DUYA 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A girl accustomed to taking orders, Bethany assumed that when Rachael requested to be pleasured by mouth it meant that she desired to by pleasured by mouth only. Even if this was not what Rachael had intended, and she hadn't, it is still what Bethany did. The pale, dark haired, and nude girl started by slowly kissing her way up from Rachael's ankles. One leg at a time, a couple times each, she kissed all the way up to Rachael's pelvis. The entire time she kept her hands clasped behind her back.

She moved her mouth close to Rachael's pussy lips and breathed warm air onto the soft, sensitive skin. Rachael began to breath more heavily aching to feel Bethany's touch on her. Slowly Bethany leaned in and gave Rachael's pussy a soft, but long kiss. A few more times she kissed, up and down Rachael's dripping slit. Bethany breathed the aroma in deep, thoroughly enjoying her task. She slowly licked Rachael's juices off of her lips, savoring the unmistakable taste of a woman's lust. Then, without warning, she plunged her tongue into Rachael's soft darkness. Rachael bucked her hips entirely off the chair and gasped deeply. Bethany moved her head with Rachael's hips, not breaking oral-to-vaginal contact.

Bethany furiously and expertly worked her tongue in all the right places. Rachael had never had so good a partner go down on her. She was reaching orgasm after only a minute of Bethany's onslaught upon her. As Rachael's climax began Bethany drastically slowed her tongue. With less stimulation Rachael's climb to climax was slowed. Bethany now licked so slowly that Rachael's impending orgasm began to recede. Rachael panted and made high pitched chirps, looking down at Bethany with a questioning look as if to say 'OMG, I WAS SO CLOSE! WHY DID YOU STOP!?' but she was incapable of forming words. Bethany saw Rachael's expression and knew exactly what the subject of her expert abilities was feeling. She smiled wickedly and began again to increase her pace and vary her style.

Bethany kept Rachael on edge. Multiple times she worked the increasingly sweaty young blonde to the edge and held her there with masterful tongue. By now Rachael had taken off the rest of her clothes. Her nude body was slick and shining as pert breasts raised and lowered with her deep breathing. Bethany knew that each time Rachael came close to climax it was as if climbing a ladder to the clouds and each time she let Rachael slip back a few rungs it would be all the better when she finally broke the horizon. Finally Bethany decided it was time to give Rachael that for which she had been waiting.

Pink tongue flew across pink pussy and Rachael reached the point of no return. Rachael screamed, really screamed; she'd never done this during sex before. Her orgasm was so powerful that she actually squirted juices all over Bethany's pretty face. Bethany didn't miss a beat and kept going on Rachael for what seemed like minutes. Slowly the beautiful woman came down from her ecstasy. Her muscles relaxed and she became a puddle in the chair, unmoving save her breathing. But Bethany wasn't done yet. Taking initiative she moved to sit on the arm of the chair and reached her left hand down to Rachael's pussy, soaked with her own cum and Bethany's saliva.

Bethany slipped her finger just slightly into Rachael and rapidly moved her hand causing a vibratory sensation. Rachael was again being brought to orgasm, a different kind of orgasm this time. It was much less powerful but it still caused her muscles to tense and her breath to quicken. Bethany was unrelenting and brought her subject to at least three more of these small and rapid orgasms. Rachael lost count of them.

When Bethany finally suspended her actions Rachael was more than spent. She couldn't move an inch were it a matter of life and death. She felt a hundred pounds heavier as she ceased to sit in the chair and simply existed upon it. Bethany draped a blanket over Rachael and gently stroked her shoulder length blonde hair and it was only a matter of moments before Rachael succumbed to a deep sleep.

Rachael was awakened by a handsome man. She soon recognized him as the one who had been sitting behind the large desk. It took a few moments for Rachael to gather her thoughts and remember exactly where she was and how she got there.

"You ok?" he asked with a smile.

"Yea, I'm fine. Just..... a little groggy I guess" said Rachael as she woke up.

"Here, I have this for you Miss." and the man held out a luxurious and warm looking red robe. Rachael had almost forgotten that she was nude under the blanket. The man turned his back as Rachael stood and wrapped herself in the comfortable robe. The man set down a pair of fuzzy slippers and Rachael stepped into them.

"I've been instructed to escort you back to your room" said the man. "My name is Rob, by the way. Your clothes have been cleaned and have been returned to your room."

"Thank you Rob" was all Rachael could think to say.

Rob led the young woman back to her quarters. Dusk would soon be approaching which meant Rachael must have been asleep for nearly eight hours. "Carl has cooked you a nice meal for this evening. Mrs. Heyward has instructed me to inform you that you may take tomorrow off to make a decision on whether or not you would like to accept a student teaching position here at Dramatus. You'll find a book on your pillow, it is the rules and regulations of the school and Mrs. Heyward wants you to take some time tomorrow to read it. If you need anything or have any questions there's a list of who to call by the telephone in your quarters."

By this time they had reached the small building that acted as Rachael's temporary home. Rachael thanked Rob, went inside, and had a nice dinner. She found the book and began to read it. She figured she might as well get that done so she could have all of tomorrow to rest and recuperate. She wouldn't need the time to make a decision, after all. Rachael knew she was at Dramatus to stay.

12