Dwelling in Desire Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joodle
joodle
545 Followers

I'd definitely be blushing in church tomorrow.

"I thought you might like to catch the warm up," Curt smiled.

I just shook my head, still in shock. I couldn't believe where I was.

"Do you want to put the shirt on?" he asked.

"No," I answered flatly.

"Why not?" Curt asked, sounding hurt.

"Because I'll have to take my eyes off the game," I explained.

"It's just warm up," he laughed.

"If it was just warm up, you wouldn't have brought me to watch warm up. Now shut up please Curt, so I can enjoy the game."

"Wow, you weren't fucking joking about mouthy."

I just stared. Gawked.

They were giants. Enormous mutant men.

On TV all these guys always looked normal. Some of them even short. But they weren't. Even Dunn, who always had the look of a shorter guy, was enormous.

And Lopez. Dear God. He made me feel like I was in a fairytale. A dwarf, staring up in amazement at the ogre. Had I not screamed angrily at him so many times through a television set, I might have been afraid.

Another ball came our way, rolling until it hit my feet. I reached down, and when I went to pass it back, I was greeted by starting point guard Kyrie Irving.

My bounce pass back to him was thoroughly embarrassing, but he didn't laugh.

"So we're playing Boston," I raised an eyebrow.

"I know," Curt chuckled. "What are the odds?"

"It's on. You know that, right?" I cast Curt a malevolent grin.

"Oh that's how it is, huh?"

"Yup," I nodded.

--

"Come on!! Take the contact!! Take the contact! Coach!" Bethany gestured wildly for the third time before they called time out.

Sure enough, Payne took the contact on the next play, drawing the foul.

"Shit Beth, maybe you should coach," I laughed.

"Yeah, they're gonna hire me. Little blonde dwarf girl from Des Plaines," she laughed. "But a girl can dream."

"Spare a little advice for my home team?" I teased.

"They need to send in Baynes," Beth stated matter-of-factly.

"You saw that too huh?"

"Mmhmm," she affirmed through a mouthful of churro.

I grinned at her for what seemed like the thousandth time tonight. She'd been a mouthy little hellion since we got here, but I loved it. We shared a passion outside of sex. The future looked promising.

"No, no, no!!" she cried.

"Yess!!" I shouted, clapping as Kyrie shot a three.

Beth shot me a dirty look, and I laughed.

Chicago called time, and I leant in close to whisper huskily in her ear, "Keep it up with those mean looks little girl, and your punishment will be double."

My cock hardened for the first time in hours as I savored the wary look on her face.

And her little pink tongue sneaking out to lick her lips.

We both returned our focus to the game, but it was obvious that she was feeling the same building sexual tension as I. I felt her knee make firmer contact with my leg, and I gently rested my hand on her thigh in assurance.

Soon my love, soon.

--

"Oh my God Curt, that was fucking amazing!!" Beth squealed, skipping through the parking garage, still high on her victory.

"Glad you liked your surprise babygirl," I laughed.

"More like loved! More like fan-fucking-tastic!"

"Jesus, I think I've heard you swear enough tonight to last me a year!"

"Don't worry Curt," she sighed, "When I come down from cloud nine, it will be plain old white bread Beth again."

"I like white bread," I purred, my hand trailing up her back as I escorted her through the garage to the Jag.

The moment my hand met the back of her neck, she straightened, and quieted.

Yes.

"Good girl," I whispered, unlocking the car and opening the door for her.

Quiet and docile as a lamb, she sat, and waited for me.

I buckled her in, and while she'd already spread her legs like a well-behaved little slut, I took the opportunity to spread them wider, as wide as the limited leg space would allow. Her quick intake of breath had me rock hard inside my jeans, cursing what would surely be a long ride home.

"Rest your voice for now, sweet Bethany," I murmured in her ear.

She did as I commanded, silent for the entirety of the ride. I think she may have dozed for a bit, which was more than okay. She'd need her energy soon enough.

I pulled in through the gate, and parked in the garage before turning to her.

"You may get out by yourself this time Beth. Go inside and freshen up, then meet me in the bedroom. I'll get the bags."

She nodded, though she did look a bit disappointed. Perhaps she was coming to enjoy our rituals more than I'd thought.

"Go," I ordered softly.

She went, quickly disappearing into the house.

I emerged from the Jag with what I hoped wasn't too old of an old man moan, and popped the trunk to fetch our bags.

Bag one being the suitcase I'd had her fill. Bags two and three the supplies I'd purchased earlier, sans one Bulls T shirt. Beth had finally agreed to put it on at half time when the players disappeared into the locker room.

A laugh escaped me as I recalled her total transformation during the game. She was so loud. Obnoxious. And vigorous.

It turned me on in a strange way. Obviously I preferred my women submissive, quiet, subtle and sensuous.

But seeing her full of life, rapt with boisterous energy and joy—it was thrilling to me. I wanted to give her that joy, over and over again. No matter how loud she got.

Tonight though, she would be my sweet Bethany. I would show her what it meant to submit.

As I came inside I heard Beth humming in the guest suite.

"Baby, if you want to change, I'm leaving the suitcase right here for you. Take what you need, and we'll put the rest in my closet later," I called to her.

"Okay," she called from the guest bath.

"Okay," I said to myself as much as her.

It was time.

Carrying the shopping bags upstairs and into the master, I gazed upon the perfect bed she'd created. It was as if she'd anticipated this moment. Yearned for it as much as I.

Pulling the first two lengths of rope from one of the bags, I got to work. I started at the headposts of the bed, wrapping the ropes a couple times around each base before fashioning the loops that would bind her wrists.

I'd selected the softest ropes possible, but I knew her delicate creamy skin would likely require some tending to later. I'd keep them loose. This time.

Satisfied with my work, I nodded before reaching for the second bag.

But my heart stopped as I saw something in my peripheral.

My throat went dry. I felt lightheaded.

There she was.

In a little pink nightie.

Little bunny slippers.

And pigtails.

I stood there, frozen in place as I stared at her.

Beth offered me a small smile, but I couldn't reciprocate. After several moments of silence, she came towards me.

"Stop," I practically growled at her.

She stopped, a hurt look taking over her face, pain ripping through my chest. But I had to stop her.

I drew in a deep breath and gathered what tattered shreds of willpower I had left.

"You really have a way of taking my plans and turning them upside down."

"Curt," she whispered, and tried again to approach me.

"Don't come any closer Beth, please," I warned.

"Why?"

"Because if you do," I shook my head in resignation, "I won't be able to control myself. If you do, we will both regret it. I'd planned to tie you to that bed tonight, but that is not going to happen. I'll hurt you Beth."

I didn't miss her biting her lip, and I nearly lunged at her, abandoning all reservations, but I fisted my hands and firmly planted my feet.

"You'll bind me instead," I said firmly.

"Bind you?"

"Yes," I nodded, my throat still tight from restraint. "You will tie my wrists, and I'll instruct you from there."

She opened her mouth to ask another question, but quickly closed it when I removed my shirt. Her eyes widened as I unbuckled my belt, and she bit her lip again.

Sweet Christ how I wanted to tackle her to the floor right now and violate her in that little pink nightie.

Dropping my jeans and boxers, I turned and eased onto the bed, beckoning her with my finger when I was situated, my hands resting in the loops I'd arranged for her.

Beth approached the bed timidly, her eyes raking over my naked form. I savored her look of fear as she observed my cock, and it twitched, hungry for her cunt.

"Do you see that end of rope there, by the loop?"

She nodded.

"Pull it to tighten the ropes around my wrists. Do it now."

It was a beginner technique, easy enough to wiggle out of, or loosen if need be. But it was something. Something to keep me from giving in to my demons.

"That's tight enough, good girl," I praised.

"What now?" she whispered.

"Now you're going to pleasure me."

"How do I start?"

I smiled at her lovely young face, so trusting, so oblivious to the depths of my darkness.

"You may start by touching me. I'm sure you'll be a natural. Just do what feels right."

She joined me on the bed, unsure, but clearly excited. I could see her firm round breasts through her soft nightie, and I ached to touch her.

Soon, after I had my first release, I would indulge myself. I just needed to take the edge off.

"Aahhh," I moaned as she touched me, starting with the underside of my arms.

She crawled over me, straddling my ribcage as she focused her attention on my right arm.

Shit.

She was gazing with fascination at one of the coldest reminders of my past.

Beth stroked her delicate fingers over my tattoo, then looked at me. I held my breath, waiting for her questions, but she said nothing.

Instead, she leant down and kissed it, her tongue venturing out and blinding me with its warm wet caress.

"Aahhfucck," I muttered, struggling to gather my wits.

Her tiny hand explored my chest as she kissed her way from my inked inner bicep down to my armpit, and the stretch of bare skin beneath it.

I felt my eyes cross as she fluttered her tongue along my side. Slowly. Worshipfully. I knew she'd be a natural, and by God she was. A submissive beauty to her core.

She scooted downward, my balls now brushing her chest as she kissed my hip bone.

My cock jerked toward her, sensing her mouth in close proximity. I couldn't help a slight thrust of my hips as she looked up at me.

"Good girl baby, keep going."

Little bunny nod.

I nearly shot my load right there when I felt her warm breath caressing my balls.

My hips jerked again, and I clenched my teeth.

I felt a mixture of rage and lust as I heard her soft giggle of amusement at my expense.

But she quickly moved on to my left hip and back up my squirming body. I pulled at the restraints, my muscles flexing in protest.

"You tease, little girl," I growled.

Another cute bunny nod, made all the more ball-tightening by those pigtails as they went bouncy, bounce, bounce.

"It's a damn good thing I'm tied down."

"Shut up Curt," she said flatly.

I growled and pulled harder at the ropes. I could have gotten free, if I wanted. And Christ did I want. But this was admittedly very pleasurable, in its own messed up way.

"You really, really want that punishment little girl," I rasped.

A little shrug was all she afforded me, and I licked my lips, eager to redden her sweet backside.

She bent over my chest and licked at my nipple experimentally.

"Aaahh!"

"Mmmm," she purred before doing the same to my other nipple. I hissed in conflicted desire for more.

Bethany took it as a cue, and sucked my left nipple into her mouth, teasing it with her tongue.

I writhed and gripped the ropes, which were steadily loosening. I didn't know what would happen when they finally came free.

"Ggaaahh!" I cried as she switched to the other, sucking, nibbling, and teasing as my hips bucked in desperation.

"Fuck Bethany, fuck!"

I wanted to tell her to suck my cock. But I couldn't. She would do it of her own free will, I vowed.

She finally relented, lazily kissing her way down my abdomen, my throbbing member kicking upward and brushing her cheek.

"Oh Christ, yesss," I moaned as I felt her lips touch it.

Soft, innocent, whisper kisses on the tip of the crown sent my eyes rolling back. Sweet fucking Christ.

"Bethhh...ahh..."

I struggled to keep my hips in place, not wanting to scare her. She continued the subtle feathery kisses on the head until I was sure I'd go mad.

"Beth..."

At last, I felt her soft lips wrap fully around the head of my cock.

"Oh God, Beth yes!!" I cried, my throat hoarse.

Hot. Wet. Tongue.

Suction.

"Fffuck!!"

What was wrong with me? I'd had hundreds of blow jobs, all from women far more experienced and skilled.

But that was exactly it. It was her innocence. Her innocence was what drove me wild. Hell, her pigtails alone were enough to make me come. Thankfully my staying power was not letting me down tonight.

"Take me deeper now Beth," I growled.

Nodding, she took another inch of me, then two, three...four.

"Nlllaah," she gagged on it, and I felt a chill course through me.

"Good girl, try again now. Relax your throat," I urged.

Four inches, five...

"Ngglaah!"

"Sshh, it's okay baby girl, relax your throat. Breathe, and try again."

Five inches, six inches, seven...

"Nggllahh!"

"Oh yesss!" I groaned. "Keep it up baby, you're doing so good!"

I felt her suck in air through her nose. She did a few reps on my cock, up, down, up, down, up, down...

And then down more.

Seven inches, eight inches, nine...

"Mmmhhh," Beth hummed in satisfaction as she reached the base of my cock.

"Aahh, that's my good little girl," I moaned. "Daddy's so proud of you. Come up now baby. Breathe."

"Did that feel good?" she asked when my cock finally popped free of her lips.

"Look at my cock Bethany, look at it," I commanded.

She looked.

"That hard cock is for you baby. It wants you. I want you. I'm very close to coming, but I'll give you a choice. You can choose to suck me some more, and swallow when I come, or you can ride me to orgasm—and let me come inside of you."

Her look of wantonness said it all, but I waited patiently for her verbal decision.

"I want you to come inside of me."

"Good," I breathed. "I want that too. Okay, go ahead and get on top of me then. Put my cock in your pussy."

She carefully climbed over me, gingerly handling my pulsing cock, positioning it just so before lowering herself.

I felt her abundant wetness before I felt her pussy lips. She was positively drenched.

"Aaahhh," she moaned as she took the first few inches.

"Fuck," I cursed under my breath. Her pussy was still so tight.

"Mmhaahh, ahhh," she whined softly as she took another two inches.

"Good girl baby, you're so good," I urged.

Bethany squeezed her eyes shut in determination and sunk down more.

"Mmmaahh!" she squealed, taking me deeper and deeper until I hit her cervix.

I was balls deep inside Bethany, again. It was where I belonged.

"That's my girl," I praised. "Are you alright?"

She nodded, but didn't open her eyes just yet. She was adjusting to the sensations. When she came around, opening her eyes, I knew it was time to push again.

"Lift your nightie baby, show me your pussy," I commanded.

She obeyed, and I admired her adorable young pussy, totally impaled on my throbbing cock.

"Ride my cock Bethany. Up and down," I instructed.

Immediately she began to move. Her tightness tugged at me, then swallowed me. Tugged, then swallowed. Tugged, then ooohhhh...

I was getting close.

"Take off your nightie," I demanded harshly, causing her to flinch.

I had to see her naked flesh.

She quickly slipped it over her head and flung it aside to God knew where, before resuming her bouncing upon me.

"Ride me harder, take me deeper," I growled, wishing like hell I could grab her hips and force her down onto me.

"Aahhh! Curt!!" she cried as she bounced, her pigtails a blur.

"Yes baby, Daddy loves it when you cry out for him. Ride that cock now, ride it!" I hissed.

My harsh command immediately caused her to clamp down on my cock, and I clenched my fists, pulling harder at the restraints.

"Aaahh, I'm close baby, so close! Milk Daddy's cock now! Go on, squeeze it with your tight little cunt!"

"Daddy!" she screamed out, clear as a bell.

I nearly nutted right then. The strain of holding back my orgasm was now more intense than ever in my life.

"Again," I growled as I thrust my hips upward.

"Daddy!"

"Again..."

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!!"

"Oh fucking hell I can't hold back much longer! Shhitt!"

"Yes Daddy! Come inside me!" she screamed. "Please!!"

Beth gave up on milking me, delirious now with hot sexual need. She dropped down, grinding herself against me, my cock head crushing her cervix as she humped away, determined to satisfy her clit.

Shrieks of pain and pleasure escaped her again and again, and it was enough.

I twisted free of the ropes and grabbed her hips, my nails digging cruelly into her pure creamy flesh. God help me, I wanted to hurt her.

"Aahh, Daddy!" she hissed in shock. Still, she humped herself against me, not willing to give up the pleasure, in spite of the pain I was giving her. "Daddy please!"

"Yes Bethany, yes! Yesss!!"

Mad with lust and ready for release, I threw my head back before gripping her hips and forcing her down as hard as I could onto my cock. I rooted myself at the gate to her womb just as my balls swelled and then tightened.

Agony. Pleasure. Sin.

A savage roar shook the room as I fired off shot after shot, pumping her fertile young pussy full of my potent sperm.

Aaaahhhh!!" we screamed in unison.

Beth collapsed onto my chest trembling and panting, and I held her tightly to me as we recovered.

"My sweet Bethany, you're so good," I kissed the top of her head lovingly as her pigtails bobbed in agreement. The words I longed to say caught in my throat. Soon, I promised myself. Soon.

------------

To be continued...

joodle
joodle
545 Followers