Dunrossiter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie Dunrossiter had no idea how to respond. Her hand felt so soft and warm, and she pressed her breasts out proudly towards him. Her blouse had shifted, coming down loosely off a shoulder, exposing the top of one magnificent breast. His cock stirred and stiffened instantly, and he felt his face heat as he blushed. "No, it's all right, Jenny, it's not your fault. Perhaps you should go now.", he croaked out. Then, when she had left, he could push down the sheets and abuse himself until he spent. Being around the pretty serving girls, so deft at pleasing men, often caused him to release himself in such a fashion.

"Please, milord, you seem as if you wish to look at my breasts." She shrugged imperceptibly and the loose blouse slipped lower, off both shoulders, and was held in place only by her fully aroused nipples. Jamie stared at her bosom. "My job is but to serve. Please, Master James, would you care to touch them?"

Jamie stared hungrily at the sight before him. Jenny's boobies seemed perfectly formed, and his cock strained to tear through the covers. His mouth was dry as he gaped. "What?"

Jenny took his limp hands and held them to her full breasts. As Jamie gasped, she reached out and tugged the covers from his lifeless body. As she exposed the bottom of his nightshirt, she pulled it up, and gazed at his manhood. She was very impressed with Jamie Dunrossiter, and she cursed herself anew at her weakness.

Jenny Meaney had been indentured to the Dunrossiter estate when she was still but fourteen, yet another victim of the Earl's practices in regards to the local peasantry. Even then she had been a buxom and comely girl, and she had been promptly put to use servicing the Earl, his sons, and his English manservants. To her utter shame and horror, she had not only learned to tolerate these assaults, but had come to enjoy, even to crave them. Worst of all, Jenny was a deeply religious young woman, raised in an extremely Roman Catholic society, so she knew in her heart that these sins were mortal. Women were the Devil's playthings and the cause of woe. Was it not a woman who had first tasted the Forbidden Fruit, causing Man's downfall? In her heart, Jenny knew that she was forsaken by God to an eternity of damnation in the Pit for the pleasures she took in coupling with the men of the household.

She was allowed no release from these torments of the soul, not even the sordid release offered by being gotten with child by one of her innumerable lovers. Even though she had been used regularly by the men since she had first entered the estate five years ago, she was as barren as a desert. God was prolonging both her agony and her ecstasy, since a pregnant maid was always shipped back to her family as a fallen woman. Instead she found herself the most senior of the serving girls, tormented in her soul by her shameless craving for a man's cock, even as her friends were raped and eventually sent packing.

Now, as she stared at Jamie Dunrossiter's erect and stiff manhood, she once again cursed her needs. The Earl's youngest son was fully as grand as the Earl and his older half-brothers, his staff rising long, thick, and hard from his groin, pulsing with vitality, the head protruding from his foreskin bulbous and darkly purple. She reached out tentatively and stroked the head.

Jamie groaned piteously as the beautiful and half-naked girl touched his cock. Moaning, he erupted, spraying her bountiful breasts with his seed, sending forth blast after blast like some demented and depraved cannon. "No...", he gasped.

Jenny pumped his shaft until no more was forthcoming, and whispered, "It's all right my lord, it's all right. 'Tis a magnificent compliment you pay a simple girl such as myself. You are pleased?"

The youth stared at the wench. "Oh, God, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to..." His face turned even redder and he looked to be on the verge of tears.

"Nay, milord, 'tis nothing to be sorrowed over." She continued fisting his shaft, the seed which had dribbled out at the end of the eruption oiling her hand. With the other hand she wiped his burst from her firm breasts and nipples and licked it clean as he watched, gaping at her desire. "Please, Lord Jamie, let me serve you. A man such as yourself needs constant service." She bent down and began kissing the magnificent organ as it stiffened in her hand. "I beg of you, milord."

Jamie collapsed back onto his pillows as Jenny's talented lips wrapped around the knob of his cockhead, suckling it as a babe would its mother's teats. The girl continued stroking and pumping him, fondling his sac, while she began sucking his cock between her lips. He moaned as she teasingly brought him to the brink, backing off and extending his pleasure, then began sucking harder than before. His hips churning up off the bed, he cried out as she took him to release and beyond, filling her mouth with the sweetly sticky seed she craved. Spent, he sagged back into his sweat-soaked sheets in a daze as she righted herself and smiled, licking his seed from her lips and swallowing.

She stood and removed her skirt, then sat back on the bed. Stroking his exposed thighs, she asked quietly, "Was I satisfactory, milord?"

Rearing upright, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately on the lips, tasting himself on her. "Oh, God, Jenny, I've never...I mean...that was the first...you...Good God, I don't know what I'm saying!..."

"Please, milord, let me teach you."

"Anything, anything! Just stay longer and let me..." Jamie stopped. Let him what? He really didn't know what to do next. Throw her down and rape her? That seemed unbelievably cruel compared to the gift she had just given him. But what else was he to do? "I don't..."

She caressed his face tenderly. "It's all right, milord." Taking his hands, she held them to her breasts. They felt full and firm, overflowing his hands, her nipples stiffly protruding from his wide-spread fingers. "Just start here, then perhaps..."

"What, what?!", he demanded eagerly. He gloried in touching the magnificent boobies of the older girl. "Tell me!"

"Well, perhaps you could return the favor, so to speak." Jenny's loins quivered at the thought of the boy licking and kissing her cunny. Very few of the other men of the house would do so, though she kept herself clean, although all of the girls, and now Lady Dunrossiter, were required to so perform for the entertainment of the men. What Jamie didn't know, she had no intentions of teaching him.

"You mean, kiss you, down there?", he asked, unsure of himself.

"It was just an idea, milord." She was taken aback by the question. It was obvious the boy had no interest in such things, and she stifled her disappointment.

Jenny was completely mistaken by his response to her suggestion. Jamie had no such compunctions against tasting the girl. Throwing off his nightshirt, he pushed Jenny onto her back. Sprawling out on the bed, he lowered his face to the thick red hair between her legs and began kissing and licking the bright pink slit nestled there. "Teach me. Please!", he begged, looking up at and staring between the peaks jutting up from her chest at her face, already gasping in pleasure, then returned to the tasty meal before him.

***

Rob and Kent Dunrossiter were walking down the hall of the mansion's private quarters, intent on retiring after a late night, having each ordered a wench to their beds already. As Rob passed Jamie's room he heard a low and frenzied moan come through the door and stopped. Kent continued on a pace or two, then stopped and turned. "What is it?", he asked.

"Come here.", whispered his brother, a look of amazement on his features.

Kent came back and began listening at the door with his younger brother. Astonishment suffused his features as well. Through the thick oak door came a woman's voice, low but clear. "Oh, God, yes...there, there, yes...oh, sweet Jesus, that's it, that's it...Jesus, Mary, and Joseph...stop, no, don't stop, more, more...yes...yes, Yes!..." Whatever was going on in the next room obviously involved a great deal of thrashing around on the bed.

"Who'd of thought the lad had it in him!", said an amused Kent. Smiling, the pair went off to their rooms, highly aroused by their younger sibling's antics.

***

Jenny let herself out of Jamie's room as dawn approached. The young man had a virility and stamina she had never seen before, and he had managed to fuck her repeatedly until collapsing in exhaustion as the first strands of daylight showed. After licking and eating her cunny and nubbin, he had allowed Jenny to crawl on top and straddle his waist, to impale herself on him and ride him until he had spewed upwards into her quivering loins. Still unsatisfied, he had rolled the girl onto her back and crawled between her shaking thighs. Jenny had wrapped her supple legs around his waist and taught him to fuck her hard and fast. Afterwards, they had slept briefly, before he had awoken and begun stroking her breasts. The rest of the night had passed in this fashion. First one, then the other, would awaken and arouse the other's passions, then quench them heatedly.

Jamie slept late, and arose to find himself alone. Monumentally sated, he spent much of the day whistling happily and reviewing the events of the previous evening, much to the amusement of his brothers and father. None spoke to him of why he was so pleased with himself, though Kent and Rob had laughingly told the Earl what they had overheard.

As night fell, he began looking around for Jenny, to see if she would come back to his room again. Jamie was convinced he was in love, and Jenny had spent the day in hiding from him, fearing this outcome. There was no way that the Earl would allow his youngest son to marry "a bog Irish slut older than he is!" Finally, she came up with a plan that would turn his infatuated love into lust.

Convinced that he had finally returned to his chambers alone, as she had told the other servant girls to ensure, she went to his chambers and knocked on his door. Jamie had just put his nightshirt on and he whirled to the door, swinging it open wide. His eager grin disappeared as he realized that his love was not alone. Jenny had brought Gwen along, and his face sank.

"Milord, I told Gwen how manly and magnificent you were last night, and she simply had to see for herself." Besides her, Gwen curtsied politely, and Jamie looked at her with surprise. Like Jenny, she wore a simple skirt and blouse, with no shift beneath, and suddenly Jamie felt his love turn to lust. His manhood sprang forth, pushing his nightshirt out, and both Gwen and Jenny gasped as he tore it off, to stand there before them, naked and forthcoming.

"Oh, Lord Jamie, I had no idea!", said Gwen, suitably impressed. She stepped inside the room with her friend and closed the door behind her. Both girls hurriedly stripped off their clothing. "You're so grand!", she exclaimed.

Jamie held out his hands and led the women to his bedchamber, a wide grin suffusing his countenance.

Chapter 7

"...and you John Tynsdall, your sister is at Dunrossiter, and we all know what she had done to her! She was buggered by the Earl and his sons until she damn near bled to death!", argued Rory Shaughnessy.

Across the table a red-haired man hung his head in shame, saying nothing. None of the other occupants of the tavern responded, though a murmur of indignation swept the room.

Rory turned on another man. "You, Seamus, your oldest daughter is an English bastard, and you, Andy, your sister is expecting one. Good God, but how long are we to be expected to put up with this!?", he demanded

Seamus O'Toole looked at him angrily. "And what of it, damn you." He pointed at the woman sitting next to Rory. "Will you tell us that what's growing in your Tess is your own handiwork, eh?"

Tess Shaughnessy gave a horrified look at her new husband and broke down in tears. She had begun to show and had been sacked earlier in the day. She had been shown off the estate and had run to Rory's shop in tears, desperately afraid that her final hope of salvation would throw her out. Much to the young man's credit, he had taken her in, and then had sent for the village priest. The hurried ceremony would neither make the child his nor delay it past the ninth month, but the woman he loved needed his succor and he had provided. She had agonizingly told him of the day the two Dunrossiter boys had trapped her in the barn, raping her and impregnating her, not caring that they did so.

The wedding party had quickly degenerated into a hot and argumentative session among the many who had attended, but tonight there was a bitter difference. Midway through the complaining, a couple of local men who worked the Dunrossiter estate had come in and talked to Denny McLaury. The old man had let out a terrible shriek and bolted for the door, only to be restrained by his friends. The two men had explained what had occurred.

Earlier in the day, the Earl had visited Denny and demanded payment on a note that Denny had been tricked into signing. When Denny had been unable to pay, the Earl had suggested that his grand-daughter of fourteen years be indentured to him. There had been little choice between the indenture and debtor's prison, so Denny had acquiesced. That afternoon, the girl had been forced to use her mouth on first Clive Tolliver and then on the Earl himself, to swallow their foul spendings, and in both cases had been caned cruelly on her bare bottom to make her comply. Denny lay half on a table now, crying, dazed and dejected at what he had done.

The mood of the tavern was sullen and dark. Denny proved the final spark to ignite the flame that had been building throughout the evening. "I say we go out there and burn them to the ground!"

"And I say you're a fool and a mad man!", answered Seamus. "The place is armed like a damned fortress. And besides, I saw red coats riding in today." Despite the heated talk, the mention of English soldiers quieted more than a few of the men.

"Aye, and they'll be riding out again on the morrow, and Dunrossiter with them.", said Trey Calhoun. He had been one of the workers on the estate who had snuck out to tell Denny what had befallen his grand-daughter. The room turned towards him.

"What mean you by that?', demanded Rory, his blood still up.

"I'd be meaning that the soldiers are here to escort Rob off to the Army tomorrow morning, and Dunrossiter means to ride with them to the coast. The house might be a fortress, but not the roadway through the weald.", he replied.

A gleam came to Rory's eyes. "And tonight, they'll be celebrating, aye? Drinking and raping and fornicating, eh? And in the morn they'll be damn nigh useless as soldiers, aye, that'll be the case." A number of the other men in the tavern looked at him, some curiously and some calculating the odds.

***

Kent helped Rob into the saddle. He was in barely better shape himself than his brother, who slumped across his pommel, and it seemed far too bright in the late morning sun. The corporal and the private soldiers gazed morosely around the courtyard. They had been of too low a rank to have been allowed to participate in the merriment of the night before. Only their captain had been invited to whore and drink with the Earl and his two oldest sons. Even the captain seemed the worse for the wear; only the Earl himself looked primed and able.

Jamie hopped down the front steps and shook his half-brother Rob's hand, laughing at his distress. "I hope you freeze in your garret at Oxford.", replied Rob blearily. Jamie laughed and slapped the horse on the flank, causing it to skitter to the side and nearly tumbling Rob from his saddle. The young man cursed his sibling vilely, much to the amusement of his father, who swung his riding crop at the horse and set him in motion again. The party moved down the drive and sorted itself into a semblance of order, with two privates leading the way, and the corporal and the other private following, sandwiching the captain and the Dunrossiters between them. It would be a slow ride to the coast.

It would become slower than any had imagined. The party of eight men had been several hours from the estate, halfway to the coast town where the nearest sizable English garrison was quartered. Wending there way through the small forest, only the corporal had noticed the unusual quiet of the woods they were going through. He looked around in concern, but it was too late. Rising as a mass from behind a stone wall, over a dozen men raised muskets, some newly stolen from the English army, some so ancient that they were more dangerous to their users than to any enemy, and aimed them in their direction. The corporal's cry of alarm had barely passed his lips when it was overwhelmed by a long crash as the muskets were fired.

Few of the balls actually hit their targets, even at short range, but enough did to turn the small group into a shambles. The corporal and the captain died instantly, and one of the privates fell gutshot. The two other soldiers were thrown from their horses, which fled down the road. Kent was shot from his saddle and had bled to death by the time his wounded horse collapsed beside him. Rob was only grazed, but it was enough to send him reeling into a tree limb, which broke his neck.

Dunrossiter was hit in the right leg, shattering the thigh bone instantly, the ball passing through to kill his mount. His horse collapsed, trapping his good leg under it. Screaming in pain, he fumbled for his pistols. It was too late. They were kicked away from him as work-roughened hands dragged him out from under his dying horse. As the men dragged him away, the broken bones in his thigh tearing at him like a knife, he witnessed other men, more Irish peasants, moving among the dead and wounded men and horses, dispatching those still alive with musket butts and knives. The horses were treated much more quickly.

Dunrossiter was dragged to an oak tree and tied to it, his arms wrapped around it, his back to the trunk. Disdainfully he looked at the madman advancing to stand before him. He had a long knife in his hands. "Be damned to you, and be done with it!", he roared out.

Rory smiled, stepping closer. "What be your hurry, milord?", he said, then gently inserted the knife into Dunrossiter's breeches, slitting them open.

***

Katherine wondered where her husband and Kent were. She had been expecting them back in time for a late supper, but they hadn't arrived, so she had eaten it with Jamie instead. Several hours later she had gone to her rooms and changed into a nightshirt and gotten into bed. She knew that after a long days ride her husband would be sufficiently aroused to demand her every attention, and she needed some rest.

The previous day and night had been a long one. Dunrossiter had decided to celebrate his son's lieutenancy by joining Kent and Rob in drinking and fornicating with the servant girls until the wee hours of the night. Only Jamie had demurred, hiding Jenny and Gwen in his chambers, visiting them occasionally to check on them. She had smiled at this, since it was well known around the household how he had taken a fancy to the two women. She was sure that his visits had been more than social, since he always seemed satiated when he came back from his rooms.

The Earl's behavior had been beastly, surpassing any that she had seen to date. The men had passed around the servant girls like candy, raping and sodomizing them repeatedly, as if it were a terrible contest to see who could spend themselves most often. When she had made a pithy comment to him during a break in the early evening, she had been shocked beyond belief. Her husband had snidely commented that when he had gone away once, his father had invited him in to his bedchamber. There he had found his mother naked, her hands tied behind her back, and blindfolded, bent over the pillows with her arse in the air. His father had already buggered the poor woman, who was begging to be used anew, and he had silently pushed his son into his place instead. The two men had alternated sodomizing the woman as she shrieked for more. "Watch your mouth, wife, before you find yourself bent over in there with the others!", he had warned her. Horrorstricken, she had run to her bedroom, slamming the door behind her and throwing a chair before the door.