DW: Dead Virgins & Slutty Ghosts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no," Osgood said, "you have to see my surprise!"

"I think I've seen all your surprises," Clara teased with a raised eyebrow.

Surprisingly commanding, Osgood shoved the other woman down onto the settee and bent to pick up the box—her sex tingling deliciously as she felt Clara eying it. She turned around, showing the other box to Clara, and finally opened it.

"Holy hell," Clara commented huskily. The dildo was well-sized, with enough straps and buckles to secure it to a Xorgaxian Beetlejumper, and so many bumps on the head that Clara wondered if it was meant for someone who could read Braille with their vagina. "What the hell have you been doing with that, you little virgin?"

Osgood flushed. "It was a gift."

"Someone bought you a Vagicorp Model-XY Deluxe Penetrator D-1360?"

"I'm hard to shop for." As if she were handling a radioactive material, Osgood picked up the strap-on with a shaky hand and modeled it at her groin. "Would you mind if I... I mean, if we... really, if you..."

"Are you asking me if I want you to fuck me with a huge strap-on dildo?"

Osgood reached into the box again. She took out an inhaler and made a quick puff on it. Then she nodded.

Clara spread out on the settee, her arms reaching to either side, her legs opening wide. "I think I'd quite like it if you fucked me with a huge strap-on dildo, yes."

With a hapless grin, Osgood obeyed. Knowing the harm such an oversized apparatus could do from painful experience pretending Kate was going to punish her for being late on her paperwork, she went up to Clara slowly, the tool in hand, and began rubbing it against Clara's sex. Clara closed her eyes and trilled, Osgood holding back a honking laugh at her own skill.

She reached out and touched Clara's breasts again, groping the left one with her free hand. The trilling sound became a wide smile on Clara's face. Osgood gave her breast a good going over, then thought she'd try rubbing at Clara's clit. She shifted her footing for a better vantage point and somehow managed to slip on dry carpet, tripping forward and spearing half the length of the dildo into Clara before she caught herself.

Clara groaned. Began to shiver.

"Cor blimey!" Osgood exclaimed. "It just slipped right in! No lube or anything!"

"I was really turned on!" Clara explained. She was already contorting herself to hold more of the dildo inside her.

"But we'd barely even started! Cripes, the TARDIS isn't the whole thing the Doctor has bigger on the inside! Look at this!" Osgood rolled her hips; with ease, three-quarters of the dildo disappeared inside Clara. "That must be seven inches you're taking, right off the bat! You must be looser than a sock puppet!"

Clara bit her lip, trying hard to carry on a conversation while Osgood kept sliding in and out of her like a piston in a well-oiled machine. "Well you try dating a black guy and see how tight your pussy is when all is said and done!"

"Okay, okay—"

"Not to mention the Doctor when he's gotten into some Venusian mating-pheromones!"

"I get the point—"

"And that's if there's just one of him! He's always crossing his own timeline, you know—and those people he travels with!"

"Understood—"

"Yes, they're mostly women, but apparently you can't time-travel without developing a love of fisting!"

"Clara!" Osgood shouted. "Shut the fuck up!"

And Osgood thrust into Clara so hard that even she felt it. It was like a sea change had gone through her, turning her into a domineering, conquering beast. As Osgood thrust—hard—into Clara, she felt as if the phallus protruding from her was not a manmade creation but an outgrowth of her own lust. She felt the sensations of a man, spearing it into Clara's sex, stretching her pussy out of whatever shape it retained. In her delirium, she stroked every inch of Clara's walls with the huge dildo, deep and shallow. Clara turned beet-red, her sex swollen and throbbing, all of her holding on to both Osgood and the artificial cock she drove.

"I can't believe it's so easy!" Osgood exclaimed. "I thought I'd have to warm you up and go down on you—at least spit in your pussy—but you're taking all ten inches no problem!"

"Oh fuck you," Clara muttered, Osgood ignoring her.

Osgood kept babbling, but her spiel had nothing to do with lab reports or potassium levels. "You're just such a slut! Your broken-in pussy is perfect for this big dick I've got! I can just fuck right into you all I want! You're literally so goddamn easy!"

Clara's mind spun, the squelching sound of Osgood's invasion growing louder and louder, a slick eruption going on and on inside her. It threatened to overwhelm Clara. She thought with some disbelief This I'm getting off on?

The friction inside Clara increased drastically, Osgood charging faster and faster, slip-sliding inside her without any check on her speed. Clara found herself bucking her ass in response, driving her loins up to meet the woman's every thrust. Her labia hammered at the base of the dildo, her sex ravenously swallowing the greasy shaft time and again. Clara's juices flowed steadily from her, again taking Clara by surprise.

"You're actually going to make me come!" Clara cried in utter disbelief. "You complete fucking nerd, I'm actually coming because of this pity-fuck!"

Osgood's face was strained and sweaty behind her owlish glasses. "I know! I can't believe this comparatively tiny dildo is making you come! How can you even feel it with such a big pussy?"

"Fucking bitch!" Clara moaned, spasming helplessly as her climax overwhelmed her. Her juices soaked Clara's thighs and belly now, in addition to the hilt of the dildo.

"I'm not being mean, I'm honestly curious!" Osgood said as she continued to drive the dildo in and out of Clara's wet pussy. She leaned into the brunette, pounding her into the settee, flatting her breasts under the weight of her own. "Is it autoerotica? Some psychosomatic biofeedback to make up for the sensation you can't feel with your loose, fucked-out cunt?"

"Oh, Christ, how am I coming again?" Clara demanded as she shook her head, flailed her long slender legs. "You're such a fucking tool and you're making me come!"

She clung desperately to Osgood as orgasmic spasms nearly exploded out of her trim body. "Don't get me wrong," Osgood said, "it feels really good fucking your worn-out pussy, and the rest of your body is quite nice." Clara drove her nails into Osgood's shoulders, rolling her eyes deliriously, smearing her orgasmic excess all over the dildo's shaft. "But the mind just boggles at how you've managed to come twice from what must feel like a matchstick in your vagina!"

"Yes!" Clara roared, finally figuring that whatever worked, worked. "Tell me what a great fucking slut I am! Tell me I'm a goddamn whore! I'm your goddamn whore! Your fucktoy! Fuck your fucktoy you fucking—"

"Well, I don't want to make any value judgments..."

As she felt Clara writhing in huge, galloping torrents beneath her, Osgood automatically worked the other woman through her orgasm. She urged the dildo on inside Clara, grinding it into her, thrusting it in jets like she was replicating the masculine response—all very much the scientific rigor, even as on another level Osgood thrilled to the demented squeals of her fucking a woman into oblivion. She found herself making a throaty growl as she continued pummeling Clara Oswald.

"How many fingers could you fit in your cunt?" Osgood found herself saying. "I bet you could get your whole fist in there!"

"Oh, God, I could..."

Osgood pulled out of Clara, rising up, throwing her foot up to the back of the settee so she was spread-eagled over Clara. Clara could only watch as Osgood unbuckled the strap-on and brought it behind her ass to fuck herself from behind, guiding it in and out of her pussy almost as fast as she had with Clara.

"Put your fist in your cunt," Osgood commanded in the time it took to give herself a dozen fast, hard strokes. "And I'll fuck myself in the ass."

Clara didn't think. She closed her hand into a tapering fist, brought it to her open pussy. Her sex easily accepted the wide point, and Osgood brought the point of the dildo to her asshole. Sometimes Osgood had stuck fingers in her ass while she played with herself. Sometimes Clara had let Danny put four fingers in her, sometimes his thumb.

Osgood worked her tight anus with the strap-on as Clara pushed and slipped and slid. Both moaned, Clara using her other hand to tickle her clit, Osgood rubbing her pussy with her free hand. Clara's fist kept going and going and going and Osgood followed suit, hips waggling, pressure building as she fucked her ass, as Clara looked down and saw her pale forearm losing itself between her thighs.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh bloody hell," Clara sobbed, as Osgood grabbed her by the hair, as Osgood forced her mouth into her pussy, as Clara reached around and grabbed the dildo in Osgood's ass and came and fucked and licked and sucked.

"Oh my giddy aunt!" Osgood yelled as she came, her head reeling, swimming as the most intense orgasm she'd ever felt ripped and tore down her quivering body, turning liquid to flow out her pussy and all over Clara's flushed face. She thrust her pelvis again and again, slapping her twat into Clara's face as she kept coming, bombing her ejaculation down the front of Clara's body.

When she was done, a last thrust knocked Clara back down to the settee, her hair clinging to her wet face and shoulders, plastered there by Osgood's climax.

Breathing hard, Osgood worked the strap-on out of her ass. It clattered to the floor.

"You can leave," Osgood said, "now that I've come all over your fucking face."

This time, it was Clara who passed out first. Osgood sat down next to her, thinking that the next time she saw Kate—hopefully not for a long while, for obvious reasons—perhaps she'd be the one spanking the Chief Scientific Officer for not inventorying correctly.

12