Dunyazad: Tale the Third

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a horse tail," she said, "like this!" With that she hopped up and snatched it from me, then bent forward and reached behind herself to press the rude thick head of the grip to her smooth pussy lips. Only then did I recall the toy I had glimpsed the previous day in the dungeon.

"Show me!" I said, but rather than attempt to take on the huge thing herself, she chased me about, trying to snap it against my bum. After a wild tumble about the cushions and divans, I accepted my fate and leaned forward to present my bottom to her. She laid the thing gently to my cunnie, and its nose slid into me easily. After a slight hesitation she gave another push, and another few inches were lodged within. It was my turn to sigh, and I began to push back myself until the entirety was rooted deep inside. I glimpsed myself in one of the mirrors, and the effect was both foolish and strangely erotic. I tossed my new tail and my mane of hair and capered about the room, while Jane whooped in naked pursuit. She was laughing so hard she had to stop to catch her breath. I thought she would wet herself.

I stopped and returned to her. Standing upright now, my tail protruded downward in front of my thighs. I took her by the waist, and, for all that I was not much bigger than her, I picked her up easily. Leaning back slightly, I held her to my chest so that her legs straddled the stump of the phallus projecting out below. Our breasts were pressed tightly together. She readily wrapped her legs around my waist and rubbed her pubis against mine, while her bum shook the tail most pleasantly inside me. I could feel my clit swell until it stood slightly proud, and I shifted her up slightly so that it rubbed against and between her fleshy cunnie lips. Soon I felt the nub of it catch between her inner lips, and even as I revelled in the sensation, I knew it had grown a little more. She scraped against it until it was definitely lodged in her pussy.

By now it was the size of my thumb. I began to fuck her with it in earnest, and, as it continued its gradual expansion, her eyes grew wider and wider. Despite the shock she must have felt, she pressed forward and began to dance a lively jig on the rigid end of the thing. Her outer lips were beginning to stretch around it, just as they'd done the night before, when I had fucked Dee in her shape (and vice versa, when I had done my own turn as Jane). At the same time her motion was rattling the tail about in my own cunnie. And still my clit grew, inexorably becoming a cock, and I began to wonder at Jane's capacity to take the thing. It had by then surpassed the normal size of mine - when I was a man - and yet still she humped and growled on the whole of it, her sweet young face a surprising mask of lust.

And then her accommodating pussy began clutching and spasming with one orgasm after another. I felt her ecstasy wash through me, and, while not as powerful as the previous night (when Iwas her), we were clearly linked, body and mind. Blended together with the sensations from the shaking dildo in my own pussy, it caused me to loose what little reserve I'd had. I began to thrust with great force, while holding her bum cheeks against the blows. Finally I felt the astonishing power of my own orgasm. It started deep in my cunnie and then raced like fire up my restored cock as I fired a great charge of cum into Jane's grasping slit. She howled as her own cunnie locked tight on me to receive my volleys. Her body shuddered and lifted as if with the force of the blast within, and I knew she was sharing some measure of my own sensations. Her eyes were wide with the shock of it, and with one last cry she slumped in a dead faint against my chest.

~~~

This time I woke gradually, feeling a soft warm mattress moulded under me, and soft warm flesh draped on top. Jane – I remembered rogering her senseless. And then, having revived her with kisses, I had marched around the room bouncing her on my still rigid pole, while loudly singing some daft drinking song from my school days. After another noisy spending, we had tumbled onto the big bed and slept.

But there was another detail seeping into my memory. I opened my eyes carefully. There was still a bit of daylight coming in the big windows, but my view was partially obscured by a tangle of loose curls across my face. I brought my free hand up to shift some of the hair aside. Ah. The hair was my own. Jane was snoring gently, her body pressed tight to my side, with one leg and one arm sprawled over me. Her head was pillowed on my left breast and her fist lay in my crotch. She clearly no longer gripped ... whatever it had been that I had fucked her with.

So - whatever had just happened, I was still a girl.

As I shifted my right arm to grip the globe of Jane's outboard ass cheek, I remembered the writhing girls I'd seen yesterday – the Nubian and her partner. They had managed to pleasure each other simultaneously. I was just considering that it was time to try this out with Jane, when I heard Dee's voice:

"Not just now, my lord. We have work to do. There is the matter of a treasure to secure. But, before that, you may wish to try and rescue your young friend at the little brothel – or have you forgotten her?"

She managed to startle me – she must have been lurking quietly in my head the entire afternoon, sharing in my carnal activities. As for Lucy, well, I had forgotten her. In my defence, I can only point out that my experiences with Dee (and as Dee) had been rather intense. And, being an Englishman (in spite of present appearances), I hadn't supposed Lucy was in any danger. Who would harm a woman? You would imagine I had never learned anything of the world at all. Dee knew better. Lucy would soon be forced to tell what she knew about me, and it would be of no help her that she knew nothing. Probably that would only infuriate her inquisitors.

Dee would perhaps not have concerned herself of the matter, except that she knew that I had left many other clues behind. And, too, she knew how shattered I would be to learn, after the fact, the fate I had visited on the girl.

Soon I was wearing a set of black silken pyjamas that Dee had borrowed from one of the girls. It looked rather odd, but it was very comfortable – I had never though much about silk until I had felt it drawn across my sensitive nipples. She had me tuck the horsetail phallus in my sash. I raised an eyebrow, but she offered no explanation. Then she had pick through the package containing my old clothes, which had already been delivered by the dressmaker. I found my knife still in my boot and slipped it into my sash as well. With a dark cloak to cover all I supposed I wouldn't attract too much attention.

On the way out she helpfully suggested I have a look at the crotch of the burly young man watching the door. Actually, I no longer needed her encouragement. Once outside we started in the direction of the old church and its licentious back neighbour, while Dee finally explained what she had in mind. Which was little enough, as it turned out – a rather open ended plan which amounted to getting in, grabbing Lucy, and getting out.

When once we reached the place, all was quiet. Perhaps Dee's suspicions would be unfounded. I stepped into the entry passage, and was suddenly confronted by the bulk of a man in monastic black cloak, who had evidently been set to stand guard in the porter's box.

He growled a surly warning – "Clear out, we're closed!" But then he realized I was not a customer, just a smallish girl. He must have been feeling left out of any festivities within, for he reached out and grasped my arm with one paw and one of my silk-clad breasts with the other. I was dragged bodily into the porter's lodge.

"On second thought, come on in!"

Continued in Tale 4

12