Durango Bootie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lubed my cock. Garrett held her down on him and I positioned my cock at her asshole. Slowly I pushed it in and she started to squeal in pain but said “Don’t stop, just go slow.”

Over the next five minutes I worked my way into Laura’s ass all the while feeling Garrett’s monster of a cock in her cunt. Finally I was all the way inside her. “Stop, … just stay there for a second,” Laura said.

She then started rocking back and forth between us and I could feel her muscled grip loosening. I started slowly going in and out of her until I could hear her approval. It came,…

“Oh God your cocks are so big. Fuck my ass daddy,…come on fuck me.”

I spotted Joe and TJ just watching the action and I said, “Come on boys lets get her air tight! Put your cocks in her mouth.”

“Oh yeah, give ‘em to me!” she yelled.

When TJ stopped getting much of Laura’s oral attention he came up behind me and pushed his cock back into my ass while Joe continued to get head. He fucked my ass hard and fast and then Joe wanted a turn in Laura’s ass. I moved over and Joe replaced me. I moved beside Laura so TJ could continue fucking my ass. I started kissing Laura as both our asses got serviced. I felt so connected to her, kissing as orgasms ran through her body continually.

“I want to ride your cock.” Laura said to me plainly.

Joe got off her and TJ off me. I turned over and let her mount me. She drove down on my cock and TJ placed himself behind her. I spread her ass open and he entered her. It felt like he sawed her in half as she screamed with pain and pleasure. Her orgasms were continuous and the house was filled with her screams until Garrett started fucking her mouth vigorously. Joe alternated in and the orgasms continued.

Then it was Garrett’s turn and my girl’s tiny rosebud.

She probably would have said no but Joe’s cock was deep in her throat. Garrett wasted no time and was quickly fucking her ass for all she was worth. Within minutes he was all the way in her. I could feel his balls rub against mine.

“Oh my God, I’m gonna explode!” she said as she took the cock from her mouth.

“OK, lets give her a breather guys,” and Garrett got off of her.

“Joe, get your ass over here. I owe you one,” I said casually.

He complied and I guided my cock into his ass from behind. I shoved it deep and hard into his ass and he yelled, “SHIT! Fuck me you asshole.”

I did. Very hard until I was about to come.

Laura was busy being hammered by TJ in her ass as Garrett fucked her mouth. I asked Garrett to switch with Joe. He came over and pushed me down on the bed. “You wanna fuck my ass Garrett.”

“Spread ‘em,” was all he said.

He then impaled my ass with his monstrous cock. It felt amazing and I told him, “Fuck me with that big cock , come on!” He fucked me hard and deep. His cock went on and on.

I looked at Laura as she sucked and fucked. Joe was working her ass.

“You like my cock in your ass don’t you bitch!”

“Oh I love it. It feels amazing don’t stop fucking my ass!”

Just then, TJ who was jerking his cock exploded all over Laura’s perfect tits. At the sight of this Joe started yelling.

“Oh Fuck, I’m gonna cum!”

“Cum in my ass you prick! Come on fill me up!”

He did fill her up, yelling all sorts of obscenities and unloading a torrent of cum inside her.

Laura lay there spent, covered in other men’s cum while I’m getting my ass filled by a 12” pole. Then Garrett Pulled his cock out of my ass, jumps on top of Laura and starts fucking her tits that are soaked in cum. He said, “I’m gonna cover you in my cum.”

“You don’t want to fill my mouth up?”

“No, I’m gonna cover your slutty face. Leave your mouth open though. Hey, you gonna watch me cover your little girls face in cum?”

Laura started talking dirty as she held her tits for him to fuck. Cover me with your seed you big dick motherfucker. Yeah that’s it. You better cover my face. Cover me! Yeah that’s it. Explode on my face while my boyfriend watches!”

And with that he unloaded a seemingly endless amount of sperm on Laura’s tongue, cheeks, nose and hair. “Thanks.” He said plainly as he moved to her side.

There I was lying next to my girlfriend. She was covered in other men’s spunk and I had never been so turned on in my life. Her legs were spread open and I came in between them pushing my unspent cock into her pussy. I lovingly kissed her. While I made love to her I licked off the others cum and swallowed it. I said, “I love you so much.” I slowly pulled out of her and straddled her chest. I put my cock in between her tits and started to fuck them. She looked up at me smiling.

“I love it when you fuck my tits Daddy. Are you gonna come on me?”she said coyly.

“Yeah baby, I’m gonna cum for you,… open wide.”

With that I released my seed into her mouth and added to what was still on her face and hair.

We showered this morning and left Joe’s place after having breakfast. The meal was surprisingly comfortable considering the night before. I have never felt the closeness to Laura that I do now that we shared this experience.

12