DVD Rental Guy Takes Us Both

Story Info
He gets the couple to the next level.
8k words
4.42
115.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight's visit was exactly two weeks after Ian's first trip to the home of Gary and Cheryl. Cheryl was the one who called him earlier in the week, and this surprised him, as it was usually the husband who made the calls, at least in the initial stages of a new 'account'. The young couple had bought one feature -The Dinner Party - and oneScrew My Wife Pleasecompilation and spent £35.

Cheryl told Ian on the telephone that tonight's budget would be £100 so that they could "broaden our collection". Those were Cheryl's words, and she also asked Ian if he had anything different for them to check out. Ian found the telephone conversation to be quite illuminating, and it told him some interesting things about them both. First, Cheryl appeared to be in the driving seat, and sounded very keen and excited to build their library of good adult film titles. Second, she gave clear indications that she wanted the movies to give both herself and her husband Gary some new ideas for sexual experimentation. This had got Ian thinking, and he had chosen a wider variety for his second visit than what he would normally have chosen. Third, Ian knew that he was going to fuck this 25 year old young blonde wife, and knew also that her husband would get off watching her with another, older man. Again. These were the times when the DVD sales guy just loved his part-time job.

Ian rang the doorbell, just as he did exactly two weeks ago to the minute - he was actually a very punctual person, and generally quite organised and structured. Inside the house, Gary and Cheryl were already set, their own drinks on the coffee table in the lounge, and a very respectable cab-sauv opened and breathing, as this seemed to be Ian's tipple. When the doorbell rang, Cheryl practically leapt from the sofa and bounded towards the front door. Gary went to fetch a glass for Ian's wine.

Cheryl opened the door and ushered Ian inside. As soon as the door closed Cheryl turned back to Ian and wrapped her hands around his neck, pulling him towards her and kissing him on the lips. It was more than a friendly 'hello' kiss as he felt her wet tongue lick along his lips, and push onto his teeth. Just as he was about to respond by dropping his sports bag and opening his mouth for a 'proper' kiss, she had let go of him and sort of skipped into the lounge ahead of him.

Cheryl gave him a twirl and with a mischievous grin asked, "You like?"

Ian drank her in from the feet upwards, being a leg man. She wore black patent high heels which lengthened her already shapely legs, which were encased in black fishnets. From about 4 inches above the knee he could see her hip hugging black party dress, which was sleeveless and backless, with a front plunge down to just between her shapely 34C breasts, which did not need a bra. This was just as well because a bra couldn't be worn with this dress. It was the back that Ian liked because the plunge went right down to her butt cleavage, making it difficult, or rather impossible to wear panties with this dress. Ian also deduced that the fishnets were hold-ups as there was no suspender (garter) belt or pantyhose waistband on show. To finish off her outfit Cheryl wore a black choker and black button earrings. Her blonde shoulder length hair hung loose, and was not 'up' as was the case on their first meeting. She looked drop dead gorgeous and very fuckable. Ian was getting hard in his trousers just looking at her.

Cheryl finished off her twirl by facing Ian and then gripping the front hem of her dress in both hands and flicking it up and teasing said, "No panties - see?" Ian was only momentarily taken aback by Cheryl's brazenness as he drank in the quick flash of her shaven cunt, freshly done for this evening. Ian actually recognised the hold-up fishnets as the special edition 007 ones that were marketed a while back as 'For your legs only', and the top of each stocking was decorated with a row of thin silver diamante strips. Sexy and elegant. Ian made a mental note to perhaps share his pet theory about the 'triangle of the female sexual persona' with her, and possibly adopt her as a future subject.

The atmosphere in the room was not so much like the nervous anticipation felt two weeks ago, but more a feeling of excited expectation. Gary was at this point standing by the small coffee table in front of his armchair to the left of the sofa - the larger table had been moved away to provide more room for the fun that was certain to follow. Ian walked round and dropped his sports bag by the other chair, and met Gary with a firm handshake in front of the sofa.

Gary said, "Good to see you again, Ian. You'll have to excuse Cheryl - she's been like this all day - high as a kite! She didn't go to work, she changed her outfit for this evening about a dozen times, wouldn't stop playing with herself, and just about wore out the motor on the DVD player!"

"Cheryl - it sounds like you are ready to party, as our American friends would say?" commented Ian.

"Not bloody half," giggled Cheryl. "I've been counting down the hours to your arrival. It was such a turn on last time, and I think you might have more tricks up your sleeve, you dirty old man." Cheryl said it in a cheeky, approving kind of way, and wasn't being derogatory in the least. She had known for a long time that she was attracted to older men, and dirty old men who were just that in her company made her horny right through.

"She is on her second bottle of champagne - she started at lunchtime," said Gary. "It makes her more horny than drunk though, and then she just gets filthy minded and filthy mouthed." There was a hint of pride in Gary's voice, which indicated that he loved this aspect of his wife's sexual personality, the fact that he enjoyed his wife being brazen and flirtatious, especially in the company of other men. Gary did in fact love the way she had taken to Ian, and relished her first fucking two weeks ago by him. Gary had often wanked in secret, remembering the images of Ian fucking his wife on that very sofa two weeks ago, and desperately wanted to see this happen again, tonight hopefully. He didn't think he was going to be disappointed.

Ian sat in his chair, and Cheryl sat on the sofa by herself. Ian opened his sports bag and pulled out a few DVDs in their cases, and placed them on the small table next to the two glasses of wine and the flute of champagne. Cheryl reached for the top one which was entitled Looking In. Ian reached into his bag again and brought out a digital camera, followed by a digital camcorder and a tripod. Cheryl had already picked up the top title and as she leaned back on the sofa to study it, she noticed Ian setting the camcorder on it's tripod at his side, pointing it into the room and covering both her sofa and Gary's chair. 'This is getting interesting', she thought, as Ian sat down again and started playing with the digital camera controls, having started the camcorder running.

Ian took a couple of pictures of Cheryl reading the DVD cover, then motioned (out of cam view) for her to insert it into the player. She did so, and then sat back on the sofa. Ian had the controller and skipped to a point a few minutes into the movie. It was about a young couple that had just moved into a new neighbourhood, and it was apparent they had some relationship problems of a sexual nature. It enfolded that two other couples in the street had sex in their homes with no curtains or shades closed, and the young couple both witnessed this on different occasions. Cheryl and Gary were both engrossed, as this was a real exhibitionist/voyeur dream situation. Ian caught Cheryl's eye and parted his legs out of the cam view, and nodded to her, as he rubbed his hand over his crotch. Cheryl opened her own legs wide, forcing the dress up over her fishnet stockings, and exposing a large amount of creamy flesh. Her shaven pussy was glistening in its own secreted excitation, and was in view of both the cam on the tripod, and Ian's camera, which he used to take a couple of shots. Click! She needed no instruction as her eyes became lidded and she slouched further into the sofa, bringing her left hand onto her crotch and massaging her throbbing clit.

Gary was switching views from the television to Cheryl and back, and shifting uncomfortably on his chair. Ian caught his eye and made an unzipping motion followed by simulated hand jerking - Gary got the message and unzipped his trousers, pulling his rock hard cock out with little difficulty as he had not worn underpants, 'in true porno style' he had thought to himself earlier. Ian zoomed his camera to Gary and took a couple of pics. Click! Not a word had been spoken and the camcorder was catching the soundtrack of the movie, and the responses of Gary and Cheryl to a film about sex watchers. Cheryl loved the psychological eroticism of the situation.

The next scene on the movie was in the couple's home, the two sets of neighbours turning up and being invited in. The foursome challenged the new couple saying they were spotted watching, but that it was ok. One of the resident couples went through to the dining room via the clear glazed door, and the wife promptly squatted and started sucking her husband's cock. The other resident couple told the newcomers that they loved being watched. The tension could be cut with a knife. Gary and Cheryl were both responding to the movie, Gary with long slow pulls on his cock, and Cheryl with two fingers of one hand thrusting in and out of her pussy, and the fingers of her other hand rubbing at her clit, starting to moan - the only other sound in the room apart from the movie soundtrack. Ian continued. Click! Click! The camera clicks caught Cheryl's attention and when she glanced over towards Ian she saw him gesturing two fingers into his mouth, then pointing at her husband. She grinned wickedly that she understood, and sat up straighter in order to reach over to Gary.

"Lick my cunt juices from my fingers Gary." He didn't need telling twice, and Gary leaned over to suck on his wife's coated fingers, savouring the taste as he continued pumping slowly and steadily on his joy stick. Click! "Good," continued Cheryl. "Suck and lick my fingers for the camera, good boy." Click! Cheryl's right hand was now inside her 'easy access' dress, and she was pinching hard on her nipple. Because of the style of the dress, most of her breast was on view to Ian and his cameras anyway.

The current movie scene was a barbeque in the back garden of one of the couples, and the more assertive of the resident husbands walked over to his friends seated wife and simply took his cock out and shoved into the lady's mouth, which she gladly accepted and started sucking. He commented to the other four on screen that it was really nasty, watching ones wife suck another man's cock in public, but also horny and compulsive. Cheryl and Gary were transfixed. Ian put his camera down, stood up and got in front of Cheryl, unzipped his own trousers and pulled out his blood-engorged dick. It waved menacingly in front of her but he leaned down and held her face in both hands and kissed her deeply, their tongues fencing and darting to and from each other's mouths. Ian was careful to position himself so that the video camera could catch their kiss, then he stood and with his right hand behind her head, gripped her hair and pulled her towards his bobbing cock. She eagerly took it deep into her mouth, covering it with saliva and letting Ian mouth fuck her. She had already removed her hand from her husband's mouth and was pulling and tweaking at both her nipples, the front of her dress now a strip of material between her self mauled tits. Her legs were still wide apart as Ian stood between them, fucking her mouth.

He looked down at Gary from above and said "The movie might be hot, but isn't it much dirtier to see your own wife for real, sucking another man's cock right in front of your face?" Even though Gary had seen this older man fuck his wife two weeks ago - at his own request - he still just gaped and nodded as he watched this relative stranger's cock being expertly sucked with gusto by his lust crazed wife. Ian continued "Take all your clothes off and throw them behind the sofa!" Not taking his eyes off his wife's increasingly desperate attempt's to deep throat for one moment, Gary removed his clothes almost trance like, his cock bursting as his heart seemed to be attempting to pump all his blood southwards and into it. As he discarded his last piece of clothing Ian ordered, "Now kneel down there and watch your wife really closely. See how much she is enjoying sucking my cock? That's it, right up close. Look at her cheeks bulging each time I fuck into her mouth - your cock-hungry wife loves it doesn't she?" It was Cheryl who mumbled an approving sound, as she looked sideways to her husband, naked and inches from her face.

Ian knew that being naked in front of a dressed man face-fucking his still clothed wife would make Gary feel at least submissive, if not a little humiliated. There was a good deal of sexual psychology in this situation, and even Gary would likely not realise what was happening. This could be a step towards cuckolding Cheryl's hubby, which Ian did not mind at all, and he had the feeling that Cheryl wouldn't either.

Cheryl stopped pulling at her tits and reached up to take a firm grip of Ian's boner with her right hand, and took it out of her mouth to gasp for air. She only needed to turn slightly to face Gary, and she pulled his head to her with her free left hand, and locked him into a frantic lip lock, pushing her tongue deep into his mouth, just as Ian had been pushing his cock deep into hers. She kissed her husband deep and he responded in kind. He could taste her mouth, but her tongue had a slightly smoother feel to it than usual, and this was due to the coating of slick pre-cum that Ian had been leaking into her mouth in his growing excitement at her expert oral ministrations. Breaking from the kiss she turned back to Ian's still twitching cock, looking up to him briefly before resuming her mouth worship. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! This is just so-o-o fucking horny. What a trip!" she exclaimed as she went to town on Ian's dick again, showing the oral skill she had learned on 'The Wedding Night' and subsequently from porn movies.

After a few more minutes of Cheryl sucking Ian's cock, with Gary kneeling and dutifully watching whilst nursing his achingly hard cock, Ian called a halt and told her he wanted to eat her delicious pussy. He stood her up and turned her towards him so that her back was to her kneeling husband. He then reached down and picked up her champagne flute, which was only a quarter full and no longer chilled properly, and poured it all into his mouth, not swallowing. Returning the glass to the table, he then embraced Cheryl and kissed her passionately, both of them sharing the bubbly as it faintly effervesced in their mouths. "Mmmmm" was the only sound that Cheryl could dreamily utter as they kissed like long parted lovers, trying to swallow each other whole. As Ian kissed her, his hands were massaging the gorgeously formed twin cheeks of her ass, and she gyrated on his powerful hands as he pulled her dress to her waist and gripped and squeezed them firmly.

Ian stopped kissing and whispered into Cheryl's ear as he nibbled her lobe, playing with it and the black button earring. She half nodded in understanding, and parted her legs, keeping them straight. Ian bit into her shoulder as he pulled her cheeks apart. He looked over her shoulder and down at Gary. "Lick your wife's cunt - SLOWLY - from her clit to her ass. Long….slow….lapping….strokes!" Gary immediately pushed his face forward and between his wife's perfect globes, his nose almost stuck between them as he stretched his tongue to reach the front of his wife's dripping box. His tongue found her clit, and flattened against it as he lapped slowly backwards, into her slit, over the tight skin between her holes, and up to her rosebud. The cunt juice trickled off his tongue onto her crinkled rear orifice. After a few more of those slow laps, Ian then told him to tighten his tongue, and push it through the wetness gathered on her puckered rear hole. Ian resumed kissing Cheryl and they were both kissing and licking frantically all over each others faces as Ian gripped firmly onto both of her bullet hard nipples. Cheryl moaned more loudly and uncontrollably as she gripped onto Ian's cock with both hands as if her life depended on it. She just held it tight as her whole body sang in tune with what was happening with her mouth, tits, cunt and ass.

"Push a finger into her ass, and two into her cunt!" Ian's next command was obeyed immediately by Gary, loving it that his wife was on this plateau and about to climax. He needed both hands and shuffled into a better position to penetrate both her holes. She was so wet around her nether regions that there was no pussy resistance, and very little rear hole resistance, as Gary slowly finger fucked both holes in unison. Ian tongued her ear and whispered again. She freed one hand from his cock and put it between her own legs, rubbing furiously at her distended clit. It only took a few seconds for Cheryl to completely lose her legs, as an awesomely powerful orgasm hit her and rocked her to her very core. All her erogenous zones were screaming at once, and she felt that she might die of pleasure. Ian helped to lay her down on the sofa as she twitched and shuddered with the aftershocks of her orgasm. As Cheryl relaxed in the afterglow of her intense sexual experience, Ian went over to his video camcorder and stopped it. As he changed the tape he thought back over the last 45 minutes and smiled to himself.Looking Inwas a great couples masturbating movie and excellent for mood setting, although it was clear that Cheryl didn't need much of that this evening. The more he got to know this young wife, the more he was convinced that she would be his next hot wife protégé.

He ejected disc from the DVD player and put it in its case, setting it on the floor under the small table, as the top was already fully populated with glasses and a pile of DVD titles. Cheryl was stretching catlike out on the sofa, her dress in disarray and showing one breast and the flesh of her thighs above her stocking tops. The black material tantalisingly covered her pussy, making her look all the more desirable.

Ian was talking mainly to her naked husband, still seated on the floor. He took the next title from the pile on the table and inserted it. "Gary, I know how you love the idea of fucking Cheryl's young newlywed friend before she is twenty, so this one is specially for you, although I've no doubt Cheryl will like it too. It's called The Babysitterand it is about a college girl of Jessica's age - everyone in these movies is over 18, by the way - who looks after the house while a couple your age go out for the evening. They come back to find that she has been naughty and invited a couple of her friends round 'to party', hehe. The friends get thrown out and the punishment for the college cutie is that she gets fucked by the couple."

Ian jumped forward to the 'punishment' scene, where the wife was sitting on the babysitter's face while the husband was drilling her cunt. Gary was transfixed to the television and Cheryl's attention had been caught too. Her hand went into autopilot as she pulled her dress up to give access to her still wet pussy, and she gently massaged her reawakened love button.

"So Cheryl," continued Ian. "What do you think about sitting on your best friend's face while your hubby over there fucks her tight young cunt, like he keeps dreaming about?"

Cheryl answered teasingly "Aw Ian, I thought you would know by now that I'm up foranythingyou can throw at me. Jess is a little hottie and I'd love to munch her box." She laughed and went on "Maybe you could video it for us and give Gary something to jerk off to, hehe." Ian's cock, still hanging out of his trousers and semi-hard, twitched and grew again.