Dweeb, Dwoob & Mike - A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

Mike's building has a garden on the roof and some lounging chairs. It's a real asset as it's an oasis of calm in a big, noisy city like New York. Even better, nobody is up there in the mornings. The worker bees are at work, and the geriatric set comes to the roof in the afternoons, if at all.

Mark pushed my boundaries to the limit by having me sunbathe topless on the roof. He sat with me in case a mother with small children came up or something. He was ready to toss me my top and to run interference while I donned it. The fun for Mark was that the high floor windows of all the taller buildings around ours had perfect views of our roof and hence of the topless woman sunbathing on it.

I got sunburned boobs again. My skin is just too damn fair.

The next day Mike came in singing. He had a nice, deep voice and he could carry a tune. He was singing the old song "Red Roses for a Blue Lady" but with new lyrics. He sang out, "I bought some blue roses, for my red boobs lady..." He gave me the blue roses he had bought. I showed him my red boobs and he put some nice 'after sun' cream on them and we made love. He proposed marriage right after he filled me up with his cum. He even had a diamond engagement ring he presented to me. I freaked.

Instead of answering, I gave him a blowjob until he was good and hard again. I said, "Fuck me again like you mean it and if you're good enough I'll give you my answer."

Mike smiled and teased me. He said, "Fuck you here, or outdoors?"

"Outdoors in New York City? Where, exactly?" I replied. "You mean on the roof???"

"There are lots of places," Mike said. I knew he was bluffing but I did not care.

I ended it. I said, "Here. Fuck me here, and make it one of your wonderful fucks, please."

Mark came to me. He ripped off what passed for clothes on my body, opened the blinds and fucked me on display in front of those neighbors who were voyeurs. We by now had some of our own dedicated voyeurs. Mark was even more spectacular than he usually was. I swear his cock grew for the occasion. He even massaged my clit while I fucked him cowgirl style, with my bouncing boobs facing the picture window. I did that just for him, and he knew it.

Wow. He drove me to three climaxes in only one fuck.

As we lay together naked on the floor and on display to those neighbors with windows higher than ours, Mike asked again if I'd marry him. He flashed the ring at me. It caught a sunbeam and twinkled in response. I tingled. I felt that with that last fuck he had left me no choice.

I said, "Yes." Mark slipped the ring on my finger. We kissed each other forever.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers
12