Dusk Public Ass Fucking

Info
Public command performance of slave's ass fucking.
407 words
88.5k
10
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ditto79
ditto79
142 Followers

As part of this girl’s ongoing work with her Master in obedience training and public displays of ownership, Sir had His girl perform this submission and then instructed her to share it with you...

After several timid public near-cums, Master had girl venture out a little further past her comfort zone … ever wonder what it would be like to have your sub or slave out in public, following your instructions of beating her naked ass or globe-sized breasts? Once again, girl finds her owned-self obeying Master’s precisely-worded instructions via YIM.

To prepare for tonight’s “dusk” play, girl was instructed to start her day with two near-cums of her choosing. Later, in the afternoon, she was to pull out her Liberator fucking-horse, install two of Sir’s proxies for a hard-fucking DP. She was to climb on for more practice of taking herself to a 99% near-cum (3 of them!!) Her Sir believes she has to learn to hold those near-cums, maintaining until He allows her to back off and bask in the accomplishment of obeying and success in completing the task to Master’s near-orgasmic specifications.

Last night, once Dusk rolled in, girl went out on her large, exposed front balcony stark naked with Sir’s 18” birch rod and inflicted each and every strike that Sir ordered. Yes, it was painful and, yes, she could have been seen and heard as the 66 strikes were inflicted. As each strike was counted and her gasps could be heard. With ass burning, and breasts/nipples now striped, girl was told to roughly fuck His waiting ass. Bending forward and holding the rail, 8” proxy Frank was inserted and then used by Sir’s ass-whore to bring herself to orgasm – an allowed full-cum courtesy of Master. Yes, girl enjoyed it!! Yes, she was afraid of detection … yet, that fear added to her wish to make her Master proud and the wish for an amazing end to her Master-controlled day.

Upon completion of her assignment, Master had His owned-cunt crawl with her striped-ass high into the house and the waiting shower for an ass-impaled second fucking by Sir.

Listening to her struggle to stay quiet and prevent the outside world from catching on to her public display of ownership. Imagine being in her neighborhood, hearing the birch rod strike that ass and nipples … feel her breath catch as each and every cell in her body feels Master’s inflicted orgasm-causing pain.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ditto79
ditto79
ditto79
142 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
TehPandaTehPandaover 10 years ago

Damn that was great. I could help getting hard listing to slaps to the ass, tits, and nipples. A good spanking always gets my cock hard. And the entire thing was hot, the way you followed all orders so well. God how I wish i had a naughty little slave girl

ditto79ditto79over 10 years agoAuthor
You're right ...

My weekend balcony near-cum play had some shadows moving under the trees ... weird that they would be 50 feet in from the road -- walking on my property.

Hmmmm .... maybe the neighbors were hoping for some naked titty and ass shots.

~ditto79

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ummmmm

HOTTTT!!!!!!!

you DO know your neighbors CAN hear you and they KNOW about your lifestyle....

:) makes it all the MORE HOTTTTTTER....

tits4thattits4thatover 10 years ago
PUblic Ass Fuck

Give us more public play ... cum at a ballgame. Tell us how the crawd reacts!!!

Hell yes!

Good job with that ass fucking ditto79!

Share this

Similar Stories

Jake and Hannah Anniversary dinner night turns into night of debauchery.in Loving Wives
Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 01 Just an Introduction to Kinky Camping.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Sexy Trailer Park Teen Ch. 01 Knockout 18 year old is repulsed by 70 year old Stepdad.in Mature
Joni's Public Disgrace Wife is forced into public sex by her husband to pay debt.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Nun Gives in to Lust Frustrated nun finds a big cock better than masturbation.in First Time
More Stories