During the Blizzard

Story Info
A young couple explore the joys of female domination.
832 words
4.22
30.6k
8
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came sitting on my face, rubbing her clit on the tip of my nose, while my tongue explored her asshole as deeply as it could. My hands were tied to the headboard of the bed.

When she was done, she collapsed onto my face as if she were resting from her exertions, cutting off my air in the process.

I wasn't too worried, this wasn't the first time we had done this. Besides, if resting on me in this way gave her pleasure, or completed her orgasm in some way, then I wanted her to have this little time.

Just as I was about to run out of air, and motion for her to get up, she raised a bit and moved back to sit on my chest while I grabbed a fresh lung full of air. She smiled down on me while I looked up into her eyes.

"I love you," I said. I could hear the cold winter wind blowing outside. And I swear, falling snow does have a sound.

I was so grateful that the blizzard had come, and the University had canceled classes for two whole days! Life seemed just about perfect because I knew how we would spend those two days.

"I love you too!" she said scooting her hips back down my body so my hips and hers were pressed together. My dick resting lightly between the cheeks of her ass.

She kissed me on the lips a little too hard. My lips felt kind of puffy and sore, after all, she had ridden me pretty hard.

I winced and she noticed, "Did I hurt you this time?"

"No!" I said, "I love it when you tie me up and ride my face like that."

"Well," she said, "it just so happens that I love tying you up and riding your face like that just as much as you do!"

I smiled, making her happy seemed to be the single most important thing in the world.

"But do you know what I like even more?" she asked.

"No. Tell me!" I begged. Without thinking, I tried to move my hands to fondle her perfect breasts, but of course, my hands were bound to the bed.

She noticed and smiled at me, "I like even more, that I know I can tie you up and sit on your face whenever I want!"

I grinned BIG! I love it when she talks like that.

"That's me!" I said. "Just a slut willing to do anything at the snap of a finger for the privilege of having my face sat upon!"

She sat upright, lifted herself up a bit and inserted my dick into her pussy. She sat down hard so my hips couldn't move.

"Well, just remember whose slut you are! You are mine, MINE until I say otherwise!"

"No Ma'am! I won't forget!" I said as she started moving her hips slowly.

Man! Fucking her felt SO good! And all my cares slipped away. I marveled at how easy it was, when I was inside of her, for me to get both bigger and smaller at the same time. A bigger dick, but a smaller soul, connected for what seemed an eternity, to hers. I existed to be ridden by her, to let her lead me to a form of heaven so that all care, just, evaporated! But I DID have one concern, however.

"Uhh," I said indicating I wanted to ask a question. "Will I get to come?"

She looked down at me. This time instead of the sweet young woman in love, I saw a huntress examining her prey, "I think you know the answer to that question, don't you?"

Disappointed, I cast my eyes away from her, a little shiver ran up my spine, and I didn't know if it was thrill or fear that drove it.

She saw my disappointment, her icy demeanor melted, just a bit, and she leaned forward to give me a most breathtaking kiss without breaking the rhythm of her moving hips. She was once again, riding me hard.

She broke off the kiss. Too soon in my opinion.

"We have two whole days, baby. What's the rush? Don't I always take care of you?"

Put that way, I found it hard to argue, "Yes . . ."

"And you know, we BOTH like it when you come big, don't you?"

"Yes. . ."

And you know, you KNOW, I like it the most when you come when it gives me the most pleasure?"

"Yes. . ."

She bent forward to kiss me again, "And you do want to please me, don't you?"

"Oh Yes!" Of that, I was most certain!

"Then, baby, there simply is no reason for you to come until I say so, is there?"

"No, I guess not," I said, unable to find an argument that could beat her logic.

"Good Boy!" was all she said, as she set about to fuck me hard.