Durango Bootie: The Next Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Give me that huge cock. I want it. Fuck my ass with that big cock!”

Garrett wasted no time. He lubed his pole and began moving inside of her. She too was loosened up from the past night because she just moaned loudly as Garrett plunged into her. Her orgasms came one after another. She seemed to be losing consciousness when Garrett pulled out of her. He moved behind me and motioned for us to switch. We did and now it was Chelsea’s turn to get dp’d with that huge cock in her ass. She screamed as he entered her for the second time. Her screams soon turned into moans and she started to cum.

I came up behind Laura. She was getting as much out of David as she could have. Then she paused as I entered her from behind. Her ass accepted my cock easily. When I was all the way in her she started grinding back onto our cocks, stimulating an orgasm. I’d like to say that we fucked her but that just wasn’t the case. She fucked us hard. When she grew tired she got off of David.

His cock was still hard and I took the liberty of sucking on him. He had a nice rod, if not a bit small. He started moaning but rather than let him cum yet I pulled him from my throat and began licking his ass. I lubed him up and pushed a few fingers in him. He moaned and Laura put her lips around his cock and started sucking on him. I liked his balls and shaft as she worked him over. Then I got to have a taste. Pre-cum was building up in my mouth and I could tell he was about to start cumming. I pulled him from my mouth and began jerking him off. Both Laura and I were licking the tip of his dick. My fingers were deep in his ass and my other hand massaged his balls. Laura was jerking his cock furiously when he started to moan loudly. Laura got the first shot on her cheek but she soon wrapped her lips around it and caught some more. She pulled away and I quickly deep-throated his cock, getting the last of his cum. Laura and I shared his cum in a deep passionate kiss. She then started rubbing my hard cock and said, “I wanna see you fuck his ass now.”

I pulled myself up between his legs and started pushing into him. He was only half conscious from the orgasm he had just had. I was able to thrust myself into him but man was his ass tight. When I pushed all the way in his eyes shot open and his body tensed. Laura massaged his cock and balls and began whispering to him. “Have you ever had a cock inside you?” He shook his head no. “Would you like it if I sucked your cock while he fucks you David?” This time he shook his head yes.

She wrapped her lips around him as I fucked his ass gently. He was by far the tightest hole I had been in all morning. He moaned as I screwed my cock into his ass. Laura kneeled over his face to feed him her pussy. She continued to suck on his hardening cock. She pulled his cock from her mouth.

“Do you think I can make him shoot again?”

“ I don’t know about him but his ass is so tight I’m going to shoot again and soon.”

She cooed, “Oh you gonna cum?” and with that she swallowed his cock whole. He started moaning again accept louder.

“Are you gonna shoot your load in my little girls mouth again?”

“Fuck yeah!” he responded. “She’s such a good cocksucker.”

“Do you hear that Laura, he says you suck a good dick.” I grabbed hold of her hair and started to push her head down onto him hard until I heard him scream out. I pulled her head from his cock. “That’s it jerk his cock, let him cum on your face. “

She jerked him hard and shot after shot came from his cock and landed on Laura’s face. She smiled and caught the last few in her mouth. Her entire neck and face were covered in spunk.

Chelsea, who was still getting a dp, saw this and jumped off TJ’s cock. With Garrett’s cock still in her, Chelsea moved over to Laura and began licking the cum off of her face and neck.

“You like the taste of your man’s cum on my face, don’t you?”

“Oh yeah, I love the taste of cum.” She replied.

David was tired and wanted a shower. He left me with a hard on that I had to get rid of. Laura laid down in front of me. “Oh, honey fill up my ass, please. “ I pushed my cock in her ass easily. She moaned as I bottomed out. Garrett was right next to me fucking Chelsea’s ass. TJ was lying down trying to catch his breath and jerking off at the same time. Chelsea had lied down on her back and was right next to Laura massaging Laura’s pussy. Laura did the same for her and they both started cumming simultaneously.

I felt like I was about to cum and I pulled out of Laura’s ass. Garrett pulled out of Chelsea’s ass moments later. We both moved up next to the girls and began jerking off. Laura moved out of the way. “I want to see you shoot your loads on her!” and she started jerking our cocks as our lips met. His tongue swirled around mine. Laura rotated between sucking my cock and sucking Garrett’s. Garrett pulled away from our kiss and started screwing Laura’s throat. He groaned and then bucked. His cum hit the back of Laura’s throat and she pulled away from him quickly letting his cum fall into Chelsea’s waiting mouth and face. Laura continued to jerk me off as Garrett came. A shot from his dick landed on the head of my cock and I began to moan. Laura reached around me to finger my ass. I saw out of the corner of my eye TJ standing up and pushing his cock into Chelsea’s well-fucked pussy.

“Come on honey I know you want to cum for me. I want to see your load fall all over this whore’s face.” That was all the encouragement that I needed and I just about passed out as Laura jerked my load all over the little Mexican girl’s face. Chelsea kept her mouth open but much of my cum landed on her forehead, nose, and cheeks. She laughed as Laura moved both our cocks all over her face.

“Now clean them off slut!” Laura ordered. Chelsea opened her mouth. First me then Garrett had our cocks cleaned off by the cum-covered girl.

When she was done licking our cocks off, Garrett and I laid down on the bed. Laura moved over Chelsea’s mouth, facing TJ. “That’s it. Lick my cunt you whore. That’s good. Now my ass,… come on lick that asshole.” Laura just moved her pussy and ass all over Chelsea’s cum-covered face. “TJ why are you fucking her pussy? Fuck her slutty ass,… Do it now.” TJ pulled out of her pussy and put it in her ass. He slowly pushed in her. “I said fuck her, now fuck her!” Laura screamed out.

Chelsea had pushed a finger in Laura’s ass and was bringing her close to an orgasm. “Lick my pussy hard slut! Make me cum. OHHHH FUUCKK!” Laura came and while she did TJ pulled his cock from Chelsea’s ass. He immediately jumped up on the bed and pushed his cock into Laura’s mouth and down her throat muffling the screams of her orgasm. A few strokes and TJ pulled out. She gasped hard for air and then TJ unleashed a huge amount of cum on her tits neck and face. His orgasm seemed never-ending, and when Laura started getting hit in the cheeks, nose and forehead, she wrapped her lips around his cock to finish him off.

We all showered and dressed. We exchanged information with Garrett and TJ and left. On the ride home Laura asked where Joe had been. “Must have been sleeping,” I answered.

A few days later we got a package in the mail.

“To Jeff and Laura. Thought you’d enjoy having this,

Love Joe

In the package was a video tape which opened with David, and TJ undressing Chelsea. Then Garrett came in on the scene. The rest you already know.

12