DVD - Ultimate Guide To Anal Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFiend
MindFiend
853 Followers

Moving to a different room, Sydnee peels off Chandler's jacket to find her only wearing a black bra beneath. She spins the smaller girl around and unhooks that too. John hurries around to get a shot of her small breasts spilling free. Covered in goosebumps, the breasts are about the size of a handful with long, already erect nipples.

Tristan quizzes Chandler on the first time she had anal sex. She claims it was done the first time she had sex, the boy fucking her pussy for a long time and then putting it up her butt. She let him because she didn't want to seem like a baby, but he only used spit to lube her up.

Sydnee is busy knelt on the floor, her head up beneath Chandler's long skirt. She pushes it to the side and caresses Chandlers round butt while the small woman bends over a kitchen counter. Dragging the skirt down and off, Sydnee turns Chandler so that she can get a good look at the g-string panties.

Buttman leaps at the chance to dive in and stroke the panties, trying to get them to show a camel-toe. After a moment, he draws them into a bunch and saws it up and down her bare pussy furrow. Handing the bunch to Sydnee, he watches as she pulls them up tight so that the small woman's fleshy petals wrap around the taut fabric.

Sydnee admires it for a moment then drags the panties down and off, over Chandler's high heel shoes. The girl is now totally naked. Turning and bending over the counter, she exposes her ass to Sydnee, who rubs her hand beneath it, playing with the pussy.

While Chandler answers Tristan's questions, Sydnee spreads her buttocks wide, making the asshole stretch. It is a very wrinkled ring. Ducking forward, she drags her tongue all the way up from the clit, up the pussy slot and onto the asshole and then back again.

After some pussy licks and rubs, Sydnee makes Chandler widen her legs so that she can insert a single finger into her cunt. Together, the two women spread Chandler's ass so that the pucker is clearly in view again while her cunt is fingered. Tristan goes to get them some lube and Buttman sneaks a shot up her skirt, past those wonderful lace stocking tops.

After slipping on a latex glove, Sydnee fingerfucks Chandler while Tristan reaches over the counter to spread the girl's ass cheeks wide. Beneath a wrinkled, puckered rose, Sydnee works two, then three fingers into the woman's pussy. For a while she thrusts the trio of digits in and out to an accompanying sucking squelch, whilst Tristan caresses circles on the girl's buttocks. Then, curling her fingers, she pushes four fingers into the soggy hole, right up to the knuckles at her hand.

Flashing the fingers in and out, Sydnee also strokes the thumb of her other hand rapidly across Chandler's clit. When the girl's legs begin to buckle, the tall brunette increases her tempo and leans forward to flutter her tongue all over the girl's asshole. She teases it for a minute and then sits back to concentrate on the four-fingered fucking she is dishing out.

Ramming away for a little while longer, Sydnee then twists beneath the girl's spread legs to suck at her clit while still shafting her cunt. Chandler's legs nearly give way as she lifts her face and whimpers.

Together, Tristan and Sydnee decide it is time for a change. Using the silver bullet vibe on the girl's clit, Sydnee thrusts two pale-blue latex gloved fingers into her pussy and one pink latex gloved finger into her asshole. Matching the in and out rhythm, she fingerfucks both the holes.

There is a wonderful close up of her asshole, smothered in clear lube and stretched around the finger ploughing up and down like an oil derrick. Receiving a lustful "Mmmm Yes," to the question, "Do you want another one?" Sydnee slots a second finger down into the brown ring with her first. Chandler is now getting her clit buzzed, and two stiff fingers simultaneously dipping in and out of her pussyhole and nether gate.

After another long close up of the two holes being penetrated, the camera moves to a top down shot. Tristan is now working the vibe up and down Chandler's pussy trench, while the girl is knelt on the counter with her ass in the air and her face on a cushion. Sydnee has resorted to just double fingering the girl's ass. Not for long though. After asking, she inserts another finger into the stretched ring, thrusting steadily.

Having the three slimy pink fingers gliding up and down gently in her ass isn't enough for the small woman, who moans that it feels so good and asks for it to be done harder.

A couple of slaps to her butt only make her moan louder, babbling, "Oh, your fingers feel so good in my ass!" She squeals in a higher and higher pitch until it becomes unintelligible and she cums from the vibe and ass fingering.

The scene moves on and Chandler is still crouched on her knees on the counter, but is now holding the silver bullet vibe to her clit herself. Behind her, Sydnee grips a very long, translucent pink double-ended dildo and feeds it into her pussy. She grins wildly as she shoves the thick phallus in and out until she twists it against the counter so that one end curls upward and tells Chandler to, "Sit on it. Ride it up and down."

The girl does, humping her hips on the greasy pole, taking a surprisingly long length of the thing into her battered purse of a cunt. After a little fucking, she sinks down on the shaft and Sydnee bends it into a horseshoe shape, pressing the second head up into her asshole. Panting rapidly, Chandler keeps her face pushed down into the cushions and her ass up as Sydnee works the double ends into both tight holes.

To an almost whispered encouragement of, "Yes, Yes, Yes. Oh Yes. Oh God," Sydnee begins to pump the dildo, allowing Chandler to feel the pleasure of being double penetrated. The ring of her sphincter is stretched wide around the thick pink toy, but it is lubed well and takes the punishment.

In only a few seconds, Chandler is sighing and moaning, begging Sydnee, "Fuck me! Fuck me!" Her cries descend into high pitched pleas as the scene changes again.

Still in the same knelt position, Chandler's puckered tan asshole is now having a huge, curved glass dildo pressed into it. The thing's fat head pops inside the ring of muscle and then the thick shaft begins to follow it inward. Before Sydnee starts to flash it in and out quickly, Buttman gets a beautiful close up that shows the taboo hole stretched wide around the violating pole.

Chandler seems blissed-out, her eyes closed and moaning constantly. In her hand she still presses the silver bullet up against her clit. Sydnee pulls the monster glass rod out of the girl's ass for a moment to add more lube. When she pushes it back in, the camera is right there to catch the pucker gulp the thick thing inside and jerk tight when it pops past the cockhead.

Tristan peels one buttock to the side while Chandler does her own other one and that leaves Sydnee free to pump the fake phallus in and out as rapidly as she can. It gives a totally unhindered view of the girl's asshole being plundered. After a while of that, John talks Sydnee into thrusting the bulbous head of the glass dildo in and out of Chandler's ass, making it pop back and forth across the thing. Each time she pulls out there is a glimpse of the sphincter stretched wide before the glans spears back inside.

At Chandler's begging, Sydnee thrusts it all the way back inside and begins to fuck her again. A playful slap on the girl's buttocks gets a request for it to be done harder. When asked if she meant the thrusting or the spank, she replies, "Both!" More pumping of the glass cock in and out of her tender nether hole makes the little woman start moaning, "Fuck me! Oh, fuck me!" as she tosses her head up and down, bucking and writhing.

It is now time for Sydnee to get some action, so Chandler helps the tall brunette out of her clothing. She is wearing a ridiculous knitted black and white striped catsuit. Standing behind her, Chandler cannot resist reaching around to tweak the nipples on Sydnee's large fake tits. Tristan and John question Sydnee about her anal sex history, and how she cums while Chandler busies herself squatting down and tonguing some pussy from the rear.

Moving around for a better camera view, John gives us a close up of Sydnee bent over the kitchen counter, her ass and fleshy pussy filling the screen while Chandler runs her fingers through the fat lips and then tongues them.

There follows a lovely quiet section where the only sounds are of tongue wetting pussy, lusty sighs and encouraging whispered moans. When Chandler slides two fingers into the beefy pussy you can hear the liquid squishes. She murmurs, "Mmmm, yeah. The pussy is squeezing my fingers." The camera zooms in for a close up of just fingers, pussy and asshole. The puckered ring is one of those that has a large area of dark skin around it, clearly standing out from the all over tan Sydnee has.

Sydnee moans and groans at the pumping, and gasps when Chandler cannot resist biting her ass and thighs. Thrusting her fingers roughly in and out of the large lipped, fleshy pussy, causing it to gape, Chandler whispers, "Mmmm, now that's a sight!"

Sydnee reaches back and spreads her ass while Chandler sucks her wet fingers then shoves three of them up inside her long-legged friend. Ramming her hand up into the eager pussy for a while, Chandler then switches to just using the tip of her middle finger to stroke the crinkled star of Sydnee's asshole. Tristan fulfils her role as "lube girl" and so the finger can now be slid deep into the clenched ring. By rotating her wrist until her palm is toward the camera and closing all her fingers inward, Chandler shows exactly what "giving someone the finger" looks like. It is an amazing view.

A change of scene finds Sydnee having turned around to sit on a chair, her pussy and ass on its edge. The gaping, fat, fleshy lips of her cunt fill the screen as Chandler widens them to give the woman a quick licking, before pursing her lips directly over the clit and sucking it hard. Buttman wants to see it better, so Chandler uses finger and thumb to fully pull back the clits tiny hood, revealing the pearl perfectly, and then lashes it with the tip of her tongue. After a few moments of this, she sits back and spanks the little sex button with flattened fingers then licks it again.

"Are you ready for something in your butt?" Tristan asks, to which the answer is yes.

Chandler finds a short but fat, flesh-coloured buttplug and works it into her girlfriend's asshole. As she starts to use her flat fingers to caress Sydnee's clit, the buttplug pops out and she reacts quick to catch it before it hits the floor. Buttman, ever living up to his name, suggests, "The solution to that is a bigger buttplug, isn't it?"

Smiling, Tristan tells him that it happens sometimes simply because of the angle, and others because when the pussy is played with the muscles will push it right out.

Chandler slots it back up the ass, holding it there this time, and probes two fingers into Sydnee's baggy cunt. Both women work the sex together, Sydnee rubbing her clit while Chandler changes to three invading fingers. With the aid of some more lube she then puts four fingers all the way inside her friend, leaving only her thumb jutting out.

"Mmmm! Oh yeah!" Sydnee sighs.

The two women keep a steady pace for a few minutes until Sydnee cums.

Taking the buttplug out, Chandler selects another type called, "The Rocket". This is a black and purple Buttplug that has a four pronged base, like the tail fins of a rocket, instead of the usual large ring. Sydnee puts the silver bullet vibe to her clit while Chandler eases the thick toy up into her ass. Once it is all the way in, Sydnee's eyes are wide with delight!

Another change of scene. Sydnee is lying on her back on the floor, her legs curled above her head so that her ass is raised up into the air. The camera is tight on it and we get a lovely close up of the puckered brown hole, slick with lube as Chandler forces a new toy down into it. It is a double ended dildo but unlike the normal type, which is the same at both ends, this one has two very different tips. The end Sydnee takes up her ass is a translucent greeny-blue with gradually increasing lumps, similar to what Nina had earlier. The other end is a rather pointy cock shape in matt black.

Knelt before the upraised ass, Chandler uses both hands to force the long toy up and down in the tall woman's butthole. Sydnee likes this and offers lots of encouragement. Holding the bullet between the fleshy petals of her sex, she snarls in pleasure, taking the anal pounding for a while before begging for it faster and hard. "Make me cum all over it," she demands.

When she does, her legs visibly quiver from the sensation and she screws up her face in ecstasy. At the same time, she scissors her legs around Chandlers head to give herself leverage to arch her back right off the floor.

The scene finishes with Chandler licking her way up the backs of Sydnee's thighs, then leaning through her spread legs to gain a kiss.

6) Inari Vachs, Jewel and Tony Tedeschi (approx. 38 mins)

Back in the living room, Tristan explains that anal sex need not be a private thing, and can be shared by more than two people. Inari, Jewel and Tony volunteer to demonstrate, and so select some toys and make their way to the bedroom.

I love the shot of them going up the stairs, where we watch Tristan's swaying miniskirt and get fabulous glimpses of her lacy stocking tops.

As the three sit on the bed and chat about their sex preferences with Tristan, Inari leans back on Tony and spreads her legs so that he can rub her pussy through her shiny black PVC trousers.

Everybody helps getting Inari out of her clothing so that the beautiful blonde can be explored. While doing it, there is some sexy talk about what will happen if they can manage to get Jewel to squirt. Tristan remembers that Inari doesn't like that done in her face, so Buttman says, "Can she squirt in my face?"

Grinning, Tristan replies, "She can squirt in MY face. I'll take my glasses off for that one."

Inari, now naked except for wooden high heeled shoes and her bikini top, lies upon her back and lifts her legs high. Tony dips down to tongue her clit and demonstrates just how incredibly fast he can flutter it. The sensual whimpered moans of delight that Inari gives are very arousing.

"Do you want a rim job?" Tony asks after a while.

"Oh please!" Inari breathes.

Twisting her legs down to the bed makes her hips roll so that she in on her side and her wonderful puckered orifice is there for the taking. Tony spears it with his pointed tongue, and gives it the same workout he just gave her clit. The way he probes the nether gate makes it blossom and he stabs his tongue deeper into its crinkled depths, sending Inari into fast moans of approval. Using his hands to pull her ass cheeks wider causes the pucker to spread too, and he hungrily slithers his tongue in and around it.

John suggests that Inari get on her hands and knees, which she does. Jewel, topless with her golden curls spilling down around her milky white cone titties, spreads Inari's ass so that Tony can concentrate on working his tongue right up there.

Getting the camera so close in it is almost being bumped by Tony's face, Buttman gets a great shot of the rigid tongue being fucked in and out of the gaping asshole.

Tristan asks how it feels and Inari moans, "Very, very good."

Jewel laughs. "And she gets to see it too!" Moving around the room, Buttman now shows that Inari is facing a big TV, which Buttman's camera is being fed to, so she had a close up of her own asshole being speared!

Jewel now slides underneath Inari so that she can lick her pussy from below while Tony continues probing her puckered passage. There is a well aimed shot of them doing this in the foreground, while at the same time, over Inari's back, you can see the same thing on the TV as well. The two devour Inari's holes for a long time until she cums, her eyes rolling up into her head.

Tristan gives Tony a green surgical glove and some lube so that he can finger Inari's wrinkled starfish. Buttman gets the camera in close so that Inari's asshole fills the frame as the finger probes it. Jewel uses the pads of two fingers to pat at Inari's clit at the same time, which makes the slim blonde cry out in delight. Rubbing blurringly fast, Jewel works the pink pearl and Tony inserts another finger in beside his first.

Once he has three fingers in there, Inari passes him a glass buttplug she has been sucking. This one is round, like a doorknob, with a flat circular end, and is called "A Lexan Buttplug". As Tony presses the round bulb into her ass, (it's just a bit bigger than a golf ball in size) Inari sees it on the monitor and nervously says, "It looks very scary!"

They have difficulty getting it in at first, so Jewel takes over and, with the aid of some clit rubbing, gets it inside with a visible pop. The purpose of the glass is so that, once inserted, you can look through its inch-thick stem and see inside the ass. Buttman is thrilled! The plug really works and you can see deep into the pink inside of her ass. Inari loves it and says that it isn't anywhere as bad as it looked.

The scene moves on. Inari is now on her back, her hips twisted so that her ass is sideways and she still has the looking-glass buttplug inserted. Tony is knelt naked beside her head and she is sucking his cock. The girl has an amazing technique where she purses her lips over the pee hole and then spins her tongue around and around the head like a washing machine!

Naked, Jewel, slightly plump but still lovely, climbs onto the bed and works a dildo into Inari's pussy so that she is double penetrated. Buttman cannot resist getting in so close that the glass buttplug fills the frame and he looks into the depths of her anal canal.

Inari gives Tony's balls a good sucking while he wanks his cock above her face and then slots it back between her lips to fuck her mouth. Wet squishes sound loud as Jewel uses her thumb to rub Inari's clit and her other hand to root the dildo back and forth. In that shot, Inari has all three of her holes filled.

After Inari gets onto her hands and knees, Jewel pushes the dildo in and out of the girl's pussy in close up, making the glass buttplug wobble. Tony is lying on his back before Inari who is giving him a very sexy, sloppy cocksucking. She pumps that thick meat easily down her throat, leaving it covered in frothy, oozing saliva.

Changing to just sucking its fat crown, she slithers her hands up and down his shaft in a corkscrew motion, moaning in delight as she does so. The girl looks to really be enjoying herself. Jewel crawls up the bed and takes over the blowjob, swallowing the fat length just as easily.

The curly haired blonde is at ninety degrees to Tony's hips, on her hands and knees. Inari uses her raised back as a table and rests her upper body over it while Tristan works the dildo and buttplug still buried in her body. When she shoves them both in to the hilt and also rapidly strokes Inari's clit, the blonde wriggles like a fish.

In the next scene, Inari is on her back again, she has her knees pulled up to her tits and her ass hanging over the edge of the bed, with the camera in close upon it. The dildo is gone, but we get to see the glass buttplug being removed. It pops out and leaves her pucker looking like an inverted cone, with pink walls. For a moment we get to admire it, then Tony steps in and impales her pussy with his hefty stalk.

He pumps that slippery hole hard and fast, making Inari wail in ecstasy. Her cunt is pounded quickly and her rosebud glistens invitingly beneath, his heavy balls slapping against it. Beside them, Jewel watches, spreading her legs to show off her bare-lipped pussy.

MindFiend
MindFiend
853 Followers