Duplex Ch. 08

Story Info
Helen returns and Jason will never forget her visit.
1.8k words
4.58
38.2k
13

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had spent Wednesday and Thursday buying and installing mini spy cameras and microphones on my side of the duplex. There were three cameras and two microphones in the living room and two more cameras and another microphone in my bedroom. The cameras were all motion activated while the microphones were sound activated. Everything was wireless and monitoring software on my laptop would automatically choose the best angles, filter the sound, and then upload everything to the wireless external hard drive hidden in my garage behind the dryer.

When Helen knocked on my door Friday at 10 A.M., everything was ready.

I opened the door to see Helen standing there in a red dress and carrying a large purse. Her thick curves filled out the dress and the four inch heels she wore caused her to tower over me just as Mary did. Her mouth curved into a big smile when she saw me standing just behind the door, wearing only a towel.

"Hello, handsome," she said, reaching out with her hand to brush against my cheek. "I take it you're ready for some fun?"

"Yes, um," I said, nervous, "please come in."

She stepped inside and I closed the door behind her. She put her arms around me, pulling me in for a tight embrace. I had to stand on my tiptoes to kiss her. Our lips lingered on each other for a very long time. During our embrace, she reached down and pulled the towel off me, leaving me naked.

She stepped back from the kiss, crossed her arms and looked at me. "Don't you just look delicious? Oh, am I going to have fun with you."

She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. Once inside she sat down and put me over her lap. She had pulled up her dress, so that my naked body was resting on her bare flesh. She raised her hand and brought it down with full force against my bare bottom. I cried out.

She laughed, saying, "I'm going to turn this ass bright red before I'm done, spanky boy. Then the real fun will start!"

She spanked me with her hand for another five minutes. Unlike Mary, who spanked in sets of five with little rests in between, Helen spanked with a slower speed but with no breaks. She didn't confine herself to one cheek or the other, but would strike anywhere she saw my skin was a lighter shade of red than the other parts. It didn't take her long to make me squirm. She wrapped her leg around my legs so I couldn't move and continued spanking me.

Soon I was begging for her to stop. Each time I begged, she would laugh and say something like, "Oh, no, spanky boy! We're not stopping until I want to stop."

After her hand she stood me up and told me to get her purse by the bedroom door. I hobbled to the door, crying and holding my red ass with both hands, rubbing away the pain as best I could. When I reached down for the purse, I saw why she wanted it.

Insider her purse was a foot-long, wooden paddle. Picking up the purse, I turned to her and again begged for her to stop. Her response was to just hold her hand, curl her index finger back toward herself, and say in a cold voice, "Bring me that paddle now or I will beat your little ass until you can't sit down for a month!"

Terrified but unable to resist her authority, I reluctantly handed her the paddle and lay back over her lap.

Up until that point, I'd been spanked by Mary with her hand, her hairbrush and even my own doubled-over leather belt. None of those compared to the stinging, fiery pain of that paddle. Helen landed every smack right across the curve of both cheeks, sending the force of each impact directly into my anus, up my spine and forced the wind out of my lungs. I was gasping for breath, crying, moaning and squirming the entire time.

I don't know how long she paddled me. But when she stopped, I was broken, laying limp over her lap, covered in sweat and didn't even have the energy to kick or squirm anymore.

Helen grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up. Grabbing a small bag out of her purse, she bent me over the corner of my bed. Opening up the bag, she pulled out a small tube of lube and an inflatable anal plug. Scared at the size of it, I stood up but Helen swung her free hand and spanked me until I bent back over.

She pushed a lubricated finger into my rectum. Then she pushed two lubricated fingers inside. As she twirled her fingers around, stretching me out, she leaned over and said into my ear, "Don't tell me you're not enjoying this, spanky boy. Your little cock has been pulsing every time I've pushed my finger into your tight little asshole."

After a couple of minutes, she withdrew her fingers and started working the deflated lubricated plug into my rectum. It was a tight fit and she noticed, "So, you're a virgin back there? After today you're going to be my butt slut."

Once inside, she started squeezing the external bulb, pumping air into the plug inside me. It got bigger and bigger and bigger. Not only was it filling up my rectum, it was also widening inside my anus. At first the stretching was uncomfortable, but then it became almost painful.

"Lay down," she said, "you're going to eat my pussy."

Pulling up her dress, she lifted it up over her shoulders leaving her completely naked. She was overweight according to Hollywood's anorexic and twisted standards of beauty. Her "extra" weight gave her thick thighs, a curved belly and a very round butt. Her large breasts sagged a little but there was no mistaking the fact that she was absolutely beautiful.

After I lay down on the floor, she kneeled above me facing my feet. My face was between her legs and her shaved vulva was just over my mouth. Her scent caused my mouth to water. There was nothing more I wanted at that moment than to please her.

Then she reached down and pulled my legs up so she was holding my ankles with her hands. This lifted my very sore, red bottom off the carpet. She kept pulling my ankles until she could position them under her armpits, holding me curled up underneath her. She said, "Let me show you something else."

She pressed a button on the base of the plug and it started to vibrate inside me. Instantly my erection began pulsing with the plug. "This isn't just a butt plug for your tight little ass, it's a vibrating plug for your prostate."

Just as she had done a few days before, she ground her vulva into my face. My tongue frantically licked every curve, every crevice, and every bit of her it could reach. Her juices soaked my face.

With Helen on top of me and the plug vibrating inside me, a near constant stream of clear fluid began dripping, then flowing from my erection. She took my erection into her mouth and hungrily swallowed every drop. At some point, she'd retrieved her paddle. With my bare red bottom turned up, it must have made a tempting target. Each time she smacked it, I would yelp and try to get away, but her weight on my face, her knees on each side of my head and my feet trapped under her arms made that impossible. It was as if a nest of hornets would all sting my vulnerable bottom at once and then do it again a moment later.

Helen had me crying, dripping, and more sexually aroused than I'd ever been before. After her first orgasm drenched my face, she didn't say much. She just kept grinding and grunting, breathing heavily until the next and then the next after that. Gradually, she stopped spanking me with the paddle and put it down.

After one final orgasm, she released my legs and they dropped to the floor. Her body pressed against mine and her mouth found my erection again. She sucked the head and licked the shaft, her hands rubbing my thighs. A pressure built in my scrotum until, with grunts of my own, I ejaculated into her mouth. She sucked and sucked until I was dry.

Then she did something I never expected, she turned around and lay down next to me. Pulling my face close to her, she pressed her mouth against mine, forced open my lips with her tongue, and then pushed the semen into my mouth. Its bitter saltiness mixed with the sugary-tartness of her own juices. We kissed like that for a long time, tasting each other's most intimate fluids mixed together.

Her hand found the release valve and the air rushed out of the plug. I was finally glad for the relief, but I did feel a little empty in my bottom. She turned off the vibrations and slowly pulled the plug from inside me. She led me to the bathroom where she cleaned up both the plug and me. Using a washcloth, she hand me bend over the sink. The washcloth was rough on my tender cheeks still red from the paddling, but it felt very soothing to my anus.

After she washed off herself, she rinsed out the washcloth and hung it up. Taking my hand she led me back to the bed. We cuddled up together in the middle, my head resting on her arm curled around me. The ceiling fan overhead blew a cool breeze over us.

After a long moment of cuddling, she said, "Did you enjoy that? Even when I paddled you?"

"Yes," I whispered to her, "even when you paddled me."

"I could tell," she said, laughing, "Your little cock was twitching and pulsing the entire time."

Lifting her breast up, she placed her nipple on my mouth. "Suckle now, little boy," she said, "Suckle and sleep for a bit. We have plenty of time to explore more things when you wake up."

Wrapping my arms and legs around Helen, I sucked her nipple into my mouth and nursed from her. In this position, she was able to move her hand down my back and slide her middle finger into my rectum. The emptiness was gone. She put her other hand on my face, caressing my skin with the backs of her fingers. She began humming. I didn't know what the song was but soon I was so relaxed that I felt very sleepy.

As I drifted off to sleep, I looked up at the smoke detector on the ceiling that was really a spy camera and microphone, wondering if Mary would enjoy watching the video when she got home.