Dutch & Dr. Lamouerux Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon removed his cock from her mouth, but continued jabbing away at his ass, and looking directly in his eyes, said, "I love it when you talk dirty to me," and absorbed his member again.

Dutch realized his balls were resting squarely on her chin and marveled at Sharon's adeptness in giving head. Got to be the best cocksucker I've ever met, he told himself. Meanwhile, Sharon added to her glowing reputation by establishing a slow rhythm to both her anal probing and munching on his throbbing cock.

He was enjoying her technique so much that he forgot to concentrate and soon found himself pumping his load down her throat before he even realized it was happening. Nonplussed, Sharon continued her torrid sucking, swallowing his heavy load without losing a drop. Dutch lay back and closed his eyes. She continued sucking on him and toying with his balls until he was erect again. Dutch was all for fucking her right then and there, but Sharon suggested they rest a little. She got up and poured both of them a glass of white wine.

Placing her glass on a nearby tray, Sharon turned back to him and said, "I fuck kinda like I suck -- all out. Believe me you need some rest, honey."

"What . . ." he started to say, but choked a little after swallowing too much wine. After coughing several times and then catching his breath, he continued. "What about your nurse, or is she your receptionist?"

Sharon arched her eyebrow and then paused to remove her shoes before responding. "She's an employee. She likes working here. There won't be any problem." With that, she hiked up her skirt and tugged down her pantyhose.

"Stop right there," he said.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. Everything's right. I just want to sniff your pussy."

She laughed and thrust her pelvis at him. "Be my guest."

Gripping her panty-clad ass with both hands, he pressed his face into her crotch.

"Going to eat your way in?" Sharon chided, secretly hoping he would rip her underwear from her torso and devour her.

She understood his muffled reply well enough and became excited enough to reach a borderline orgasm. And she shuddered again as his teeth tore a large gash in her silken panties, taking a small amount of pubic hair with it.

"OUCH!"

A split second later Dutch's mouth was planted firmly on her cunt and she could feel his tongue as explored the outer folds of her cunt.

He spoke to her, softly but clearly. "Your pussy is oozing Doctor. A translucent fluid I prefer to call cunt juice."

She groaned, and nipped his ear.

Dutch found her opening growing ever wider as his finger moved about. He added a second finger, then a third, smearing the trickling wetness around her slit. Sharon threw her head back and moaned loudly.

Dutch tore his face from her pussy and laughed. "Nothing as sexy as the feel of a hot tongue on an even hotter cunt is there?"

"No!" She gasped, clutching his arm for support.

"What about your . . . employee?"

"I don't . . . understand?"

"Will she eat you while I'm fucking you?"

"WHAT!" Sharon yelped, as if infuriated by his question. In fact, it had served to arouse her even more.

"You heard me," he growled, and twisted his fingers inside her, bringing on a mixed wave of pain and pleasure.

She had to catch her breath before answering. "I guess . . ." she conceded. "I pay her salary."

"And she's done it once or twice before, hasn't she?"

"No, she has not." Trying to sound convincing enough for him to believe her.

"Oh I didn't mean with you and another guy. I meant with you."

"You're very observant," Sharon said sarcastically.

"I was watching earlier."

"It figures."

"So, go on, call her in."

"She won't fuck you, Dutch."

"I don't care, but don't bet on it."

"Damn you!" the doctor seethed, "all right." Inwardly, the doctor couldn't have been more pleased. This was a special fantasy of hers and she had long given up any hope of having it fulfilled.

"Cindy?" Sharon called weakly.

"Louder," Dutch chided. "She can't hear you."

"CINDY! CINDY! Would you please come in here?"

Cindy stood in the doorway, her face flushed, her starched white uniform clinging tightly to her legs, her lacy underwear evident beneath.

"Did you call Doctor? She fought to keep her composure even after seeing the two of them almost naked on the office couch.

"Well, Dutch," Sharon said with a shyness that surprised him, "how do you want us?" Dutch shrugged and said, "Cindy why don't you lay down on the couch here. Oh, and take off your undies and hike that skirt up around your waist."

"Fuck you Jack!" She spat out hotly.

"My name's Dutch and I want you to join us. Sharon wants to go down on you and I'm going to fuck her while she does."

"I said; fuck you, whoever you are!"

"Cindy! Get your bony ass over here. PRONTO!"

Cindy blurted out, "Sharon! How can you do this to me?" She was in tears and her mascara was running down her cheeks. "What we have . . ." She said and couldn't finish. Sobs racked her lithe frame and Sharon moved to comfort her.

"I . . . I didn't . . . I don't mean to hurt you darling. Oh, Cin, I do love you so."

Still sobbing, but obviously deriving solace from having Sharon's arms around her, Cindy whimpered, "You yelled at me; scolding me as if I were a child."

Cindy's nose was running and Sharon wiped it with a tissue. Dutch looked on from the couch.

"I love you Cindy. But you know I go both ways. And you KNOW how I love cock, especially big cocks."

"I know, I know," she said wiping a tear away. "But I still hate it. I hate it that you need them."

"Well now I need you as well. Will you join us? I promise he won't touch you. I will, and you can touch me, but Dutch will also be touching me."

Sniffling, Cindy regained her composure, and relented. "So what should I . . ."

"For the moment," Sharon said gently, "just leave everything on; lay down on the end of the couch there."

"What if . . ." Cindy began, but Dr. Lamouerux interrupted her.

"Lay down. I'll do the rest baby, and you'll love it. I promise." She kissed Cindy on the mouth and led her to the couch. Cindy lay down as instructed.

"Please get up Dutch," Sharon asked gently, and he did.

"Now Cin put your leg . . . yes, up like that. Ummm, good, and put this one on the floor. Yes, fine, now I'm going to slip my head under your uniform, you needn't remove anything, okay?"

"All right," she said sniffling again. Then she wiped her hand across mascara-smeared eyes and appeared to relax. Dutch thought she resembled an extra in a vampire movie.

Sharon knelt on the couch between Cindy's spread legs and making sure to raise her ass for Dutch's benefit, dove under Cindy's uniform, pulled her lacy panties to the side and tickled her clit with her nimble tongue.

"Ohhhh!" Cindy gasped, and Dutch, fully aroused, moved behind Sharon and slapped her ass with his meaty hose while he watched Sharon's head dancing under Cindy's uniform.

Soon Cindy was crying out incoherently, thrusting her hips up to meet the Doctor's thrusting tongue. Taking a cue from Sharon, Dutch pried her ass cheeks apart and slowly forced two of his slippery fingers into her pinkish asshole. This brought a muffled groan from Sharon. He smiled and began a slow, methodical finger-fucking of her tight ass. Soon Sharon was squealing with delight.

Cindy continued to writhe on the couch, her fists, initially balled up, were now uncurled and squeezing her generous breasts. The only sounds in the room were those of the participants panting and the soft, squishy noises produced by tongues and juice-lubricated fingers.

Dutch took a moment to admire Sharon's figure. Her ass was nice and firm and she had a lush pussy covered with a light blond bush barely exposing her jutting pink outer labia. Her legs were in proportion to her size, which he estimated at about 5 feet 4 without heels. He was already impressed with her conical tits and luscious strawberry puffies.

Before he started to eat her pussy, Dutch noted Sharon was now also using her fingers on Cindy.

Using his free hand, he spread the doctor's cunt open and started licking the pink walls. Sharon shivered. Cindy moaned and Dutch groaned happily as he discovered Sharon's clit protruding from under its protective hood.

Sharon shivered again and began to come. But she continued pleasuring Cindy and soon both were in the throes of orgasmic bliss. Dutch waited patiently for Sharon to recover then rammed his fat cock into her gushy cunt. On his second stroke he was in to the hilt, leaving Sharon gasping in both surprise and pleasure.

"Jesus, that feels good!" She cried out from under Cindy's uniform while wriggling her ass, hoping to get even more of his cock inside her.

"Eat her out again!" Dutch ordered and Sharon quickly renewed her sucking of Cindy's twat.

Dutch thought he could sense Sharon's fingers probing deep inside Cindy's cunt; and then, all too soon, Sharon's ass began wildly bucking. Dutch responded by going into jackhammer mode, slamming his fat cock in and out, his balls slapping against her sternum and incidentally crushing Sharon's face into Cindy's mushy cunt.

It wasn't simultaneous, but all three came quickly, first Sharon; then Dutch; and last, but not least, Cindy.

Cindy was frosty, but friendlier as they say their good byes. Dutch promised Sharon he would stop by later in the week for a testosterone shot and made an appointment for an infectious disease work up the following month. He kissed her goodbye and made his way to the pockmarked and pitted vehicle on shaky but confident legs.

12