Dustin

Story Info
Cloud's heir is born in the early hours of the morning.
505 words
4.29
12.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cloud awoke at around three AM to a familiar twinge in her womb. She looked over at the clock, wondering how long she’d been asleep. She blinked and squeezed her eyes shut as the dull pain in her stomach grew. “Mon amour…?”

DeadShot bolted up from his light sleep. “What’s wrong?”

“I think ‘m in labor…” Cloud looked up at him, her eyes searching for something to distract her from the pain that she knew would grow worse.

“Shit.”

She placed her hand on her stomach at her husband’s words and sat up, wincing as she did so. It didn’t take DeadShot long to quickly pull his clothes on and he moved to her side of the bed, helping her to stand. Cloud leaned against him, clad only in one of her satin nightgowns and shivering even in the heated room.

Her arms found their way around DeadShot’s neck as he picked her up and carried her from the room they shared.

“It’ll be okay…” DeadShot grabbed his trench coat and threw it over her before heading out to his car and placing her in the passenger seat. Cloud swallowed, keeping her eyes on her husband and doing a decent job of keeping her breathing even for the moment. She made no move for the radio as she often did when in the car and she closed her eyes.

The well-known ride to the hospital seemed to take longer than it should have but DeadShot eventually pulled the car into the parking lot and cut the engine. He made his way back to Cloud’s side and picked her up again to carry her into the hospital.

An hour later, Mary, the nurse that had given Cloud the pregnancy test she’d needed to confirm her suspicions when her husband had been in the hospital, looked at the clock on the wall of the birthing room.

“Alright, Cloud, on the next one, I want you to push.”

Cloud looked up at her, a small nod her only response.

“You know the drill…” She offered Cloud a reassuring smile. Cloud bit back a whimper and pushed as she was told.

“Good, very good. Breathe…”

DeadShot quickly brushed a few strands of hair away from Cloud’s face and took his hand away before he got bit or something of the like.

Cloud took another deep breath, letting it out in a shout as the next contraction hit her. She pushed, her hand latching onto the nearest object, namely, “Mr. Happy”. She dug her nails in with a wince. Her husband made a grab for her wrist, trying to dislodge her hand while groaning in pain and quickly turning pale.

“C-cloud…” His voice was strained when she didn’t loosen her grip. She finally loosened her grip as the pain subsided and she let her hand drop.

“And you have a son.”

Cloud lay there panting, trying to see the child she’d just delivered. “What’s wrong…?”

Mary looked the son over once he was cleaned. “I’m afraid…He may be blind.”