Dutch Movie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was strong and her tongue did reach his crack. But she was fast. She dodged her head sideways and, rising, returned her tongue to his cockhead. She sucked on it, thrumming around the heart shaped lower part. He moaned. She enjoyed the sensation.

He rose, cock bobbing. The camera to the right had a clear shot of the saliva-slicked cock bouncing off her pale cheek, trailing a thin length of saliva into her blonde hair. She looked transparently consumed by lust, oblivious to the two cameras.

He offered her a hand and raised her to her feet. She stood unsteadily for a moment and then he positioned her on the bed, spread on hands and knees. He caressed her back softly and she emitted what came out like a purr as hands traced a responsive body.

She looked over her shoulder. He nudged her knees apart. Her pussy and ass were spread wide for him, for the camera, for the director. Blood pulsed to her groin.

She was going to fuck on camera.

The bed sagged as he knelt onto it. He placed the head of his cock and grabbed her hips. He edged in, half an inch at a time. 'One' she mouthed. 'Two'. Slowly the thickness slid in. Halfway he extracted most of it. A camera came close to capture the sheen of his slicked cock. The other camera pivoted round to capture her face full on as she reacted to his re-entry. His hands grabbed her hips and he began to thust in more fully. Five and six thrusts and he was burying his full length in her. He made the odd grunt. She hung her head, letting blonde hair fall. His cock was fully buried. She raised her head. The camera still kept her in its gaze.

He pulled out and guided her onto her back. He spread her legs wide for him, for the cameras and pushed his throbbing length back into her. His arms held her legs wide in a 'V'. She sensed the camera filming his deep, insistent penetration of her.

He increased pace and the sound of his balls slapping against her became rhythmic. His arms rose to her shoulders and held her down forcefully has he thrust. Her breasts bounced, the pinky brown nipples taut with excitement.

And then he extracted himself and edged up to he face. She smelt herself, saw her slick on his cock. He placed it at her lips. Tentatively she licked and then began to swirl her tongue over and around the head. She took half the length in, this time excitement and no gagging.

He pulled back and repositioned her on her hands and knees. He took momentarily longer to position himself, but she didn't mind as she closed her eyes and absorbed the physical sensations of pleasure and wanton exposure, for she knew her pussy and ass were once again on full and shameless display.

She sense him stroking his monstrous cock, up and down, and then she had the answer what he had been doing. She felt a lubricant drip, oily, on her ass, and a finger slicking it in. The finger entered to the second knuckle. The left camera edged round even as the actor pulled her hips back, penetrating her ass onto his finger.

Anal? She was doing anal? She let her head fall as she felt his strong hands spread her ass cheeks. He spread them wide, her puckered pink asshole stretched, viewed by the camera. Nothing to hide. And then a cock was placed at her hole, his left hand spreading cheeks wide as he guided the tip in. He paused to let her muscles adapt.

Her hand strayed to her clit, building a sideways motion. His cock began to advance, slowly and inexorably between her cheeks and deeper into her ass. Soon it was buried halfway. He paused and then edged her hips back, encouraging her to fuck his cock with her ass. When he was three quarters buried he made his first thrust. He built a motion, fucking her until he buried the length is his shaft in her. She increased her toying with her clit.

The cameras were side and rear now. This was as unvarnished and raw sex as was possible. His last thrust led to a pause, cock completely disappeared, and then he extracted it. She was still playing with her clit. Her ass was still spread and for a moment the camera captured her open asshole. Now kneeling near her shoulders he leaned over and raised her head. Two ropes of sperm shot onto her face. One blast penetrated her open, sighing mouth. Another pulse and more sperm smacked against her face. White dribbled off her onto the sheets as she brought herself to climax, shuddering until she lay flat.

'And now what?' she thought.

12