Dutch Painting Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lucky men. Speak in a German accent. They'll think it is natural - they have single sex changing rooms over there."

He paused. "Shower, hang your robe in the changing area and come out with your towel off. I want you to go in naked."

"No."

"No? I don't think that is the agreement."

She gulped, and nodded.

He hung his robe up and showered. Wrapping a towel around his waist and another around his shoulders he opened the door to the central area. A woman in a black one piece was in the steam room. The two men emerged from the sauna, both in capacious trunks, and entered the changing room. He heard showers run. His wife emerged, blonde hair darkened from the shower, wrapped again in a towel.

He shook his head. "Not the agreement." She gazed into the now empty sauna. Her face betrayed relief. "Go back, wait a minute and then come out again. And do it properly this time."

She pirouetted to vanished behind the heavy changing room door. As she did the two men emerged from their shower and made a beeline for the sauna. In what might have been a sequence written for the theatre one door closed and another opened. His wife emerged, pink from the hot shower and quite naked, towel in hand.

She walked to the sauna door looking at him coquetteishly. He followed. She entered and started, for she was, in nude glory, confronting two older, startled men. He bumped into her from behind, nudging her left to the empty bench facing the men. She placed her towel down. Entering the spirit she turned so they could admire her ass as she smoothed the towel.

She smiled sideways at him and turned to stretch, her breasts tightening and her limbs lengthening. She settled on the higher bench and leaned forward, legs clamped together, breast falling forward attractively and slightly pendulously. The top of her pussy area was visible, but then she rested a hand delicately on it. She began to glisten in the heat. The men, one older than the other, both balding, could not help but stare. As he sat, towel covering him partially, he noticed that the younger of the men had tentpoled his swimming trunks. She noticed too. They were not leaving the sauna any time soon.

Leaning back against the wall she closed her eyes. Her hands and arms went to her sides, and her legs began to part, first imperceptibly but then - almost as though she was drifting off - to a couple of inches. Much more of her was now on view: they could see some of her waxed slit, though with the lighting it was seen as though darkly, depending as much on imagination as eyesight. One of the men realised that his bulk was blocking light from an encased bulb above and behind him. He shifted and the lighting improved. He shifted satisfied, eyes glancing repeatedly at her groin.

Both men were now shifting uneasily around the bulges in their swimming trunks. She parted her legs another inch. They too conducted a fiction of leaning back and opening and closing their eyes. When open, their glances were perceptible and hungry.

He glanced at her. She turned to him and he nodded. She took the towel and stood. Slicked with perspiration, rivulets of it running between her breasts and down her belly to her pussy, she paused and then went to the door. He followed, as did the men, who stared at her gently swaying ass as she made her way to the changing room. She turned to him and asked (in a German accent, of course), "Shower and steam, or do we go?". She stood, resplendent, pink from the heat, glistening with moisture, naked.

12