Duplicity Ch. 09

Story Info
Field of nightmares...
7.4k words
4.67
17.4k
12
19

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys- So this is the continuation of chapter 8. Here you find out some more of the heavy past Sean carries.

________

Her name was Khatira.

She was about 18 years old and had the prettiest wide smile adorned with thick lips. Large sparkling brown eyes rimmed with kohl and she had the longest eyelashes he'd ever seen. Her skin was the color of the chai with milk he'd grown so fond of drinking. Although it was always covered, her long wavy black hair reached her waist. And that tiny gold stud nose ring was the perfect complement to her already gorgeous face.

Although she was thin, Sean imagined she had a sweet womanly curve to her hips; and it deliciously swayed under the folds of her full skirt. Sean swore he heard a drumbeat with her every step. She didn't even know she was a pro in this seduction dance. The melody of the bangles on her wrists echoed... as if accompanying her body's musical ensemble.

She was shy and timid but her eyes were mischievous.

Sean schooled his features when he was around her. He played the role well. Always the gentleman, while never letting his true intentions be known. But every chance he'd get, his eyes would rake over her inch by inch. Since she was always completely covered up, she only let her face, hands and feet show. It was a tantalizing mystery to see more of her. She must have been hot in all those layers of clothing. Sean was really doing her a favor.

Sean somehow convinced her he would teach her English and she could help him with his Pashto. That seemed to excite her. She was eager to learn and was a really good student. They were speaking in full sentences in no time. He called her Kat for short. When she asked him why he told her it was because she was as sneaky as a cat. But the real reason was because he couldn't wait to hear her purr like one.

Sean found out she lived and worked on the farm ever since she was 10 years old. She used to work in the fields but now she was mainly a housekeeper. Her family lived an hour away and was very poor. You could hear the pride in her voice as she spoke about taking care of them financially. She had a little brother and sister and her parents were sickly. She said she liked working there now that master Farzin Khan was in charge. When Sean asked her what the older Khan was like; she grimaced and shook her head.

"Eh... how do you say?" She scrunched her nose and mouth and let out a snort.

Sean chuckled. "A pig?"

She smiled and nodded. "Yes, a pig." Sean didn't know what to say about that.

They talked about their mission and the Taliban. She believed in what the soldiers were doing, but she said they had to be careful because it was unsafe. Since not everyone on the farm was their friend she warned.

_______

"Hey man, you gotta minute?" Ramirez quietly asked Sean when he was out on patrol.

"What's up?"

"I uh..." He hesitated and looked around.

Sean stood patiently and waited for him to speak. "Spit it out."

Just then Sgt. Thomas came up to them. He needed to get some specs from Sean but he would have to walk back to his post to give it to him. Sean glanced at Ramirez but he shrugged Sean off and said he would catch up with him later. Sean nodded but his eyebrows gathered in curiosity as he watched Ramirez walk away.

A couple weeks passed and Sean was so busy with Kat he forgot all about Ramirez wanting to talk to him that day. Things with her were going great. Sean felt she was loosening up with him.

Khatira knew to come to Sean when he was alone. Although the master of the house was a modern man and didn't care about religious protocols; it would be dangerous for her to be seen with a foreign man. It was strictly forbidden to speak to any male outside of her immediate family or employers. But with Sean... it seemed she just couldn't resist.

Every afternoon, she would slip out of the house and meet Sean at a little isolated hillside alcove. She would wait for him there, patiently sitting Indian style on a pretty rug she brought with her.

Sean noticed little by little, she'd let her head covering slide off her head until eventually she removed it all together. Those were his favorite times. He would approach their secret spot and her long black hair looked like flames cascading over her. She looked so wild and innocent there waiting for him. And she would just smile sweetly while tending to him. She'd remove his helmet and boots before he stepped onto the rug. And then serve him sizzling hot chai in a glass cup and sweet pastries.

Khatira would ask him questions about America and his home. Sometimes she'd struggle with the words and bite her bottom lip as she thought of how to ask the question.

Sean's bright green eyes silently stared at her while he sipped his tea. The hot sweet and spicy liquid scorched his throat but did nothing to tamper his desires. He was a predator... unapologetically so. His goal was to seduce her. She was intoxicating and exotic. He had to have her.

But he could be patient... that was part of the thrill of it.

They were playing with fire.

Sean was not a good man. He was selfish and arrogant; and his dick always won any rational arguments. He realized this was true the first time he kissed her.

They were sitting close, one earbud in each ear; listening to some of Sean's music. She laughed about something he'd said. And he snapped. He grabbed her and roughly kissed her causing her to gasp. She pulled away in surprise. Her eyes widened as her trembling hand touched her lips in shock.

He slowly took her shaky hand and guided it towards his face... letting her know it was ok. Her fingers lingered on his strong jaw and he kissed her open palm before she pulled away. He recognized her scared and confused eyes but he ignored it.

Her small body silently shook in either fear or arousal. But Sean only had one thought in mind. He slowly leaned in but this time she met his lips willingly. He murmured words of encouragement and wrapped his arms around her. His hands ran through her lush midnight hair as he deepened the kiss. Their tongues danced for the first time and she let out a soft moan. He kissed and nibbled the column of her neck while she quietly panted.

He was so consumed in her; he didn't notice her eyes had turned vacant, empty.

_____

"Johnson! Report."

"Yes sir!"

"At ease, soldier."

Sean relaxed his posture as he waited to see what the captain wanted. It was almost time to meet up with Khatira and he needed to slip away soon.

"Walk with me."

Sean nodded and followed the man. What did he want now?

"I need you to watch Ramirez for me."

"Ramirez? Sir?" Sean was confused. What the hell did the captain want with his friend?

"Just observe him. Follow him and report back to me."

Sean thought that was very cryptic. What was happening? Sean hesitated for a moment but then nodded. "Yes sir."

"Good. Now you be careful now. There are eyes and ears everywhere." Capt. Brown pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes at him.

Oh shit. Did he know about Kat?

"That will be all."

"Yes sir."

He saluted his captain as he stood there thinking what an odd conversation he just had.

He hadn't talked to Ramirez in a long time. Without realizing it, his little Kit-Kat had kept him out of trouble for the time he'd been there. He hadn't snuck out of the camp not once. But now he was curious to what his buddy was up to.

He finally met up with Khatira an hour after he was supposed to. But there she was, sitting patiently on the little rug. Just beautiful. Her hair was down in long waves like a blanket comforting her. She didn't look at him when he sat in front of her. When he started to speak and apologize; her gaze stopped him in his tracks. She had been crying. Her eyes were bloodshot red.

"What's wrong?"

Silence.

"Listen I'm sorry I was late; the captain needed to talk to me."

She looked at him still not saying what was wrong.

Silence.

"Kat?"

"Make love to me." She said.

Sean looked at her surprised. He must have heard her wrong.

"Make love to me." She repeated.

"What?"

"I spoke in English." She said with a sigh. As if that was an explanation.

Sean's mouth hung open. He never thought he would hear her say that.

"But..."

"No buts." She said firmly.

Sean chuckled. Who the hell was this and where did they hide his shy little Kat?

"Listen sweetheart, believe me; I have no problem with that. But I need to know why."

"I want to have a piece of you with me always." Her English had gotten really good.

"Are you going somewhere?"

"I'm leaving this place."

Sean looked at her in shock. What the fuck?

"Where are you going? When do you leave?"

"I don't know where or when... but it will be soon."

Sean didn't know what to say to that. He didn't know how things worked here. Could they just transfer someone out without notice? He had heard some of the workers had been sent to another farm but he didn't think that would happen to Kat. He had grown accustomed to spending time with her every day. He more than liked her. She was becoming something very real to him.

While Sean thought about her words, she took advantage and started removing her clothes. He looked up at her, stilled her arms and brought her closer to him. He fingered his collar and pulled out his dog tags. He slipped it around her neck. She examined the shiny oval rectangles in curiosity. After a couple of minutes she seemingly understood its significance. She let out a bright smile but it eventually dimmed and turned into a solemn expression.

"To remember me by."

When a couple of tears ran down her cheeks, he kissed them away.

"Thank you." She whispered.

"We don't have to do anything baby."

Khatira nodded and genuinely smiled.

Sean thought that might be the end of that. But she wiggled out of his grasp and stood up. Apparently that wasn't enough to stop her from her mission. Her eyes never left his as she slowly took off layer after layer of clothing. She slid down her pants and undergarments.

And there she stood... naked as the day she was born.

And she was more beautiful than he'd ever imagined.

Sean's eyes darkened as he examined her inch by inch. Her light brown skin was smooth and even. Her long hair brushed the delicate dip in her waist. Her breasts were perky handfuls with small brown nipples. Between the valley of her breasts and down her stomach, his chiming dog tags hung. Her pussy had a tuft of trimmed dark hair. Sean licked his lips.

She bravely stood there although her body quivered... waiting for his reaction.

"You're beautiful." He said in awe.

In that moment, he didn't think. And as always his dick overpowered any nagging doubt he had. A dark looming feeling crept over him but his desire pushed it away.

He pulled her close and sat her on his lap. He kissed her thoroughly and swallowed her moans. She was so vulnerable. She was completely naked and he was still in his uniform. She wrapped her hands around him and his hands traveled down her neck to her breasts. He caressed them and played with the hardened peaks. He broke the kiss and gazed into her half lidded eyes. They had lost their glimmer.

"You ok?"

She nodded and resumed kissing him with vigor. She made the sexiest sounds as he continued to caress her. He laid her down on the rug and took his clothes off.

She stared at his tanned muscular chest and arms in appreciation. When her gaze landed on his cock her mouth hung open in surprise. Her eyes widened and she muttered some words Sean didn't recognize. Sean expertly rolled on the condom he always carried with him. She looked at him in curiosity but didn't question it. He kissed her again and moved toward the column of her neck. It seemed that was his favorite spot on her. He moved down her body slowly as he sucked and nibbled at her breasts; taking his time on each one.

Her breath was shallow and came out in short pants. He kissed down her stomach and navel and continued down to her pussy. He spread her legs ignoring her shy protests. He delved into her sweet folds and moaned.

She squirmed and started to scream some Pashto words Sean had never learned. She quickly covered her mouth in embarrassment. He smiled while he swirled his tongue around her clit and sucked it gently. She let out a sound that sounded like something between a purr and a moan. There was his kitty kat, he thought with pride. He slipped his meaty finger in her, preparing her for what was to come. The squishy sounds of her wet folds echoed in the cavern around them. She was close. He could tell.

He continued his assault and right when she was about to go over the edge, he stopped. She cried out in protest and he smiled at her. He crawled up and kissed her. He distracted her while he slowly eased himself inside of her. Her eyebrows beaded in concentration as willing the pain away.

When he met her barrier, he kissed her passionately. In one full swoop he tore into her and she let out a tortured scream. He held himself perfectly still while kissing her pain away. When he finally bottomed out, he slowly moved in and out of her... with short shallow strokes.

In and out he moved.

After a while, she moved with him; meeting him thrust for thrust. He witnessed her unleash herself to him. She was so damn beautiful and untamed. She gave him every piece of her. She gave him everything.

He picked up speed, plunging into her sporadically. He willed himself to wait for her but she was so damn tight and felt so damn good. His dog tags jingled between them with every thrust. She mumbled something incoherent and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She scratched his back and froze as if paralyzed. Sean watched her as she screamed her release. Her pussy contracted around him and that was his undoing. He groaned and pumped himself inside of her until he was sated. He had never been so satisfied in his life.

_____

It was a couple nights later when Sean realized Ramirez was sneaking out. Naturally he followed him. Sean was dressed as a local so he wouldn't attract too much attention. He blended in perfectly, slipping in and out of the shadows unseen. He walked a mile to a nondescript small house. Through a dark dirty window, Sean tried to make something out. He moved from glass to glass trying to see clearly but he couldn't really see anything.

Inside Ramirez sat on the floor in a circle surrounded by others. He silently rolled his sleeves up. He took a silver spoon and put it over a fire. Then he drew the poison into the syringe he brought with him. As he shot up, he scrunched his face in either pain or relief. His eyes rolled up, he bit his lip and let out a small grin. Then he fell back onto pillows behind him... passed out.

Just then, Sean caught sight of Ramirez on the floor. He wasn't moving.

Sean stormed into the house with his gun locked and ready. He pointed it at the surprised patrons in warning. The lucid men put their hands up and shook their heads in fear. There were others though that didn't move at all. There was a trained killer in their midst and they were so high; they didn't realize it or didn't care. Or maybe they were dead.

He slowly moved around the contraband room with his gun engaged. It looked to be a mix between a crack, whore house and a bar... all things illegal. There were people huddled in the corners holding scoops of pure black opium he recognized from the poppy. They lit up and smoked directly into the gooey mixture.

After assessing that the room was clear, he dropped down to the floor where Ramirez lay deep in his hit and carried him out of there.

As he walked, he wondered how his friend had come to this. Then he remembered a while back how he'd confessed that he had a past with drugs and alcohol. He came from an abusive household. His father had been extremely physically abusive to him and his mother. His father was currently serving out his sentence for finally murdering her.

At a young age, Ramirez had taken to drugs and alcohol as a refuge. Drugs were something he could control, he'd said. It'd taken him years to recover but he got himself clean and enlisted in the army. And he had done well there. The discipline he'd receive had been invaluable.

Sean never even remembered that part of Ramirez's life. He just seemed like a good soldier, no one could ever tell he came from a dysfunctional household.

But why the hell had he been assigned to a fucking opium farm?! This would mean all kinds of temptations for him. Sean was sure that the captain didn't know of his past because there was no way Ramirez would be here if he did.

Back at camp, when Ramirez came to; he was surprised to see an angry Sean hovering over him. He apologized and promised it was never going to happen again. He made a mistake he said.

Apparently he had received a letter from his father in prison and that completely fucked him up. Even behind bars and years later; his old man was still able to fuck with his head. He said he was so stressed out and had lost his way.

Ramirez didn't tell him that there were several other soldiers from their unit that'd frequent that place for the same reason. He just made Sean promise not to tell the captain.

"Dammit Ramirez... why didn't you talk to someone? Why the fuck didn't you come to me?!"

"I tried."

Sean exhaled. Fuck. He remembered Ramirez coming to him a couple weeks back. He hadn't thought about it since that day. His friend needed help and he wasn't there for him. He felt like an ass.

Ramirez had nothing to go back home to, he said. He was nothing without the Army. He begged him. He looked so scared and helpless...

Sean knew all about fucking up and needing a second chance. This was one of his best friends; he couldn't take all this away from him. Sean sighed. He told him he wouldn't say anything but he would keep tabs on him. Sean swore if he caught him even drinking a beer he would go straight to the captain. Ramirez thanked him and told him he wouldn't regret it.

Little did Sean know... that would be one of the biggest mistakes he'd ever make.

___________

Since the farm's transition had gone so smoothly; the major general ordered the captain to reassign most of his men back to base.

The captain advised against it. He argued that although it was relatively peaceful; things could change quickly. It would be a mistake to leave his soldiers unequipped.

But they didn't listen. Fucking bastards. What gave them the right to make decisions on the ground when he was the one in the thick of it? Assholes. They sat in their comfy chairs in Germany and played them like chess pieces.

But like the good soldier he was, the captain followed his orders faithfully. He released three platoons from his company with barely one platoon remaining. The captain stayed. He'd be damned if he was going to leave his men.

Dominic had been one the soldiers chosen to leave. He didn't want to leave but he had little choice in the matter. The night before they were set to depart, Sean spent some time with him. They took a couple packs of beers with them and set up a campfire by a hillside. It was quiet out. And the cold starry night was comforting.

"So what's going on? I feel like I haven't seen you in a while." Dominic said while he nursed his beer.

"What... you miss me baby?" Sean chuckled and then took a gulp of his beer.

"Fuck you." Dominic shot him his middle finger.

"No thank you." Sean laughed while Dominic rolled his eyes.

"So do you know where your next assignment will be?" Sean asked.

"Nope, not yet. We'll find out as soon as we get back to Germany."

Sean looked up at the diamond speckled sky. "Doesn't it seem like this assignment was a little too easy? I mean I even kind of like it here."