Duped Into Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pheacock
pheacock
92 Followers

"Have you been to Ilili? I like it a lot."

"It's a little pricey for me to go alone. I don't have many dates, but I'd love to go with you." Hollie noticed that Tanya appeared to be a tad distracted. She hoped she had not pushed too hard. Tanya had noticed the faint odor of arousal on Hollie's clothing and it was distracting her to the point at which she said, "Do we have time for me to use the restroom?" Hollie smiled and nodded -- she now understood the distraction. Tanya went and quickly took care of her overly stimulated libido. She reflected on the thought that her own scents would be in Hollie's nose soon.

The trip to the restaurant was filled with innuendo and double entendre. Flirting was fun for the women. They did talk about selling properties and how unfair it was that being attractive helped so much. Hollie said that no matter what you did not to offer sex it would ruin you once word got out. Referrals would dry up and wives would not leave you alone with their husbands. Or vice versa, depending on whom you propositioned. Tanya was intrigued until Hollie revealed what she expected to receive in commissions that year. It became clear that she could easily have purchased all the gifts, many times over. Hollie was expert at selling properties she lists, netting six percent. She listed twenty to sixty million dollars every month.

Tanya saw that this was her way out of her boring life. Hollie had gigantic expenses. Her clothing budget must be more than Tanya's yearly salary. There was that black beauty of a car that she replaced every two years. She had to be on call day and night to get the sales done; it was a hard life but she was able to put a lot into investments. Hollie assured her that this dream was possible but it would be hard work. For a little while she forgot about her SA and dreamed of a future. The food was wonderful. The company was better. As they ate they started flirting again. Hollie's blood was boiling. She had long term plans that centered around Tanya. Everything looked so possible right now. First she had to get this woman's heart.

The ride back to work was filled with questions and some answers. Tanya thought she knew who her SA was but surety was not a given. Hollie was sure that she could have her in her life for as long as they could stay in love. They were both getting tired of working for Jason. He was not that good of a leader and his non-agent staff were grossly underpaid. When they got back to work, Jason called Tanya into his office. He wanted to know about the jewelry and if she would sign a contract to work for him if she got her license. She could/would provide no answers and told him she was lacking enough knowledge to make an informed decision. Hollie had warned her about this ploy -- it was standard in the trade.

Tanya's train ride home put her on edge. She had so much in her briefcase of value, both personally and monetarily. Dinner was another salad with tuna, which she ate while enjoying a movie. A romance. She focused on what she should do Monday. As she thought of Hollie, she lazily masturbated to the smell she had of Hollie's excitement during their lunch. She planned to sleep a little late on Saturday. She deserved it. Sleep claimed her deeply.

She was totally rested the next morning. She was eating an egg and bacon breakfast when the gift arrived. Two signatures later she opened the Zelda's case and found a bracelet made of ruby hearts joined by question marks of diamond and set in platinum. She put it on. It made her cry it was so wonderful; no man could have the level of insight to come up with all these gifts. Hollie, oh, sweet Hollie! I KNOW it is you! It was shopping day so she hid her treasures as well as she could and set off for the supermarket. She stayed on task and finished quickly. She had to get home and guard her hearts. She had no questions. Her day was uneventful except for a text from Jason, who wanted to know if she had given their conversation any thought. She shot off a negative and then called Hollie.

"How much of this hard sell will I get from him, Hollie? I don't like lying to people."

"I can't tell you but if you don't tell him something he will hound you to death. Why don't we talk on Monday?"

"OK, have a nice weekend. At least what is left of it. Bye."

The Sunday gift arrived as per the previous three. This time it was a ruby heart ring with diamond question marks flanking it. The ensemble of the four pieces was breathtaking. Again she wondered when she would ever be able to wear them. She finished the movies and sat down with a book to finish out her day. She chose one of the lesbian romances. Hollie's face was used for the romantic interest of the main character. Tonya was again busy with her fingers slowly stroking her to one slow climax after another. By the time she went to bed she was a little sore but certainly sated well for her sleep. She had made up her mind that all her questions would be answered on Monday, and sleep recharged her.

The next morning Tanya picked out her favorite black choker dress. It had a low bodice that showed a little cleavage. She packed her treasures into the briefcase and caught her train. Again she stopped for a coffee and a muffin (blueberry) and slid into work. She went into the restroom, put on her treasures, and primped for the day. When she returned to her desk Jason was sitting on it. She was getting miffed -- he was worse than a teenage boy pestering a girl for sex that she did not want.

"Good morning, sir," she stated formally.

"Now, Tanya. No need to be so formal. Have you made up your mind ab..." His eyes took in the new trinkets. "Really? More today?"

"Jason, they come anonymously. I can't say stop to the delivery people." She tried to avert his interest.

"Just remember how good we have been to you here, please, Tanya." He walked back to his office. Did someone else get to her?

She sat and ate her muffin and drank the coffee, interrupted by oohs and ahhs from the women. She waited for Hollie to arrive -- she was going to ask her face to face. She hadn't made it in before the package came. Tanya opened the large envelope: There was a key, a key card, and a small envelope, which she opened. Inside there was a note. It read simply. "Today is April First. But you, my dear, are no fool. Come to me tonight. You know who I am. The key card will get you in the gate, the key in my door. You must find me on your own." Why would Hollie be so mysterious? There was an address on the bottom. The rest of the day passed so slowly. She passed some time finding the address online and printing out a map. She looked it up on Google Earth. Wow! Those are elegant condos! Tanya's pulse was dangerously fast. It was made worse on the train ride home. She went in and checked herself in the mirror, adding her favorite scent between her breasts, on her pulse points, and a dab between her legs. She picked up her briefcase and went to get her car. She drove very carefully, taking no chances of being involved in an accident or getting a ticket.

She found the gated community and took in a deep breath. This was quickly coming to fruition. What if it's not Hollie but some stalker with a crapload of money who would keep her locked away as his slave? Did she dare trust her intuition? How was she supposed to find the right place anyway? She couldn't just knock on doors. Who would she ask for? Then she saw it ahead of her in a window: There were little red LED lights shaped into a heart that contained a white question mark. Well, at least this was easy enough. She had worn the lingerie with the hearts -- she was committed. She took out her treasures and adorned herself. For what she was unsure. She looked around. Where was black beauty? The car was not in sight, and she saw no enclosed garages. Now she was in turmoil, but she had to know. She placed the key card in her purse and slid the key into her hand. The tremor would make it hard to work the key. A slow walk, as if to the gallows, took her to the door. Another deep breath. She fumbled with the lock until she managed to opened it. There was a fragrance of sandalwood incense that was very welcoming. She turned to lock the door -- after all she was a city girl. When she turned back to the room, before her she saw two strings of lights -- one red, one white -- leading up a flight of stairs. She placed her purse on a table by the door and started the ascent to her revelation. She was determined to meet her fate. The lights led her into a bedroom en suite. She followed their lead through the room to a door on the side. This was what she needed to do even if it turned out wrong. She walked to the door. It was ajar so she pushed it open. A heavenly vision was before her: A black-haired angel in a red satin robe standing next to a gigantic bathtub. The tub was six feet long and four feet wide. It was deep. Easily six or more people could fit. The angel's robe fell to the floor and she stepped over the rim into the water contained therein. She sat down without turning. Her voice came, sultry and seductive.

"Why don't you join me and we can relax. We need to get to totally know each other." With her feet not touching the floor, Tanya went to a vanity table. She removed her treasures and laid them into a tray made for the purpose. She slid off the dress, revealing the underthings that had been gifted by her angel. She slid her shoes under the chair and sat down to remove her stockings, all this without looking at anything in the room. She stood back up and unhooked the garter belt. The bra came next, followed by the panties. A short trip brought her to the rim of the fabulous tub. She stepped in and looked directly into two lust-lit eyes. Hollie had so enjoyed the private striptease. Her loins were flaming. The vision of a goddess of femininity filled her mind. She extended her hand and it was taken. She guided Tanya to sit next to her. After six long years she had fulfilled her destiny. Now she had to seal the deal. And she knew how to close a deal. A button on the tub was pushed and Tanya felt a magical touch of air bubbled up from the bottom of the tub, caressing her like butterfly wings. The feeling was incredibly erotic as well as relaxing. The two gazed into eyes expressing the need of the bodies containing them.

Hollie pushed another button, and little shelves opened on either side of the tub. She reached down to the floor and retrieved a bottle of Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque and two glasses. She filled one glass and handed it to Tanya. Then she filled one for herself. She sipped the wine. All the while her eyes were locked on her bath-mate. There was a 'mmm...' from her partner as she sipped the contents of her glass marveling at the splendor before her. They sipped with lips and eyes, intoxicated by both wine and sight sending the nervous system's messages of pure enjoyment. Hollie put her glass down on the little shelf and started to closely study Tanya. Her intent gaze slowly took in every detail. Tanya's breasts were full and demanded attention. Hollie's finger tips just barely made contact, but the effect was a guttural moan with a gasp at the end. The hands slid upwards to cup the glorious face. Slowly, deftly, tips of her fingers touched eyelids and brows, slid over the forehead and down glowing cheeks to ears. They were caressed with a gentleness that imparted wonderment. The touching moved down to under her chin up to full plump lips. The touch was like eight small lips kissing Tanya's mouth, causing her to sigh. The fingers transited the shoulders, slowly stimulating nerves in an exquisite manner.

Tanya set down her own glass. The stimulation to her body made trying to hold it perilous. She was so worked up by the entirety of her situation -- every touch was fueling her lust. The fingers slipped up her arms, brushing spots she didn't fathom could do to her what they were now doing. Both women were stimulated greatly. They could feel their lubrication even in the tub full of bubbling warm water. Hips were making small but real thrusts in hopes of stimulation. Hollie was not hurried. She let her exploration continue to the ribcage, eliciting more moans and twitches. The damnably soft stimulation was overpowering Tanya's will. She could just hold onto control -- her fingers yearned to sate herself. The touch reached the underside of her breasts. Nerves fired so fast and hard that Tanya jumped, causing more input. Her eyes were showing a need that the stimulator enjoyed. Nipples were the next focus for exploration. Tanya's mind raced with thoughts. If she can do this to me with just small brushes of fingertips, her mouth will kill me. Her nipples were being touched so gently she wasn't sure it was happening. The rock hard wanting nubs testified to the reality of stimulation. Fingers traced up and around the breasts, fanning out to tantalize her abdomen, flicking past her navel, but stopping at her pubes. Tanya moaned in protest at the halt, wanting more. But Hollie wanted to explore all of her first.

Hollie's hands urged her around so that her back was open to touches, starting at her neck and working down. Tanya was very sensitive now and every slight graze caused gooseflesh even in the very warm water. She was totally surprised by how her body reacted to this new assault. She was shaking with prurience. When the scrutiny reached the base of her spine, a bolt hit her. She involuntarily emitted an "Oh, my Gawd!" at the touch. At last the torment was over. The reconnaissance had covered every inch of her skin. It must be time to bring relief. She was so wrong. Hollie turned her back to face her but she then slid down to Tanya's feet, to which Tanya moaned out "No, not more!" Her legs were expertly touched and kneaded. She was so energized that even the thought of what might be next caused spasms of anticipation. When her upper thighs were the epicenter, she was literally one micro-stimulation from orgasm when the exploration ceased.

"Would you like more wine, Tanya?" Tanya thought. How in the hell could she leave me like this!?

"I think so, Hollie." Two can play, smarty puss. Hollie poured more wine into each glass, and the effervescent water continued to keep Tanya at the edge. Hollie was also at that same place. She loved to make love to women. This was one she had desired for so long. Both ladies sipped at the wine as they observed the other. An overpowering need was building in them.

"Are you relaxed now, Tanya? This bath is so nice for that, don't you think?"

"I am. The gentle stimulation is wonderful but I'm turning into a prune." Hollie reached out to a chair next to the bath and grabbed a towel, handing it to her lover. She stood and took the other towel for herself. They both studiously watched the other dry themselves. The playful enticement was ramping needs to a near critical level. An uncontrolled chain reaction could happen at any moment. Tanya was very close to tackling Hollie and taking her directly to bed. But she somehow resisted. This was Hollie's seduction. Hollie wanted to give as much pleasure to her infatuation as Tanya could handle and maybe a little more.

They finished drying pink bodies. Hollie turned off the air jets and the heater and led the target of her love and lust to her bed. It was the time for enlightenment and enjoyment. Both were so very ready. One had vast knowledge, both vast need. Hollie pulled Tanya's head down for a deep kiss. Lips parted, tongues played, heat built inside. Their overstimulated nerves were so sensitive that pleasure became almost painful. Almost but not quite. Hollie let her body fall back as she tightly held Tanya about her waist. The larger woman crashed down on top. Tanya worried she had caused injury but the oral assault continued unabated, lust was consuming both. Hollie's hands roamed over the back of her love, sliding here and there, stroking her ass tenderly. She felt shudders and heard the moan her mouth swallowed. Hollie rolled over but did not slow her explorations. Soon the moans became more insistent. She felt hands starting to fondle her. Hollie wanted this night to be all about Tanya. She pushed the hands away from her body to sounds of disappointment.

Hollie slid up the bed with Tanya following. Tanya was rolled onto her back and the smaller woman started nipping and kissing all over her face and neck. From Tanya there was a chant of "Oh, God. Oh, God..." that did not stop. That was what Hollie had desired. The mouth stopped to lick and suck very sensitive shoulders and ears. Her hands were also busy tracing circles around breasts. "Oh, God. Oh, God..." as lips and tongue slowly worked down to take over. The fingers were stroking the hypersensitive breast undersides as a nipple was sucked in and little nibbles started. "Oh, God. Oh, God..." Hips were trying to find any form of stimulation, to no avail. Breasts were made so happy, but the rest of the body was in a terrible need. "Oh, God. Oh, God..." Hands slid up and down the rib cage, causing an eruption of gooseflesh. The other nipple had its own turn. "Oh, God. Oh, God..." It was more than her mind could have imagined in its most excited state. The mouth made a journey slowly down to the navel, where a long pointy tongue slid over around and in. "Oh, God. Oh, God..." The hands slipped down to the side of the buttocks and stroked. There was a slight happy trail that led the mouth down. "Oh, God. Oh, God..." to deep auburn pubes that begged for the lips and tongue. Hands slid down behind knees pulling them apart and up. "Oh, God. Oh, God..." allowing Hollie's body to slide between them. Soft curls were being kissed and pulled on. "Please. God. Please now." As legs are cherished by touches. The body keeps sliding lower. "Yes. God. Now God..." The tip of the torturing tongue slides over the outer labia.

Poor Tanya had no rational thought any more just a primal need. The hands slowed and one slipped between her legs. Fingers spread her open. She felt breathing on her inner labia and clitoris. "Don't stop. Don't Stop Ever..." There was a slow insertion of the long tongue through the introitus down deep, sending flames though her body. "YES. YES, GOD..." The oral muscle started to move about and taste the copious fluids. Tanya was pumping hard looking for release. The oral muscle was replaced by a finger. The finger was able to penetrate deeper and curl up to the walnut of joy. "There. There please..." Stroking slowly to violent bucking. The lonely mouth found a new playmate. "THAT IS THE SPOT. YESSSS..." Lips sucked in the glans of the clit and tongue flicked it. All nerves of both women focused on the eminent eruption. "AYEEEE" Tanya quivered and then her body became rigid. She arched up, heels pressed into Hollie's back as she kept up the onslaught. "OOOOHHHH GOOOOOODDD" Hips jerked hard but the orgasm would not give up. Hollie had seen some big ones but this was epic. She was so proud of herself. Her fingers kept at the g-spot, trying for extension. She felt a hand pushing on her head attempting to stop the stimulation. It had become so sensitive. Tanya lowered herself back to the bed. She saw lights flashing and lost herself to the continued strumming inside of her. Almost instantly she was racked again. She arched back up, consumed once again. Sharp exhalations were the only clue she was lost in bliss again.

Tanya could not stop shaking. Her nervous system had been so overstimulated that it was randomly firing. Hollie held her, soothing her with caresses on her face and arms, soft loving words whispered in her ear. Tanya slowly stopped her shuddering and slipped off into slumber. She had had a very trying day so Hollie joined her. The morning brought a wide-eyed Tanya, astounded at what had happened the previous day. Hollie wakened, smiling in her memories of her responses to "simple" lesbian lovemaking.

pheacock
pheacock
92 Followers