Duplex Ch. 05

Story Info
Mommy and her little boy take another step together.
2.2k words
4.45
48.9k
16

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the days turned into weeks, Mary and I became inseparable when we were both home. She would come home from her mundane, middle management job at a county agency and cook dinner for both of us. Some evenings we would sit in the hot tub together or we'd watch an old movie on her television. It would appear to anyone looking that we were just neighbors who got along really well except for one thing: Mary was always dressed and I was always naked.

The spankings continued. It seemed every couple of days I'd find myself over Mary's ample lap, getting my bottom turned red by her hand, her wooden hairbrush or both. I'd sob and whimper, but every time afterwards I would embrace her, kiss her, and thank her for it. I guess it stopped being about punishment and more about a connection: Mary and I had this secret between us that both of us needed, but neither of us wanted anyone to know about.

It was on one of those non-spanking evenings that we took another step in our very non-traditional relationship. I was straddling her lap again with my arms around her neck. We were kissing. Her hands were roaming all over my naked body. I felt her soft curves under her clothes against my skin. Up until that evening, Mary had only used her fingers to stroke my erection until I came. I wanted something more and I could feel she did, too.

I became very aroused kissing her, rubbing my front against her breasts. I was sort of bobbing up and down, my erection rubbing her belly - that only a layer of clothing separating my naked body from her's got me very excited. Her hands were caressing my back down to my bottom, still pink from the previous night's spanking.

I guess it was one of those accidental things that can happen when two people are so excited and so intimate. While Mary had her hand on my bottom, I gyrated up and then down, her finger slid into the crack between my cheeks and touched my anus.

No one had ever touched me there and the effect was electrical. I inhaled deeply and moaned, subconsciously pushing my bottom against her hand, wishing and hoping her finger would slide inside me.

I looked into Mary's eyes. I wanted it so bad but couldn't find a way to say it.

She smiled, whispering, "Oh, so this is what you want, my little naughty boy?" Her finger pushed every so lightly against my anus. More sparks shot through my body. My little erection hardened and throbbed in response. Just the tip of her finger pushed inside me. She reached up with her other hand, grabbed my hair and pulled me in for a deep kiss, he tongue pushing into my mouth. The combination of her kiss, her finger and rubbing against her, I exploded, sending cum all over her shirt.

"Stand up," she told me. I did. She undid the buttons on her blouse and took it off. "This needs to go into the laundry."

The sight of Mary in only her skirt and bra got me excited again. Her breasts were large and her pink nipples easily shown through the thin white fabric. Even though I had just had an orgasm, my little erection returned. Mary saw it and smiled. Standing up, she unzipped her skirt and slid it down to the floor. Her panties were beige and typical "granny panties." With both of us standing up, she again towered over me. I couldn't take my eyes off her curvy hips, belly and thighs - she was the most beautiful, sexy image I'd ever seen.

Taking my hand, she led me to her bedroom. I'd been there before when she spanked me. However, I'd never been there with her wearing so little. She dropped her blouse and skirt in the laundry hamper near the door then she led me toward her bed.

She sat down on her bed and pulled me in front of her. She ran her fingers through my hair and smiled. Her hands then moved to the front clasp on her bra then released it. With a shake of her shoulders, her bra fell away and her round, beautiful breasts were exposed.

She pulled me in close for another kiss. Guiding my head down, she put her nipple against my lips. "Suckle me, baby boy," she whispered.

I did. Taking her in my mouth, my tongue and upper lip formed a seal around her nipple. I suckled, almost expecting milk to flow. But it didn't. What flowed from Mary was something entirely different.

One of her hands slipped into her panties. She was playing with her pussy, her fingers stroking her clit. I could only see glimpses of her hands moving under the fabric, but I knew what she was doing. I could smell her excitement.

It was another thunderbolt to my body. Again I was throbbing. My hands were all over her breasts and belly.

Mary leaned backwards onto the bed. As she did, two things happened. I continued suckling her so I ended up kneeling on the bed next to her. She raised her legs and in one motion slipped off her panties.

For the first time, Mary and I were both naked together. She'd seen me in constant state of undress since the very first day she caught me naked in the hot tub. She'd spanked me, masturbated me to numerous orgasms, and I'd been naked in every part of her house.

But never had she let me see her naked. I stopped suckling and stood up to look at her.

She was curvy, plump. Her breasts, belly, hips and thighs were all thick. Her skin was soft and very light. Between her legs, a thick patch of red hair covered her vulva. She was beautiful.

I ran my hands over her naked body, covered her skin with kisses and licks. There was one thing I wanted more than anything else at that moment. I needed to smell her up close, taste her.

Mary somehow knew this. She guided me between her legs. Looking down, I saw the lips of her pussy open up. Inside, she was pink and dripping wet. Moving toward her I opened my mouth, kissed her clitoris then licked up between her lips, separating them further with my tongue. Her pussy wet my face and my mouth could finally taste her. Her hands positioned my head so that my mouth was right over her clitoris, she whispered, "Suck me the same way you did my breasts."

I put my mouth over her clit, again using my tongue and upper lip to make a tight seal. Then I started a light sucking motion. Mary inhaled deeply and moaned. "Yes," she said, "keep doing it just like that!"

Nothing could have stopped me from pleasing her. Her hips moved up and down, grinding against my face. The sugary-tartness of her pussy made my mouth water. My fingertips caressed the inside of her thighs. This went on for a long time. I'm still not sure how long. All I remember is that about the time my lip started to get numb, Mary lifted her hips off the bed, groaned loudly, and came. Her vulva was suddenly even more slippery than before. I released her clitoris from my mouth and gave her a very long, slow lick between her legs. The thick juice was more tart than sugary, but I loved every drop of it.

Mary pulled me up and onto my back. She moved me to the center of her bed and then she straddled me. It must have looked silly, she being so much taller and larger than me. She lowered her hips and my erection slid right into her pussy. It was hot and wet. The walls of her vagina cradled my throbbing penis.

She didn't bob up and down. I think I would have fallen out of her if she had. Instead, she lowered her hips to rest completely on mine and just ground our bodies together in little circular motions. I could feel her clitoris against my pubic bone. Her fingers played with my nipples. After only a few minutes, I felt my orgasm build up. Pushing up my hips into hers, I came so hard that it felt like something popped in my testicles. It was almost painful.

Mary rolled off of me and laid down beside me on her side. Turning to her, I felt her kiss my forehead. She put her hand on the small of my back and pulled me tightly against her. Her hand then slid down to my bottom.

"Jason," she asked me, "was that your first time with a woman?"

Not being able to speak, I just nodded.

She smiled. "I'm glad it was with me."

Her hand slid my back and stroked my hair. My mouth once again found her nipple and began suckling. We lay there just like that for a long time. Eventually, I fell asleep. When I woke up, I was alone in her bed. I couldn't have slept for very long because the sun was still up. I found Mary wearing her pajamas sitting in her living room watching television.

I sat down beside her and snuggled against her body. Mary put her arm around me. Something was weighing heavy on her mind. Looking at me, she asked, "Do you want things to change between us?"

At first I didn't know what she meant. I must have looked very confused.

"What we just did," she continued, "that's what lovers do."

I hugged her tightly. "We can't be lovers?"

"Yes, we can," she said, "but do you want me to be your lover and mommy at the same time?"

I didn't understand what she meant and told her.

"If we are going to be lovers, then you can't sleep with anyone else," she said. "Can you be faithful to me and only me? More importantly, will you still accept being spanked to tears whenever I think you need it?"

I nodded and kissed her.

To show her I really meant it, I took her hand and led her to the sliding glass door. Once in the backyard, we went into my side of the Duplex. Mary had been inside my place a couple of times, but she'd never spanked me here. Up until now, this had been my private domain.

"Mary," I said to her, "I will accept every spanking you think I need, no matter how hard or how much I cry."

I didn't have a hairbrush, so I grabbed my leather belt. Doubling it over, I handed it to her. Turning away from her, I bent over the couch in my living room. With my bottom exposed and unprotected, I took a deep breath and said, "You're my mommy and I'm your naughty little boy."

I closed my eyes and waited. The first thing I felt was Mary's left hand on the small of my back to steady me, then there was a whoosh through the air and the leather connected with my skin. It hurt more than her hand, but not as much as her wooden brush. With each swing, the fire in my bottom grew. Soon my eyes were watering then tears were sliding down my cheeks. After a couple of minutes, I was sobbing. I knew I was whimpering and moaning pretty loud.

Just as Mary was giving my bottom the last few whips of the belt, I opened my eyes and saw something move outside my front window. I was hard to see since the sun was going down, the blinds were almost closed and my eyes were blurry from crying. But I saw a shape there for a second then it was gone.

I didn't think about it for long, since Mary stopped whipping my bottom and pulled me up. Hugging me, she told me how special I was to her and she hoped she was as special to me. I assured her that she was.

She led me down the hall to my bedroom. Putting me in bed, she said, "I know what it meant for me to spank you here, in your home."

I smiled. Mary was a very smart woman. With one more kiss on my lips and another on my forehead, she whispered, "Sleep tight, my baby boy."

I held her hand, looked into her eyes and then said something that I needed to say all evening, "I love you, mommy."

Then it was her turn to cry. After one last silent moment, she turned off my light and closed my door. A moment later I heard my sliding glass door open and close, then hers.

My bottom was still burning enough for me to lay on my side. As I closed my eyes and lay there in the dark, I thought about Mary, her beautiful, round body, the way she tasted and felt. It wasn't sex. She made love to me. I felt very special.

One last thought passed through my mind: What was that shadow I saw in the window?