Durable Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about Gina?" Jenny croaked.

"Would you be prepared to suck her tits and pussy if invited?"

Jenny finished her wine in a gulp and held out her glass for Gina to pour more.

"If invited and I believed she really meant it then my answer would be yes. For goodness sake Anton, must you push so relentlessly?"

He grinned and said he was off to fetch another cold beer.

"Is Anton a sex maniac?" Jenny asked as soon as he was out of earshot.

"No of course not. He just loves having sex and I do two. Would you be shocked if I confess that Anton fucks me?"

Jenny looked totally shocked.

"That only reason why I submit to him is because he's so damn good at it."

"Anton is your brother," Jenny whispered.

"Yes he is. And he's angling to have sex with you and me as a threesome. But that won't happen if either you or I say no. We have agreed with our parents away we should have a threesome but Anton's girlfriend dropped him last Sunday."

"What because she caught him having a threesome?"

"No it was after her mom caught them having anal sex. Apparently her mom is a puritan."

Jenny giggled and appeared horrified at doing that but couldn't stop. They were both giggling when Anton returned.

"What's the joke?"

"Ask Jenny."

"Um I was saying if mom ever caught me having anal sex she would die."

"So you've experienced anal?"

"Well you know how it is Anton, three girls together, all bored and some lube and toys are produced."

Anton's mouth dropped and he blurted, "No I don't."

"I've only had slender vibrators in my rectum Anton. The truth is I've been hoping to have a real cock enter my asshole.

The girl's giggled at the astounded look on Anton's face.

Gina stood and stripped and said she was going for a swim.

Jenny jumped up and although looking embarrassed shed her clothes and turned to Anton asked what did he think.

"You have a lovely body. Thanks for sharing it."

She raced after Gina and in the pool they began horsing around and taking turns to such each other's tits. They looked up and giggled when seeing Anton's hand clutching his dick over his shorts.

Later when Jenny and Gina entered the master bedroom Anton was already on the bed nude and stroking up his dick.

He said, "Don't do this if you're not comfortable about it Jenny."

"No it's fine. I'm very excited because it's like being on a big new adventure."

They jumped on to the bed and with Gina leading took turns at licking and sucking Anton's erection.

"Take his nearest ball in your mouth and move your tongue to roll it a bit," Gina instructed.

Jenny appeared delighted to hear him groan and then she groaned when Anton reached under her, wet a finger and then pulled it away and began to slowly work it into her ass.

"I want your dick in there," she groaned.

"Patience darling, it pays to be heated up first," Gina cooed.

They advanced into a tangle of arms and legs and both women took turns at being fucked. Then Gina kissed Jenny and said, "It's time, roll on to your side and curl. I'll hold up your upper leg and apply lube, working a couple of fingers into you while Mr Dick here rolls on a condom.

Jenny panted and giggled nervously.

Anton got into position behind her and began to slowly inserting his dick. Jenny huffed and puffed and asked for rests and finally Anton was well into her.

"That's in far enough at least for this time," she panted sensibly.

"You hold your leg up darling and I'll lick your pussy while our hero fucks you. Try to push back on to him but don't worry if you rather not because your body is still getting use to this intrusion."

With both cousins working on her, Jenny climaxed hugely into what she would later say was her biggest and best orgasm ever.

They had a great weekend. Gina took Jenny shopping on Saturday morning and delivered Jenny back to Anton and she went to visit friends.

"Lovely Gina says I'm to coax you into having sex with me. Will you?"

"I don't need coaxing Jenny. You are a hot fuck. We'll leave anal for tonight when Gina is with us to assist you."

Jenny left on the 3:15 next afternoon, waving and blowing kisses to her cousins after experiencing a weekend with them she'd never forget, or so she'd said.

Gina and Anton's parents arrived home looking pretty exhausted to a tidy house and an aired bedroom with the laundered sheets and pillowcases back on the bed.

"God what a weekend. I'll never touch liquor again," yawned their mother. "How was your weekend?"

"Mom Jenny was fabulous," Anton said. "The wimpy female had changed into a young woman with a bright personality and a great body."

"Oh that's nice," Diane said looking at her son and shaking her head. "And what did you do darling?"

"More or less what Anton did although I did take Jenny shopping."

Diane looked shocked and glanced as her husband and appeared relieved he was going through the mail.

"That must have been lovely for you dear," her mom said icily.

* * *

Gina and Anton continued their college studies, she doing education and he taking a joint architecture and structural engineering degree. A couple of times they resolved to abandon incestuous sex but the next time they saw each other and the opportunity presented, they were into it again.

Anton thought they'd become addicted.

Gina agreed and added they usually had great sex. They just seemed to be made for each other.

A few months after graduating Anton dated Eva Hay who worked at the same office simply because he often found her staring at him when they were in the office café. She was HR manager.

"Hi Eva, may I sit with you?"

"Yes of course."

"I don't know what you think about this but would you like to go to a movie and then dinner with me?"

"Omigod I thought's you'd never ask. Yes I'd love to do that Anton."

They went to a great movie, had an excellent dinner and then had sex on the back seat of Anton's car.

"I'm not very experienced at sex and, um, I'm not protected."

"That's fine. I have condoms and will pull out early as an extra precaution."

Eva was so tight and such a great fuck that Anton was wrapped. They went out four more times and then he was sent off to manage the steel fabrication assembly of a bridge contract 400 miles from the office and when that erection went smoothly he was directed to go several hundred miles farther away to supervise a stadium renovation. For a time he'd remained in phone contact with Eva but gradually the time between calls lengthened and then ceased, their casual relationship becoming a casualty of distance separation.

* * *

After graduation Gina returned home and began teaching science at a high school and a month later moved into an apartment with two other female teachers. Nancy and Ida had boyfriends and before long Ida's boyfriend had introduced Gina to Simon who worked in the treasury department at the City Council.

Initially Gina rather overwhelmed Simon who would confess later he'd thought of dropping her because she left him practically legless and she was so full on with practically everything else. But with Gina apparently liking him very much, Simon decided to try to adapt to her. When he took Gina home his mom told him quietly that Gina was the finest female he'd ever brought home to her, that he ought to think very carefully about letting her go.

Gina and Simon joined a gym and before too long Simon realized Gina no longer exhausted him physically and mentally and that she really was a great young woman. He visited the school at her request to see her class perform a play. They were quite good but what hit him was the way some of the kids appeared to adore Gina and parents acted if she were the greatest teacher their kids had ever had, Well he knew that Gina had personality to spare.

Simon, who had a degree in finance with a major in computer technology, was promoted to head the council's internal audit section and with that came a jump in salary. That evening he and Gina went out to celebrate.

"I'm thinking a leasing an apartment."

Gina said that was a good idea. She'd move in with him if that was what he wanted and would share in outgoings.

Simon who'd been too nervous to ask her to do that before he was settled into the apartment and she'd had time to express her opinion about the apartment said, "I'd be really happy about that."

"I thought you would. Your mom has told me she wants you to marry me and I guess she's told you that same thing?"

"Ah yes."

"Well don't be shy. We can still live together without being married."

"I'd like to marry you."

"Good. When you're ready just ask but I suggest before you think about that we get a suitable apartment."

"Yes great idea."

When next alone Gina called Anton to tell him that she might marry soon.

* * *

Anton was surprised her felt so angry when Gina told him she and Simon were talking marriage but nothing definite yet. He realized he was jealous and should accept he had to stay out of it.

"Oh that's great news for you?"

"And for you? Simon is a very nice guy."

"Um I'm sure he is. My reaction is muted by shock."

"Don't you want me to marry and have babies?"

"Yes of course I do. I know that sounds a little lame but its come as quite a shock."

Gina said she'd back away from it if that's what he wanted.

"Hell no, don't screw your life up over me. I want you to say yes if he proposes and you wish to marry him."

"Are you sure? Your are very precious to me darling."

"Yes I'm sure. I think I'm a little jealous."

"I think so too and perhaps more than a little jealous," Gina said. "Oh my, I really do love you."

"I'll go away."

"No don't, I won't have that," Gina yelled.

"All right, calm down Gina. Let's behave like adults. One day I might marry too."

"Okay but I won't want you to let me go."

"You mean if we marry we'll still have sex?"

"Yes and why not?"

Anton found he had no answer.

Simon and Gina moved into an apartment and became engaged.

Anton returned to the office after completing his third supervision of a contract and was immediately offered the position of assistant field operations manager. He accepted and found Eva no longer worked at the office. He made several enquiries and finally learned she was back living with her parents and was pregnant.

Gee, Anton pondered. Would the father be him or someone else? How does a guy go up to a pregnant woman and get that question answered? He decided Eva would have told the father and decided to let the matter drop. If she wished to contact him to talk about it she knew where he worked. He'd always been surprised that she'd said she never wished to take protection measures because she believed they were bad for her body. Well she'd be a good mom.

A year later after returning from Simon and Gina's fantastic wedding Anton went to a city eighty miles away to stay over night while investigating why extensive upgrading to a steel bridge had fallen a month behind schedule. He had left the project to go into the nearby mall for late lunch when to his astonishment he saw Eva pushing a buggy. He raced over calling, "Eva, Eva."

She turned around and looked surprised to see him.

The kid Michelle was very beautiful and he though she looked at him intelligently.

"Hi," Anton said, kissing Eva who acted surprised.

"Um sorry. Should I have not done that?"

"No of course we should. We are friends. It's just a long time since I've been kissed by anyone other than family and it was... um." She stopped.

"Um what?"

She hesitated and said it had been an affectionate kiss.

"Well what else did you expect?"

She smiled and suggested they go for coffee.

"It's late lunch for me. Please will you and Micky join me?"

"Micky is my private nickname for Michelle."

"Oh I apologize. I didn't..."

"No it's fine. In fact I'm quite delighted you used that name like an endearment."

They ate and caught up, Michelle falling asleep.

Finally Anton said, ""May I ask about Michelle?"

"Yes of course."

"Does she have a dad?"

"Yes of course."

"I mean are you married to him?"

Eva gasped and she looked intently at Anton. "You really don't know, do you?"

"Know what?" Anton asked although he was pretty sure he knew what might be said.

"Her dad is you. It could only be you. There was no one else."

"Omigod."

"I can tell you are surprised."

"Overwhelmed actually. More wine."

"Just half a glass."

"I must take responsibility."

Eva laughed and said there was no need. "My grandparents gave me part of my inheritance early and my parents whom I live with have been totally supportive and they love Micky and me dearly."

"Responsibility means also ensuring Micky has a father and I give you any emotional support you require and any other help."

"Are you serious?"

"Absolutely."

"Well yes I can understand that. You always were that sort of guy who would be upfront. If you wish we can arrange a parental blood test."

"No way. If you say I'm Micky's father then that's good enough for me."

Eva dabbed at tears. Well this is emotional. Oh it may interest you to know you were registered as Micky's father."

Tears in his eyes Anton leaned over and hugged Eva and said he was very, very sorry he'd not be with her through her pregnancy."

"I'm to blame for that. I knew it would take only one call and you'd probably come running. But I didn't wish to ruin your life because I chose not to protect myself from unplanned conception."

"Ruined my life? That would not have ruined my life. You know we were very happy in the time we had together."

Eva smiled and said well that was true but that adding an unplanned baby to the equation was the sort of event that could dramatically change a casual relationship.

"Will you come and live with me. I can drop my current casual girlfriend. I've never married and..."

"That would be rushing it Anton. You live eighty miles away. I suggest you come here some weekends so we can get to know each other again and see where that takes us."

"That's a great idea," he enthused and that made Eva giggle.

During Anton's visits on four weekends Eva stayed with him at his hotel.

She came to bed nude, looking rather good, making his dick snap to attention.

"Your tits are bigger."

"Yeah and so is my tummy."

He lied that he'd not noticed any change in her tummy and she smiled.

"Anton please be gentle... it has been such a long time."

He wondered how long but it was none of his business. Perhaps he'd been to last to enter her. Anton was appalled wondered how could anyone maintain an interest in life if they went that long without sex?

They heated up with a sixty-nine and she made his erection bigger when she breathed, "Oh my, you cock is even fatter than I remember and longer."

Anton worked it in slowly and without a problem. She was almost as tight as he remembered.

"Okay."

"Oh it's so lovely," she cooed.

They were in missionary and that was something he preferred to skip but it was her choice.

Anton ground a big mitt into her left breast.

Eva began to pant and wrapping her legs over him began to pound him.

"Oh yes, oh yes, make me come."

"Yeow, I can feel that going right up me."

"Oh yes, oh yes. Oh I feel like I'm a woman again. I'm on the pill. I thought it unfair to you to get pregnant without your consent. So bang me and fill me up to my eyeballs in come."

"Omigod you, a master fucker, are coming already," she chatted.

Still without saying anything, enjoying listening to her carrying on, Anton pushed a finger into her butt hole and she screamed into orgasm.

"Omigod who said you could push a finger up there?" she panted.

"You may have been too tense to ejaculate if I hadn't done that," he lied.

She giggled and he knew it was okay.

They rested and then without saying anything reached on to the bedside table for a butt plug he'd placed there and eased it into her.

"What are you doing? I shouldn't allow you to do that."

"It's okay. It's something you'll enjoy."

"Not likely. I should ask you to remove it."

Before she had time to really demand he remove it, Anton entered her in missionary again and went at it, concentrating on rolling his hips and pressing his weight forward and backwards on her and during the next twenty minutes she came three times and he finished by pulling out and spraying her belly and tits.

"Oh my, I feel totally fucked you asshole. That was absolutely tiring, tiring but at the same time glorious. Oh I really do love fucking."

Anton took Eva home at 10:00 next morning and met her parents for the second time. Her father greeted him warmly but her mom acted reserved although he was invited to stay for lunch.

He asked Eva would it be okay to take Michelle to the park and she smiled and said yes, that she'd get her ready.

Anton over-heard her mom say, "Are you crazy allowing him to take Micky out alone?"

He felt gutted but then his admiration for Eva soared when he heard her retort, ""Jesus mom, stop fussing. Anton is Micky's father."

He returned from the park with Michelle in one piece. Actually she was asleep.

"She went to asleep in my arms when we were looking at the ducks," he said proudly.

Even Allison looked impressed and Eva eyed him very affectionately.

During lunch Eva said, "Anton is the reason for the big shake-up to get the strengthening of Medway Bridge back on track. It had fallen behind schedule and so being the big boss he was called in to crack the whip."

"That's a hideously expensive project," said Stan, an accountant.

"Yes that job is costing several millions and the newspapers and the Mayor have been complaining about unacceptable delays," Allison said.

"I've fired the project engineer and brought in a replacement and given everyone a big boot in the... er..."

"Butt?" Allison said and they all laughed.

"Yeah and I calculate we'll complete in eleven weeks a week ahead of original schedule."

"Jesus Anton, that's impressive," Stan said. "What else are you doing to achieve that?"

"Bringing in three top-flight welders. That will cost us but nothing like the penalties we'd faced if we ran over time," he smiled.

Allison actually kissed Anton goodbye when he left.

That night Eva called him and said, "Mom's taken to you at last. "Next time you visit I'll talk to you about Micky and I moving in with you providing that suits you."

"I expected this. The guy I share with has already transferred his co-lease over to me and management has approved the transfer. Alan has already found new accommodation that he can move into at the end of this month. That would be a good time for you to prepared to move in with me, wouldn't it?"

Without hesitation Eva said yes.

One evening two months later, a day after the Medway Bridge project had been signed off, completed eight days ahead of schedule, Eva and Anton were watching some nonsense of TV when she asked, "Have you thought about marrying me?"

Anton sighed so heavily that it startled her.

"Yes but first there's something you need to know."

"Okay then if it's that bad please get us brandies."

They sipped and Anton began telling her about his ongoing relationship with his sister.

"Omigod, is that all? I thought you were going to confess you had cancer or that you had lied about not being married."

"No there's nothing else."

"God you two filthy assholes," Eva giggled. "I suppose you are working up to say you want that incestuous relationship to continue?"

"Yes but only with your agreement."

"How often do you two meet?"

"No more than once a month to six weeks."

"Does Simon know?"

"I don't believe so."

"Does your father know?"

"No."

"Your mom?"

"Yes but perhaps she believes we stopped when Gina announcing her imminent engagement."