

It was a pleasant hour's ride from the estate, up the valley and across the ridge to Sir Dunston's small manor. He knew that Sir Dunston was old and rarely left home anymore, so that he was almost assured that the gentleman would be home. Riding up to the manor house, he climbed down and tossed the reins to the groom that scurried forth, then announced himself to Sir Dunston's English butler.

Earl Dunrossiter's visit was an annual occurrence and he followed the butler into the manor, waiting in the foyer until he was admitted. Moments later, he was ushered into the parlor, where Sir Dunston was rising from his armchair.

"Sit down, sit down, Malcolm. No need to get up on my account.", said Arthur.

Sir Malcolm Dunston managed to slowly climb to his feet, and said, "Welcome, Arthur. Pleasant ride?"

"Perfectly fine, Malcolm. Now do sit down, please." He went around to Sir Dunston's side and allowed the much older man to rest a frail arm on his wrist and lower himself back into the chair.

The butler came in and poured both men a glass of sherry, then left. Dunston smiled at his old friend and said, "I suspect I know what you are doing here today. You've come to inquire whether I will sell my lands to you, eh?"

Dunrossiter smiled back benignly. "Malcolm, can't I simply be here visiting an old and dear friend?" Dunston simply gave him a knowing smile, and Dunrossiter continued, "Well, can't that be one reason? Yes, I'm here to make my annual pilgrimage, to make sure you know I want these lands. I don't want you selling them off on me before I get my say in, what?"

"Not while I'm alive.", said Dunston with a smile. "Although who knows how long that will be, eh. After all, my three score and ten was a few years ago."

"Nonsense, Malcolm, you'll dance on my grave! I just feel that you'd be more comfortable living in London, away from these foul Irish bogs."

"Bah! I have no interest in being anywhere near court, thank you. I'll live out my days here. Why, even my granddaughter is coming back here. Now there's an idea..."

Dunrossiter looked at his host, hiding his disappointment. He needed these lands for water rights and pasture. If Dunston would move off them, he'd have been happy to pay through the nose. His children had died several years ago. What was this about a grandchild?! Now he'd never get the estate! "Eh, what was that?", he asked in confusion.

"My granddaughter, she's moving back here from London. She's been living with my sister since she was a little girl, and is of a marrying age. You marry her, and you'll get the lands eventually.", he said with a smile.

"Bah on you, now, Malcolm. I've already buried two wives; I have no interest in a third. When is she due?" Dunrossiter began turning the possibilities over in his head. Provided that the girl never produced an heir of her own, then his sons would inherit Dunston's lands without question, and what better way to insure that than by marrying the girl himself. "When does she arrive? You should have a ball in her honor."

"Today. A ball, here? Not today, of course not."

"No, of course not, towards the end of the week, obviously. Today you say?"

"Indeed, Arthur, I expect her at any moment."

"Well, then, I'll stay and greet her while I help drain your sherry. I don't think I've seen the girl in ten or twelve years, what? Her name is Kathleen?", he asked.

Dunston answered, "No, Katherine. Well, all right, if you wish." He rang a small bell and the butler reappeared and refilled their glasses.

***

Katherine Dunston appeared within the hour, and Dunrossiter helped his friend to his feet and down the manor's steps as she climbed down from Sir Dunston's carriage. She curtsied pleasantly to the two gentlemen, the Dunston helped her to her feet and clasped his arms around her, hugging her fiercely. Pulling back slightly, he turned her towards Dunrossiter, and said, "Katherine, let me introduce you to a neighbor and family friend, Earl Dunrossiter. Arthur, my granddaughter, Katherine."

Katherine curtsied again and Dunrossiter bowed to her, then took her hand and bent low over it, kissing it gently. She blushed graciously and took her grandfather's arm, helping him back into the house. "What brings you out here, milord?", she asked.

Arthur Dunrossiter had been pleasantly surprised at the sight of the young woman alighting from the carriage. He had been more than a bit afraid that the girl would resemble Dunston, an obese and florid man with an immense nose, or worse, his late son, a man even uglier than his father. Katherine Dunston was an astonishing beauty. She was slight and slim, though possessed of what appeared to be an amazing bosom, with long and curly brown hair, wide-set blue eyes, a pertly upturned nose, and a pleasantly heart-shaped face. How she had managed to stay unmarried past her sixteenth birthday was a mystery, since any land-hungry nobleman would by all rights have snapped her up for himself or a son. Instead she was still unwed at the almost spinsterish age of twenty! His friend's joke no longer seemed ridiculous, but was an obvious possibility!

"Oh, just here to visit and see how your grandfather is, Lady Katherine. My estates are on the far side of that ridge over there.", he said, pointing. "Sir Malcolm was just telling me that he planned a ball in your honor."

"I was?", asked a confused Dunston. He knew that he was starting to slip as he grew older, but he could have sworn that it had been Dunrossiter who had said a ball should be held.

"Grandfather, really?!"

"Um, eh, well, yes, I did say something like that, didn't I." He gave his guest an odd look, then shrugged it off. "Do you like the idea?"

"Why, yes, of course, sir."

Dunrossiter took this moment to interject himself. "Milady, I know we haven't seen each other since you were but a child, but since you have been away so long, would you allow an old family friend the privilege of escorting you? I think your grandfather would appreciate a gentleman that he knows introducing you to the local society, at least until you have had a chance to meet and make new friends of your own. I pray that I am not being too presumptuous."

Katherine's eyes had widened at the thought, and she took in her grandfather's guest. Earl Dunrossiter, though more than twice her age, was in the peak and prime of his health. He cut an immensely handsome figure, and dressed as his immense wealth allowed. She glanced at her relation, to see him eyeing Dunrossiter curiously, then turned back and nodded, saying, "It would be my honor, sir."

Chapter Two

If Katherine Dunston had any intentions of choosing a husband more her age, Arthur, Earl Dunrossiter, gave her no chance to realize them. She had never before met such a mature and forceful man as the one who began squiring her around and found herself swept off her feet. As her aged grandfather's health declined, she found herself spending vast amounts of time with his neighbor. By late summer he had asked Sir Dunston for her hand in marriage, and the old gentleman, now moving into senility, agreed.

The marriage was held at Dunston Hall, and although it was a large reception, the only relatives of the bride were her invalid grandfather and his slightly younger sister. Still, it was more than pleasant enough, and a laughing Katherine, Lady Dunrossiter found herself being bundled into her husband's carriage for the ride back to Dunrossiter shortly before midnight. The entire staff greeted them by torchlight at the entrance to the main hall, and Dunrossiter carried her not only across the threshold, but up the grand staircase and to his rooms. He gently set her down, kissing her tenderly, and allowed her new maids to prepare her for her wedding bed.

Dunrossiter smiled as he left the room, retiring to his study. He had employed several investigators in London to determine the girl's marriageable status, and had been pleased and surprised with the results. His new wife had only blossomed into the incredible beauty she was within the last few years. She had matured late in life, being an ugly duckling that had become the most beautiful swan. As he had suspected, when this had occurred, the young swains had begun vying for her intentions, to the extent that two men were killed in duels and another took his own life when she spurned him. Exasperated, her elderly great-aunt had sent her home for safekeeping.

Stripping his clothes from his form, he had slipped a dark green silk dressing gown on, then had returned to his bedroom. Katherine had already returned and was now turning down the bedcovers. She started when she saw him return, and he could see the fear in her eyes. She had never known a man before, and knew little of what to expect, except that it would probably be quite terrible. Trembling, she moved towards the candle, bending slightly to blow out the flame, when she felt his hands on her arms. Turning she looked up at him in confusion. "Sir...?"

Bending over her, he lifted her face to his gently and kissed her softly on the lips. "No, child, leave the candle lit. I wish to see you in all your glory." Her eyes widened at the thought of being seen naked by a man, but after all, he was her husband now! Dunrossiter gently led her to the foot of the bed. Laying his large hands on her shoulders, he slowly pulled her long, white nightdress off and down her body, allowing it to fall to the floor around her feet.

He gasped with delight to see her naked, and his bride closed her eyes with embarrassment, standing stock still before him. She was even more beautiful than he had imagined. Her breasts were magnificent mountains of flesh, capped with large and prominent nipples. Her waist was extremely narrow and he thought that he might be able to circumnavigate it with his hands. Her furrow was lightly downed in a pleasingly dark brown, and her legs were flawless. Her complexion was a perfectly unblemished pale white. He knew that she would provide him with many delightful trysts.

"My God, but you're beautiful!", he exclaimed, at which she opened her eyes in wonderment, astounded that she had not yet been ravished and thrown aside, which is what her great-aunt had warned her would surely happen next. Her eyes widened further as she watched her new husband undo the belt of his dressing gown and peel it off. She marveled at his strong and manly physique, the wide and muscular shoulders, the well-formed sinews of his arms, the thick hair which covered his chest, still a dark black like that on his head, the narrowness of his waist. Her gaze stopped as her eyes lowered and she gasped at the sight of his manhood. It was huge! Long and thick, surrounded by a dark mass of hair which could not hide the pendulous sac beneath it, it reared up mightily, pointing at her, pulsing with life and vibrancy! There was no possible way that she could accept such a monstrous organ within herself; it would tear her asunder!

Tears began welling up in her eyes and she looked up at her husband piteously. It was then that Dunrossiter decided to spare Katherine as much pain as he could, rather than taking her immediately for his own needs and pleasures. Wiping away her tears with a fingertip, he led her to the bed and settled her onto it, then climbed up after her. He stretched out on the bed and rolled towards her and took her in his arms, hugging her and caressing her back and flanks. Katherine began to slowly relax.

He began by hugging her to his breast and calming her tears. His bride relaxed as she realized her imminent rape was not to be forthcoming. Loosening his grasp, Dunrossiter slid an arm from around her naked back and began rubbing it along her side. Slowly his hand began wandering further afield, and Katherine gasped quietly as she felt his strong fingers touching and fondling her breasts. Flames of passion shot through her at his touch. Never before when she had toyed with herself had it ever felt like this!

As his wife relaxed and began responding in his arms, Dunrossiter slowly pushed her onto her back and began making bolder advances. He lowered his face to the breast he held and began licking and suckling on the nipple. He smiled as his bride began moaning encouragement. Sliding his hand lower, he reached between her legs and cupped her sex. It was already hot and moist with her desire. Gently inserting a fingertip, he found her button and began caressing it gently. Katherine reacted as if she had been struck by lightning, thrashing and crying out incoherently.

It was time for the next step. Removing his finger, he grasped her hands and drew them between them, pressing them against the member which throbbed against her. She gave a violent start as she realized what was occurring, but Dunrossiter held her hands at his crotch and resumed suckling her overly abundant breasts. Gasping with passion, she instinctively took hold of his manhood and began stroking and pulling it towards her, as if she unconsciously wanted it closer. The secretions which slowly flowed into her hands lubricated it gently. Dunrossiter returned to manipulating her womanhood.

Finally, as his virgin bride writhed beneath him, gasping and crying at the sensations tearing at her, Dunrossiter deftly crawled on top and between her thrashing legs. Her juices were running freely, oiling his hand and soiling the silk sheets, and the tip of his cock slipped easily into her pulsing slit. As his cockhead seated itself against her maidenhead, Katherine let out a cry, opening her eyes and staring up at her husband in horror. Smiling, he thrust forward savagely, tearing through the flimsy defense, and she howled in anguish. He lay atop her quietly, pleased with the copious flow of her tears, and held her firmly as her pain began to subside.

Katherine Dunrossiter could scarce believe the change from the supreme pleasure that her new husband had been providing and the searing torture she was now suffering. The subtle smile on his face made it seem almost as if he was enjoying her pain! Then she felt him begin to move within her, his hips slowly bucking forward and backwards and the pain receded, to be replaced by the most astonishing feeling of pleasure she could have imagined. Once more she began writhing in her husband's arms as her body began responding to the outsized organ pistoning within her. Within moments she was gasping as she shook in but the first of her wedding night orgasms.

Delighted with his wife's response, Dunrossiter began pummeling his cock into her abused sex. It was far tighter than he could believe, though her natural essences flowed freely, easing his assault. He rarely concerned himself with the pleasure of his partners, and maidens were particularly bothersome, carrying on and crying so, but he was rather pleased in this case. He spent himself while his bride was in the midst of her second orgasm, arching his back and roaring out his pleasure. Katherine quaked beneath the force of his upheaval.

He stayed within his wife, hardening rapidly as she shivered with joy beneath him, and he was delighted as she began taking a more active role in her own pleasures, wrapping her legs around his waist and goading him on. Their third bout was the best of all, as she whimpered endearments to him, urging him to greater and more prodigious efforts, and afterwards, both collapsed into each others arms, rolling apart with heaving chests, to sleep cuddled against each other.

Chapter 3

Dunrossiter awoke in the late morning and gazed across at his bride. Jade and rake that he was, he was forced to admit that her performance the previous night had been nothing short of spectacular! Her cunny had grasped at his organ like few before it had, milking his seed from him till he was limp and tired. Now, as he gazed down at her naked form he felt a stirring in his loins. He reached over and began stroking one of her firm breasts, smiling as her nipple stiffened even though she was still asleep. He continued flicking his fingers across the dark flesh, contrasting so nicely with the rest of her flawlessly creamy skin, until she began to stir.

Katherine woke slowly to the delicious assault and gazed up at her new husband lovingly. She could see his manhood stiff and expectant, swollen with desire, and knew he wanted to begin anew. Raising herself up on one elbow, she was surprised at the soreness in her loins, and groaned lowly. "Oh, Arthur, please, not just yet, darling, please?", she begged of him.

Dunrossiter was not overly surprised by this turn of events. She had been a virgin at this time yesterday, and some pain was to be expected, after all. Well, that was what the servant girls were good for, in any case. "Certainly, my dear. Perhaps later, after a nice soothing bath?"

"Oh, thank you, sir." She smiled at the Earl and said, "Yes, milord, I'm sure I'll be better by this evening. I'm sorry, darling."

"Of, course, Katherine, go back to sleep now." Dunrossiter stood and wrapped his dressing gown around himself and left the bedroom. He used the chamberpot in his privy, then stepped into his dressing room. As expected, a servant girl, Jenny, was waiting for him. He stepped in front of her and removed his robe. His manhood sprang forth stiffly. Grasping her firmly, he pulled her top down around her waist, then pushed her to her knees before him.

Jenny had been used numerous times by Earl Dunrossiter, as had all the women of the household. The potato crop had been poor the last two years, and looked to be no better this year. Work on the Dunrossiter estate was the best, and almost only, work to be had, and a complaining worker would have been sacked and whipped off the lands that they were indebted to. Every worker needed their pitiful wages; it was often the only thing standing between their families and starvation.

Jenny opened her mouth wide and guided his oversized organ between her lips. Dunrossiter began thrusting fiercely, gripping her red hair in his fists as he fucked her mouth. Jenny angled her head slightly as she felt it begin to enter her throat and fought off gagging, knowing that it would only cause him to cane her bare ass. She sucked strongly, hoping that he would explode rapidly, and was pleased when she felt his cock swell in her mouth and begin pumping his seed down her throat. She continued sucking and swallowing until his manhood softened and he pulled away, then she gathered her clothing around herself and stood. She kept her eyes towards the floor as she turned to leave.

rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers