During the Football Game Ch. 04

Story Info
Some History and the Future.
3.1k words
4.53
51.5k
36

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers

The past several of years have passed quickly. I am completely sated now, constantly screwing May, my loving reenergized wife and my nympho daughter Mary. Mary is now working for me, has her own townhome in a nice suburb of Denver while finishing her MBA program at the University of Colorado at Denver campus. She gets better looking each day, growing into a lovely young woman. I wanted to give a final wrap to our family relationship, seeming appropriate since Denver is scheduled to play the Detroit Lions a week from today.

7-years. Amazing how time flies, with more memories that I can describe. Up until now, the ladies have maintained their respective distance from a three-some. I aim to change the next Sunday.

Pulling up memories, the week after our initial discussion, Mary had returned to college. May had accepted the challenge from that first morning and we fucked like demons that evening on the stairs just as Mary and I had done before she left. Unknown at that time was how much a sex life could change. It became a competition daily. I was constantly thinking of sex.

First thing the next morning after returning to college, I got a message from Mary on my business cell phone, asking if I had fucked Mom the prior evening. I returned the call, left a message confirming our sex act. Factual, straight to the point. I got daily messages from then on, several minutes in length, each detailing how she needed me, how she missed my massages, how she needed to take me deep into her mouth and throat, and how she needed to have me penetrate her wet depths, how much she needed me to make her cum. Then daily, she would drive her body to orgasm as she talked to me, letting me hear her moans, her words of encouragement for her Daddy. She left me engorged, needing release. I took May twice that week, giving her multiple orgasms via prolonged oral sex, savagely face fucked her to the point of getting her to take me completely down her mouth and throat. This was the first time ever for that to happen. But as soon as "pre-cum" released, no more sucking, time for fucking. She has yet to suck me to completion and swallow my juices.

By the time Mary returned late Friday afternoon, we were both ready for sex.

"Momma?" she said clearly as she leaned to give her a hug. The look between them said it all.

"He's yours", she said almost laughing.

"Before dinner?" I responded surprised.

"Now Daddy!" Mary whispered huskily.

I followed her through the house, up the stairs. She quickly dropped her bag with the weekend essentials, turned to me throwing her arms around my neck, backing and pulling me toward her bed. I never even closed the door before she was on me.

"You will fuck me now! You will fuck me until I'm done Daddy", she growled, grinding her body to mine. I quickly stripped her clothes off her body. Her breathing was already raspy. I kneeled to the floor, grabbed the cheeks of her ass and pulled her body toward my mouth. Clean shaven, her lips were puffy. "God yes Daddy! Suck my wet pussy!" she groaned, voice trailing off as my lips attached to her labia, tongue extending to penetrate and poked her hardening, engorged clit. Her legs splayed slightly, she grabbed handfuls of hair as she thrust her cunt to my mouth. I looked to her eyes. Open, fire filled she washed my face back and forth in her soaked cunt. My teeth grabbed her clit, holding it firmly as my tongue stabbed at it, savagely hammering her sensitive nub over and over again. Her thrusts to my mouth grew more intense. I sucked her clit deeper into my mouth, nipping firmly as I thrashed her clit with my tongue. I felt her butt cheeks flex in my hands as I pulled her tighter to me, her legs quivering as she humped my face.

Her juices were flowing down the insides of the thighs, coating my chin as I pushed deeper between her legs. I probed her hole, reaming her and jabbing my tongue in and out. Slurping, I pulled my hands to her cunt, each grabbing a labia, spreading them to expose her wet gash, glistening with her flowing tasty juices. I pushed my right hand middle finger to her hole, reamed her and shoved it into her body. Two quick thrusts, my finger soaked, I added my index finger and attacked her clit again, thrusting repeatedly into her cunt.

"Oh gawd Daddy, make your baby cum!" she commanded. I felt her body tremble with each thrust, dipping slightly to take my fingers deep. Her tits were bouncing now as she shoved her cunt to me. "Your hole Daddy" she growled over and over. Now, eyes closed, she was lost to her lust. Her orgasm was approaching fast. Her thrusts grew more urgent, her hands pulled me harder into her cunt.

"It's your hole Daddy!" she screamed, her body freezing with no movement, jaw clenched. "Daddy!" she grunted loudly, every muscle contracting as her cunt thrashed to my mouth as her orgasm ripped through her core. Spasms took control of her legs as she repeatedly humped my face. I held her clit firmly in my mouth, slowing my tongue to gentle circles over and around her sensitive nub. Calmness overwhelmed her body as her muscles relaxed. I slurped her orgasm juices, pushing her body toward the bed.

"Pull your covers down, get in the middle of the bed baby" I instructed. Without the slightest hesitation, she scrambled and plopped down on her bed. Legs squeezed tightly together, she was favoring the clit, her hand caressing her mound. I grabbed her feet, opening them wide. Her cunt was beautiful. Lips engorged, glistening with her excitement, l crawled up between her legs, tongue extending to lick the top of her slit softly. "Another orgasm or three babygirl" I asked softly? Her legs splayed wider.

"It's yours Daddy" she whispered softly, eyes twinkling. I pushed my hands under her thighs, pushing up to lift her legs with my shoulders. I licked up and down her hairless babygirl cunt.

"Your cunt is so beautiful sweetie" I whispered. Licking from top to bottom, I reamed her wet hole, leaning to shove my tongue into her body.

Her hips tilted, lifting her cunt to me. I slipped lower, my tongue smearing her juices over her tight, dark hole. I reamed her slowly, playfully. Her hips lifted higher. Her moans filled my ears, her hips now jumping to make my tongue go from hole to hole. Her fingers snaked over her mound to mash her clit.

"Tongue fuck me Daddy! Can I make myself cum Daddy?" she asked as her finger danced over her clit. "It won't take long Daddy. Please?" she almost whimpered. I knew she was close.

"Yes" I moaned into her cunt, her lips sliding along my cheeks. I was so glad I had gotten shaved at my barbers that morning so now stubble to poke at her soft yielding cunt. I watched her finger move back and forth, mashing, circling and thrashing her cunt. Her orgasm raced forward. Her breathing grew very raspy. Her hips lifted off the bed, legs flexed, her cunt nearly a foot above the bed. Her body started quivering, muscles flexing, relaxing. I moved with her, first probing her cunt, tongue shoved completely into her body, then with her movement, reaming her ass, probing the tight ring then back to her wet hole. I grabbed her cheeks, propping her body on my elbows to stabilize her for my tongue fucking.

"Daddy!" she growled, thighs flexing lifting, freezing, then thrusting upwards as I pulled my arms away. Her body shook almost violently, exploded into orgasm, held still, then flopped to the bed. I pushed her hand away with my mouth and sucked her clit into my mouth. I sucked it gently, not wanting her to push me away. Reaching into her cunt, I pushed my thumb into her wet hole, burying it slowly, completely. Squeezing my thumb and index finger together, I put gentle pressure on both holes. As I gently chewed on her sensitive clit, I slowly thrust my thumb in and out of her cunt. I swear I could hear her purring. She caressed my hair as I sucked on her clit.

I increased the pace of my attack on her now very sensitive clit. I held her clit firmly in my mouth, tongue increasing the speed and firmness of its' dance. Her hips quivered again, her head raised, eyes staring into mine. She moaned softly.

"Daddy" she moaned softly, biting her lower lip. She watched me, not even blinking for several minutes. I literally saw her nipples harden as her breathing grew labored. Her hips began little bounces as I probed directly on her clit. Now a game, the longer I probed directly, the more intense the feeling into her core. When she would start to lose focus to lust, I would stop the probe and lick slowly in gentle circles around her clit, sliding along her lips, a let down to an anticipated approaching orgasm. After the fourth such action, her eyes flared at me.

"Daddy!" she hissed under her breath, glaring at me. "Make me cum now!" she instructed firmly. I know my eyes smiled at her. She grinned back at me. "You're doing that on purpose" she quipped. At that instant, I firmly grabbed her clit, sucked it deep in my mouth and thrashed her clit hard. Her hips arched instantly, almost pulling her clit from my mouth. Stretched but not getting free, I continued to thrash her clit, shaking my head back and forth in her cunt, driving my chin toward her wet hole, tugging her clit, thrashing her nub. I shoved my thumb into her and began fucking her as well as thrashing her clit. She began screaming as her orgasm became a runaway train, gaining momentum and little chance of stopping it. Seconds passed, a minute, time lost, mind focused on the impending orgasm, breathing stopped, hips high, thighs flexed, that moment when the orgasm rips through all cognizant thought, her body exploded into the most intense orgasm of the late afternoon. I let her scream, did not make any attempt to muffle her. Within seconds, her convulsions started, needing to detach me from her sensitive clit. I held tight, stretching her clit until it popped from my mouth. Her legs clamped over my ears. I nipped the soft flesh of her thighs playfully.

I pulled back from her, knee walking off the bed. Time for me to get undressed. I stood beside the bed in front of her. I quickly stripped off my gym shorts, boxer briefs and t-shirt. My cock hung heavy over my balls.

"I have places to put that Daddy" Mary said as she reached for me. "Come here" she continued. I crawled to lay down beside her. Pushing her to her back, I leaned to suck a hardened nipple into my mouth. Playfully, I sucked and nibbled on her tit, reaching to squeeze the tit and take more into my mouth. Kissing my way across, I traversed to her other tit, first licking the nipple then blowing cool air over the hardened nub. My left hand slid down her belly, over her mound, middle finger snaked between her soaked lips and circled her very sensitive clit. Her hips jumped involuntarily. I nipped her tit with more intent. I shoved my finger into her wet depths, coating my finger, smearing the wetness over her clit flesh. Just as quickly, I mashed her clit, rubbing the flesh firmly. Thrashing back and forth, I woke her needs again to her surprise. All she could do was moan deeply. Her knees lifted, spread open, tilted for my access, offering herself completely to me.

I continued to bite, nip, and kiss back and forth between her tits as I thrashed her clit, dipping repeatedly into her wet hole to drive my finger completely into her body, thrashing her insides, pounding then withdrawing to refocus on her clit. Her hand pushed down to my rigid cock, stroking it as best she could as I took her with my hand and mouth. This orgasm built from deep in her core. I controlled the speed by pounding into her cunt, now shoving both my index and my middle finger together into her wet hole. Then back to her clit. After 6-years of teaching sex to this young lady, I knew when her switch was about to go off. When that point was reached, I focused on her clit, thrashing, mashing and probing to breach that point. As her body exploded into orgasm, I shoved my fingers into her cunt, pounding in and out until she had to make me stop, she could not take any more at that moment. But lust filled all her rational thought.

Pushing me to my back, she dove to take me into her mouth. Fisting my cock, she swirled her tongue around the swollen head.

"He tastes yummy Daddy" she said as she took half of it in her first dive down my cock. Pulling up, licking her lips, she dropped down, taking me deep in her mouth and throat. With each attempt, her gag reflex stopped her for the moment. Grabbing a handful of hair, I pushed her down as she dropped. Her gag was expected, but I needed to face fuck her. For the next 20-30 seconds I pounded my babygirl, gagging her over and over. Pulling off, she smiled at me. "Are you ready Daddy?" she asked.

"I love that babygirl, you know that!" I responded. She dropped slowly, adjusted her jaw, and took me balls deep into her mouth and throat. My toes curled. She face fucked me slowly and gently. My balls enlarged with a copious amount of cum.

"Fuck me Daddy" she asked. "I need your cum now" she continued.

She moved to the edge of the bed, rose to her knees, torso flat to the bed. I knew what she wanted. Moving off the bed, I walked behind her, saddled to her backside. Fisting my cock, I slid the head up and down her wet slit, coating the spongy head with her juices. Pushing forward, I nestled the head to her wet hole. Taking each hip bone in hand, I pulled forward as Mary shoved back. The head speared into her body. Hesitating, I pulled out, letting my cock flop out. Mary reached between her legs, grabbed my cock, aligned and pushed back as I slammed forward. My cock penetrated deep into her body. We stopped movement, I pulled back watching her cunt stretch to hold me and pulled savagely on her hips as I exploded into her depths. We both grunted as I hit balls deep, my flesh slapping on

"God babygirl I love fucking you!" I growled. For the next minute, I kept a steady pace of thrusting deep into her body and then pulling back to repeat over and over. Lust grew, Mary reached between her legs to bring forth another orgasm.

"Wait Daddy, let me cum before you cum" she pleaded. I reached around her, took a tit in hand, rolling and pinching the hard nipple as I stroked in and out of her body. I could feel her finger tips hit my shaft as she masturbated. I stroked harder, letting my hips slap off her flesh. The sound filled her bedroom. "Yes Daddy" Mary repeated over and over. Both of our breathing changed, hers grew raspy, her fingers now flailing in the cunt. She was seconds from her orgasm. Taking her hip bones again, I readied myself for my rush to impending orgasm. As her body quivered into orgasm, I started slamming my body to hers, pounding her flesh with mine. I lost rationale thought, we fucked as hard as I have ever fucked, Pounding the wet hole, the little brain in charge of a 270-pound man slamming his babygirls cunt, flesh on flesh slapping noise filling our senses, the smell of sex permeating our smelling senses, we fucked.

"Almost baby" I uttered.

"Harder Daddy" Mary cried out. I savagely began pounding forward, penetrating balls deep, grinding our bodies together to get every bit of depth available, then pulling out to slam forward again. My balls contracted, exploded and jettisoned cum into my shaft. Spasms squirted the cum into Mary's cunt. Spurt after spurt filled her. Hot, sticky cum coated her insides. "I'm cumming Daddy!" she groaned as I pulled her body to mine, grinding to her as hard as I could. My legs buckled slightly as I pushed forward to lay on her on the bed. I continued to fuck her as my cock began to deflate. I love humping her ass!

A minute or two passed before either of us could move. I rolled off her to my back. I reached to caress he leg and rump.

"I'm done for now" Mary whispered softly. "Only now!" she continued.

I leaned to kiss her neck, grabbed my clothes and headed to get a shower before dinner. Once downstairs, May was waiting for me. Mary had just thrown a robe on so had beat me downstairs.

"Thanks for sharing that" May offered grinning.

"New rule, door must be open whenever sex happens unless any of the other kids are home. They must never know about our arrangement", she finished. Open doors has led to a whole new level of arousal! With Mary having her own place, we do fuck there occasionally, but May likes to have most done here at home depending on the other kid's schedules.

Over the past 6-years, many discussions have taken place. We have been open about what we do with each other. Mom and daughter even discuss what they like in my presence. I have had discussions with them together as who will go with me for a trial run. We all now landscape. Strange to me, but welcome.

And as I said at the beginning, I have set the notion that we should try a three some next Sunday to celebrate our life style change because of the Broncos and Lions. I know Mary will give it a try, May loves the arousal she gets from hearing all that goes on during the actual sex. Maybe we will all score!!

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers