Dust to Dust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,659 Followers

From her hideaway, watched as the young Dusty Trendenfall unpacked her many suitcases and wandered around the suite. Ash had already completely wired the entire domicile for sound and video feeds, and had a series of alarms that were tied directly to the bodyguard's console. She had gotten most of it done while Dusty was filling out paperwork. Her equipment was actually set up in a crawl space underneath the house. She didn't need to move very much anyway, and she already had several access points into the domicile.

It had been a bit of a pain to smuggle her equipment across the Portal. Terran guards were notoriously hard to bribe, so she had been forced to use alternative methods. Bypassing Academy security had been less difficult. She decided it was right for Mr. Trendenfall to hire a bodyguard. If Ash could get in, there was a slim chance someone else could.

Dusty was a beauty all right. Even someone with a heart like Ash's could notice that. She had a way about her. Ash had observed the way she interacted with Academy staff, drivers, and even just other students she met along the path to her. She always made sure to give them a little smile or a wink ... just enough to capture their attention. She had a warm smile and inviting eyes, and that body didn't exactly hurt matters either. Ash watched as Dusty finished putting the last of her substantial wardrobe away and then started looking through her closet. She then spent half-an-hour putting together different outfits with a particularly shrewd eye. Ash really didn't care much for fashion. She dressed for practicality.

Ash heard rustling at the door and switched her primary screen over to her door cam. It was a young Terran female ... a vampire ... accompanied by what Ash guessed were the girl's parents. This young girl was lean and quite primly and properly dressed, and her parents carried themselves with a haughty arrogance. Ash had learned to read people by the way the walked and moved a long time ago, mostly because their words inevitably could not be trusted.

The threesome moved into the house. The young vampire was looking around. It was clear that there was someone already there, but she didn't know which of her roommates it would be. When the door to Dusty's room opened and that young woman entered the main area, dressed in a fairly conservative outfit she must have just thrown on, the younger vampire's eyes opened just a little while her parents' eyes narrowed.

'She's excited to see Dusty,' Ash thought, 'but her parents aren't. I'll bet they didn't know that their daughter was going to be rooming with a known lesbian. I wonder why their daughter didn't tell them?'

Ash was pretty sure she knew the answer, but waiting for things to play out.

[[ Katrina, ]] Dusty said politely, switching fluently to the most common vampiric language [[ It's good to see you again. Dom and Dame Repubcoulter, ]] she added, bowing her head respectfully. [[ I hope your export business is still doing well. ]]

'Hmm,' Ash thought. "She's done her homework and she's already placating them before they've even gotten their bearings.'

[[ Excellently, ]] the pompous sounding father said, puffing out his chest a bit.

[[ So your decision to make a go of flant cloth was wiser than your critics gave you credit for? ]]

She turned her attention to Dame Repubcoulter.

[[ You must be quite proud. The name of your House must have risen from its already noble stature. ]]

In fact, Dusty knew them to be from a somewhat unremarkable house, but it was the nature of all vampires to try and promote their own lineage. For someone else to do so was taken as a high compliment, whether or not it was meant to be one. Dame Repubcoulter knew at some level that she was being sucked up to, but her pride wouldn't let her care too much. She and her husband had both heard about the girl's sexual perversion, but it wouldn't behoove them to be openly rude. And besides, she seemed quite polite and respectful.

[[ I'm sorry, ]] Dusty said after schmoozing for a little while longer, [[ but the trip from Earth was exhausting and I'm sure that your daughter might like to unpack. It takes me a while to become re-accustomed to a night schedule, so -- ]]

[[ Please, get some rest, ]] Dame Repubcoulter interjected, sounding sickeningly magnanimous. [[ We were so rude to keep you up. ]]

[[ You could NEVER be rude m'lady, ]] Dusty said before returning to her room.

[[ Perhaps she's not quite the ... bad influence we were led to believe, ]] the girl's father said.

They chatted with their daughter and helped her unpack, then said their goodbyes. Ash watched via her video stream as they left. She saw the door to Katrina's room open, and the conservatively dressed girl stepped through. First, she looked at the front door ... then at the door to Dusty's room. The girl's gown was open a little more up top than it had been. Then Ash saw Dusty's door open.

Gone was the conservative outfit she had been wearing when Katrina's parents had been there. Now, Dusty was just wearing a long silk robe that was open in front. The insides of her full breasts were visible, as was her smooth stomach and her Brazilian bikini wax.

"I received word when I check in than Veltia and Vexla won't be here until tomorrow," Dusty said, her voice full of heat and promise. "So whatever am I going to do until then to entertain myself?"

She stuck her leg out from inside her robe and touched her toes to the floor.

"Come here," she said.

Ash recognized that for what it was. It hadn't been a request ... it had been an order. And the look in the girl's eyes ...

'Her name is Katrina,' Ash reminded herself.

Katrina's eyes smoldered and smoked. She softly crossed the distance between her and Dusty and quickly dropped to her knees.

"You know what to do," Dusty said hungrily.

Katrina knew EXACTLY what to do, allowing Dusty to lead her into the bedroom.

Dusty chewed her bottom lip as Katrina kissed her knee, then her calf and finally the top of her foot. Katrina was one of those rebellious "teens," though she was in fact thirty years old, that had become slightly more prevalent in the last dozen years. Her parents were strict authoritarians who had instilled conflicting forces in the girl's psyche. On one hand, she inwardly rebelled against their traditional views but, on the other hand, she had grown comfortable living under someone's thumb. Earlier in the previous term, she had developed a crush on Dusty and, even though she still had attractions towards males, she had allowed herself to be seduced. Dusty remembered that first night fondly. Katrina was a fast learner. And when they had just casually utilized light bondage one night on a lark, Katrina's orgasms had intensified by several magnitudes. Normally, Dusty didn't go in for that whole "dominatrix" scene, but it had made Katrina so noticeably happier that Dusty had researched and adopted that role. Dusty knew she would have to find someone suitable for Katrina down the road. She loved playing matchmaker, but in the meantime she would keep the young Terran all to herself. Luckily, both of her other roommates knew about the relationship and couldn't care less.

'It's a great time to be on Terra,' Dusty thought happily as Katrina worshiped her leg.

She let her robe slide off her shoulders and grabbed Katrina's head and held it inches from Dusty's waiting sex.

"You want that, don't you?" Dusty growled. "In English ... tell me you want it."

"I ... I want it," Katrina said haltingly. She had taken a lot of Earth languages, but she was only proficient in a few. "Please?"

Dusty pulled harder on Katrina's hair.

"Did you just ... ask ... me for something?" she asked, moving her pussy just a little closer before pulling it away.

She noticed Katrina's tongue almost instinctively and savagely reach out, hungry for something sweet and fresh. She shoved the girl backward.

"Take your clothes off, but stay on your knees."

Katrina let her eyes fall to the floor. She wanted to be obedient ... properly submissive. Piece by piece, she removed her conservative and traditional vampire dress. She wasn't nearly as curvaceous as Dusty, but she would probably be able to attract her fair share of attention if more people saw her. She was quite pretty with lovely high cheekbones and lavender eyes, all surrounded by perfect, alabaster skin. Dusty loved that skin ... particularly when it was spanked pink.

'There's a thought,' Dusty thought with a grin.

She reached down and grabbed her robe, pulling the belt off.

"Bend over and stick your hands behind your back," she practically sneered.

It was hard to play the role of mistress when she just wanted to get around to the fucking, but this was what got Katrina off. She waited for the kneeling girl to bend at the waist, placing her forehead on the floor and her arms behind her back. Dusty used the silk belt to secure the girl's wrists together. Then she straddled the girl's naked shoulders, making sure not to apply any real weight downward.

"Have you been behaving over break?" Dusty asked, running her hand across Katrina's head and smoothing her hair. "You haven't been touching yourself like a naughty girl, have you?"

"No," Katrina said. And it was true.

She hadn't masturbated in weeks, and she was almost literally ready to burst.

"But you wanted to, didn't you? Naughty thoughts?"

"Yes," the submissive admitted.

Dusty rubbed her pussy against Katrina's shoulder.

"I'll bet. Slut. Whore."

She stepped away and pulled Katrina to her feet.

"Into the bedroom," she ordered, pushing Katrina towards the big comfortable bed that she had already prepared.

There were straps tied to all four bedposts. She pushed Katrina onto the bed, the girl's torso face down while her legs hung off the end. She ran straps from the top of the bed between each of the girl's arms and her body, cinching them up under the armpits and then tying them off. She then secured the girl's ankles to the bottoms of the lower bedposts, leaving her spread-eagled and delightfully helpless.

"I'd gag you," Dusty crooned, "but I want to hear you whimper."

She raised her hand and brought her open palm swiftly down on that soft backside.

Katrina gasped. Spanking was a concept that had actually been unheard of by Terrans until they made contact with Earth, either as a form of discipline or ... well, discipline. Katrina had heard of it and had been more than willing to give it a try. She had turned into a spanking addict that very night.

Dusty raked her fingernails across that exposed and willing flesh. Then she smacked the other exposed cheek.

"Don't you DARE grind your hips against my sheets," she growled, noticing her roommate's almost automatic hip motion. "You don't get off until I get off!"

She stuck pillows under Katrina's hips, lifting them up off the bed and away from anything that might inadvertently allow her release. But Dusty wasn't doing it to be selfish ... she had every intention of making Katrina cum like a bursting dam, but Katrina loved the game. Dusty walked over to her dresser and grabbed a nice, wide hairbrush. She then smacked each of Katrina's upturned cheeks several more times.

"What do we say when I spank your ass?" she asked.

"Thank you," Katrina purred.

"Good girl," came the reply.

Dusty resisted the desire to get down on her knees and eat that delicious, mildly fuzzed pussy. She'd just have to bide her time.

"Now it's YOUR turn to be nice to ME!"

She got on the bed, spread her legs and then scooted downward. She lifted Katrina's head by the hair and then placed her face onto Dusty's pussy.

"You know what to do," she said. "Please me and maybe I'll discipline you some more."

Without the benefit of her hands, Katrina knew that she would be hard-pressed to bring her part-time mistress pleasure. She lavished Dusty's sex and gorgeously tanned skin with her tongue. Being nocturnal, tanned skin was quite exotic for her race, and just seeing Dusty's golden-brown form got her excited.

She started by lapping like a dog. She widened her tongue as much as she could and then pushed it up into Dusty's slit.

'So warm,' she thought. 'So wet.'

She got her tongue moving at a brisk pace. She felt her head being pushed tighter against that beautiful body, and Dusty took that as her cue to go faster. Her tongue was going so fast that she almost started a fire. She slowed momentarily to suck on those succulent inner labium, lick the outer mound and then return to the inner lips.

"You're just my little cunt-lapping dog, aren't you?" Dusty said happily. "Bark! Bark like one of those nice little Earth dogs you've seen when you visit."

"Ruff," Katrina replied.

She panted ... she licked some more.

"Ruff."

"You're my pet, aren't you? My faithful . . . faithful little bitch," Dusty added while she groaned.

She wanted to cum so badly, and Katrina was trying to do just that. She ground her hips against that eager face, letting Katrina get that increasingly talented tongue as deep inside as it could possibly go.

Dusty didn't warn her lover that she was about to cum ... she liked the idea of surprising the girl. Dusty felt her insides beginning to clench and she pushed against the bed with her feet. Kristina had nowhere to go ... all she could do was eat pussy and lap up the wave after wave of cum that poured from her mistress's body. It was so utterly delicious!

Dusty just collapsed back onto the bed.

"Don't ... you dare stop," she moaned.

She had been looking forward to this far too much to stop at just one orgasm, even for the moment. She lay back and let Kristina continue her work. She waited until she climaxed again, leaving her spendings on the sheets before she stopped. She pulled her glistening and panting body away from that insatiable hunger. Then she grabbed Katrina's head and shoved it against the bed.

"Lick it up. Suck it out of the fabric, you ungrateful bitch. You don't make a mess of my room."

Dusty completely overlooked the fact that it was she who had actually made that mess. But she loved watching the young vampire clean up the cum spot with her tongue.

[[ Thank you, ]] Katrina muttered, accidentally slipping back into her native tongue.

Dusty gave the girl's exposed ass several quick, hard slaps.

"I told you to speak English! Being called a dog is too good for you, since dogs seem to learn tricks faster."

She looked around and grabbed the hairbrush. She turned it in her hand and smacked that already pink rump with the wide smooth side. She noticed that Katrina practically purred in agony.

"You are sick," she whispered in her captive's ear. "I've got the cure for what ails you."

Dusty walked out into the kitchen area and got a cup of ice from one of the stasis cubes. She quickly returned to the bedroom, getting on the bed and straddling Katrina's hips. She took one ice cube and placed it between those tortured cheeks.

Katrina gasped. This was new to her. She could feel a trickle of cold water slowly working its way down to her anus. The contrast between her burning skin and that chilled liquid was maddening. When the trickle reached her hot sex, she almost climaxed.

Dusty had wondered whether or not this new trick would work. It was easy to tell just listening to the girl's breathing that Katrina was really into it. So Dusty placed another cube between the girl's cheeks. This time, the cube was followed by several more spankings. Then she took a third cube and ran it up the girl's slot. She could feel Katrina shudder beneath her. The girl was so close. Dusty replaced the ice cube with her fingers and starting to titillate that now chilled opening. It only took a few thrusts to make the vampire cum like thunder.

The dominant woman grinned and licked her fingers.

'Mmmh, good,' she thought.

Then she slapped the girl's ass again. It was so pink ... the color of good cotton candy.

"I've got a treat for you," she cooed.

She went to her closet and pulled a clear jelly dildo complete with handle from her suitcase. It was her favorite of the toys she had bought while vacation. It was nine inches long ... nice and thick with a veined surface, and she'd wanted to see it put to good use, and she had know that Katrina would be the perfect test subject. She touched the head lovingly with her tongue, and then sucked on the head. She placed the head between Katrina's inner labia.

"Beg!"

"Please," Katrina gasped.

"Now ... Gralta dialect!"

[[ Please fuck me, ]] Katrina gasped before biting the sheets.

"You SO don't deserve this, but -- " Dusty thrust the dildo inward.

She could almost see the shudder of pleasure rippling upward. The girl was so wet that it made progress easier. She put her hand on the small of Katrina's back, giving Dusty more leverage.

"Hold on to your fangs, bitch, 'cause Dusty is taking you for the ride of your life."

Then the pumping began.

Katrina was afraid that she was going to gnaw a hole straight through the mattress. Her mistress was plunging her new toy in so hard that Katrina was scooching up and down the bed and her feet actually were leaving the floor. Dusty pulled the toy out and plunged it a few times into her own box. No reason why Katrina should have all the fun.

"Mmh," she said. "Now I can get my juices into you. You want that, don't you? Mingling our cum like dogs? But only one of us is actually a mongrel, isn't that right?"

"Yesssssssssss," Katrina gasped as Dusty returned the toy to inside the vampire's body. "I'm just your ... bitch."

She felt Dusty's grip change slight, then felt something touching the skin of her ass.

'She's biting me!' Katrina thought excitedly. 'Teeth on skin -- '

She started to cum again. The harder that her mistress's teeth pressed against her ass flesh, the more intense her orgasm became.

Dusty finally let the girl go, pulling her dildo out and dropping onto the bed next to her. Katrina's sweaty face turned to her and the girl was smiling. Their game-faces had fallen away, and they were back to being just friends and roommates.

[[ You have no idea how much I needed that, ]] Katrina murmured happily.

She concentrated for just a moment and her bonds slowly undid themselves. She was considerably more powerful of a sorceress than Dusty was, with a greater understanding of physics and chemistry. She wasn't a sex slave because she had to be. Oh no, it was because it was something that she badly wanted to be.

"Parents a little overbearing?"

[[ They actually thought it would be fun to view the revenue records ... as a family. I was forced to hang out with my father's business associates over the break. ]]

"Me too," Dusty said, sitting up and heading to the bathroom. "But I didn't mind so much."

[[ But your father is so much nicer than mine. And he's lenient -- ]]

"Usually, but he's all freaked out right now. He actually wanted me to skip a semester because of some weird threats he's been receiving -- "

[[ Threats?! ]] Katrina exclaimed, getting up and hurrying into the bathroom, just in time to join Dusty in a shower. [[ What threats? ]]

Dusty grinned. She had an audience, and it was something she couldn't live without.

In the crawlspace Ash manage to separate the girl's conversation from the noise of running water so that she could hear the client basically recount all of the events leading up to that moment. 'She has no off-switch,' she thought idly. But Ash wasn't condemning the girl ... just making an observation. Ash didn't make emotional judgments. Not any more. Ash settled in for a long night.

------------ --------------------

Several weeks later ...

------------ --------------------

Jon Trendenfall was sitting in his office, looking over the last week's test results. He was frustrated, but not by a lack of progress. His scientists were rapidly narrowing in on a piece of genetic code that might be associated with magical aptitude, but he wasn't any closer to doing what Ash had asked of him, and that bothered him ... Both her request and his inability to respond bothered him.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,659 Followers