Duplicity Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good good..."

Layla openly stared at him in wonder. She had seen him before, but each time it didn't seem as if it were real. Sean's tailored suit hugged his strong arms while his strong legs moved underneath his slacks.

Layla's eyes moved up his body towards his face and as if she couldn't help it she stared into his eyes. Those seafoam green eyes were mesmerizing. They followed her every move. She felt flushed as her skin tingled. She hated of her body for betraying her so easily.

There was a glint in his eye as he caught her staring at him. Layla cleared her throat and he smiled at her and licked his lips. Layla regarded him for a minute longer and although he still had an intoxicating effect on her; she was just too hurt. She was numb. The thick silence made it hard to breathe.

Layla shook her head.

"What?"

"Nothing... nothing at all."

Sean caught the double meaning behind her words. He sensed her detachment and didn't know what to say. He could deal with her anger but he didn't know what to do with her being hurt. He didn't know what to say to fix it. They were just under an hour away from them being separated for a long time and the words were stuck in his throat. He had to something.

Layla slowly unglued her legs from their rooted spot and turned to leave. "I have to go."

"Sweetheart..." She stopped at the sound but didn't turn around.

Sean walked up and smoothly grabbed her hand. Without giving her a moment to protest, he pulled her to him with a twirl. Layla gasped. He held her tight as he swayed her body to a soundless slow dance. She had to choice but to sway with him.

No words were exchanged. None were needed.

He gazed into her eyes as if it were his favorite pastime, memorizing every curve to her face. His strong hands deftly moved up and down her back as if playing her like a cello. His mouth hovered on her neck and breathed her in. She smelled so good, he wanted to taste her, but restrained himself. In response her heart beat erratically and heat brewed from her nether regions.

His breathing slowed. "No matter what happens today, always remember I love you and I'll always be there to protect you."

Layla took a small intake of air and pushed down the sudden chill she got in her spine from his words. She had to go. She shouldn't have allowed this to happen. And yet something told her not to leave. With great effort she mustered up the strength and walked out of the room.

__________

A small army assembled at the base of the long driveway. The Bane estate was full of happy guests who laughed and mingled. They drank champagne, munched on finger foods and snapped pictures on themselves. Those who noticed the armed men didn't pay them mind, they thought it was for increased security.

Mikhail Popov was not a man liked to wait. He didn't care there was a wedding going on. He didn't give two fucks. However in this case, he had to bide his time. For years he'd searched for Sean and he was finally in his grasp. He trudged up towards the wedding guests, dressed in a suit and tie to try and blend in. He lingered by the door. The place was surrounded. There was no way Sean could escape this time.

Mikhail sat amongst the rows of chairs prepared for the ceremony. He positioned himself towards the back where they could be a clean exit. They had to take every precaution with him. Sean was lethal and unpredictable. No doubt Sean thought he had the upper hand somehow. But he didn't. This was it.

The guests were assembled. Everyone in their seats, but as the minutes passed they seemed to get more impatient as there seemed to be slight delay. They waited in the seats for the wedding procession to begin, but there was no one there yet. Something was happening.

Mikhail checked his watch after 20 minutes. He was not a patient man. He would not wait any longer. He stomped off as rage consumed him. A voice chimed in his ear saying they had they were ready on their end. He sent notice to his whole team to apprehend Sean wherever he was. Time was up.

The small army swarmed the house looking under table and checking every room. One by one they infiltrated the house. Military grade rifles parted their paths as they swiftly moved through the rooms. They were unfazed by the sudden cries of the distraught guests. They ignored them as if they weren't even there; they had one target, one mission.

Sean didn't take long to find. Surprisingly he was lounging by the terrace alone. He stood there looking off into the distant waters as he nursed a drink. When he turned around, he almost laughed when he saw Mikhail and his men charge towards him.

"Well look who it is... Nice to you see you Mikhail." The name dripped off with sarcasm.

"Well you got me. A deal is a deal. But I'm pretty sure you're a bit early, seeing as my sister hasn't gotten married yet." Sean smiled and took another sip of his drink. "Were you that excited to me big boy?"

Mikhail narrowed his eyes at him, was he drunk? His nostrils flared in anger. He didn't have time for this shit. "I've tried to be patient. I really have."

Suddenly three strong men grabbed a hold of Sean and tackled him to the ground. And although Sean struggled with all his strength, they managed to hold him still. Mikhail took out a large syringe from his jacket and removed the plastic cover. He smiled as he saw Sean's eyes widen.

"Marvelous drug... isn't it? It's no wonder we named it Glory because with it that's what you'll reach. You remember don't you Sean?" He tutted disapprovingly. "Terribly addicting. But you're the one that got away, aren't you Sean? How long did it take you to get it out of your system? Months? Years?"

Sean clenched his teeth as the memories of his time as a prisoner surfaced. Mikhail laughed. "Stupid kid... You'll always be nothing more than a stupid kid. You did all that for nothing. Now you're going right back to where you started."

Sean tried yell and squirm away from the monster, but couldn't. Mikhail stuck his thigh with the syringe and pushed all the liquid content in. Sean immediately fell limp and passed out. The men immediately tied his hands.

"Noooo!" Sienna cried out. She ran out towards them with Jason following close behind.

"You promised me after the wedding. You promised us." She shoved Mikhail with all her might.

Cool calm and collected Mikhail shrugged her off as if she were nothing but a mere nuisance. "Yes well things change. Thanks for all help... Congratulations on the wedding." He wiggled his fingers at her, let out a devilish smile and continued on his way.

With that they dragged the unconscious Sean away and promptly stuffed him into the waiting car. The droves of armed men followed behind as to discourage any change in plans. Sienna fell to her knees crying hysterically while Jason tightly held her.

12