Dutch & Molly, His Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A thoroughly gleeful Molly reached under Rosa and felt the other woman's crotch. She could feel Dutch's prick with her fingers at the point it entered Rosa and the juices streaming from Rosa's pussy soaked Molly's hand. Suddenly, Dutch pulled his cock out of his wife, and pushed his stiff prick into Molly. Molly groaned with joy and rotated her hips feverishly as he pumped her hard.

Rosa climbed off Molly and proceeded to play with her own love button. Molly came hard and he left her fevered cunt and rolled away from them to kneel before them.

"I want one of you to suck my dick."

"I'll do it honey," Rosa said and let him kneel over her chest as he fed her his throbbing cock.

As she began to suck, he tugged Molly closer and kissed her. Both were breathing hard when it ended and he motioned Molly to kneel beside him. He raised his leg and had Rosa slip out from under him, then said, "Why don't both of you suck me off?"

The two women responded almost automatically. Molly took him in her mouth and swirled her tongue around his cockhead and Rosa began nibbling on one of his testicles while tickling his asshole. The girls reversed tactics after a few minutes and he felt that old tingle in his balls.

"It's gonna explode, ladies," he announced.

Both women hovered by the head of his cock as Molly squeezed his thick prick, jerking it ever so lightly. He came, spurting copious ropes of white jizm – the first line caught Molly on the upper lip and nose. Rosa pushed herself into position and managed to capture the second rope on her tongue. Molly regained her spot and was lucky to garner the third and final spurt by closing her mouth over his cockhead and sucking away until he was drained, but she retained his fluid in her mouth.

"You've got something I want," Rosa said to Molly. Molly had yet to swallow as she was savoring the taste of his sperm and looked questionably at Rosa. Rosa wasted no time, reaching out and clasping the other woman and kissing her. They both began to laugh although their mouths were sealed upon one another. Giddy with lust, they exchanged Dutch's sperm back and forth until they were forced to swallow. Only then did they end the perverted kiss to roll around the bed laughing until their sides hurt. And soon Dutch joined them in their merriment.

As he lay there recuperating, Rosa began to teach Molly how to eat a pussy. He smiled as Molly spread her legs wide and Rosa teased the outer folds of her labia. Molly's hand automatically began to play with her right nipple. Her eyes shut tightly and her mouth open in a rictus of a smile.

As Rosa's talented tongue delved into her gushing slit, Molly's frequent moaning became louder.

Her back arched when Rosa pressed her mouth firmly down upon her cunt, attempting to drive her pussy inside the passionate mouth sucking at her inner core.

"Yes, yes . . . I'm soooo close!"

Rosa swirled her tongue frantically, licking and kissing and sucking eager to bring Molly off again. Dutch joined in, wetting a finger and sticking up Molly's ass. Resting her tired tongue, Rosa thrust two fingers into Molly, who groaned pleasurably from being probed in both holes at the same time. Her hips were thrusting in wild abandonment. It occurred to Rosa that Dutch had been right on the money in describing Molly as a totally willing participant and she intensified her attack on the woman's cunt, adding a third finger.

Dutch was working his third finger into Molly's asshole and as it squeezed into her anal canal, she screamed with depraved pleasure. Molly felt the next orgasm beginning to well up inside her and began yelling obscenities at her two lovers while humping back at the fingers like a bitch in heat.

Molly heard it first – the squishing sound caused by Rosa's fingers and her own juices sluicing from her with each thrust of Rosa's fingers. Then she realized the Rosa's entire hand was inside her!

She began to jerk this way and that way. Dutch couldn't keep his fingers in her ass any longer as Molly writhed around on the bed like a deranged slut -- lust filled and hopelessly unsatiated.

Rosa grew alarmed as Molly's cunt tightened around her hand and then Molly exploded in a gigantic climax, spewing a huge torrent of bodily fluid so slippery it allowed Rosa to pull her hand free.

Molly lay there, twitching and jerking for several minutes as a series of belated orgasms followed the initial explosion.

"Want me to fuck you now, Molly?" Dutch asked, knowing what the answer would be.

Her eyes were glazed, if anything Molly was sexshocked, still she was responsive enough to reply in a low murmur, "Anything you want me to do I'll do. I love the both of you. I've never even dreamed of feeling like this."

"Spread 'em for me baby," he said, addressing Rosa, who did so. He thought her legs were now spread impossibly wide, as both holes gaped openly at him, dripping with the remnants of her overflowing juices.

"I'm gonna take your ass, Molly," he said and readied himself to do just that.

"Okay, I . . . never done it that way, but okay."

Although he'd had three fingers in her earlier, they didn't match up with his oversized, cockhead.

"Try to relax, Molly this may be a bit painful."

"Let me help," Rosa said and took his member in hand and worked it up and down Molly's anus until satisfied she had the right angle and then she nodded to Dutch.

He shoved about an inch into her shitter and she groaned in pain. "It gets easier," he said trying to comfort her. Rosa held him once again and placed him at the center axis of her ass.

He thrust in and gained another inch or so and now Molly was breathing hard. "Maybe if I got on my hands and knees," she offered.

He pulled out with a soft pop and Molly, her hair stuck to her face, scrambled into position. This time Rosa sent two of her fingers into Molly's rectum, causing her to arch her back.

"Did that hurt?" Rosa asked.

Molly spit a hair from her mouth and turning her head to look back at them replied, "No, but I thought for a second I was gonna cum again."

"You will," Dutch laughed. "You will, once I get into you. By God you're tight back there."

Molly took a couple deep breaths and braced herself for the next onslaught as Rosa pulled her fingers out of Molly's abused asshole. Dutch plowed into her once again. This time her asshole stretched enough to accept his head and another inch. He eased back a little, then thrust hard and purchased another two inches.

Molly groaned, but this time it was a groan of pleasure and not pain.

"I think I can take you now," she offered.

Three more thrusts and he had full penetration. The sweat dripped from his forehead as he admired himself fully impaled inside her ass.

"Play with her cunt, Rosa. We'll work her from both sides."

Rosa giddy with fevered yearning for his cock herself complied and tenderly pried Molly's slickened labia apart, rubbing her thumb over the hooded nub, coaxing it out.

Molly moaned as her clit engorged again, rising to meet Rosa's nimble fingers. Fingers that tickled, pinched and probed as Dutch pounded his prick in and out of her ass even as he squeezed her rigid nipples.

"Oh God . . . Oh God!" Molly cried, throwing her head back.

"Like it?" He asked, driving it into the hilt and feeling his balls jounce against the back of her thighs.

"Oh God . . . love it! Love it! Gonna cum soon!"

"How about you, Dutch?" Rosa asked, taking her mouth from Molly's clit for only a second before burying her face in Molly's cunt once again and wrapping her hands around her upper thighs.

"Yeah, Jesus she's so fucking tight!" He shook his head and the sweat flew through the air, landing on Molly who didn't notice and Rosa who blinked as some got in her eye.

"Gonna try something, honey," Rosa said and brought her hand down, smacking Molly's cunt.

"Ouch!" Molly yelled. "What?"

But Rosa slapped her again, even as Dutch increased his pace, slamming his cock deeply into her almost countering the slaps raining down upon Molly's reddened cunt.

"Oh yeah, slap her cunt," Dutch laughed as he felt himself tingling in the deepest recesses of his balls. Rosa did so, but diminished the velocity of her hand.

Dutch reached under Molly and grabbed a breast, squeezing it hard as he began to cum.

That was enough to bring Molly's orgasm on and the two of them exploded together. Molly tried to capture some much needed air in her empty lungs and finally managed to do so by taking long, ragged gasps, then collapsed on the bed with Dutch toppling on top of her.

Molly revived after some ten minutes. Dutch rested, if one can call sucking one of Rosa's taut nipples resting. Rosa wedged Molly between them and they cuddled and whispered sweet nothings in Molly's eager ears. They told her they loved her and she began to cry.

"I haven't had anyone tell me that since I was fifteen," she mewed, wiping a tear from her cheek.

Dutch had to admire Molly's true beauty and lush body. Rosa tenderly kissed the next tear away and before they realized what was happening the women were deep into a torrid kiss. Suddenly Rosa broke it off and pulled Dutch over. Molly's hungry mouth sought his and then they were embroiled in a long, sensual kiss that left him with another hardon.

Rosa, undaunted by the passion her lover was showing Molly, took Molly's breast and toyed with it, nipping, kissing, licking and sucking so that Molly moaned through the kiss.

Rosa head the front door open and close. Kathy was home! Quietly she slipped out of bed and threw on a robe and went to greet her daughter.

***

"Hi sweetie," Rosa said cheerfully to her daughter, Kathy.

"Hi Mom," Kathy replied averting her eyes having taken in at one glance her mother's swollen lips and the smell of strong sexually activity.

"What's the matter baby?" The older woman asked, puzzled over the fact that Kathy hadn't given her the usual hug and kiss as she usually did.

"I guess I interrupted you two . . ." She began and then decided not to push it.

Hugging the robe tighter around herself, Rosa realized her daughter knew of her recent sexual proclivities and tried to make the best of it. "We . . . Dutch and me, decided to get it on, you know, no one was home and . . ."

"I understand Mom, now if you don't mind I'm a little tired, the movie was all right, but I'm tired and I'm going to bed. Then she kissed her mother on the lips and left the room. Once inside her room Kathy wondered about the strange taste she'd encountered on her Mother's mouth. She knew Dutch's masculine taste well enough to recognize it, but there was another there that she couldn't make out. 'Strange,' she thought as she undressed and got into bed, 'very strange. And Mom hadn't denied she was having sex . . .' Kathy closed her eyes and just before she fell asleep it hit her. She bolted upright in the bed. 'Pussy! It was the flavor of pussy!'

Leaping out of her bed she picked up a glass and held it to the wall to eavesdrop on her mother's room.

"Tell me about your husband," she heard Rosa ask. 'Who was in there with her?' Kathy asked herself.

"What's to tell?" The unknown voice continued. "He came home one night after having been gone three nights and he hadn't been on any business trip, and told me he was bored with me. That had to mean there was someone else. It turns out there were several someone else's."

"The bastard!" Rosa said sympathetically and with enforced meaning.

'She's here!' Kathy said to herself, 'the woman's still here! My god wait until Dutch finds out! There will be hell to pay.'

"Why haven't you dumped him?" Rosa asked.

"And do what? I've never held a job, don't have any money; and where would I go?'

"What about the savings and bank accounts," Dutch said, "Are they jointly held?"

In the next room, on hearing Dutch's voice Kathy recoiled and dropped the glass. Reacting quickly she shot her knee out and managed to deflect the glass and catch it before it hit the floor and shattered and managed to keep from alerting those in the next room that she was listening in on them.

"I don't know," Molly said tentatively. "He takes care of those things."

"There's no time like the present to find out," he said and pulled his shorts on. "Come on, the both of you, put some clothes on and let's go take a look."

Kathy gingerly placed the glass on her vanity and excitedly opened her door a crack to watch from her darkened bedroom. 'Who could the woman be? Wait until she told Peggy about this, it would blow her away.'

A minute later, her mother and Dutch passed by her door. 'Where was the mystery woman?' Kathy wondered and then Molly passed and paused just outside her room.

Molly's eyes flicked to Kathy's door and noticed it was slightly open.

'She knows,' Kathy thought, 'she knows I was watching.' A second later, Molly moved on and Kathy saw the side of her face. 'It's our neighbor! What's her name? Margie? Mary, no . . . Molly -- Molly! That's Molly all right.' At the same time, Kathy realized she was sopping wet around her pussy. She returned to her bed after closing the door and located her vibrator.

Moments later she was coming hard in one of her most memorable orgasms.

***

Molly opened her backdoor and they all went inside. She had decided not to mention that Kathy's door had been ajar.

"Are you sure he's not home?" Rosa whispered.

"Yeah, no car and he always leaves his wallet and car keys on the kitchen table."

"Do you know where he keeps the checkbook and other papers?"

"I . . .I'm not sure."

"Does he have anything that passes for an office?" Dutch asked.

"Mmmm, yeah in the guest bedroom."

"Let's take a look," Rosa said, and they began to rifle through Arnold's personal effects.

Dutch found the savings book and smiled. "It's a joint account. Don't you recall signing this?"

When we were first married he had me sign a lot of things. He told me I didn't need to worry about them, that he'd take care of all that stuff, I should just keep the house in order and have his meals ready for him like a good little wife."

"He really is a bastard," Dutch said. "Well let's see about fixing his ass good."

Rosa uncovered the checkbook in a desk drawer. Molly discovered a stack of stock certificates.

"Look at this," she said her excitement mounting. As she perused the pile she began to frown.

"What's the matter," Molly asked.

"His name, everything's in his name."

"Take them anyway," Dutch said, "he doesn't have them, he has to put up a lot of money to recover them from the companies themselves as kind of an escrow."

Rosa also found three thousand dollars rolled up in the back of the last drawer they searched.

"Let's get out of here," she said and took a deep breath. "Molly I've got a place I know of that has low rent and is in a decent neighborhood. We'll get you in there first thing tomorrow morning. And I'll make a few calls to see about finding you a job of some kind, just to get you started."

Molly was crying. "I . . . I don't know how to thank the two of you," she looked up and frowned. "Um, what about the RV?" Molly asked.

"The RV?" Dutch said puzzled. "I didn't see an RV."

"It's at the garage; I was going to pick it up tomorrow after they finished servicing it."

"Then we'll pick it up and take it too. You can park it in back of my place. In fact I was going to suggest you use my old place. I'm living here with Rosa and haven't gotten around to selling it,

so . . ."

"That's perfect honey," Rosa said.

"Oh, oh . . . I'm so happy, thank you both, thank you for everything." Molly was crying tears of happiness.

Rosa hugged her and after a moment, Dutch joined in. He was surprised to find himself with another hardon. "Ladies, let's get back to our warm, comfy bed. Something's come up."

They all laughed at that and then gathered the materials they had found and left. Molly never looked back.

***

Around 2:30 in the morning, Dutch woke up and wearing only a pair of shorts went to the bathroom. After urinating he went to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of milk. When he turned around he found Kathy standing there. She wore a nightgown, but with the dim lighting provided by the refrigerator, he could see her nipples jutting out as well as the faint outline of her triangle.

"Good morning Kathy, I'm surprised to find you up at this hour. Can I pour you a glass of milk?" He tried his best not to stare at her lithe form, but being a man, couldn't tear his eyes away from her.

She knew what she was doing to him and discovered that she was enjoying the power, or sense of power it seemed to provide her. "Yes," she said, "I'd love a glass thank you." This afforded her the opportunity to move closer to him. Her nostril's flared as she absorbed his masculine odor.

He noted that his hand was shaking as he poured the milk into a small glass, and then handed it to her. Her eyes never left his as she accepted the glass.

"Thanks," she said and drank half her milk down.

"You are welcome," he said and found his throat had gone dry.

"You guys have a party tonight?" She brazenly inquired.

"Not really," he said, growing uneasy at the direction the conversation was going. Then to make matters worse he felt himself hardening.

"Who's in the bedroom with you and Mom?" She asked and her knees shook, knowing that such questions were best left unasked.

'She knows,' he thought. 'I might as well be honest.' "The truth?" He asked.

"Of course, the truth."

"Molly the next door neighbor has had a difficult time of it. Her husband is cheating on her and she was very upset and came over crying, and well, we took her in. Your mom will find her a place tomorrow and I'll see about helping her find a job."

'There,' he thought, 'that went well."

Kathy idly scratched at a point just above her left breast. His eyes focused on the budding nipple just below her hand.

"So fucking her was what . . . an act of kindness?"

He was stunned by her bluntness. "Kathy . . . I . . ."

"Don't bother to explain. It won't work." And suddenly all the defenses that she had summoned up to reach this point abandoned her and she began to cry.

He had no alternative but to take her in his arms and comfort her. He was never sure what triggered it, but suddenly they were kissing. Dutch felt as if his mouth were pressed against an angel's. He felt her jump slightly in surprise, then her mouth opened and her tongue came into play, pushing between his lips and dancing across the roof of his mouth, by this point Dutch had kicked into seduction number one gear and he responded in kind. His mind in turmoil, he wondered just how far he should allow this to go?

For Kathy's part, well she was in seventh heaven. All those nights lying in bed listening to him making love to her mother had excited her beyond reason. She wanted him and she wanted him now. She started to subtly grind her body against his. Dutch permitted his hands to slide down to her waist, but held her gently as the kiss continued. A few seconds later, Kathy recovered a semblance of self control and relaxed, settling her body against his, no longer grinding her pubis against him. Finally she broke away, settling back and laying her head on his chest. He hugged her against him, feeling the rapid in-out of her breath slow as she recovered. He ran his hands lightly up and down her back, wanting to do so much more, but knowing this was not the right time, nor the right place.

"Feeling better?" He whispered into her ear and pushing strands of hair back from her forehead.

Dreamily, she answered, "Sleepy, exhausted, and happy."

Perhaps we should both return to our beds," he said kindly, curling a finger in a lock of her hair.

She lifted her head and kissed his chest, then snuggled around in his arms until satisfied with the way he was holding her.