Dusty Diaries Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Jack believes complete examinations require “around the world” sex. The first port of entry the mouth, second port of entry is the vagina, the final destination Butt-fuck-ville. Dusty’s pussy looked ready to go: hot, steaming like a caldron, bewitching the Doctor with her feminine sex aromas. The Doctors jaw dropped, like a hound smelling a bitch in heat, as he savored the sweet fragrance of Dusty’s sex. Pulling up a stool next to Dusty’s aroused pussy, Dr. Jack sits close to Dusty’s bush, so close, she can feel his warm breath on her exposed sex. The doctor inserts two lubricated fingers into Dusty’s box and another lubricated finger slowly into her bottom. Red squats naked between the Doctor’s legs, cupping his balls, holding his cock to her greedy mouth, engulfing his manhood. The Doctor moves closer to the examination table, until the tip of his tongue presses on the head of the man in the boat as his cock is deep throated by Red, his pubic hairs tickling her nose. Flicking his tongue massaging Dusty’s swollen clit, up and down, right to left, figure eight, the letters of the alphabet. Red expertly sucks the doctors cock, bouncing his balls with one hand, playing with her pussy with the other hand. Dusty strains against the leather constraints, unable to move, forced to be subjugated to the naughty doctor’s oral examination. Dusty submits to her emotions of lust, strains to spread her legs even wider than the GYN stirrups will allow, arching her back, lifting and pressing her pelvis into the sex starved doctors face. Bucking her lower body like a demon possessed, gyrating her pelvic bone across the doctors upper lip, his tongue plunging into her sopping wet snatch. The Threesome quickened the pace. Faster, deeper, more desperate to please, more urgent to cum, bodies undulating with orgasmic fury, mating, fucking and being fucked in their mouths, their lovers sex displayed eyeball close, scents of sensual passion flooding the nostrils, the trio dizzy with lust, empty their sex into the awaiting lovers mouths. Sweaty, exhausted, but too horny to stop the trio positioned themselves for fornication.

Invigorated by the prospected of fucking fresh teen pussy, Dr. Jack stood straight up, his cock glistening at attention, pointing like a divining rod towards Dusty’s puffy vaginal opening. Red was experienced with the doctor’s examination routine to know that she was needed, bent over, rear end facing the doctor, with her feet spread apart on the two corners closest to the doctor’s animated, slithering tongue. Using his right hand the doctor exposes Dusty’s teenage love cannel, his cock penetrating the soft folds of the wet pussy until the head of his cock stretches to press the knob of her pink cervix. His left hand pulls the redheads pussy lips apart as his tongue snakes its way deep into the moist inner recesses of Red’s vaginal cavity.

To be continued …

12