DUYA 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK ME!"

She hadn't had a man inside of her since she got to the school two weeks ago, even a few weeks before that as well. She clawed at Bradley's chest. She pinched his nipples hard. She put his hands on her pert little breasts and dug her fingers into his back and his clenching young ass. Bradley pumped furiously and it wasn't long before he knew he would have to extract himself from the tight pussy into which he was lodged.

Abruptly he pulled out of Rachael and quickly grabbed for her thong which had somehow not gotten knocked off the desk. He barely had time to spread the crotch of the panties in front of his cock head before he exploded into them. Though he'd come just an hour and a half earlier his balls were obviously still carrying more than their average load. By the time his orgasm subsided the entire crotch of the black lace thong was host to a pool of cum.

"Wait here" Rachael said as she recovered her breath and stood. She patted down her skirt and walked to the back of the room where some spare uniforms were kept for just such an occasion. She grabbed the set she determined to be closest to Bradley's size and also a pair of white brief underwear. She walked back up to Bradley who was still recovering from his powerful orgasm.

"This will be the conclusion of your disciplinary punishment. Not that what we just did was a punishment." she leaned in and pecked the young man on the cheek. "Call that a formal acceptance of your apology for disrespecting me. Your punishment is about to commence. Put on the thong Bradley."

The student looked at the cum filled black lace panties. For a moment he considered arguing but thought better of it as he would prefer this to being forced, once again, to orally clean up his mess. Trying not to spill, he bent over and pulled the small undergarment up his legs.

"Pause." Rachael said. Bradley stopped mid thigh. "Now put these on over them so nothing spills out." and she handed him the white briefs. Bradley also stepped into this pair of underwear and pulled the two up together. The warm cum was pressed against his now mostly flaccid penis. He felt it squish into the crevices of his genitals and he cringed at the sensation. Rachael walked around him and made sure the thong was firmly lodged between his muscular cheeks. Bradley then put on the rest of the uniform.

"You may remove these when classes conclude this afternoon. If you need to use the restroom you must find me first so we can make sure those panties are refilled before you put them back on." Rachael instructed.

As it was early in the morning Bradley was forced to find Rachael a little while after lunch and ask her to escort him to the restroom. After she allowed him to urinate Bradley was made, with dried cum covering his cock, to jerk himself off in front of her and any other student who happened to enter the bathroom and spill a fresh load of semen into the panties before putting them back on. Though only two people knew Bradley spent that day walking around in cum filled women's underwear the young man couldn't help but feel like his peers could tell if only from the smell. Rachael very much enjoyed this thought. Not that she wanted to set her students up for failure, but she already couldn't wait for the next student who would deserve punishment at her hands.

12