DVD - Ultimate Guide To Anal Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFiend
MindFiend
854 Followers

Inari is crying out in delight, telling Tony how great his cock feels in her pussy and to fuck her harder, but her breath keeps getting knocked out of her by the force of his hammering.

The screen fades and then we see Jewel lying on her back, along the edge of the bed. She gasps as Tony glides his huge cockhead inside her sex and Inari playfully whips her breasts with a silk scarf. Tossing the garment aside, Inari, stood over Jewel's head, begins to caress the girl's nipples, while Jewel reaches up to stroke Inari's pussy.

Tony grabs Jewel's ankles and pushes her knees up to her breasts as he fucks her cunt fast. Inari leans over and helpful spits onto his cock's shaft to add a little more lubricant, then begins to slap Jewel's clit. The girl goes bananas, squealing in a passionate cry that is half pain, half pleasure.

As Jewel reaches up to tug on Inari's tits, the blonde puts a hand behind herself to adjust the glass buttplug which is back in her asshole. Satisfied with it, she then begins to rapidly spank Jewel's perky tits, causing the girl to shriek in delight.

Tony looks up into Inari's eyes and asks, "Are you ready to be fucked in your ass?"

"Yes," she says, "I've been waiting to be fucked in my ass."

The scene then moves to her on her belly with legs open in a vee, and Jewel using both hands to spread her butt cheeks. Tony feeds his monster into her tender sphincter and she cries, "Oh my God! It's so huge!"

In seconds he is pounding her hard and fast until she begs him not to go so deep. Jewel reaches between their legs to stroke Inari's clit, easing the discomfort. After only a few moments of this, Inari is breathlessly moaning that the assfucking feels so good, and Tony agrees in a breathless whisper of his own.

Inari changes position slightly, so that Tony is straddling one of her legs while the other is bent up and to the side on the bed, although she is still on her belly. Looking backward over her shoulder she tries to see clearly as he roots into her rectum, skewering the young girl like a piece of meat.

Wearing a pink latex glove, Jewel puts fingers into Inari's cunt as she is pounded, murmuring, "Oh, her pussy is getting tighter and tighter," as Inari approaches an orgasm. When she does, Jewel gasps, "Oh I can feel her cumming!" as the other blonde squeals and moans.

Tony slips his cock out of the well-fucked asshole and beckons Jewel. "Your turn."

Before she takes her place, Buttman gets her to spread Inari's buttocks so that he can get a close in shot of her abused anus. It gapes wide, the flesh scarlet and puffy, the hole deep and black. The scene fades.

What happens next is a sight to see!

Jewel is on her hands and knees, her big butt in the air. Tony and Inari both have a latex glove on. Tony presses his fingers to Jewel's asshole and gasps, "That's four fingers straight away. Boom!"

Buttman cannot believe it and ducks in close to see. Not only is Tony right and has four fingers up her asshole, but Inari starts adding hers too! In seconds, and with amazing ease, Jewel has eight fingers up her ass, four of Tony's, four of Inari's! What is just as amazing is that when they pull them out, Jewel is not even stretched, and her narrow pucker snaps back like a vice. They put them in and out and she closes tight every time.

Even Tristan is surprised. She asks Jewel if she knew she could take all those and the girl says no, she didn't.

Next, Tony stays four-fingering her asshole while Inari four-fingers her pussy. The pink cave gets very wet quickly with juice and lube, and Jewel is moaning with pleasure. They give her a jackhammer pounding, then Inari starts adding the fingers of her other hand back into Jewel's asshole alongside Tony's. At one point she has six fingers in her ass and three in her pussy, all as far as they will go!

Dragging the little blonde girl's buttocks open as wide as they will go, Tony then begins to shove his fingers all the way in, then all the way out of her asshole. When they come out, the puckered ring stays gaping open and you can see deep down into the scarlet, sloppy depths.

To get Jewel ready for squirting, Inari grinds her clit like lightning, while Tony shoves his fingers deep into her asshole and rubs her g-spot through the ass wall. She takes it for a while, but cannot manage to get off, saying it needs a different position.

So she asks for a piledriver. Resting her shoulders, neck and head on the carpet beside the bed, she puts her knees up beside her head so that her ass is high in the air. "This is my favourite anal position," she grins.

Tony slowly feeds his cock straight down into her willing ass, then starts to pound her. Jewel loves it and moans encouragement all the time. Puffing and panting from the fast pace, Tony growls, "Oh God that ass feels good!"

Jewel's sphincter is speared again and again by his plunging meat, the greasy ring taking the rod deep every time. To get his breath back, Tony slows down and lets Buttman get a close up of him just shoving his fat, bulbous cockhead in and out of the abused portal. It is sexy to see the ring closing behind the rim of his crown and then expanding to let him out again. When he is not inside her, Jewel's asshole stays open and you can see the anal canal inside.

To finish, the three porn stars find an interesting position. Still in the pile driver, Jewel waits with her mouth open. Inari gets into doggy style position above her. Tony wanks his cock until his cum splashes out onto Inari's ass, then drips down off that into Jewel's waiting mouth.

Unfortunately, we did not get to see Jewel squirt - yet!

When they are done, a little acting follows. Buttman tells Inari and Tony that he wants them to do something secret. He wants them to get Tristan into a little action downstairs.

7) Tristan Taormino and everybody (approx. 31 mins 17 secs)

The acting now continues for a little while. Fully clothed, they all head back down stairs into the living room where the rest of the porn stars are waiting. Buttman claims he wants to get some group stills of the actors that he can use for promo purposes. Tristan agrees and so he arranges all the girls into a pose on the long, low table around her.

Buttman coerces Tristan into posing in a sexy way, then with less and less clothing. (Shame! She looks AMAZING in that outfit!) Soon she is only clad in the black, lace-topped stockings, with Chloe stroking her nipples, Tony pulling her hair, and Nina caressing her ass.

Everybody closes in, and Sydnee ducks beneath them to lick at Tristan's pussy.

Wanting to photograph more positions, Buttman gets Nina to shove Tristan onto her hands and knees, then the older porn star presses her big, naked breasts into her ass, while stroking her back and dealing the odd spank.

The scene descends into a mass of bodies, as Jazmine slips out Inari's tits, while Inari reaches behind herself to stroke Nacho's cock through his trousers and he ducks forward to suck Jewel's nipples. Sydnee steals Jewel away, leaving Inari sandwiched between lovers Nacho and Jazmine.

Back on the table, Chandler has a glove on and is fingerfucking Tristan's hairless slit, while Tristan, still on hands and knees, swallows Tony's hard cock. Nina is draped over the Goth's back, holding her ass cheeks wide so that Chandler has easy access.

Turning around, the camera finds Inari stood with her trousers around her knees, and the two lovers knelt around her. Jazmine's face is in her pussy, and behind her Nacho is tonguing her asshole.

Nina begins to circle a slippery finger all over Tristan's puckered rosebud while Sydnee strips off beside them. Jewel is reaching under Tristan to grab her small tits and suck on them, while Tony is still filling her mouth with hot cock.

The scene moves, and Inari is now using the silver bullet vibrator on Tristan's clit, while thrusting a blue dildo deep in her pussy. Nina continues to rub her little starfish, while Tony slides his cock back and forth in her mouth.

Inari leans over and spits into Tristan's pussy, so accurately that Nina has to compliment her.

Jazmine is now on her knees slurping away on Nacho's monster cock in the foreground. Over his iron rod, you can see Chandler and Sydnee in the background. Sydnee is cuddled up to the smaller girl's back, rubbing her tits, while Chandler reaches behind to stroke Syd's pussy.

Jazmine stands up and bends over to get her lips behind Inari's butt, licking her pussy. Nacho pulls his girlfriend's buttocks wide and rubs her puckered ring quickly, giving it a few licks.

Another cut, and Chloe has fastened a strap-on over her black and white bikini panties, and now gets on her knees behind Tristan. Nacho stands before the cream skinned Goth girl, his mighty sword in her mouth. She gives whimpers as Chloe fucks the strap-on into her pussy while Chandler holds the silver vibe to her clit. Chloe pumps hard and fast, her long red hair hanging around her shoulders. Nina spreads and clenches Tristan's buttocks, moulding them around the fake cock ploughing into her cunt.

Chloe pulls the large strap-on out of the pussy, and it gapes wide, showing deep inner pink disappearing into blackness. She shoves the thick black phallus in and out a couple of times, its girth making Tristan's asshole rise and fall as it barges its way into her cunt.

Another change of scene. Tristan is still on her hands and knees, Chloe using a fast, hip swinging rhythm to fuck her, but now her mouth is on Sydnee's pussy. Inari has her mouth locked around Nacho's cockhead, tonguing it inside, but even she seems reluctant to try to swallow the huge monster. He drags all her hair back out of the way, moaning, "Yes, yes," as she sucks.

Chloe's fucking is now a blur and Tristan can no longer do anything but hang her head and wail in pleasure as she is pounded. Chloe's tiny tits are wobbling fast as she holds on to Tristan's hips and fucks her for all she is worth. Nina lands a few spanks on Tristan's ass for added measure. Their howls echo loudly.

Kyle takes Chloe's place, thrusting his cock into the sex ed teacher. The smile on his face shows how good he think she feels.

Away from the table, Tony is treating Jewel to his amazing tongue skills. She is naked apart from her pink top which is now around her waist, and is laying on her back, tenderly stroking his long hair. With a cry of surprised delight, she suddenly thrashes about, her body jerking.

The camera pans across the orgy, and we now see where Chloe and her strap-on went. She is at Tristan's mouth, fucking it and snarling, "Suck it, Bitch!"

Chandler sits on a chair, with Sydnee before her, sucking gently at her tit. The pair are taking it slow and gentle.

Kyle is now hammering Tristan's pussy, driving his cock right in to the hilt. Behind them, Jazmine is laying on her back with her legs in the air, while Inari slurps noisily on her pussy. The blonde is really working the girl's sex flesh, sucking the floppy lips deep and then lapping them in a blur. Boyfriend Nacho kisses his lover and plays with her tits while she gives him a fast handjob.

Everybody changes places. Jazmine kneels and starts sucking Nacho's huge cock while Inari stands behind her and reaches under to play with her pussy.

Tristan is now on her back, her head using Nina's lap for a pillow, while Tony jackhammer pumps her pussy. Nina laughs, "Is she a fucking slut or what?"

Tony's breathless grunt is, "Yes, she is!"

He puts Tristan's legs over his elbows as he fucks her hard and she squeals into orgasm, bucking against him. He doesn't relent though and continues plunging his hot, hard shaft into her twitching body.

They continue calling her a dirty slut with a tight pussy as Nina reaches out to rub her clit. The dual attack is too much and Tristan goes off again, shrieking like a banshee and biting at Nina's big tits.

Tristan is so exhausted from her quick orgasms that they have to bring her a cup of water. Jazmine takes Tony's place at her pussy and begins to gently lap at it.

In the background, Chloe is now fully naked and bent over as Kyle fucks her pussy slow and steady. Her face contorts and he speeds up at her urging until she too, cums. She bucks, but he holds on, grunting, "Oh! You're squeezing the hell out of me!"

After that, Tristan pulls her knees up to her breasts, aiming her feet at the ceiling. Jewel uses the silver bullet vibrator on her clit as she prods a buttplug at her puckered sphincter. Very slowly, she feeds the fat bulb inside, and the camera catches Tristan's ring clutch it and close behind its rim. When Jewel taps rapidly on the base of the inserted plug, Tristan moans, saying how good that is.

Nacho crouches over her and feeds his magnificent pole into her pussy. His pumping leaves Tristan so joyful all she can do is cry, "Oh, my God!" over and over again. With Jewel moving the buttplug in and out, and Nacho fucking her cunt like a Viking, Tristan bounces beneath him and howls long and hard.

The scene changes and it is time for her to get her asshole fucked.

In the same position, on her back, legs raised, Tristan gets ready for the guys to take turns. The smallest cock goes first, Kyle. (although he's not little by any standards, it's just the company that is excessive) While Nina uses a little vibrator on Tristan's clit, he feeds his stiff cock into her nether gate slow and easy.

Increasing tempo gradually, he asks, "I wonder if she could handle my entire cock up her ass." Tristan just grins happily up at him. At that moment, Nina leans over and begins to lick her cunt as he fucks her ass. That gets moans of pleasure spilling from the young woman. Inari leans over Nina's back and lands a mouthful of spit onto Kyle's shaft as it glides back and forth in the tight anal passage.

With the camera close up to his cock that is reaming fast in and out of Tristan's asshole, he asks her, "Do you like that? Do you like that when I grab your ankles and spread you wide open?"

"...and fuck her like the little whore she is!" Nina adds as she pinches her clit. Tristan can only wail in pleasure. Kyle isn't satisfied. "I want you to say it," he commands.

"Yes," Tristan pants, "Fuck my ass. I'm a little whore. Fuck meeee! Arrrrggghhh!"

Her cry rises to a scream, then a high pitched, ear-shattering shriek as she bucks so hard he has to leap back out of the way. Her orgasm is so intense that she flops limp and looks up bemused, seemingly suddenly unsure where she is. The whole gang of porn stars burst into laughter at her plight.

The scene changes to find Tristan now on her hands and knees, Sydnee slumped over her back, fucking a red harnessed strap-on up her. Nearby, Chloe crouches and watches Jewel, gasping as she lays on her back and is choked by Kyle. He rears back to grab hold of his cock and shake it, while it is still buried in Jewel's plump cunt. Nina hurries over and begins to spank Jewel's clit, making the girl howl with pleasure.

And then what was promised in the scene before happens.

Kyle pulls his cock out and begins to rub its crown rapidly across her pussy lips, while Nina works the clit. Jewel gasps and then pussy juice sprays up in droplets from her well-fucked cunt.

Yet another shifting of the group. Now Tristan is in the piledriver position, her head on the cushions, her ass in the air and her knees either side of her head. She looks very nervous as Tony eases inside her asshole, then begins to start fucking it with a rising tempo.

Several of the women are clustered around, helping support her, or holding the little vibrator to her clit. She starts to encourage him, moaning, "Yeah, yeah, mmm yeah," as he plunges down into her greasy back passage. Then she says, "Slow. I want to feel every FUCK-ING inch!"

In a few minutes, he is reaming her fast again, grunting, "Take it. Take it. Take that cock up your asshole!"

She has now slipped from the piledriver slightly, so that her back is flat on the cushions, but she is still bent double. This enables Buttman to get the camera very close in to her asshole as Tony flashes his meaty weapon in and out at a rapid pace. Glancing from her clutching sphincter to her face, he gasps, "Oh my God. Look at that cock fucking your tight little ass!"

When he pulls out to make way for Nacho, Inari takes the opportunity to spit into her wide-gaping asshole and then insert a few fingers for a quick play. Nacho steps forth and slowly feeds his baby's arm of a cock up into Tristan's wide asshole.

"You don't even know how GOOD that looks!" Inari tells her. To help a little, Inari makes a fist against Tristan's asshole so that Nacho has to fuck through that as well. His long cock is easily up to the job, but he takes it slow, just giving Tristan the first few inches to begin with.

He pulls his cock all the way out a lot of times so that the camera can see how wide Tristan's ring is gaping. Over and over we get close ups of her dilated ring stretched wide, then speared wider. Inari spits on her crinkled pucker to lube it more.

Finally it cuts to Tristan laying splayed on her back. The guys are all stood around her, wanking their cocks as she encourages them to cum on her. One by one they shoot their cum across her tits. Grinning as she rubs their spunk into her body, Tristan looks up at the camera. "Buttman, there's one person who hasn't been in my ass today. You."

Nina then fits him with a latex glove and he gets the treat of pushing three fingers into her abused asshole while she smiles at him. He takes his time, enjoying finger fucking the beautiful young woman's tender sphincter. When he has all four of his fingers in her, she laughs, "Buttman, does this mean we can make another movie?"

Roll credits.

+++++

FROM THE AUTHOR: I hope you enjoyed that. If you did, please take a moment to send me feedback. Oh, and they did make another one. "Tristan Taormino's Ultimate Guide To Anal Sex For Women 2" Yes, that one is incredible too.

MindFiend
MindFiend
854 Followers