Dutch & Molly, His Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not ready for you to cum yet," she moaned, her eyes glazed over with lust.


Gliding down his muscular form, she found her pussy aligned with his rigid cock and lowered her self down onto it. When the very tip touched her folds, she stopped.

"Come on!" He groused, "let me in!"

She giggled then whispered, "Not by the hair on your chinny-chin-chin!"

Dutch knew she was going to torment him as he had her and tried to prepare himself. Molly lowered herself about an inch. His cockhead was in contact with her cunt, but Molly began rotating her hips ever so slightly, then changed directions and circled in the opposite direction. The stimulation for both was intensely exhilarating.

"Need you!" She moaned and slowly settled down upon his shaft.


Dutch couldn't believe the sensations her actions caused; her pussy was very tight, he felt the pussy walls contract with Molly's sudden intake of breath accompanying his full penetration. He himself had stopped breathing.

Then, Molly was lifting herself up and down and he began to thrust in time with her. Each time, his cock would pull out until the head was barely inside her, then it would penetrate to its full length. She kept the pace slow. Not slow, slow, but measurably slow. He was groaning and holding onto her hips, Molly grimaced with joy as she pulled hard on her nipples. Eventually, Molly tired and they changed positions, with her on her back. He wasted no time in penetrating her again, sliding his whole length into her with the first stroke.

She raised her hips up to meet next thrust -- then wrapped her legs around him reveling in the sensation of his cock her warm, wet pussy.

Content to make it last as long as possible, Dutch alternated his steady fucking by occasionally picking up the pace, and pumping into Molly with a series of short, tight strokes that built tension in his belly. Molly moaned loader as he pumped her, and shrieked a surprised "YES!" when he slipped a finger down to press on the top of her clit as his prick stimulated it from below.


Molly was flushed and breathing heavily; both were covered with a light sheen of sweat. Dutch's ass was bucking with a life of its own, striving to meet her thrusting hips and drive his prick even further into her tightness.

Molly realized he was about to come and began bucking even harder against him, trying to reach her orgasm with him.

Her pussy had been squeezing against his prick with steady, firm contractions. Suddenly it clamped down as her orgasm arrived accompanied by her loud screams of pleasure. With one last spasmodic thrust, he came, the sperm boiling out of his testicles, rocketing against her vaginal walls, stalking her ovaries. He realized it was one of the longest ejaculations of his life.

When his cock was finally done pulsating, they collapsed together and lay there, cooling off.

Ultimately, Molly got up and put a housecoat on. "You better get dressed and back next door," she said, a forlorn expression on her face, as though conceding that this was just a one-time fling.

He saw this and was saddened.

Reaching out, he touched her chin with his fingertips. "I meant what I said before."

Puzzled, all Molly could manage was a stupefied, "Huh?"

"You know, come on over a little later. Have dinner with us. My Rosa would be glad to have you over. I'm serious."

"You think? No, I couldn't presume . . . "

"Hey," he chucked her under the chin this time. "You come over even if what's-his-name shows up. Bring him too.

"He won't," she said and then perked up and gave him a brilliant smile. "But I will!"

He kissed her longingly and left with a fresh hardon, thinking about Rosa's reaction when he told her all about Molly.

Molly and Rosa and Dutch

With great reluctance, Dutch left Molly and returned home, took a shower and was watching the Cubs play the Twins on TV.

Sosa had just hit his 33rd homerun to hold his lead over Mark McGuire who had already belted his 29th off Mike Sirotka, of the White Sox, when the women came home from Kathy's game.

When the opportunity presented itself, he told Rosa about his afternoon adventure with Molly.

"You're kidding me, that recluse?"

"Some recluse," he smiled. "She fucked my brains out. But she definitely has man trouble. Her husband's a loser, pure and simple."

"How so?" Rosa asked, her curiosity just overshadowing her desire to sample this woman's flesh.

"By totally ignoring her. Believe me, she's hot. And I think we can persuade her to join us for some sexual frolics. That is, if you're agreeable."

"To tell you the truth, honey, ever since that night with Alice and Robert I've had a yen for a sweet pussy. I'm all for it. You say you invited her over for dinner tonight?"

"Yeah, I thought you'd like to meet her, formerly that is." This was stated with a lecherous leer on his face.

"Mmmm, I would, but what about Mom and Kathy? Mom's too smart to even think of fooling, and Kathy's invited her girl friend Peggy over."

"That's easy," he said, shifting his butt to a more comfortable position. "Mom has a date for later on."

"She does? That's great. She never mentioned it to me."

"Well she has a certain style about her. She told me that I wouldn't be getting any of her pussy for a while now that Freddie's come courting."

They both laughed at that. "And as for Kathy and her friend, why not send them off to the movies?"

Rosa was already thumbing through the newspaper. "Let's see . . . she's seen "Blair Witch Project," and "American Pie," I don't know Dutch, what if they don't feel up to a movie?"

"We won't know unless we ask them, but to help matters I'll spring for the tickets."

"I was hoping you would. I'm a little short this week. I'm close to selling this house, but the client is still trying to convince her husband it's the right place for them. It's silly really; the woman really picks the home . . ."

"Not always, baby. Sometimes the man knows exactly what he wants, or can afford and has to bring his lady back to reality."

"Huh, I think that's a rare case where that happens. All the same the movies sound like a good bet. I think they'll buy it."

***

Rosa was testing the baked potatoes when Molly arrived. She wore white shorts and a light blue blouse. Her hair was up in a small bun and she shyly handed Rosa a bottle of wine.

"Welcome to my home," Rosa said giving her a light kiss on the cheek.

Molly felt a rush of guilt for having slept with this woman's boyfriend earlier that afternoon. She never considered the possibility that he would have mentioned what had happened to her.

"Isn't . . . isn't Dutch here?" she asked faltering somewhat, then flushing as her embarrassment flooded over her. Rosa reading her very well spoke up quickly, "Yes, of course he is. He's in charge of the grill. We're having burgers and steaks. Why not go out on the patio and tell him what you'd prefer. I'll be out in a second as soon as I finish with the baked potatoes."

"Can I help with anything?"

"Oh, no, you brought the wine, that's plenty. Please, make yourself at home. My daughter, Kathy – she's the blonde and her friend Peggy, the brunette, are out there with Dutch and my mother, Sue."

Molly made her way outside and Dutch performed the introductions without staring to hard at Molly's lush form. Only Sue caught him and gave him a light elbow. "Don't bite off more than you can handle Dutch," she said in warning.

"Never, Sue. Never happen, you'll see."

Turning back to the others he called out, "Now I know what Rosa wants, how about the rest of you?"

As might be expected, the teenagers opted for burgers and the adults chose steaks. Rosa came out bearing a tray of baked potatoes and Mexican corn and several other vegetables. And they sat down at a large picnic table just off the patio and ate until everyone was full.

Around six-thirty, Freddie came to pick up Sue and they left soon after. Then Dutch asked the girls if they wanted to take in a movie and to both his and Rosa's surprise, they jumped up and down screeching, "Runaway Bride, Runaway Bride!"

"Who's in that one, Kathy? Her mother asked out of curiosity, not having heard of this movie.

"Richard Gere! He's to die for!" Peggy answered.

"And don't forget Julia Roberts!" Kathy added.

Dutch handed Kathy a twenty and told them to have a good time. Taking the twenty, the two girls bounded out of the yard into the house and hopped in Peggy's Honda.

"Drive carefully!" Rosa called out as the car left the driveway. She turned and went back out on the patio to join Dutch and Molly.

"Shall we go inside and have something to drink?" she inquired, arching her eyebrow at Dutch who promptly placed his hand on Molly's waist and steered her inside.

***

After a glass of wine, Dutch stood up and faced the two women sitting on the sofa.

"All right ladies, it's time for dessert."

"Oh, none for me, thank you," Molly said, dabbing her napkin at her lips, wiping a light trace of wine away. "I couldn't eat another thing."

Rosa didn't say anything, but a faint smile crossed her lips as she put her half filled glass down and waited for Dutch to continue.

"Sure you can," he said, slowly pulling his fly down and shaking out his snake of an erection and holding it loosely in his meaty hand.

"Oh my God!" Molly cried out.

"Jesus, Dutch," Rosa blurted, for even she was caught off-guard by his action.

Still grasping his massive tool in hand he approached the two women, Molly cringed in fear, hands raised up to her eyes as Dutch, wearing a huge grin, sat between the women and began rubbing the head of his fat cock against first Molly's and then Rosa's mouth.

"What . . . .?" Molly gasped.

"Lick it Rosa," he said sternly and Rosa complied, sealing her lips tightly around the head of his cock, she sucked earnestly in a lazy rhythm, randomly spanking the tip with her tongue until he pried it loose and tendered it to Molly.

For her part, Molly was now in a trace-like state, a fugue wherein sexual images hung in her mind like a fog. He looked at her and said, "Lick it Molly," and although she leaned toward him she hesitated.

"Lick it Molly. You did such a good job earlier I'd like you to show Rosa just how good you are."

"My God, Rosa, I'm so sorry." Molly cried. "I can't believe . . . this isn't happening . . . it can't be real."

His hand reached out and clasped her neck, urging her forward. "Suck him," Rosa said, thereby totally confusing poor Molly. She opened her mouth to accept him, and after a tentative lick, she hungrily swallowed his abnormally large helmet-like head.

"Oh, Dutch," Rosa said closing the little space between herself and Molly. "Don't get her all upset."

Molly more confused than ever, removed his prick from between her lips and looked quizzically at Rosa.

"Now, now, Molly," Rosa said, "look at me dear. How is it that you chose to seduce Dutch this afternoon?"

With tears in her eyes Molly met Rosa's eyes. "Because . . . my life is so empty, I mean . . . he was there and looked so good to me . . ."

"Like an ice cream popsicle perhaps?" Rosa said taunting her, "so you enjoyed looking at my Dutch?"

"Yes. I . . . I just wanted to . . ."

"You did more than want him, Molly. You fucked him. You sucked him and God knows what else you two did in your bedroom."

"It's just that it's been so long for me . . . my husband . . ."

"I know all about your husband, Molly. I've seen him and some blonde bimbo at a cocktail lounge several times. He couldn't seem to keep his hands off her."

When she was finished Dutch once again presented his engorged prick to Molly. "Don't pay any attention to her Molly, just suck my dick and we'll all be happy."

Not fully understanding what he meant, she took him back into her mouth and as her tongue swirled around his bulbous head, she thought she was safe as long as she sucked him off, but couldn't understand why Rosa was permitting her to do so.

"Molly," Rosa persisted, "does he taste good?"

"Mmmm," she answered and rolled her eyes to affirm it.

"It's quite all right, dear," Rosa said as she stroked Molly's hair. "I'm not angry with you. I know how difficult things have been for you. You don't have to explain."

"Mmmm," Molly removed his cock once again, this time holding it near her mouth. She was highly aroused and wanted nothing more at the moment than to suck his cock and swallow his seed.

"I only know I have to have him. I don't want to hurt you at all Rosa. That's the last thing on my mind. When we met earlier I got so . . . hot for him. I don't know who seduced who. It doesn't matter. We were hot and . . . fucked like dogs in the street."

Dutch liked the analogy even if it wasn't right.

Molly continued after giving his prick a long lascivious lick. "I'm sorry, but . . . I don't understand why you're allowing me to do this now."

"Because I love him and he wants you to."

"That's crazy, I don't understand."

"Okay, let me try to explain. But, hey keep up with the blow job. First, it's obvious you want him and he wants you. Second I love him and will do anything for him. In fact, we've discussed this kind of situation where I share him with another woman. That is, as long as I could be part of the love-making. Unfortunately, we didn't know how or whom to approach. But now, I suppose you've come to us."

Molly uttered a faint, "Oh," and released Dutch's erection from her ovaled lips.

Rosa, now thigh to thigh with Molly planted a delicate kiss on her lips.

"I can taste him on you," she whispered softly. Molly stared at her, unable to find the words or even the energy to respond. She had never, ever felt this way before and was for that matter, unable to explain just how she felt, for other than in friendship she had never kissed another woman.

"Kiss me back, Molly," Rosa said.

Molly complied and something she couldn't explain compelled her to flick the tip of her tongue across the other woman's mouth. Rosa startled her by opening her mouth and drawing her tongue inside. Suddenly both women were deeply involved in a torrid kiss as their respective tongues explored one another's mouth.

When the kiss ended, Molly panted, "I . . . I'm confused," her eyes were having problems focusing and she was as wet as any sex had ever made her before. Reaching for the proper words to express herself, she came up short, but still managed to convey her true feelings.

"I just want to be loved," she sighed longingly.

"And so you shall, dearest Molly, and so you shall," Rosa whispered, beaming a lecherous smile at Molly, "by both of us."

"Oh I didn't mean . . ."

But Rosa was already opening the buttons of Molly's blouse.

"I can't wait to see those beauties of yours Molly. What size are they?"

"My breasts?" Molly asked in a quavering, but highly excited state.

"Yes, your boobs," Rosa giggled, reaching around to unfasten Molly's bra.

"Thirty-six "D," Molly replied shaking her shoulders to dislodge the remaining strap.

"That's a lovely size, don't you agree Dutch?"

"Quite a mouthful as you'll soon find out," he said shaking his thick member as a reminder to both women that he was ready for them in any event.

Rosa leaned back to see Molly's breasts clearly, then lifting the left, took that nipple between her teeth and in a muffled voice told Molly to let her know if she hurt her.

"No . . . no, if feels wonderful."

Rosa's tongue left the nipple for a moment and trailed a long thread of Rosa's saliva.

"Than two mouths should be even better," Dutch said and promptly fell upon her remaining nipple, licking first and then lightly biting down on it. Molly closed her eyes and with a slight shiver took in the sensations, thinking, 'How much better this felt compared to her loveless marriage with Arnold.'

***

A few minutes later they were in Rosa's bedroom. While Rosa continued gnawing on Molly's teat, Dutch removed Molly's shorts, leaving her thong on for the moment. He stepped away for a moment to put on a Miles Davis CD, then returned to the bed where he shucked off his shorts and pulled off his shirt and he was naked; for he distained wearing underwear unless absolutely necessary, as at work under his whites.

Rosa's hands were busy roaming over Molly's firm, almost nude torso; and Dutch again presented his massive hardon to Molly's eager, open mouth. Rosa was still fully clothed, but no one seemed to care and she spent some fifteen minutes teasing Molly, tickling and squeezing her breasts while Molly diligently sucked happily away on Dutch's thick member.

Molly realized she had better do something with Rosa and so, maintaining a good grip on Dutch's cock she reached around and pinched Rosa's ass. Rosa happy to find Molly responding, left her breast and forced her away from the prick she was lovingly sucking to kiss her sensuous mouth once again. It was a long, passionate kiss.

When it ended, Rosa quickly took Dutch's cock in hand and gave it a couple strokes, then gobbled him up, taking almost half his total length into her throat. Dutch, in turn, lifted Molly as though she were a child and placed his mouth upon the filmy thong barely concealing her crotch.

Molly gasped at his touch, imagining him performing the nasty on her. Truth be told, Molly had never been eaten out. She had often dreamed of it, but actually lacked a great deal of sexual expertise. She had given her husband a blowjob on their honeymoon, but he told her it wasn't done by nice girls and she hadn't tried it again. And after six months he began sleeping in the other bedroom, and that was almost the end of her sexual encounters with him, save that one night when he came home drunk and took her brutally, finishing quickly and falling asleep leaving her heaving with desire and longing.

Molly couldn't believe it when Dutch started to chew his way through the flimsy material and shrieked with pleasure on first feeling the touch of his tongue on her wet, swollen labia. He tugged the thong to the side and she parted her legs slightly to allow easier access. And even as Rosa abandoned his jutting prick to renew her suckling on Molly's teat, Molly was compelled to bite her lip as a fierce jolt tore through her belly with the entry of Dutch's tongue into her steamy hole.

"That . . . that feels so nice!" she moaned.

Dutch felt her cuntal muscles constrict. And so, he worked his tongue in and out -- slowly at first, then faster, as Molly rocked her hips against his questing tongue. At the same time, Rosa plunged her tongue into Molly's mouth. Molly accepted the tongue hungrily, squeezing it like a cock inside her mouth as Rosa tongue fucked it back and forth between the straining woman's lips.

The wanton willingness of her next door neighbor amazed Rosa and she was forced to wrench her mouth away and gasp for breath. After filling her lungs with air she removed her clothing and climbed on top of Molly, straddling her hips. Leaning forward, Rosa allowed her nipples to brush over Molly's. And, using a circular motion, she caressed Molly's nipples with her own.

Dutch rolled back content to watch Rosa seduce Molly. Rosa began rubbing her shaven mound against Molly's small patch of fur. Molly purred like a cat.

Positioning himself behind Rosa, Dutch stroked his manhood waiting patiently until Rosa was totally preoccupied with Molly, then he plunged into his wife's slick opening. Caught unaware, Rosa fell away from Molly of Molly as her lover mounted her and drove his massive thickness into her juiced up cunt. Rosa roared with wicked delight as Dutch drove deeply into her cunt while ramming two fingers into Molly.

Rosa was not intimidated by her man and wrested his fingers from Molly's hole, leaned down and began to tongue her.

Molly was in heaven. Here she was, naked, in Dutch's bed, with a woman behind her licking her pussy even as Dutch humped her. After all those months with no sex she was now dangerously close to overload.