Dutch & Rosa at the Rourk's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both men were finished for the night. Rosa was in an almost comatose state. Only the insatiable Alice craved still more. She managed to satisfy some of her oral cravings; cleaning both cocks of any semen and then ravaging both of Rosa's holes until a weary Rosa shoved her away.

Much later Rosa stirred and taking care not to awaken the now sleeping Alice, sat up and took a brief inventory. Her labium was raw, red and swollen and she had dried cum spread over her entire lower body. She looked over at Alice and saw globs of semen still oozing from her cunt and ass. She too was a gooey mess with red welt marks from being squeezed by both burly men.

As silently as possible Rosa eased herself off the bed, traipsed to the shower and carefully closed the bathroom door behind her. She smiled with satisfaction on discovering the Rourk's had four jets in their extra large shower. 'Funny,' she thought, 'I didn't notice it the last time.' She smiled realizing that she was still coming throughout that first time in the shower, no wonder she hadn't notice it then. She remained under the hot jets until Robert and Alice joined her.

"So, Rosa, how did you like it?" Alice inquired as she lathered her upturned breasts.

Pausing to note the state of Robert's penis before she replied, (It was limp) she said, "It was better than I'd thought it would be."

Robert chimed in with, "Than you'll be joining us again for another session?"

"I certainly will, you don't mind if I bring Dutch with me?"

They responded together, a sign of being married for several years, "Bring whomever you want. The more the merrier."

***

They were all smiles as they said their goodbyes. Rosa was almost too tired to walk and leaned on Dutch as they made their way to his battered Volvo. For the first time since she'd known him, he failed to kick or strike the vehicle with anything. Alice and Robert stood arm in arm at the door waving until the Volvo disappeared from view.

When the door was closed he took Alice in his arms and kissed her lightly on her swollen lips.

She smiled tiredly at him and pecked him back.

"She was hotter than we had any reason to expect her to be," Alice said.

"True," he said sitting down to remove his slippers.

"I especially loved it when she ate my ass," Alice cooed, obviously reliving the moment.

"Oh there were several incidents that I found very stimulating, but let's wait until we watch the video tomorrow."

"Mmmmmm," she husked, "tomorrow. It is tomorrow already. Do you have anything left for me . . . say as a nightcap?"

"Maybe."

"Can you put it in me?"

"Will you milk me?'

"Uh huh."

"Then I think we can oblige you," he said shucking off the last of his clothing.

"Christ, what is it with me, I feel so empty unless there's a cock, or tongue inside me somewhere."

"I've told you, you are a nymphomaniac, a lovely, lovely woman whom I love with all my heart, but a nymphomaniac nonetheless."

She spread her legs to an almost impossible width, summoning his member. And as Robert placed his weight upon her and sank into her she sighed contentedly, closed her eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

To her supine figure he whispered, "And I wouldn't have it any other way."