DVD - Ultimate Guide To Anal Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nacho takes a blue dildo with a thick round base and begins to shove it up her pussy, using it to double penetrate her. Jazmine takes it from him and pulls it out to suck it like a cock while he reams her stretched ring.

Next, they lay side by side, spooning on the sunlounger, her legs held up to her chests while he grinds his cock up her butt and she plays with her pussy. Nacho's cock slips out and Jazmine's asshole stays gaping wide. The man looks at Tristan, sat directly in line with the sight and asks if she likes it.

"Mmmm, yes!" she purrs. "Nice."

He thrust back up his girlfriend's ass as he picks up the blue dildo. He makes Jazmine suck it like a cock again. This time she takes it from him and presses it down further. You can see her struggle to force it in and hear the squelch as it enters the back of her throat, but she rams it all the way in. Nacho loves watching her thrust it down so much he licks her cheek like a kitten.

Another cut and they are still ass fucking, their faces toward one another, but he has his hand wrapped painfully tight in her hair, holding her in place, and is reaming her body in a blur. Jazmine's breathing is as rapid at his cock and she shudders, her eyes rolling up into her head, leaving only the whites on show.

Once more the scene changes, once more to him on his back and the camera between his legs. This time Jazmine is facing him, not us, as he impales her butthole. The close up lets you really see how far his fat meat stretches her tender ring. He pounds her hard, her pain/pleasure gasps echoing loudly as he spanks her buttocks.

After a while, it changes again, and she is back on hands and knees as he feeds his monster into the abused passage. Even Buttman is amazed by the cock, saying, "This guy could fuck someone in a different zip code!" Athletically standing on the chair's armrests, Nacho hunches above her, slamming his whole long length down into her bowels. Right to the hilt in her rectum.

Finally he pulls out and jumps off, squirting a long jet of cum onto her well-fucked puckered ring and it slides down her body, over her pussy and down a thigh, after which he spanks her asshole with the bulbous head of his cock. Amazingly, he then thrusts back insider for several more full length pumps before pulling out again.

This time her asshole stays gaping wide. Wide enough to drop a golf ball in. The scarlet inner walls of her anal canal glisten in the sunlight and the camera peers right down inside before the scene fades to black. It was twenty minutes of amazing assfucking!

3) Tristan Taormino, Nina Hartley, Jewel Valmont and Inari Vachs (approx. 20 mins)

Now back in the house, Tristan continues the workshop. She puts up the anatomy diagram of the female ass. Deciding that it is not really suitable for porn stars (although a paused frame may teach everyday people a great deal) she asks the famous Nina Hartley to be a live model and let her demonstrate with her ass.

Ever helpful, Nina agrees and is soon asking for volunteers to strip her. Lots of hands skyrocket, and Tristan asks Jewel Valmont if she will do it and be her assistant. The girl bounds up gleefully.

While Jewel pulls up Nina's skirt, Tristan drags up Jewel's, exposing her pretty pink panties beneath the black mini. The young blonde wags her butt in John's camera, and then he moves it over to get a good look at Nina's. Despite her age, Nina is still in incredibly hot form.

With Nina's skirt and panties removed, she sits on the high stool and lifts her legs, spreading them in a wide vee to give everybody a clear view of her naked pussy. From questions by the porn stars, particularly Chloe, Tristan is able to give very good, detailed advice and explains a lot about the inner working and build of the ass.

All the good information continues while Buttman lays upon the floor and gets a close up of Nina Hartley's anus. With her butt on the edge of the stool and her legs up, she is in the perfect position for a long, lingering shot.

Tristan tells the group how any cock can fit up an ass if done properly. In the beginning scene at John's office, she even told him she had been fisted up the ass by a small hand! However, her point here is that anal is better, and easier, if the woman is aroused first.

Inari Vachs, a sexy blonde with long hair, and dressed in black PVC trousers and a white bikini top volunteers to lick Nina's pussy. In a sexy touch, she gets Jewel to hold her hair back so that the camera can see her mouth at work. The great close up it provides demonstrates an excellent tongue technique that even has the older porn star instantly praising how good she is.

With the playful comment, "You can call me Momma," Inari works the pussy from the side. She sucks the floppy inner lips together and drags them up, stretching them as far as she can before letting them spring back. Closing her lips around the slit, she mouths it in a rolling motion, proving she loves her work.

While Tristan is still telling interesting facts and helpful hints, Inari is slathering over the famous cunt, sucking the clit in fast pulls and even spanking the opening with her flat fingers. Nina's huge grin and gasps show how much she is liking what is being done.

When Nina stands up and bends over the stool and Inari returns to her seat on the couch, there is super sexy little conversation as Tristan puts on a latex glove. Nina says, "I'm so looking forward to this. Tristan and I have been flirting for eight months."

Buttman complains, "But Tristan doesn't do sex," meaning 'on camera'.

Tristan snaps the glove into place. "But I'll do her!" she says enthusiastically. Bending over the camera, she explains, "She's been flirting with me, wanting me to fuck HER. That's what I do."

Jewel, in a black miniskirt and shiny pink top, spreads Nina's ass cheeks. Tristan lubes her latex finger and begins to rub little circles on Nina's very crinkled asshole. Getting side tracked by a question about the importance for a woman to breathe properly, and not fast and shallow, Tristan stops her rubbing. Jewel absent mindedly starts to use both hands to caress the older porn star's pussy. Returning to her task, Tristan explains exactly how an asshole should be fingered safely, then demonstrates. As her pale blue finger sinks all the way in and then out, Nina moans, "Oh, that feels sooo good."

After some clear close up single finger assfucking, Tristan explains about how if you gently press "North, East, South and West," it relaxes the sphincter more. Jewel reaches under Nina to caress her clit with a slow, 'finger either side' rub. Nina, who has been done by an awful lot of people in her career, remarks on how skilled the touch is.

Taking the pleasure as a cue, Tristan stiffens two fingers and gently works them into Nina's butt. The pale blue latex really provides an exciting contrast to the crinkled skin and you and see them glide all the way inside.

There follows a light-hearted discussion of short fingernails for the task while all the time Tristan's fingers are pumping in and out of Nina's raised butt. The lube on them makes the puckered ring glisten in the light. Jewel shows how, despite having long fingernails, she keeps the two she pushes inside herself and others trimmed short.

Buttman, ever thinking about the shot, gets Jewel to pull her top down, letting out her soft round breast. Now the man can get breast, cunt and asshole in the same frame. Tristan adds more lube and begins to push three fingers into Nina's tight rose.

To offset the feeling of having the fingers in her ass, Jewel speeds up her rubbing of Nina's clit. Her fingers make the baggy, hairy purse writhe underneath her raised asshole.

While fingerfucking Nina with three digits, Tristan explains about the PC muscle, and how an exercised one actually makes sex better for the woman. To demonstrate to Buttman what a strong PC muscle can do, Chloe whips her skirt to one side and bends over away from him, showing her asshole clearly. She then flexes her puckered ring, showing amazing control as she sucks it right in tight, then pushes it open so that it is distended out from her ass. All no hands!

Tristan then gets a dildo that is just a length of balls, gradually increasing in size from small at the tip to large at the base. She says it is the new and improved version of anal beads, which a lot of people didn't like because of the feel of the string between the beads.

In extreme close up, she feeds the knobbly length up Nina's ass. When Nina says she likes the 'popping' feeling of her sphincter clutching tight behind a ball that has just been pushed in, Buttman seizes the chance to have Tristan work the lumps back and forth very slowly, so that we see the puckered ring slithering around the rubber toy several times.

Inari comes forth and takes the dildo, pushing it in and out at Nina's request for even mores shots of her well lubricated asshole gulping the balls inside and reluctantly popping them out again. Inari shows her a new trick that feels good. She lightly taps pitter-pat style on the end of the dildo when it is buried deep. Nina is very appreciative.

Not to be outdone, Jewel presses the end of the silver bullet vibrator to the buried shaft.

When asked why she became an anal sex expert, Tristan says, "Because of my total love, love, love of anal sex. And because it makes you cum real hard. Real hard."

Shifting around to sit down on the stool again, Nina works the silver bullet around her clit while she has a long dildo fed up her ass. Jewel holds Nina's buttocks spread wide for her while Tristan fucks her with the dildo, slowly but steadily giving her a long reaming. The closeness of the camera lets you see the puckered ring of sphincter gliding down the oily shaft in great clarity.

Gasping in delight, Nina says she can feel the long, slightly curved, dildo rubbing her G-spot right through the upper wall of her ass. Tristan wriggles it around as she thrusts it in and out. When Nina shudders into orgasm, Tristan says she can feel her ass trying to push the dildo out as it clamps and clenches, while Nina gets so carried away she has to use the camera man's head as a foot rest while she arches upward!

Done, she clutches her baggy cunt lips and cries, "Woo Baby! That was a long jump off a short pier!"

4) Chloe and Kyle Stone (approx. 33 Mins 15 secs)

Chloe takes centre stage next. She is perhaps as passionate and enthusiastic about being fucked up the ass as Tristan herself. A beautiful woman with long, dark red hair, she has a slender body without an ounce of fat and tits that barely rise out of her chest.

The scene moves to the bathroom, with Chloe naked on her knees on a chair with her shoulders pressed into the seat so that her butt points skyward while Ernest Greene administers an enema. Between him, Chloe and Tristan, an awful lot of interesting and useful information is given about the dos and don'ts of enemas. He has all the equipment, with helpful things like a balloon nozzle that inflates once up the ass to hold the thing in place, and a collapsible water bag that is almost self squeezing called a pumpkin bag.

After Tristan nips into the bedroom for a quick chat with Kyle about his first time doing anal sex - a cautionary tale if ever there was one - the scene returns to Chloe in time to see Ernest feeding the nozzle into her ass in close up. She loves enemas and is happily chatting away as it is done, even bursting into giggles when likening the feeling of the inflated nozzle to the feeling of wanting to fart.

There is also a shot of the ball indicator spinning around in its clear plastic ring to indicate the water flowing down into her ass. When she has taken enough water, she turns to expel it all into a sunken bath, but the scene fades just as the inner balloon is crowning through her spreading ring.

Now they are done, Tristan leads Kyle into the bathroom, where a naked Chloe tells him see is clean and read to put something else up there. As they kiss, John Stagliano kneels behind her, zeroing the frame in on her buttocks. Helpfully, she reaches back and spreads her ass allowing him a screen-filling close up of her puckered treasure, all ready for its fucking.

Kyle tells her he wants a close look and so turns her and gets her to bend forward over the basins. Chloe giggles as she asks him if he is going to do a "taste test". He does. While Tristan and Chloe talk about anal sex, Kyle pokes out his tongue and thrusts it into her crinkled rosebud.

It is very sexy to watch the girls chatting and laughing, while the guy tonguefucks her backdoor. When Kyle moves her ass around a little so that Buttman can get a better view, we see that her asshole is open slightly, perhaps a centimetre, looking like a puckered ring around an inverted pink cone. Desperately trying to tell Tristan how different an anal orgasm is from a vaginal one, Chloe finds it hard to concentrate because of the pleasure she is receiving when Kyle spears his stiff tongue as deep as he can in her asshole.

Clutching onto the basin's vanity unit for support, Chloe carries on talking while Kyle spreads her ass cheeks wide and flutters his tongue all over her nether gate. Chloe moans, "Oh that feels so good Kyle!" Then, to Tristan, she says with a grin, "There's just something so erotic about having something wet wiggling in your butt."

Buttman coaxes Chloe to bend double, spreading her buttocks so that her asshole is displayed wonderfully. He shoves the camera in so close she giggles, "Do you have a condom for that thing?" Her little hole pulses and winks while she laughs. Chloe then shows off by working her asshole deliberately, making it bulge and contract, gape and pulse.

As Tristan leaves, Chloe goes a step further. Kyle places a stiffened finger up to her rosebud, stroking it and then holding still. Chloe wiggles her ass in circles, swallowing his finger in tiny gulping clutches of her pucker. When fully embedded, Kyle then gives her a quick fingering.

Eager to fuck, Chloe helps him out of his clothes, then sinks to her knees before him and swallows his cock. She works it like a pro, taking it all and bobbing fast. At one point she lets it slip from her mouth, dangling long stings of saliva from its length to her lips. She murmurs in pleasure and sucks the strands up before shoving him to the back of her mouth again. He is treated to a very noisy, slurpy cocksucking.

Still kneeling, she puts her hands behind herself and lets him fuck her mouth as she sucks.

A cut to the next part of the scene finds her flat on her back on the floor, hands braced against the open doorframe and legs bent and spread wide. Kyle kneels before her pussy, shoving his cock into her cunt fast and both are grunting in pleasure. After a minute, she draws her legs together and bends her knees to her breasts to make her pussy tight. He gasps his approval.

The couple are obviously comfortable working with each other and seem to have done so many times judging by their passionate mutterings to each other and their knowledge of what their partner wants.

Chloe cums like a train, loud and fast. Kyle makes her say it as she does and she is barely able to make the words as she shrieks in ecstasy. During her explosion, Kyle moves over her, pinning her down and raising her pussy, and then drives himself into her like a stevedore. She grunts, "Yeah! Yeah! Fuck Yeah! I'm cumming all over you!" and nearly passes out.

Next we see him laying on his back, her straddling him as she grinds up and down on his cock. Her passionate kisses are interspersed with dirty talk, begging him to fuck her ass. She sits up and humps him like mad while insisting he choke her hard at the same time. His compliance sends her over into orgasm again and he gasps "Yes! Oh Yes!" when he feels her cunt erupt.

After the scene cuts, Chloe is knelt on the edge of the bathtub, staying motionless as Kyle feeds his rampant sword into her asshole. She is talking all the time they fuck, encouraging him and uttering filth. In seconds he is up to speed with his steady thrusts, slotting his hot meat in and out of her puckered gate happily. Chloe's moans make it clear she is loving it too. For a moment he freezes and lets her spear herself onto his weapon, then she warns him she is going to cum. The orgasm shoves his cock out of her ass but he quickly stabs it back in while she bucks and writhes.

Pumping steadily, his hips slapping into her buttocks and making the firm globes ripple, Kyle reams her slim body in a long-lasting rhythm.

Once more she warns him that she is about to cum, and begs him not to let it be pushed out this time. He rams deep and grabs her hips, clasping her tight. Chloe surges and falls, howling in joy before hanging her head low when he starts up his thrusting again.

There follows a long close up of her ass being pumped doggy style while she looks backward beneath her body at the camera. The hard cock skewers the well used anus and each thrust makes her hanging inner pussy lips wobble.

Pounding her hard and relentless, he turns on the dirty talk. "Do you like the way I stroke your ass? Do you like the way I stroke my dick up your ass? Every fucking inch of it right inside your fucking asshole. Right inside your ass. Right where you fucking like it, huh? Is that where you like it? Is that where you like it? My cock in your ass? Is that the way you like it?"

"Oh my God!" she squeals.

"What?" he demands.

Barely able to answer, she mewls, "...Cumming!"

"Do it!" he commands.

And she does. Big time. Her ass squeezes him out again and all he can do is hold her as she writhes up into a foetal ball, twitching, jerking and crying, "Yes! Oh, yes!"

The scene moves again and she is curled on her side on the bathroom floor, knees together and drawn up toward her breasts. He kneels at her butt, feeding his still stiff cock into her asshole once more. Chloe raises her head and quietly asks him to take it easy for a bit.

As he grinds to the beat, she sucks two fingers then puts them between her legs and shoves them knuckle deep into her cunt. He moans at the feeling. Chloe does too, thrusting them in and out, groaning, "Jesus Christ! Oh! Oh I like the way that feels! I can feel your cock rubbing on my fingers!"

Still unrelenting in his drive, Kyle keeps slotting himself away in her backdoor, grabbing her wrist when she convulses and cums again. The camera takes a close up of his engorged meat slithering in and out of her asshole, his balls slapping on her inner thigh.

Telling her he is about to cum, he makes her roll onto her belly, keeping his cock slamming into her puckered heaven as she does, nailing her to the carpet. After only a few strokes, he whips his cock out, and sprays a watery load over her heaving and twitching buttocks. He then kneels down and uses his cockhead to smear his cum into her skin before spanking it on each butt cheek. Her response to that is a wail of, "Oh, yeah, I like that!"

The screen fades into the next scene.

5) Chandler and Sydnee Steele (approx. 35 mins)

Down in the main room, Tristan is carrying on with her lesson. Sydnee Steele, a brunette, says she wanted to talk about girls who want to have buttsex with girls, but the girl she wanted to do it with hasn't arrived yet. Just as Tristan starts explaining about girls using different toys up their ass, the doorbell goes. Buttman himself goes to answer it.

It is Chandler. No, not the Matthew Perry Chandler, but Sydnee's intended girlfriend for the day. The redhead apologies for being late as John shows her inside. Sydnee stands to give her a hug and towers at least a foot over the girl. Eager to get it on with the smaller woman, Sydnee quickly selects a few sex toys off the large table. While the two women choose, Buttman lifts Chandler's ankle length skirt to expose her round ass and white g-string panties.