Duplicity Ch. 06

Story Info
All the pieces are lined up on the chess board.
19.8k words
4.79
38k
53

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/14/2022
Created 11/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wws_wws
wws_wws
168 Followers

Author's note: Immensely grateful for all the feedback. Hope you continue to find this little story amusing and fun. As I may have mentioned, this chapter is not strictly noncon/reluctance but I kept it under this category for continuity. Hope you continue to enjoy the efforts of this amateur writer. Please do send your thoughts and feedback.

Cheers all!

***************************

Lord Davenport scooped up Evelyn, limp and exhausted, in his arms and carried her to a sofa by the fireplace. The fire had burnt down to smoldering embers. He laid her down and cover her with her wool shawl and brushed a lock of hair back from her adorable sleeping face.

Ah, the young! Full of energy one minute, quickly fatigued the next.

He smiled warmly as he brushed the back of his fingers over the curve of her smooth cheek and swiped the tip of her little nose. Her long thick lashes fluttered for a moment, but her eyes remained shut as she sank further into a deep sleep.

He left her there to gather up the crumpled leaflets of papers scattered at the foot of his desk. One sheet in particular caught his attention and he laid the rest aside. There wasn't enough light to make out what was written on that sheet, but he didn't need to read it to know its content. It was a neatly itemized list of Lady Evelyn's worth. A stunning dowry that, even with his already considerable wealth, made Lord Davenport catch his breath a bit.

He remembered the moment Prince Edward produced the list.

"I trust a man of your stature will neither be intimidated nor corrupted by all this," Prince Edward said with a chuckle. "A lesser man will find excess unavoidable."

Lord Davenport gave the list a brief glance. What he felt he kept to himself as he kept his eyes tracked on the prince as he tucked the list into the breast pocket of his jacket. "And what's to be expected from me, Highness?"

Prince Edward either didn't understand his meaning or feigned ignorance. "It's yours my lord! Your bride's dowry. Do with it as you like. Hell! Throw it all on a game of cards if you'd like as we both know you're plenty rich."

"And what's do you expect from me in return?" Lord Davenport asked again.

"Why, you're simply the best match for my little sister. We share some distant blood do we not? I believe your lineage trace back to the Conqueror. I simply couldn't find another man with your fortitude to suit Evelyn!"

"Here I was so certain it was my charming disposition," Lord Davenport replied wryly.

The young prince shrugged off the remark. His expression suddenly turned serious and solemn for once. "I think the villain who attacked Evelyn might have acted out of sheer opportunity and drunken lunacy, is what I think."

Lord Davenport's chin jerked and his jaw clenched tightly at the mention of that fateful night.

The prince nodded in agreement to what he saw on the Marquess' s face. "Can't be sure of anything though can we? With all the migrants flowing in from the country daily... the ones too drunk and useless to work in those hulking factories they have up north now. They'll happily slit anyone's throat to feed their disgusting appetites. You could hardly blame the filthy animal any more than you can blame blame a dog for biting, seeing a young lady, out alone at night- ."

"I assume this ties in with the proposed reform measures somehow," Lord Davenport guessed.

Prince Edward held up a hand. "I'm not one for politics," he protested. "My sole concern is for Evelyn. While part of me is certain it was just some crime of opportunity, I can't be entirely certain can I? Can you, my lord? She'll be yours after all."

"Measures are in place. She's safe in my care," Lord Davenport said.

The prince nodded, but something else still troubled him. "My little sister is very beautiful as I'm sure you've heard. Well, I don't need to tell you, you know how women are. Like nearly all beautiful women she can be willful and stubborn with a childish streak. Her curse being she's awfully bright too so I must urge you to protect her and keep her safe, even- no! ESPECIALLY from herself. "

Lord Davenport had lowered his chin but flicked his steely gaze up to the prince again. "Do you propose I cage her, Highness?"

Prince Edward's expression brightened once more and he chuckled humorously. "I see I'm on dangerous grounds. I wouldn't presume to tell any man how to handle his own affairs. I'm merely- well I feel it my duty to make you aware of certain facts."

"Speak plainly, sir! Is she prone to madness?"

"Not at all! But! Evelyn may from time to time get it into her pretty head to go looking for her mother. I don't need to tell you the litany of reasons why she wasn't successful and won't ever be successful. I think you can guess why such a thing would not be in anyone's interest."

"No doubt," the Marquess replied. "While I can keep her physical person from harm, how do you propose I should keep a daughter from seeking her own mother?"

"Lord Davenport ought to have no trouble controlling his wife, I should think. But, I've been told nothing occupies a woman's mind better than children of her own!"

Some remnants of a shattered cut-crystal tumbler crunched under Lord Davenport's boots, pulling his mind back to the present.

"Fuck!" he cursed then looked over at the sleeping Evelyn a short distance away.

"Nothing is ever done without forethought" he whispered at her. "We're all pawns in some great scheme aren't we?"

Lord Davenport sought out a fresh glass and poured himself a splash of deep amber colored whiskey. He looked at the list again, then back at the sleeping young woman before shutting the sheet away in a drawer. With one hand hooked in the waistband of his trousers, he held the whiskey tumbler before him and lightly swirled the amber liquid within the crystal glass.

The air was permeated with the smell of smoke wafting from the smoldering embers in the fireplace. The lateness of the hour, the smoke mixed with the tangy smell of sweat and sex invaded his senses and made him feel more intoxicated than he ought to. His tired, sore eyes looked around the heavily shadowed room. Nothing seemed real. Nothing... except for her!

Evelyn was all feminine curves and angelic beauty. She slept on her side with her delicate little hands clasped together and tucked beneath the curve of her dewy cheek. Her hair, like ribbons of black silk, fanned around her alabaster skin. The shawl that covered her slipped down her shoulders. Every short breath she took, the swells of her breasts pushed up against the crook of her folded arms. With some effort, he fought the urge to lean down and flick his tongue over her supple globes and suck on her pretty pink nipples. Instead he sat down and laid her slender little feet on his lap. Just then, her lips parted and her little wet, pink tongue darted out to lick her lips. That little motion filling his mind with a vision of two streams of tears roll down the side of her flushed face as he plundered that hot little mouth! His fervent imagination had him imagining her hot breath... her wet tongue... when she wrapped her beautiful, ripe lips around his cock!

He dragged his free hand over his mouth and shifted on the sofa to relieve the pressure from his aching cock. Not even a larger mouthful of the sharp, liquid fire could quell his primal hunger.

"There's no telling if it will be just us in this marriage!" he reasoned with himself. "One wrong move- should I upset her in any way, she might go running straight to her brother. She hasn't so far- but there's no telling what she might do in future."

By law, not even the king can interfere in the affairs between a man and his wife. That doesn't mean that a displeased father and brother, especially a royal father and brother, can't make life quite unpleasant for a errant husband.

He set aside the empty whiskey glass in his other hand and took hold of her slender little feet as he watched her sleep. His desire grew as he rubbed each of her icy cold feet in turn, first her long slender toes, then the hollow of of her arches, in slow circular patterns that made her breath catch in her arched throat. Oh those lips-! He nearly tore her gown as he pinched her flesh and caressed the length of her bare legs. When he discovered crusted trails of his dried fluids on her inner thighs he was hard enough to drive nails through a wooden plank!

Evelyn turned over. Her shawl fell away when she flung one arm over her forehead. Her shapely breasts, her smooth stomach and rounded thighs was splayed out for him. He felt the heat emanating from her before he felt her wiry patch of fur and dipped a digit easily into her sopping folds. Her heady scent was simply intoxicating! Yet, he didn't go further. Instead he pulled back and took a deep whiff of her aroma on his slick fingers.

"Evelyn? Evelyn, wake up."

Slowly her thick curly lashes fluttered and her deep blue eyes, sparkling in the dim light, reappeared. "W-what's happened? " she asked, groggily, as she sat up and looked around with her sleepy, unfocused eyes. She was jolted fully awake when suddenly became aware of the large man sprawled on the sofa beside her. With her heart pounding and her face ablaze she quickly drew her legs under the hem of her gown.

"You fell asleep. Not the ideal place for that," he said, casually as he scrutinized whatever it was he was rubbing between his fingers.

Evelyn's eyes widened and her lips formed an O. "Is it morning? The servants will be up- Oh! If I'm discovered like this-! With you-!"

"Well damn all that," he replied casually "The fire's gone out. You might be more comfortable sleeping in your own bed."

Evelyn suddenly noticed that her fingers were like ice. Somehow it didn't matter. "And you?" Evelyn asked in a small, shaky voice.

His lordship reached out to cup Evelyn's chin so she couldn't look away. "I'd like to join you, believe me... but it's simply impossible at the moment."

A chill tingled down Evelyn's spine under the intensity of his piercing gaze. Then his eyes darkened with desire when his glance dropped to her lips and lingered there. The thrill she always felt when he gave her that look was overshadowed by sudden self-awareness. She had given herself to him! The evidence formed dark stains on her night gown and left a dry, crusty trail between her stiff and aching thighs. There was no going back! Even so Evelyn blushed and turned away just as he swooped in for a kiss. The kiss landed on her ear. He seemed to find her bashfulness amusing as he tilted her chin till she faced him again.

"Why so bashful all of a sudden, hmm?" he asked, scanning her face when she wouldn't meet his gaze. "Where's that fierce Lady Evelyn I first met who could upbraid me with a single look, hmm?"

Evelyn looked past him to look pointedly his desk. "What we did, sir- "

"What have we done?"

"You can't expect me to say it!" she said, mortified! "How I must look to you!" She quickly gathered her shawl from the floor and flung it over her chest.

His large firm hands closed over her trembling ones and started to methodically rubbed the cold from her fingers. "You look-rather ravishing. Then again, you were designed to - well, to make men weak, aren't you?"

Her blush deepened. Again he wouldn't allow her to simply look away or let her pull her hands from his warm grasp. He bend down till his deeply set, steel-blue gaze, so pale and piercingly bright in the dim room, were level with her own. "Don't turn away, Evelyn. Let me see those alluring eyes... they hide so much from me."

"What could I possibly hide from you? You've seen me- had me- like some savage thing!" she croaked.

He let her hand go but, only to lean forward so his lips and his breath brushed hers. Every goosebumps on Evelyn's body rose up. "We both know how well you guard your secrets. Eventually I'll know them all. Every thought that crosses you mind will be revealed to me- my beautiful little savage!"

"Please, sir! Don't call me that!"

He expression was almost playful when he tugged on his lower lip with his teeth and pulled her shawl aside. "What? Call you savage?" The shawl feel away. "Your word. Not mine. But I like how savage you look with your hair free. I even like this useless little gown that shows every curve of your body. Don't blush! There's no need to be bashful with me! You know you're beautiful! In future I shan't admire you too much, too often or you'll grow too proud and vain. But tonight, I want to look at you freely! My God! I can hardly fit one of these succulent breasts in the palm of my hand-!"

"Oh please! Don't tease me, sir!"

He chuckled deep in his throat. "Don't tease you? Are you sure? Your nipples seem to like it!"

Evelyn swallowed hard and looked up at him with smoldering desire. "Then do what you like sir. Only- stop saying these things to me!"

"Saying what things?"

She squeezed her eyes shut. "Please don't talk of my looks- and such..."

He pulled her closer to him. "What? You don't like compliments? Well, that's just contrary to everything I know of your sex. Do you hate pretty clothes and jewelry too?"

"I-!" She lowered her fans of thick lashes. "I'm glad that I please you, sir. I just- find it hard to accept compliments for something that was not my doing-"

Something about her response made his smile broaden. "What curious thoughts must run through your head!"

This time when he dipped down to her, Evelyn allowed him to kiss each of her dimpled cheeks, her forehead then her lips. She loved the bitter taste of whiskey on his lips and it sharp fragrance on his breath. She even loved the feeling of his scratchy whiskers across her skin. When he pressed her back on the sofa and forced his enormous body between her thighs, it was the most natural thing in the world for her to spread her legs to him. There was no need for words. Speaking was pointless when his mouth could make her feel like this!

He was everywhere! With one arm cradling her, his other hand traveled down the length of her in search of her pussy as his tongue chased hers. She clung to his shirt and kicked her legs against the sofa seat. The faint sloping sound his digits made as he worked them in and out of her were in perfect concert to her throaty moans. They can both smell her growing desire, thick, potent, permeate the room but she no longer cared as he uncoiled all her emotions and sent waves and waves of unbridled ecstasy surging through her.

Evelyn utter a cry in protest when he suddenly released her and backed away. To her relief, then alarm, he started to undress! Her heart thundered loudly in her ears at her first glimpse of a man's body... His body! And he was glorious! She thought he resembled a carved statue come to life in that pre-dawn hour. A black-haired, blue-eyed, Greek statue! The silvery moon light even make his skin, rippling with muscles, appear marble-like if not for the short dark hairs covering his strong limbs and chest that tapered into a thin line down his hard, flat stomach to...

Then Evelyn caught a glimpse of his manhood, jutting out from a mass of dark, curly hairs! She quickly looked away but the image of it was imprinted in her mind. It stood proud, nearly the length and thickness of her forearm and... obscenely beautiful!

"Do you find me savage too?" he asked with a playful twitch of a dark brow as he pulled her on his lap.

"I-"

"What?"

"I want to please you!" she said, her voice hoarse and foreign sounding.

"Good! Because I must have you again. My Evelyn-,' he murmured hotly against her lips.

Rather than pushing her down as she had expected, he merely repositioned her on his lap so that her gown bunched up around her waist and her thighs were spread till she sat astride him. He stroked the length of his manhood before aiming it at her scorching, drooling little pussy!

Then he pulled her hips towards him just as he thrust his hips up! Evelyn uttered a deep cry in pain and pleasure when her tender and raw body was forced to stretch around his length and girth once more.

"Look at me, Evelyn!" He speared into her again. "I want you to know it when I'm fucking you!"

Evelyn did manage to open her eyes with her heart squeezed into her throat. So many indescribable emotions welled up in her and poured down her cheeks as hot tears. Somehow he seemed to understand what she needed! He pushed deep into her in forceful, deliberate strokes. For her the waves and waves of the pain and euphoria didn't lessen. That was what he was to her: agony and ecstasy!

"Oh-my god," she moaned out loud, half out of her mind as his thrusts turned more forceful.

He growled deep in his throat as his tempo grew more intense. Before too long her legs were starting to cramp and felt like her joints would split apart from being wrapped around him.

Agony!

Just when Evelyn thought she couldn't take anymore, he palmed her supple buttocks and rolled with her till his body covered hers. With great control he teased her and drove her to distraction by alternating his speed, even the force of his strokes. Fast! Shallow. Then deep and slow. When he placed her hands on his hard buttocks and urged her to pull him into her at her determination. He was telling her how to control his movements! Evelyn pulled him in and urged him on! Harder! Faster!!

Suddenly he pulled out of her and had her on her knees! Evelyn gave a little shriek and grabbed at the sofa cushions just as he pulled her hips back to spear himself into her again. She cried out in pain when he gripped her by the neck and around the waist as he drilled into her with a singular purpose. There was little she could do but squeeze her eyes shut and endure as he lost all control! His heat rolled off of him in huge droplets and drenched her hair, her face.

Pain! Such sweet pain!

With a lusty cry he unleashed a torrent of deep, wild, thrusts deep into her! Just when she didn't think he could last much longer, he had one foot on the ground, and reached over her head to grab hold of the sofa and road her with a fury that made the sofa thump and creak. It started to slide back on the floor and Evelyn wondered wildly if the whole thing might collapse under them!

Such pain!

Such indescribable pleasure!

Then, she felt him shudder violently just as he uttered a final deep, shout and collapsed over her.

Then, bliss!

Beyond the windows a bird started to chirp it's pre-dawn song. In Lord Davenport's study, the only sounds were that of their labored breaths, panting out of union. Evelyn pushed her mane of hair from her face as she turned her face from the sofa seat, still buried beneath him. She looked behind her and greedily drank in the sight of his muscled back, that rose and fell with his every breath. He always made her think of a great, magnetic, beast. Even in his repose, with his eyes closed, there was still something taut about him. His energy coiled just beneath the surface, as if he could never truly be at peace. But perhaps, momentarily, she had tamed the beast.

Eventually Evelyn uttered a tiny moan that roused him. With his eyes closed he shifted his weight from her a bit till they laid with their heads side by side. He was so large he would have crowded her off the narrow seat if he hadn't kept a powerful arm tightly wrapped around her.

"I should go," she whispered after a while.

He mumbled something indiscernible in response that made Evelyn bite back a chuckle. She leaned up on one elbow and followed her exploring fingers over his broad back as far as she could reach. Her fingers traced over several scars, newer ones over layering older ones on his shoulders and back.

"So many scars!" she said, breathlessly. She leaned closer and grew bolder in her exploration. "They say you were very brave in the war and single-handedly fought off several mercenaries. Is this their doing?"

wws_wws
wws_wws
168 Followers